Page 6 of 188 FirstFirst ... 45678111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

Yes, he did.
    Gilgamesh was so much cornered by Shirou's act that he could only block his attacks by risking his weapons to break.
    His willpower BS power-up allowed him to ignore the basic rule of projections and his weapons surpassed Gil's. Ridiculous, but that's what happened.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    End of UBW.

UBW instant projected weapons against GoB weapons, both broke in the clash
    They actually broke? So Shirou was able to make weapons equal to Gilgamesh's?
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    I'm fairly sure they did break...but IIRC everyone's still arguing about that to this day, so.
    <Spinach> Yes Verg
    <Spinach> I need this
    <Spinach> Yessss

<Satehi> don't do it malgos
    <Satehi> don't
    <Satehi> yamete

<@RacingeR> Laputa would only fit if it was Kratos

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    I always though his power was more controlled combustion than pyrokinesis. He's sort of like a living jet engine that can only fire in short bursts.
    wasn't completely serious, like with the 'show your moves' np which had an alternate ability based on the meme where it sounded like 'show your boobs'
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    They actually broke? So Shirou was able to make weapons equal to Gilgamesh's?
    The novel describes how both Shirou's and Gilgamesh weapons shatters after one swing. You could argue that either:

a) Shirou's power song, Emiya, empowered the weapons to reach the same power than the originals or surpased it, as Shirou said they can do
    b) Shirou was just BP-ing Gilgamesh sorry arse and weapons.
    c) Shirou is just that awesome.

I like a and c, but make your choices.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    I was bored so I made this feel free to note any mistakes.

Name: M4 Sherman
    Class: Inverse Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: E
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Skills:

Ammo Transfer: Transforms Prana into ammo so as long as you have plenty of Prana you can fire continuously.

Information download: Allows its master instantly learn everything about the tank including how to drive it.

Noble Phantasms:

75 mm Cannon: Able to penetrate up to 457 meters at 90 degrees any servant caught in the blast will be seriously injured.

.50 cal Browning M2HB machine gun: At about 50

Blog Entries
    >SUMMON A TANK AS A SERVANT
    >RIDE IT
    >"DRIVE ME CLOSER, SO I CAN HIT IT WITH MY SWORD!!!"

Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

I pick d) they are sharp objects hurled at high speeds, so they both break.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    PHYSICS!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Class Saber

STR: A+
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: C+
    LCK: D
    NP: B

I always saw Sora more on the Agi side, not the str side.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Awesome thread, I love this kind of stuff. I have tons of character sheets like these I've made and collected from the internet. Or I used to anyways, then my HDD died and I've been remaking them one at a time... Here are a couple of my favorites:

Heroic Spirit: Himura "Battousai" Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
    Class: Assassin

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A++
    Prana: D
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

[Class Skills]
    Presence Concealment: B

[Personal Skills]
    Vow of Non-violence: C
    A vow never to kill. As long as it is within his power to prevent anyone's death this vow will compell him to do so. If this vow is broken all of Kenshin's other personal skills become unusable.

Protecter: A
    A strong will to protect those around who cannot protect themselves. If anyone nearby, other than himself, is in danger Kenshin's Strength, Endurance and Agility will be increased one rank as long as he is protecting that person.

Empathy: B
    An advanced form of preception that allows the user to read someone's emotional state. At this rank as long as he can read their emotions Kenshin can predict an opponents movements even if they are too fast to see.

[Noble Phantasms]
    Sakabatou
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A katana with the dull side facing outwards. This makes nearly all of Kenshins attacks do weaker non-lethal damage, however defeating an opponent with this weapon makes it more likely that they will become comrades.

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu
    An ancient sword-style that is designed to defeat multiple enemies as quickly as possible. It uses a diverse array of techinques that mostly rely on drawing the sword quickly or using multiple strikes. Its most powerful attacks include the Kuzu Ryu Sen, similar to the legendary Tsubame-Gaeshi in that it distorts the laws of physics, it attacks each of the nine vital areas at the same time meaning it can only be defended against by attacking before it is used. As well as the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki, Kenshin's only technique that can be fatal even with the Sakabatou, it is an attack that temporarily increases Kenshin's Agility to EX, making him capable of moving fast enough to become invisible while using this technique. If the first strike is blocked the force creates a vacuum that pulls the opponent in, making the second hit impossible to avoid. However, if the opponent knows about it beforehand its effectiveness is greatly reduced.

