Page 168 of 188 FirstFirst ... 68118158163166167168169170173178 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 3745

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    A few issues with this sheet: Noble Phantasms being only in Japanese feels like the gratuitous Japanese trope. Terry Fox was Canadian, so it makes no sense for the NPs to be in Japanese.
    It also doesn't make sense that they would be the only things on the sheet in Japanese. If they are, why isn't his name at the top in Japanese too, just for example.

Of course, the biggest problem here, and I'm shocked nobody's brought it up, is that Terry Fox was not fictional! I'm a little insulted that one of my country's most lauded heroes has been posted in the thread for fictional character Servants. Look, I can see this is your first post, mochachiiino, so I'll assume this was just a misunderstanding. But just to be clear, Create-a-Servant is for 'real world' and classical heroes. This thread is for Servants based on characters from video games, movies, and contemperary fiction in general.

Please remove this character sheet from this thread and re-post it in the Create-a-Servant 2 thread. Hop to it.

Finally, welcome to Beast's Lair. I apologize for not being more accommodating. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
    Last edited by Draconic; October 7th, 2016 at 06:05 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

マリーの味方
    Terry is cool and all but he's really not heroic spirit material, like at all

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's… admittedly true.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Sera
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Crossover: Magic the Gathering

Parameters

Strength: A+ D+
    Agility: A+ D+
    Endurance: EX D+
    Mana: EX A++
    Luck: D+ E

Class Skills:

Item Construction: B D
    The Servant is capable of crafting simple Mystic Codes without much difficulty, and they will be of good quality. They will still most likely be limited in effect.​ Caster has some skill in artificing, considering her age and experience as a Planeswalker but with her lack of both materials and specialized training causes a reduction in rank.

Territory Creation: EX At this level Caster is capable of constructing her own personal [World]. This [World] operates much like a Reality Marble, creating an environment that is under the complete control of its creator while providing greater ease in spellcasting and benefits towards allies. Serra created an entire plane of existence in which she was worshiped as a goddess by those she created out of nothing. Even with her power so heavily reduced Serra is more than capable of substituting and editing the laws of reality around her with ease.

Personal Skills:

Dominarian Magic(White): EX A+
    Caster is a master of White Dominarian Magic, using mana drawn from lands that resonate with with White Mana to perform enchantments, heal, enhance one's self or others, and erect wards and other protections. At this rank Caster is considered a grandmaster in the arts, a fact that is only enhanced by her other skills. Serra was a mono-white pre-mending Planeswalker who was rightfully considered a goddess. It took crippling depression and a sneak attack from another Planeswalker who had been disguised to kill her and even then Serra chose to die, she could have saved her own life at anytime.

Divinity: EX A The Servant has either been a child of a god or accepted as a god. Pre-Mending Planeswalkers were masses of sentient energy that warped reality around them with every move they made. They amassed powers that matched and exceeded that of major Deities, their battles causing reality itself to break and planes of existence to shatter. Serra was named after a major goddess who had created angels of magnificent power. She then went on to create her own plane and her own angels before being worshipped as a goddess in her own right.

The Great Mending ~To be cast down~: EX

The Great Mending was a spell cast by a Planeswalker of incredible that sealed the last Rift in the plane known as Dominaria, changing the way that Planeswalkers interacted with the planes forever. No longer were they beings of great energy, capable of tearing apart the very fabric of reality on a whim. Now they were mortal, vulnerable, weak. With the vast majority of her power stripped away Caster has massive reductions in all parameters.

Noble Phantasms:
    Song of All
    Type: Anti-World/Anti-Unit/Anti-Unit(Self)/Support

The Song of All is about the wisdom of Serra and her beliefs and worldview. It's expressed through her host of angels. The Song of All is a very lengthy song. It consists of over 1000 cantos of varying length. Singing the whole song would take many days, maybe even as long as a week. By singing each individual cantos Caster is able to create a variety of effects ranging from imposing absolute laws onto her [World] and temporary laws onto her surroundings, making permanent enchantments on herself or others, and even summoning divine constructs to serve as her servants in the form of Angels.

Biography:
    Serra was a human female planeswalker, whose name was based upon the Dominarian goddess of the same name. She created her own heavenly plane, Serra's Realm, formed primarily with white mana and populated by her famous Serra Angels as well as human worshippers she created. Her worldview, beliefs and wisdom are chronicled in the Song of All.

Serra's personal realm came to an end when Urza Planeswalker appeared, wounded from an attack by Phyrexians. He spent years there recovering and left in peace, but the Phyrexians attacked shortly thereafter, having tracked Urza to her realm, killing many of Serra's subjects. Worse still, the black mana essence of the Phyrexians tainted Serra's Realm, so badly that Serra herself could no longer stand to stay there. She abandoned it woefully, taking those who would come with her and entrusting the archangel Radiant as its caretaker in her absence.

