Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A Nanami sheet would be great to see, she could be like a better Okada

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    A Nanami sheet would be great to see, she could be like a better Okada
    I'll have to get on with it when I can. Still working on some others atm.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Here's the first of several different Servants I made for the fun and zany comic Bone:

Big Johnson Bone

"It's the call of adventure, my friends! I heard her cry just the other day... Big Johnson Bone, she say, I'm a-waitin' on you! And before I knows it, I packs my bags and' hits the trail to follow her sweet, sweet, siren song!"

"Actually, if I'm not mistaken, you were run out of town like a dog."

Crossover: Bone (Tall Tales)

Sex: Male

Appearance: Big Johnson is a "Bone", a strange, cartoonish-looking race that is a bit shorter than an adult human. Big Johnson tends to dress in frontiersman garb, usually with one of two hats: a large, wide-brimmed scouting hat or a furred coonskin cap with a long rat's tail (with a bow tied on) at the end.

Class: Rider

Alternate Classes: Berserker

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Attribute: Bone, Frontier

Mount: Rider does not come with any particularly notable mounts, just his trusty mule Blossom - and even she isn't so much a ride for him but rather someone to carry his bags. He also sometimes brings along the monkey "Mr. Pip", who he won in a completely fair, certainly-no-cheating-involved-whatsoever round of poker.

Armaments: Rider's sole weapon on hand is his trust little knife Piecemaker - on account of the condition she leaves anyone that tries to mess with him.

He also carries with him a very large hat, like the traditional kind you might see a BSA scoutmaster wear for ceremonies. In his later years, Rider founded the Bone Scouts: a wilderness organization for youth, teaching the many skills and values he learned in the outdoors. It's said that the Big Hat, worn only by the leader on campouts, carries the spirit of Big Johnson Bone, imparting frontier insights and even dreams of adventures long since past and forgotten. The hat does not really do much for Rider, as it simply provides the wearer with knowledge of wilderness skills, which Rider already has in plenty. But if he shared it with a friend, that companion could get those some of that invaluable frontiersman experience.

Parameters:

Strength: C+

Endurance: D

Agility: C

Prana: E-

Luck: A

Noble Phantasm: B

Biography ~ Tall Tales and Adventure in the Great Unknown

"Just so happens I'm one of the world's leadin' explorers, thank you very much. Crudonia? Sandwich Land? Valley of the All-You-Can-Eat Bratwurst Cabbage Buffet? Do any of these ring a bell?"

Big Johnson Bone was born during the great frontier age in a log cabin, and he almost didn't live through his first day. It was especially cold that year, as Old Man Winter demanded respect and spirited away the lively feller in a rush of blizzard air, just as Winter had already taken his father. However, his Ma wasn't worried; something told her that it would not be able to keep her boy, who proved himself to be a real fighter and trotted back for her tuber stew after giving Winter a good whapping. That was why we have Spring and not just endless Winter.

Big Johnson continued to grow, both in strength and in appetite. For fourteen years in a row, since he was born, he won Bone County's annual biggest eating contest hands-down. On his fifteenth year, though, there was another strong contender, the "Cobbler Gobbler" lass Gertie. The two were down to the wire in the fourth and final round of the Gorge-A-Thon when the lad, smitten at the sight of such a strong and fine lady, hesitated for just a second, long enough for her to win the contest. But the victory was short-lived, as the gas from all that asparagus pie consumption blew her straight to the moon.

Heartbroken, Big Johnson wandered into the wilderness for ten years, where he had wondrous adventures. Nobody really knows the exact details of where he went or what he did during that time. However, some sources suggest that he may be the infamous and mysterious "Jekk" of Rat Creature lore, a monster who fell from the sky and took the tails clean off the tribe's great Queen Maude and her goliath of a son Tyson, ruining their plan to invade the Valley; since then, all Rat Creatures have their tails cut off on their first birthday, or else the Jekk will come in the middle of the night and drag them away by their tails.