To the guy that came up with the Sakabatou skill earlier in the thread: I wish I had thought of that. Instead I just added it to my version. And I just have to lol at Kojirou beating Kenshin... Kojirou's only skill is basically 1/3rd of a Kuzu Ryu Sen, and Kenshin's Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki is so fast he goes from standing still to "so fast he's invisible" in one step.

Heroic Spirit: Agrias Oaks (Final Fantasy Tactics)
    Servant: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Prana: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: E~A++

[Class Skills]
    Magic Resistance: C[EX]

[Personal Skills]
    No Faith: B
    Once an true believer in the Church of Glabados, Agrias has been betrayed time and again by the Chuch and after learning the truth from the Germonik Scriptures and killing St. Ajora himself she has lost every bit of faith she once had. This boosts her Magic Resistance to EX rank, providing complete protection from spells short of True Magic. However all of her own magic has become almost completly useless.

Master of Many Jobs: A+
    Having mastered many jobs in her lifetime, this ability allows Agrias to change her available abilities and skill-sets to any that she mastered during her journey through Ivalice. Since she was summoned as a Saber she cannot change her base job from Holy Knight, but sub-job and supporting abilities can all be changed. Doing so requires her complete concentration however, therefore it is nearly impossible to use in battle.

[Noble Phantasm]
    Adventurer's Armory
    Type: ???
    A small bag that contains a near infinite space. Stored inside is the multitude of equipment accumulated during Agrias' journey with Ramza in Ivalice. Some of the most notable among them:

[Excalibur]
    Similar to the weapon used by King Arthur in name alone, this weapon is a family heirloom of Cidolfus Orlandu. Wielding it increases the user's agility by two ranks, strengthens any 'Holy' attacks, and allows the user to be healed by 'Holy' attacks. This is Agrias' preferred weapon, as it works very well in conjunction with her Holy Sword skillset.

[Chaos Blade]
    A Holy sword of unparalleled attack power, said to have benn made by God. This sword deals incredible amounts of damage with every attack and slowly heals the user. Even the slightest hit with this weapon will deal damage equivalent to unleashing the special attack of a B ranked Noble Phantasm. As long as Agrias carries this weapon it will also constantly heal her over time.

[Golden Escuteon]
    Type: Support
    An impregnable barrier, this sheild can nullify any physical or magical attack, regardless of strength, so long as it is positioned between the attack and Agrias. It cannot, however, stop attacks that come from multiple directions or have special effects that make them unblockable.

[Chantage]
    A perfume that allows the wearer to cheat death. As long as she wears it no matter how badly damaged Agrias becomes, even to the point of complete annihilation, she will always be revived one minute later to her condition just before death. However this only works as long as she still has an anchor to this world in the form of her master.

The No Faith skill is probably the worst part about this one. It seems plausible based on what she went through and how having 0 Faith in FFT would translate into FSN and it prevents her from doing hax stuff like "Calculating" super powerful spells on everyone in the area while healing herself... But it's still seems kinda lame to me.
    Last edited by Kenshin; April 15th, 2011 at 02:54 PM.

And since we're posting ridiculously over-powered characters:

Heroic Spirit: Simon the Digger (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
    Servant: Rider

Strength: B
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: C
    Prana: C
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: EX
    Alignment: Neutral Good

[Class Skills]
    Riding: A+
    While incapable of riding any sort of living animal, Simon can ride any non-living mount, as long as it is infused with his spiral energy.

[Personal Skills]
    Spiral Energy Generator: A+++
    Similar to Magical Energy, Spiral Energy is produced by all living things in small amounts. Spiral Energy is capable of transforming sufficiently strong desires into reality. However it cannot directly effect living organisms, therefore it can only be used to transform inanimate objects into something that the user can wield against the opponent. At this rank Simon generates an abnormally excessive amount of Spiral Energy, equivalent to the total output of trillions of life-forms, giving him the ability to completly transform and manipulate any object up to the size of the moon.