Having left her realm in the hands of her trusted creation, Serra wandered the planes, searching for new experiences and events to occupy herself with. Over the course of her travels Serra would often assist those she found before leaving. These actions would create ripples changing the course of history and influencing events on the planes she helped for millennia after she left.

Her travels wound to a halt after she met and fell in love with another planeswalker named Feroz. They lived together on the plane of Ulgrotha for some time, protected from the rest of the multiverse by Feroz's Ban, and protecting the people of Ulgrotha from Baron Sengir and his vampires. That is, until Feroz himself was killed before her eyes. Serra, heartbroken, fled Ulgrotha to Sursi on Dominaria where she joined him in death soon after when she was surprised by a thief who was a disguised planeswalker. Though she could have healed herself easily, her will to live had been shattered and she wasted away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes

I wanted to try my hand at a Servant Profile sheet and considering how absolutely bullshit Magic the Gathering can get, especially the oldwalkers, I hope I did this character justice. Let me know what you think.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rider

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Place of Origin: Unknown (Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? game series)

Parameters:

Strength: D

Endurance: D

Mana: D

Agility: B+

Luck: C+

Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: E — Carmen does not associate with magic (though many of the feats she performs may seem magical), as thus has only the barest minimum of resistance to it, as a requirement of her class.

Riding: B — Carmen is capable of piloting any vehicle or riding any non-divine beast, including the futuristic Chronoskimmer.

Personal Skills:

Charisma: D — In life, Carmen was the leader of V.I.L.E., an international crime cartel composed of highly volatile experts in various fields.

Gamesmanship: A — Carmen is a master of games of skill and chance, and while not compelled to play fair, feels that her opponents should always have a sporting chance to keep things “interesting.” So long as she makes the rules of an encounter or competition, there will be clues left behind as to her plans or next appearance.

Independent Action: C — Carmen, being a free spirit, can survive up to a day without prana from her Master.

Presence Concealment: EX — The most common phrase associated with her is “Where ___ (usually “in the world,” “in time,” “or on earth”) is Carmen Sandiego?” Her capacity to hide herself is, in a sense, the very core of her legend.

Lore:

Renowned as the greatest thief on Earth and in history, Carmen Sandiego’s appearance is as distinctive as her history is mysterious. According to one account, “she was attached to the Moroccan intelligence agency, but worked as a double-, triple-, and quadruple-agent for so many countries that even she wasn’t sure who she worked for any longer.” Other accounts paint her as an orphan raised to become the greatest detective, until she grew bored with the lack of challenges, and turned sides for the thrill.

Regardless of her origins, however, what followed is undeniable. Carmen Sandiego emerged as the heard of an international criminal cartel known as V. I. L. E., renowned for pulling incredible if not outright impossible heists, including national monuments and concepts like “the history of medicine.” Her only flaw was a compulsion for “worthy” challenges and opponents, which resulted in her leaving just enough clues for the truly skilled to figure out her location.

Noble Phantasm:

The Impossible Heist – The World’s Greatest Thief

Type: Anti-Unit

Targets: 1 – 2

Description: Carmen Sandiego is the greatest thief who ever lived, reputed to even have stolen things that don’t physically exist, such as the history of medicine. The Impossible Heist is the skill of “theft” renowned to the level of a Noble Phantasm, allowing Carmen to steal anything she can see, equal to the rank of the skill. This includes Noble Phantasms, Parameters and Skills. If she makes physical contact with the source of her target, she may utilise it for herself, otherwise it is simply sealed until Carmen is either defeated, or “surrenders” it. She can steal only two things at any one time (in the sense that she “only has two hands”), and once she has, must “surrender” a stolen treasure before she can utilise the Noble Phantasm again.

Chronoskimmer — "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?"

Type: Support

Targets: Herself

Description: The Chronoskimmer is a time-travel device once stolen by Carmen. While limited by the Grail War to its confines in space, it allows Carmen to go anywhere along its past timeline, including previous Grail Wars that have been held within the same space. Unfortunately, future travel is not possible using the Chronoskimmer; it is only ever able to go as far as “the present.” A further limitation is that its energy requirements are so high that it can only be used once per “caper.” This is generally defined as “per encounter,” but multiple encounters with the same individuals — such as repeated clashes with a particular Servant — count as a single “caper,” restricting Carmen to a single use of the Chronoskimmer in the entirety of her interactions with them.