Well, whatever the case, Big Johnson eventually returned into the annals of history when he struck gold and founded his famous trading post on the rolling Bone River. He continued to go on merry adventures trapping and exploring, but he nevertheless set up a thriving business. That humble shop attracted all sorts of travelers and merchants, and in time it became the thriving community of Boneville. Before he passed away, he also shared his rustic knowledge with the children of the community, who would be the foundation of the Bone Scouts. To this day, a statue of him stands in front of city hall for his role in founding the city and inspiring intrepid young Bones to venture out into the grand unknown - well, at least until an enterprising descendant of his accidentally tipped it over in an infamous election campaign.

Much later, his descendants - three cousins - ended up on their own adventure in the Valley, in a battle that would determine the fate of the world. And to think it all started with the exploits of Big Johnson Bone.

Personality ~ The Bravest (and Craziest) Frontier Hero of All the Territories

"Farewll, Creatures of the Valley! I shall not forget you and the experiences we shared - for at least another fifteen minutes!"

Big Johnson is the epitome of the frontiersman, always venturing out after the siren call of adventure. He's a hearty, brave fighter whose boasts always seem to get ever bigger the longer you let him carry on, only you're never quite sure if he's really exaggerating in the end. He's fearless to the point of stupidity, and even in the face of certain death he'd just shrug and keep moving forward. If he got caught in a tornado, he'd just get a little annoyed then lasso it for a ride, and even in the belly of a beast he'd start up a rousing campfire song (complete with a fire). That said, he understands the need for discretion at times, and when caught in a tough situation he'll see if he can run or bluff his way out of trouble.

The rascal of a Bone is a master of tall tales, and woe to whoever questions one of his claims, as that'll just lead into an even more long-winded story; ask him why he had an extra ace of spades in his sleeve at a poker tournament, and he'll give you an innocent explanation for it that will take all the way from sunset to sunrise to finish. To him, storytelling is an art, and while he does fib a bit, it's kind of hard to tell what is real and what is fiction with him - sometimes even he doesn't know.

Despite having an arrogant and crude demeanor that doesn't care for second-guessing, Big Johnson is a good man who does what is right, even when it leads him into even thicker trouble. Kids and other innocents, even animals in spite of him being a trapper, warm his heart, and he'll do whatever it takes to protect them. And as long as you're on his good side, even if you don't agree with him, he'll treat your cheerily as a welcomed comrade on the adventure. But don't make him mad or get in his way, or you'll really be sorry. A practical frontiersman through and through, Big Johnson is not one to let things go to waste, and in his opinion anyone stupid enough to challenge him was placed before him by the Powers That Be for his personal use and profit, whether it's as a makeshift weapon, clothing, or food.

He's also quite a lady's man, but he mostly just sticks to flirting - and mooching for food. The type of woman he really likes is someone who's roughened and toughened and willing to get messy - and has a big appetite to match his own. He still holds a candle for his lost flame Gertie, and sometimes gazes up at the moon forlornly.

It's never quite clear how much Big Johnson plans ahead and how much he makes up as he goes along - okay, that's a lie, it's all the latter. Don't bother asking if he's lost his sanity, as he'd probably have some ridiculous story about how he lost his sanity and found it again on one of the tallest peaks in the world - well, actually he lost it prospecting for gold in the frozen north, but found it with the help of a kindly sherpa named Benny - but that's a story for another time! He's never the sort of person to wait around for reason to catch up, as he's already mapping the unknown places he's off to next.

All in all, being the master or ally of Big Johnson Bone is a trying ordeal. At best, he'll keep forgetting your name and mixing it up, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. Either he'll drag you headlong into whatever adventure he's on, or he'll dump a whole bunch of responsibilities on you so he can go off on his next quest. Or you might get infected by his contagious insanity and determination, though that's not necessarily a bad thing always after you get used to it. After all, that's the sort of hero he is: a larger-than-life yet down-to-earth champ who lifts the spirits of those around him and encourages them to defy impossible challenges.

Skills
    Magic Resistance (Elemental)

Type: Class

"Johanna had a feeling this baby was special... She knew if anyone could teach Old Man Winter a lesson, it was her little baby Johnson Bone!"

While Rider's various legends focused primarily on physical foes rather than magical powers, he did face off against and surpass one particular type of mystical opponent: the very elements of Mother Nature themselves, from the very first day of his life when he punched the lights out of Old Man Winter. Cancels out magic and phenomena of A rank or lower that embodies the natural elements or weather.