[Noble Phantasms]
    Lagann ~This Drill Will Pierce the Heavens~
    A small gunman that has a high compatibility with Spiral Energy. It can materialize drills that can be used to attack but it's main use is to act as a Spiral Energy converter, allowing the transformation and control of any mecha it combines with.

Gurren Lagann ~A Combining of Courage That Sets a Man's Soul on Fire~
    Type: Anti-Army
    Simon's primary Noble Phantasm, this mecha is a combination of Lagann with a larger Gunman, Gurren. It's main attack, Giga Drill Breaker, pins an enemy with it's boomerang shades and materializes a huge drill, flying though the opponent.

Arc-Gurren Lagann ~Raging Wave Combination~
    Formed by Gurren Lagann combining with the Space-Dreadnought Arc-Gurren, this Gunman is the size of a large city and is capable of dimensional alteration attacks such as it's "Burst Spinning Punch" which shatters space-time, sending the opponent back to the time of the Big Bang.

Cho-Ginga Gurren Lagann ~One Machine Equal to the Gods~
    Type: Anti-World
    Formed by combining Gurren Lagann with the Cho-Ginga Dai Gurren, this Gunman is the size of the moon and it's main attack, once again the Giga Drill Breaker, is easily capable of destroying an entire planet. Even at his optimum capacity it would take Simon several minutes of concentration to summon this.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann ~Breaking Through Space and Time~
    Type: Anti-Galaxy
    This Gunman is roughly the size of a large galaxy and is normally formed by combining the Cho-Ginga Gurren Lagann with more than a dozen Spiral Energy converters, like Lagann, and an enormous supply of Spiral Energy. Although he would be able to pilot it, Simon is unnable to summon this alone even under optimum conditions. (Probably not even with all three command spells used at once...)

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan ~Moving Forward With Every Revolution~
    Type: Anti-Universe
    While only about 50 times the size of the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, it is exponentially stronger, being composed almost entirely of Spiral Energy. While it is capable of destroying at least half of a universe with it's Giga Drill Breaker, it takes the cumulative Spiral Energy of an entire Big Bang to form and power.

The Spiral Energy Generator skill is kinda lame, but it was either that or say Spiral Energy = Magical Energy, but that seemed even worse...

Heroic Spirit: Samus Aran (Metroid)
    Servant: Archer
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength: C[A]
    Endurance: C[A]
    Agility: C[A]
    Prana: E
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

[Class Skills]
    Independant Action: A+
    Samus is capable of lasting for a week without support from a master.

Magic Resistance: D
    Provides immunity to single action spells and weakens the damage done by most magic.

[Personal Skills]
    Chozo DNA: C
    Although not born a Chozo, Smaus was adopted by them after her family was killed by Space Pirates and, in order to survive the harsh environment of Zebes and use her Powersuit, her DNA was partially spliced with that of a Chozo warrior. This gives her Strength, Endurance and Agility on par with servants despite being an otherwise normal human girl.

[Noble Phantasms]
    Chozo Powersuit
    An incredibly high-tech bio-mechanical exo-skeleton that, when worn, increases all of SamusStrength, Endurance and Agility by two ranks. It has an arm cannon that fires powerful beam and missle based weaponry. It contains many upgrades collected by Samus in her journeys throughout the Galaxy such as Power Bombs, Speed Booster, Space Jump, Screw Attack and many, many more.

Zero Laser
    Type: Anti-Army
    Bypassing the normal limits of the Chozo Powersuit, Samus can fire all of it's energy in one enormous blast. Doing so, however, will leave the suit completely inoperable until its energy can be restored, making it an all-or-nothing attack.