Beyond that, the Chronoskimmer’s utility is limited by Carmen’s own imagination and psychological limitations; for example, while it would be entirely possible for her to go back and eliminate a Master at the moment they attempt to summon a Servant, she would regard such an act as “cheating.” (This, of course, does not prevent the use of a Command Seal to force her to do so, if her Master becomes aware of the possibility.)
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FanFictionReader12 View Post
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Serra
    This was actually a very good piece; you most certainly did the character justice. Now to resurrect Yawgmoth and render the eons of her tireless work completely meaningless. Muhahahaha!

Nice work.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    I just created own servant based on jason bourne finish half of it

I can't thinking anymore!

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Is..... there really no God-Emperor of Mankind Sheet here?

Are you kidding me?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    I thought I’d try one of these.

MASSIVE Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul:re spoilers in this sheet.
    Berserker
    The One-Eyed King
    Name: Kaneki Ken (Kaneki is his surname)
    Other Names: Eyepatch, Centipede, Sasaki Haise (Sasaki is surname), Black Reaper, One-Eyed King
    Class: Berserker
    Place of Origin: Tokyo, Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attribute: Star
    Current Appearance)

Past Appearances

Parameters:
    Strength: A++
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Magic: E
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:

• Mad Enhancement E
      Normally does not benefit from the effects of Mad Enhancement, nor does he lose any reasoning. However, when he takes damage, there is a chance of him going berserk - this chance grows the longer he has been fighting and the more heavily injured he is. When Mad Enhancement is triggered, his kagune (see Noble Phantasm) will automatically extend and his left eye will involuntarily turn red and black.

Personal Skills:

• Battle Continuation A
      Makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.
    • Monstrous Strength B
      Temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank. The more this skill is used, the higher the chance of the effects of Mad Enhancement activating. It will also increase the chance of his Kakuja being involuntarily summoned (see Noble Phantasm).
    • Monstrous Regeneration A
      A temporary boost in healing ability that will automatically activate whenever Berserker is injured. Most wounds, no matter how severe, can be healed within seconds. In the event that healing is impossible in a given time frame (such as the loss of a limb), Kagune tissue will replace the damaged or lost areas. However, this diverts RC Cells away from his Kagune; too much healing and he won’t be able to use his Kagune until he replenishes by eating humans.
    • Predation A
      The act of consuming human flesh to replenish his own health and physical strength. Sufficient consumption will greatly accelerate his healing, allowing for total regeneration from any damage. However, this gift is not a blessing to be used at will, but a requirement for survival. Should Berserker not eat enough to replenish his health and maintain his strength, his parameters will drop from hunger.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:
    Rize: Body of the “Mother”
    Anti-Unit, B
    The Kagune - a retractable predatory organ possessed by Ghouls - that once belonged to Kamishiro Rize, before it was transplanted into the body of Kaneki Ken, turning him into a One-Eyed Ghoul. In its base form, it takes the form of three tentacles (though this number can be increased up to eight if conditions permit). However, Berserker can morph its form at will, being able to manifest his Kagune as a blade, a claw, a tail, prosthetic limbs, and nets. As flexible as muscle, yet harder than steel, it can effortlessly pierce through human flesh and break through concrete and metal. However, he will not be able to call upon it if he has overused his healing.

Yukimura 1/3: Sword of the “Father”
    Anti-Unit, D
    A simple sword created from the remains of a (presumably) dead Ghoul; a Quinque. When inactive, the RC Cells that make up the blade are hidden in the hilt; when activated, the blade shoots out from the hilt akin to a lightsaber. Three copies of the Quinque exist; its previous owner, Arima Kishou, once wielded two of them at the same time. While the sword does not possess any special powers, it is durable enough to be used to smash through steel and concrete without suffering any damage.

Kakuja: Madness of the “Son”
    Anti-Unit, A
    A Kakuja is a second Kagune grown by a Ghoul that has absorbed massive amounts of RC Cells, usually through repeated consumption of other Ghouls. Taking the form of armor, a Kakuja greatly increases a Ghoul’s fighting strength, but inflicts a loss of reasoning on all but the most mentally resilient of Ghouls. Even individuals who retain their sanity when using a Kakuja have a shift in personality towards aggression and sadism.

Berserker’s first kakuja takes the form of two large tentacles resembling centipedes and a beak-like structure on his head. His second kakuja forms a carapace covering on his whole face, and a kagune-like claw where his hand is. His third kakuja encases his upper half and forms a koukaku-like blade. Which form he takes will depend on what will best suit the situation as well as whatever new neurosis has come to light. However, should he retain his sanity, he will be able to shape his Kakuja into new forms much like his regular Kagune.