Riding

Type: Class

"Grab a hold, Peep! We're ridin' this wave!"

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of phantasmal beasts under normal circumstances. His Riding level is increased to A under certain circumstances; see Gifts From the Powers That Be noble phantasm.

Bravery

Type: Personal

"Y'see, fear is like a big ol' animal - I seen it blend with the scenery and pounce on ya before you knows it was even there! Fear can make is so's you don't even want to know what lies over that next big hill on account a not wantin' to be a-scared again. An' that's bad, if you're an explorer like me. SO you gotta decide! Are you gonna let being afraid keep you from exploring? Or you gonna slap a muzzle on it an' go?"

The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. At such a high level, this courage is more than just guts, courage, and determination: there's also a healthy dose of stupidity and obliviousness to danger mixed in. In fact, it could sort of be considered a mental pollution at that state.

Natural Body

"I'm so hungry, I'm going to eat till they ain't but one crumb left in all the Territories, then I'm gonna ask for seconds!"

The possession of a perfect body as a living being since birth. Rider was born full of fight and socked Winter itself within hours of his birth. Temporarily grants a bonus to his Strength parameter while also letting him eat as much as he wants without ever doing anything to his body aside from making it bulge up for just a little bit.

Unarmed Combat (Grappling)

"I'm not sure you're aware of this, but the tail was added to the creatures of the Wild durin' Creation so's I'd have somthin' to grab on to! That's a fact! The Powers That Be themselves filled me in on that one!"

A skill highlighting one's capabilities in unarmed combat. In Rider's case, he specializes in grappling, which makes up for a lack of weapons on hand by making whoever he gets his hands on into a weapon themselves. When Rider grapples with an enemy, he can wield them like an actual weapon. At such a high level, he can grapple and swing multiple foes at one time.

Noble Phantasms
    Gifts From the Powers That Be ~ Meant to Be Rode

Type: Anti-Component/Unit

"It's just like with the twister, Mr. Peep! If you control th' rudder, then you control th' beast! And everyone knows that the Powers That Be put tails on beasties just so's I could use 'em for rudders!"

Rider was infamous for "riding" and thereby controlling things he shouldn't have been able to, whether it be a mighty whirlwind or the tail of a monster the size of a redwood. This perk essentially enables Rider to successfully ride anything that he manages to grapple and even remotely qualifies as a "mount". And which point, Rider is controlling where the ride goes, even turning it against the original user. This is sort of similar to Lancelot's Knight of Owner noble phantasm applied to mounts, but there are some key differences. First off all, the success rate of Rider's noble phantasm decreases the stronger the target's sense of self-identity. So while it would be easy to "ride" a mindless storm, a weapon, or even an oversized body part, it is actually less effective against individuals like beasts - sort of the opposite of how Riding usually is most workable on actual mounts. To give an example, he could "ride" the tail or horn of a phantasmal beast, but he'd have trouble controlling the entire monster.

Jekk the Tail-Cutter

Type: Anti-Component

"Never again shall our own tails be used to humiliate us! Never again shall our own tails be used as weapons against us! A royal decree is hereby made! Henceforth, once a year all rat creatures under the age of one shall be gathered by the tribe and their tails be cut off! This day shall be called...tail-cutting-off day!"

Few remember it, but Rider was the inspiration for the nightmarish being in Rat Creature legend known as the "Jekk", a cantankerous wood spirit who would take the tails clean off the monsters if they didn't cut them off first. The tail was considered the most beautiful part of the Rat Creatures (at least to themselves), but that tragically ended when Rider quite literally crashed their plans to enslave and devour all other beings in the Valley. Inclined to believe that the Rat Creatures' precious tails were handles put there for his own use, he horrified the queen, who demanded that he be found and stopped at all costs. In the ensuing fight, he first got Prince Tyson to bite off his own tail, and then he cut off Queen Maude's own well-kept tail, taking it to decorate his fur cap with. Since then, the Rat Creatures annually cut all their tails off to prevent him from ever using the tails against them. The noble phantasm enables Rider to sever things that are considered a "component" of a larger item or being, such as a tail, a wing (whether it be a bird or a plane), or the hilt of a sword. The noble phantasm requires Rider to make direct contact with the targeted component with his trusty knife. Also, the noble phantasm is less effective against magic.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Johnson Bone: Oh hey, I remember actually reading these comics way back, though I hardly remember anything about them except the look of the titular characters. As I said, don't really remember enough to judge for accuracy to the source material, but this is a pretty cool sheet.