This one seems kinda weak compared to the others, but that's just because I didn't want to list every single upgrade. If she had every upgrade from every game she's be pretty ridiculously strong.
    Last edited by Kenshin; April 15th, 2011 at 02:54 PM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Vow of Non-violence: C
    A vow never to kill. As long as it is within his power to prevent anyone's death this vow will compell him to do so. If this vow is broken all of Kenshin's other personal skills become unusable.
    Most useless Servant ever.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

[Excalibur]
    Similar to the weapon used by King Arthur in name alone, this weapon is a family heirloom of Cidolfus Orlandu. Wielding it increases the user's agility by two ranks, strengthens any 'Holy' attacks, and allows the user to be healed by 'Holy' attacks. This is Agrias' preferred weapon, as it works very well in conjunction with her Holy Sword skillset.

[Chaos Blade]
    A Holy sword of unparalleled attack power, said to have benn made by God. This sword deals incredible amounts of damage with every attack and slowly heals the user. Even the slightest hit with this weapon will deal damage equivalent to unleashing the special attack of a B ranked Noble Phantasm. As long as Agrias carries this weapon it will also constantly heal her over time.

Sure, only use the most OP knight-swords.
    NOBODY CARES FOR DEFENDER!
    OR SAVE THE QUEEN!
    -Insert witty signature here-

Heroic Spirit: Uesugi Kenshin (Sengoku Rance)
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Prana: C
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

[Class Abilities]
    Magic Resistance: B
    Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.

Riding: E
    Although she has all of the theoretical knowledge required to ride a mount, since she was at war with the Takeda family for most of her life she has never actually ridden a Tebasaki.

[Personal Abilities]
    Military God's Aura: A
    In battle Kenshin gives off the aura of one who is an unparalleled master at both individual combat and military engagements. This gives Kenshin the equivalent of an A rank in both Bravery and Military Tactics and decreases all opponents Agility by one rank unless they have an equivalent rank in Bravery or Military Tactics.

Instinct: B
    The power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle. A type of refined sixth sense that approaches precognition. Allows for efficient combat abilities even if vision or hearing are hindered.

[Noble Phantasms]
    Emporer's Sword
    One of three artifacts required to become the true Emporer of Japan. Increases Strength by one rank.

Emporer's Ring
    One of three artifacts required to become the true Emporer of Japan. Increases Luck and Prana by one rank.

Emporer's Hakimachi
    One of three artifacts required to become the true Emporer of Japan. Increases Agility and Endurance by one rank.

Emporer's Aura
    This ability is only usable by summoning all three of Kenshin's other Noble Phantasms at once. While this ability is active anyone of Japanese descent must obey every order she gives absolutely. It also decreases the Agility of all of her opponents by one rank (stacks with Military God's Aura).

And last of what I've made that's finished. I used to have many more, most of them more historical and mythological characters, and I'm working on remaking them. I'll probably post any of them that don't suck here when I finish.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Most useless Servant ever.
    Yeah, it'd be almost impossible to win the Grail War with Kenshin as your servant. Unless you are Kiritsugu anyways...

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
    Yeah, it'd be almost impossible to win the Grail War with Kenshin as your servant. Unless you are Kiritsugu anyways...
    *Kenshin defeats enemy*

"Will you become my nakama?"

*enemy's head explodes*

"WHATTHEFUCKDIDYOUJUSTDOKIRITSUGUYOUASSHOLE"
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Dante
    Class: Saber, Rider, Berserker

Strength: A
    Endurance: A++
    Agility: A+
    Prana: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Magic Resistance: D: As being a Half-Demon he natural has some resistance to magic.

Unshakeable Defense: C: : At this rank, Dante is able to defend against most surprise attacks, and if he suffered no damage, launch a counter-attack.

Skills:
    Battle Continuance: A: Dante can take fatal hit that would kill a servant and fighting.

Mana Burst: E[C]: Influenced by his demon blood

Monstrous Strength: D: Dante can move objects and people that weight much more that himself.

Noble Phantasms

Devil Trigger:
    This allows Dante to take his demon form, and briefly raise all his stats and skills. This also allows him to regenerate to some degree.

Devil Arms:
    Type: Anti-Personal
    All of the Devil Arms that Dante has collected during his life are available to use just press R2 to switch They range from close range weapons to ranged weapons

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

Wanked up stats for Servants again...how surprising.