The effects of Mad Enhancement will kick in upon activation. However, there is a chance that Berserker will calm down and return to his senses while still retaining the parameter boost from Mad Enhancement.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    I… I don’t think I can summarize the plot of Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul:re here. If you really need the summary, just read his wikia page here. DON’T IF YOU’RE AVOIDING SPOILERS... but why are you even here if you are?

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    The stages of his character development can be found here. Berserker is from the latest stage in his development, where he has regained the will to live and accepted the role as the One-Eyed King.

Miscellaneous:
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes: eating humans (in his home series, he absolutely refused to, predating exclusively on Ghouls).
    Talents: VERY fast learner
    Natural Enemy:
    Notes:
    Last edited by Constructman; November 14th, 2016 at 04:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    =SABER=

Artist: 海鼠@お仕事募集中[pixiv]

Possible Alternate Classes: Archer, Rider, Lancer, Berserker, Foreigner, Alter-Ego
    True Name: Yoko Baumburg von der Rasierklinge - Last Order
    Height/Weight: 150 cm / ? kg
    Place of Origin: Mars

Le Perv by Carpenter Brut

=Parameters=

Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A+
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    NP: A+

=Class Skills=

- Riding (B):
    can ride animals and vehicles with above average expertise.

During her time as a TUNED Agent, Saber utilized a variety of different mounts to complete her missions.

- Magic Resistance (—):
    no defense against spells and incantations.

=Personal Skills=

- Battle Continuation (A):
    the ability to fight while suffering from life-threatening injuries.

As punishment for her participation in the deaths of over 450 million people with countless acts of international, interplanetary, and interstellar terrorism, Saber was sentenced to death by atmosphere exposure from orbital drop. She survived.

- Dementia (B-):
    a mental hindrance from injury or disease to the mind.

Though she survived the unsurvivable, Saber suffered from amnesia as a result. Later, when Saber regained her lost memories, the horrors of her past transgressions haunted her forever. Thus when great slaughter is had, Saber is more susceptible to breaking down, thereby rendering her useless unless she is able to rebound back.

- Instinct (B+):
    a refined sixth sense. When outside of combat, one is able to sense danger before it strikes. When in combat, one is able to feel the flow of battle and predict their enemies’ movements. Anything outside of one’s own knowledge can't be deduced.

Saber was a master of Panzer Kunst, a martial arts designed for fighting in zero gravity which was feared for granting a practitioner the ability to analyze an opponent and respond accordingly almost instantly.

- Magical Energy Burst (C, Plasma):
    a version of the standard which heats weapons with plasma. Capable of melting clean through magical barriers and bounded fields.

Saber regularly incorporated plasma, a high energy, superheated gas many times hotter than fire, in her fighting techniques. Because of her lost memories, she is not fully able to utilize its capabilities.

=Noble Phantasms=

Spoiler:

- Damascus Blade (B, Anti-Unit):
    a weapon designed for combat.

Called such for its appearance resembling the steel of the same name, they are the embodiment of Saber in everything that she was and is. Normally wielded while attached to the forearm, depending upon the circumstance, it is able to completely morph for handheld use. Deadly enough to negate magecraft. Nearly indestructible.

Spoiler:

- Imaginos Body // Final Version (A++, Anti-Unit (self)):
    a body crafted for war.

Due to complications surrounding her birth, Saber was forced to undergo near total cybernetic body modification to live. As a result, her body itself is a weapon. In addition, it allows her to move at speeds greater than sound; only the keenest of eyes are able to track her movements. Furthermore, whenever combat is joined, Saber will revel in the fear and excitement of ever impending death. As long as 「Dementia」is absent, she is capable of slowly healing all injuries over time, along with regenerating any lost limbs with all parameters increased.

=Bio=

As an Archer

Parameters:

Strength: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: B+
    Luck: D

Class Skills:

Independent Action (C): The capacity to take action without receiving a supply of prana from a Master. Capable of remaining in the world without an established contract for one day. When out on missions as a TUNED Agent, Archer was always alone and often given sole jurisdiction to do as she saw fit to complete them.

Magic Resistance (D): Cancel spells with a chant below one verse. Equivalent to that of a warding amulet.

Personal Skills:

Presence Detection (D+): The ability to detect other Servants and local sources of mana. Before she became well-known, Archer used to be a bounty hunter. Though, she was more likely to stumble upon her designated targets or for them to seek her out rather than having to actively track them down.

Disengage (C): The ability to break away from combat. In her travels, Archer chose to keep her presence low-key, tending to avoid confrontation unless required or necessary. Not to say that she was ever one to shy away from a fight.