His second NP is kind of funny to me. It sounds really OP with the ability to "sever" any component of something, but when you take into account that he needs to actually touch something with his knife to do so it's basically a glorified really strong slash with some extra limitations attached. Still could be used in some creative ways though, since I presume the "severing" can extend far beyond the range of the physical knife. I wonder if he can even use it to sever immaterial or conceptual things. Like for Sakura, would Angra Mainyu's presence inside her qualify as a "component" he could cut off?

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Johnson Bone: Oh hey, I remember actually reading these comics way back, though I hardly remember anything about them except the look of the titular characters. As I said, don't really remember enough to judge for accuracy to the source material, but this is a pretty cool sheet.

His second NP is kind of funny to me. It sounds really OP with the ability to "sever" any component of something, but when you take into account that he needs to actually touch something with his knife to do so it's basically a glorified really strong slash with some extra limitations attached. Still could be used in some creative ways though, since I presume the "severing" can extend far beyond the range of the physical knife. I wonder if he can even use it to sever immaterial or conceptual things. Like for Sakura, would Angra Mainyu's presence inside her qualify as a "component" he could cut off?
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I love the Bone comics, with all their wacky adventures. I have three more templates in store for the other Bones.

For conceptual/immaterial things, I'm not sure. It could kind of vary. I think the conceptual things Johnson would have the most success with would be things that intersect with his Elemental Resistance skill; if the concept had something to do with the natural elements or weather, he'd already have a foot in the door to interacting with it and thereby cutting it. Something else to consider is that Big Johnson's a pretty simple guy who deals with what's in front of him. So he'd have some trouble cutting a conceptual/immaterial thing he doesn't understand, unless the thing in question had some level of physical materialization to focus on.

Blog Entries
    Have a joke Sheet for no reason other than I came up with this at random and thought it was funny.

CLASS: Berserker TRUE NAME: Yagoo
    ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Sad SOURCE: Hololive Production NATURAL ENEMY: China

PARAMETERS
    STR: D CON: D AGI: D
    MAN: A LUK: E PHA: EX

CLASS SKILLS
    Mad Enhancement D -
    Exchanges reason for increased strength. While not technically insane, Berserker is still a fundamentally broken man.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Collector A -
    Treasure gathering. What appears to be a knack for scouting idol talent is really a supernatural misfortune the causes all manner of deranged female creatures to seek Berserker out.

Profligate Pillager B - Conversion of riches into magic. Instead of supplementing his own mana supplies with hoards of material wealth, Berserker simply diverts them towards increasing the stock of his Noble Phantasm.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Hololive Agency - One Man's Broken Dream
    [Rank: EX][Type: Anti Unit] [Range: One] [Maximum No. Of Targets: One Hundred Persons]

Berserker once gathered an impressive array of deranged Phantasmal Beasts, perverted Divine Spirits, obscene dragons, self-professed lolicons and other such freakish beings into the folds of an extremely lucrative idol agency. Though such degenerates went on to shatter his dreams of a purehearted group that could rival the likes of AKB48, he still retains access to their records as a Servant. It is with these records that he can overwrite his own Saint Graph with that of an idol - acquiring their unique talent, appearance and memories at will.

Berserker is initially summoned with access to only the original fifty-six members of his agency but can bolster this quantity through acquiring enough money to [hire] the talents of the various females he picks up thanks to the Collector skill - essentially adding them into his records. While it does not matter where Berserker obtains the large amount of cash required to pull off such a feat, it seems he will always be guaranteed some by using his various personalities to function as the idol group he once headed in the past.