Eye of the Mind (A, True): A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training and experience. Due to the many battles she fought, Archer became capable of deducing her enemies by little more than a glance.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:

Danko (B, Anti-Personnel): A particularly foul-mouthed shoulder-mounted projectile weapon picked up by Archer in her later adventures. Has the ability to morph into a larger, hand-held version of itself. Though, that version is unable to speak—of which Archer would not mind the lack of commentary. Powerful enough to bypass magical barriers.
    Spoiler:

TUNED body (C, Anti-Personnel): Due to complications surrounding her birth, Saber was forced to undergo near total cybernetic body modification to survive. As a result, her body itself is a weapon. This body was specific to her time as a TUNED agent, made to be light and easily maneuverable. Conceals Archer's own presence from other Servants for a moderate period of time and increases her parameters of Strength and Luck by two ranks, allowing her to catch enemies unaware and deal a great amount of damage in the process. If discovered, its effects are nullified. These changes are as follows:

Strength: C --> A
    Agility: B
    Mana: B+
    Luck: D --> B
    Last edited by Historia; September 14th, 2018 at 02:03 AM.

Keeping in mind that I'm unfamiliar with the character, the sheet seems nice. Damascus Blades don't seem worthy of an A+ rank, I'd knock it down a rank or two. Everything else seems alright, though, with the Dementia skill being the coolest part of the sheet IMO.

And yeah, I'd say the new format looks nicer. Centered formatting isn't the easiest to read sometimes, and this is a lot better than that. IMO Adler's format is still the best, though, so I've just been using that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Keeping in mind that I'm unfamiliar with the character, the sheet seems nice. Damascus Blades don't seem worthy of an A+ rank, I'd knock it down a rank or two. Everything else seems alright, though, with the Dementia skill being the coolest part of the sheet IMO.

And yeah, I'd say the new format looks nicer. Centered formatting isn't the easiest to read sometimes, and this is a lot better than that. IMO Adler's format is still the best, though, so I've just been using that.
    She's the main protagonist of Gunnm (also known as Battle Angel Alita). Lowered Damascus Blades' rank, increased Imaginos Body's. Yeah, after trying so hard to regain her memories only to find out what she did—in addition to all the stuff going on in her current life—she collapsed in on herself (literally, there's a long scene where she's trapped in a frozen room huddled in a corner just beating up on herself inside the fragments of her own mind). After bouncing back from that (which took her about twenty years to do so), throughout the rest of the manga and its sequel there's this constant tug and pull she has with her current self, her past self, and herself that she has yet to know (as in, her distant past).

Speaking of rankings, Imaginos Body would really be EX, but, after I weighed it against other things (namely Arturia's existence as the perfect warrior-king), well... This final version of her Imaginos Body (2.1, to be exact) is the one where, after she was killed by disintegration in the sequel, as her brain was connected to Fate Morgana (basically a super computer outside of time and space) and absorbed a hostile nation's superweapon, called the wormhole reactor core (similar to Arturia's dragon core, but with a cat), she literally came back from the dead (and much stronger than ever before).

I tried to plop her into the universe without wanking her.
    Last edited by Historia; December 17th, 2016 at 10:55 AM.

FC

True Name:The God-Emperor of All Mankind,
    Man
    Beast
    of Alaya
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man

Strength: A+
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: A++
    Mana: A++
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Dislikes: Evil
    Skills

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: (A+)
    The incarnation of Mankind itself, born in the Age of Gods at the split between Mankind and the Divine, a being whose very existence is an enormous fuck-you to Gaia.[And not in that way. I think.] Nigh-invulnerable to magic.

Riding: (B)
    He rode around the world, traveling the stars and the sights of Earth before revealing himself.

Personal Skills:
    Beast of Alaya:(A+)
    The God-Emperor of Mankind is practically an incarnation of Humanity itself. Instead of being a mortal that has been ascended like the Counter Guardians, or a mortal that has made a deal for power such as those empowered by the Counter Force, the Emperor embodies the very ideal of Humanity. Thus, all his parameters are ranked-up, and his existence is maintained by prana from Alaya, giving him the equivalent of Independent Action at A+-rank. Against opponents that are threats to Humanity, he deals bonus damage. In addition, this also acts as Divinity at A-rank, as he was worshipped by Humanity as their savior, much to his chagrin. Due to his flat denial that he is not a god, Divinity is sealed. If ever unsealed, his already obscene parameters would increase to new heights.

Eye of the Mind[True]​:(A+)
    The God-Emperor has fought monsters and demons in the name of Humanity for thousands of years, thus, he has EotM at A-rank. It gains more effectiveness when being used against opponents that are threats to humanity.

Battle Continuation:(EX)
    The God-Emperor of Mankind was able to fight on with a mortal wound, as well as continue to live after the fact for tens of thousands of years. At this rank, ‘death’ only occurs if the entire body is utterly destroyed. If there is some way the God-Emperor could survive, he survives.

Light of Humanity: (A)
    The God-Emperor has vast reserves of Prana thanks to being the Beast of Alaya. That, coupled with containing the collective consciousness of Humanity, grants him access to all forms of Magecraft ever known to Mankind. This includes Runic Magecraft, Alchemy, Divine Words, Formalcraft, and a host of others. However, he is not able to access magecraft that is exclusive to one person, such as Mystic Eyes, Magic, and other such esoteric mysteries. If he was summoned as Caster ,this skill would be ranked up.

Spirit of Humanity: (A+)
    This skill denotes GEOM’s ironclad sense of self, and his status as a leader of all Humanity. He is highly resistant to physical damage, as well as mental interference and damage. It also operates as Charisma at A-rank, as he was able to lead humanity into a Golden Age.

NP
    Noble Phantasms
    Imperator Vult
    Great Crusade
    - [Anti-World] Rank (EX)

The God-Emperor united Mankind after the Age of Strife, before launching it into a crusade amongst the stars. He found that merely watching and guiding was no longer sufficent, and became emperor of Humanity to directly guide it. Activating this Noble Phantasm creates a bounded field that slowly expands. Any humans within find themselves feeling an incredible urge to obey the God-Emperor, as well as becoming as unto Humans from the Age of Gods, enhancing their physical capabilities. Their mental capabilities are enhanced as well, turning those so inclined to peerless scientists and engineers. Houses and buildings will become part of a sprawling golden empire, one that ever-expands as the humans under the GEOM’s command conquer the surrounding areas. Eventually, this boundary field would envelope the world. The more area it covers, the more powerful the effect becomes, eventually summoning Angels of Humanity[Read: Counter Guardians] not to purge the area, but to assist in expansion. Lesser Angels of Humanity, which resemble walking tanks, can be summoned as soon as the boundary field is established. They are equivalent to Heroic Spirits with D-ranked stats. Only exceptional Humans will be able to resist the effects of this noble phantasm, however, non-humans and demi-humans will be immune. The Emperor will give such beings only two options: Join, or Die. Those that join will be empowered as a human would, and obey the GEOM. Those that choose to die will be set upon by the GEOM’s forces.
    Astronomicon
    Beacon of the Emperor
    - [ Anti-Age] Rank (EX)
    This noble phantasm manifests as a halo of light around the GEOM. Wielded, it projects blasts of energy that tear through anything in their way, scorching it with magical fire and summoning Lesser Angels of Humanity into existence. This is it’s secondary ability. The primary ability is to project a beacon into the sky, one that ‘lights the way for Humanity’. In a wide radius, any humans who percieve this beacon will feel an upwelling of hope and pride, and any beings hostile to Humanity will be deeply afraid, and their parameters will be ranked down. The beacon will call humans to the area, and repel beings hostile to humanity. This beacon also penetrates the barrier between the Reverse Side and the side of Humanity, undoing the work of Rhonghomyniad. It allows humanity to penetrate the reality marbles of other worlds with impunity, as space-travel becomes far easier.

Lore/Personality:
    Once, the GEOM was nothing more than an idea, the concept of a counterpart to the Beast of Gaia Primate Murder. It took the form of a red shade that prevented humans from entering the Root in it’s earliest days. However, as time went on, a group of Spellcasters utilized their talents to give the GEOM a physical avatar and form. Thus, he wandered the world, nudging and guiding humanity into the stars, as Gaia sputtered and died. However, an Age of Strife eventually began, destroying much of Humanity’s progress, and the GEOM decided to take control of humanity to rectify. [/spoiler]
    [spoiler=LORE/PERSONALITY]Summoned into a Grail War, the highest priority of the GEOM is the advancement of humanity. WHile he is tolerant of nonhuman races, if they ever show hostility to humanity, he will likely wipe them out save for the few individuals who do not raise a hand against humanity. A certain True Ancestor would likely be horrified by his very existence, as it represents the fact that Gaia will eventually lose the battle against Humanity. The Dead Apostles would find him to be a massive threat, considering his values and power.
    Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; December 19th, 2016 at 01:12 AM.

The...................... ............. qwertyfatcat's Avatar
    You're better off putting him in the saver class or something.

Dear god, this fucking bastard...... Taunts my fucking childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyfatcat View Post
    You're better off putting him in the saver class or something.
    Eh, the Saver Class is reaaaaally ill-defined.

The...................... ............. qwertyfatcat's Avatar
    All of his stuff seems more messiah like than saber servant like.

Dear god, this fucking bastard...... Taunts my fucking childhood.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Saber:

True Name: Ryuko Matoi

Alternate Classes: Berserker

Strength- A
    Agility- B
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- C
    Luck- A
    NP- A

Appearance
    :

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (D)- Negates Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance at a degree comparable to an amulet which rejects magical energy. Saber lived in the modern day and, while certainly encountering the fantastical in life, Magecraft was wholly outside her realm of experience. Thusly, she has only a low rank unbefitting of her Class.

Riding (C)- Ability to ride animals and vehicles. Not famous for feats of riding, Saber's rank is sufficient to utilize most forms of modern motor vehicle. Incidentally, she particularly favors motorbikes akin to the one she owned in life.

Personal Skills:

Artificial Constitution (Life Fibers) (A)- A Skill connoting one's nature as an artifical construct rather than a regular human. Saber was specifically born and bred as a test subject to study the compatibility of Life Fibers with human beings. Her body was interwoven with said fibers since infancy, granting a constitution far beyond mundane humanity and an exceptional compatibility with Goku Uniforms- alien suits of clothing that grant superhuman abilities to their bearer. The fibers woven through Saber's body bestow a variety of beneficial effects. For one thing, she can channel magical energy through them to essentially turn her entire body into a living Mana circuit, functioning similarly to Mana Burst at a high rank. The fibers also rapidly rejoin when severed, allowing Saber to regenerate from nearly any wound with only decisive strikes to her head or heart able to put her down for good. Lastly, her unique physiology grants Saber a degree of protection to any attacks specifically targetting 'humans'; the curse of a certain Zoroastrian god of evil being one such example.

Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit (A)- The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor of finding her own king. Cancels the effects of Charisma of the same rank. While she matured across her adventures, one thing that always dominated Saber's personality was a fierce dislike towards authority of any kind. When her travels in search of her father's killer brought Saber to Honnoji Academy, a school run like a Fascist state, she immediately proved herself in opposition to the school's social system and came into mortal conflict with the tyrannical student council, personified by its president Satsuki Kiryuin.
    "To Hell with your opinion. I'll take my own path, no matter what anyone else says."

Disengage (C)- The ability to break away from combat. At this rank, it has the bonus effect of returning battle conditions to how they were at the beginning of a match. While Saber had an indomitable fighting spirit, she was also practical and knew when to retreat from battles she stood no chance of winning. Combined with her innate restorative abilities and it allows for Saber to withdraw and reach allied territory after pretty much any battle, regardless of the severity of her injuries.

Bravery (D-)- Ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination through sheer fortitude of will. Saber was an unquestionably brave girl who never hesitated to throw herself into the heart of danger. However, her rather rash and reckless personality allowed Saber to fall victim to mental interference (i.e brainwashing) on several occasions in her adventures. While Saber displays a fair degree of protection against pure mind-influencing spells, her resilience declines sharply towards those with a physical medium, such as threads. However, even while initially enchanted, a Luck check will allow Saber to break free from the mental interference in question through a sudden burst of willpower.
    "I'm not jumping into the jaws of danger, I'm leaping down its throat and ripping its guts out with my teeth!"

Noble Phantasms:

Scissor Blade- Bane Of Life Fibers (C+, Anti-Unit): Saber's most famous weapon that become a symbol of her heroic journey as a whole, her quest to find her father's killer which eventually brought her to the heavens themselves. A long, curved bright red blade with a straight handle and crescent-shaped hilt. True to its name, this weapon resembles nothing so much as one half of an utterly massive pair of scissors which Saber slings around like a sword. With her great strength, she can wield and swing the weapon effortlessly despite its length.

Its true nature is in fact one half of the Rending Scissors designed by Saber's father Isshin Matoi as a specialized weapon against the alien fabric menace known as Life Fibers. Its blade(s) are specially created to sever Life Fibers and impede their regeneration, one of the only weapons on earth that can truly kill them. As such, this Noble Phantasm possesses a 'refraction of longevity' attribute which allows the blade to bypass regeneration and inflict lasting wounds on otherwise immortal beings. Furthermore, as a weapon created to destroy an alien race, it deals greatly increased damage against foes who originated from beyond Gaea.

Saber's weapon is also greatly versatile. The blade can fold outwards to extend its cutting edge greatly and also fold up to the size of a regular scissor for ease of storage. It'd be even more powerful alongside its twin, but that blade is lost to Saber upon summoning due to being more closely associated with another...
    If that '
    Nui Harime
    other individual
    ' is by some chance summoned in the same Grail War and Saber somehow manages to retrieve the other half from them, then the Rending Scissors' true potential will be unlocked.

Senketsu- Life Fiber Synchronization (A, Support): Saber's greatest asset and most loyal companion along her adventures. A special garment woven entirely from Life Fibers, endowing it with both human-level sentience and incredible power. Senketsu appears as a navy blue and red sailor suit with a somewhat punkish appearance, showing a large amount of skin even in its sealed state. The uniform's front resembles a face with a slanted eye on either side of the collar, one of which is yellow and red and the other being covered by a prominent cloth eyepatch. The gap between shirt and skirt also resembles a gaping, toothed maw.

A living weapon, Senketsu has a personality of his own and is capable of speech, however only his wearer can hear his voice. Calm, sardonic and deadpan, Senketsu's rigorous personality is one that chafes deeply with his wearer's bullheaded brand of enthusiasism, though he nontheless cares for and supports her deeply. He frequently gives Saber key advice both in and out of battle. In combat, Senketsu's aid serves as a psuedo-Eye Of The Mind, analyzing the battlefield and relaying strategies to his wearer while she puts her all into attacking.

By shouting the words "Life Fiber Sychronization!" followed by the Noble Phantasm's true name, Saber offers up a single drop of her blood to the living school uniform. To outside observers it then expands outwards into a ball of twisted fabric, fangs and eyes which then compresses around Saber as if devouring her whole. Inside this caccoon of fabric, Saber and her uniform undergo a powerful transformation.

When it dissipates, Saber can be seen wearing Senketsu's awakened state, an extremely skimpy black and red ensemble leaving much of her body exposed. In this form all of Saber's already outstanding physical parameters are given a rank-up, as well as amplifying her defensive attributes due to the uniform reinforcing her body. Armor Class is increased to the point where attacks below C rank stand almost no chance of breaching Saber's defenses, bouncing harmlessly off her newly titanium-hard body.

The outfit might be thought impractical for how little it covers, but it actually extends an invisible aura of protection over every part of the wearer's body, including those left bare by the fabric itself. Upon activation, the outfit essentially merges with its wearer's body, becoming a second layer of armored skin to repel attacks. In addition to these effects, Senketsu can also transform himself on cue into different forms, such as one with flight capability or one where the uniform itself is covered in prehensile razor-edged blades to increase offense.

While powerful, Senketsu continuously drains Saber's blood and magical energy while active, and as such can only be maintained for brief periods at a time. In life Saber eventually overcame this restriction due to her deep bond with her uniform, allowing her to sustain Senketsu nigh-indefinitely in his awakened state, but as a Heroic Spirit her Mana reserves are limited to the point where she can only last for five minutes before burning herself out. After his time-limit is exhausted, Senketsu will immediately disengage the transformation to spare his wearer any further danger, her uniform returning to its dormant state with all boosts lost.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sheet for Ryuko Matoi, one of my favorite anime heroines of all time. Might be a bit rushed, since I kind of ran out of inspiration more then halfway through (been a while since I last watched Kill La Kill) and had it lying around my notepad file for a couple weeks before finally deciding "What the heck, I might as well post it up". A few hasty edits to finish off her second NP, and voila! At first I thought of doing her as the first in a series of Kill La Kill characters (such as Ragyo as an obscenely overpowered Caster) but she'll probably be going solo for now. Or at least, until further inspiration strikes me. Certainly wouldn't mind feedback, though I'm admittedly less likely to get it in this thread then the other.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; October 18th, 2019 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Added new paragraph to second NP

Ryuko: weird that I've never actually seen Kill La Kill, come to think of it. That said, from what I know of the character, it seems like a pretty good adaptation. The skills are more interesting than the Noble Phantasms in my opinion, as they have a bit more detail that stands out. Still, I thought your adaptation of the Scissor Blade's ability was pretty neat.

Also, the stats seem pretty darn high, though not necessarily in full wank territory. I might lower the luck rating, but if Ryuko is notoriously lucky or something then leave it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Ryuko: weird that I've never actually seen Kill La Kill, come to think of it. That said, from what I know of the character, it seems like a pretty good adaptation. The skills are more interesting than the Noble Phantasms in my opinion, as they have a bit more detail that stands out. Still, I thought your adaptation of the Scissor Blade's ability was pretty neat.

Also, the stats seem pretty darn high, though not necessarily in full wank territory. I might lower the luck rating, but if Ryuko is notoriously lucky or something then leave it.
    I won't deny she's a little bit wanked (what with being of my favorite characters and all), but I think the high stats are pretty fitting given the sheer amount of ludicrous feats present in her home series. Regarding Luck... since Luck represents the ability to defy 'fate' which is more or less Ryuko's entire shtick (especially near the end) I'd say she warrants a high ranking.

Blog Entries
    Update: I edited Senketsu's description to include a reference to him draining his wearer's blood and how long Saber can keep it active. I meant to include this in the original draft, but forgot (see what I said about the sheet being a little rushed?). Also 4score, you really should watch Kill La Kill sometime. Trust me, it's a seriously amazing show.