The true downside of this Noble Phantasm lies in the cost however. For each idol summoned, Berserker receives an equivalent ranking in the Mental Disorder skill correspondent to their famed degeneracy. Finally, the transformation can last only as long as his mana supply does.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    How terrifying. Worst of all, it makes logical sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, what was the parameters of "Modern Fiction" again?

Anything not yet in the public domain?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Before GO, that would have been one commonly agreed parameter, but the line has been crossed already.

Even before then, people were putting in Harry Potter sheets and the equivalent so hey, whatever goes.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Class: Assassin
    True Name: Zabuza Momochi
    Title: Demon of The Hidden Mist
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Crossover: Naruto

Spoiler:

“Even the unremarkable Demon of the Hidden Mist can die and become a real Demon in hell! This will be fun!!! We'll have plenty of time to see if I'm a baby devil down in hell!!"

Parameters-
    STR: B
    EDR:C
    AGI: C
    MANA: D
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: A+

The power to eliminate one's presence. By doing so, it becomes impossible to be detected.
    However, as preparations to attack are made, the rank will drop.

Zabuza, who excels in the use of the Hidden Mist Jutsu and Silent Killing, can maintain a high level of concealment, even when he has announced himself to his enemies so long as he fights within the mist.

Personal Skills

Ninja Swordsman of the Mist: A++

A skill unique to those who became known as a member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. Those who were granted this name were considered the greatest sword-fighting shinobi of the Mist Village.

A skill that combines aspects of the Eternal Arms Mastery skill with a different skill, depending on which of the mythical blades that person used. In the case of those who wield the Kubikiribōchō, they possess qualities of the Manslayer skill.

Ninjutsu: A+
    The term for the various techniques and skills utilized by ninja, such as combat techniques, torture techniques, intelligence gathering skills, etc. Its system differs between each school.

Zabuza is a Jonin who hails from the Hidden Mist Village, and thus has trained in the usage of ninjutsu that makes use of the water element, such as Water Clones, Water Prison, and the Hidden Mist Jutsu.
    Additionally, as a member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen Zabuza is considered one of the strongest shinobi of his village, equal only to the other members of the group, and surpassed only by the Mizukage.

Battle Continuation: B

ASkill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury.

A monstrous inability to accept defeat. Even at the point where he would have sustained several decisive wounds, he will not stop hunting his prey until he ensures their death. A status befitting of a demon.

Subversive Activities: B
    The ability to prune the opponent’s military strength in the preparation phase before conducting combat. The higher the ranking of this Skill, the lower one’s spiritual status as a hero.
    At B rank, he can disable at least 30% of an enemy’s forces before they ever make a move.

If he can be paired with a certain ninja from his past, the damage he can inflict will increase further.

Noble Phantasm

Executioner’s Blade
    Kubikiribōchō

Type
    : Anti-Unit

One of the weapons handed down from generation to generation since the beginning of the Hidden Mist Village, wielded only by those who were considered worthy as a Ninja Swordsman.
    It is a weapon that can only be summoned by one whose name became tied to the legend of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen, and thus it will be with him regardless of the class he is summoned in.

A mystic sword like its sister blades, the Kubikiribōchō possesses unique properties that distinguish it from them. In its case, it has the ability to regenerate any damage it sustains via using the iron in its victim's blood as a material component. Regardless of age, wear, or tear, the blade will always return to its original pristine state.

Demon of the Hidden Mist
    Kirigakure no Kijin

Type
    : Anti-Army

Demon of the Hidden Mist.
    The manifestation of the legend of the infamous shinobi, Zabuza. In life, he had attained a reputation for being ruthless and inhuman, an assassin who could kill over one hundred people without hesitation or remorse. A demon who lived only to feel the thrill of death surrounding him.

In that case, it was realized here as a jutsu that, when activated, could turn the human Zabuza into a fearsome oni-like demon with the power to slaughter an entire army single handedly. An emanation of chakra would cover his body, inflicting paranoia and terror upon those who gazed upon him. In essence, he will truly become like a devil.

However, he will never willingly use this technique. For one who was allowed to die as a human, to be reborn as a demon is the ultimate mockery to him. Only by threat of Command Seal could he be forced to use this.

Lore

Background

Sometime ago, the Hidden Mist Village adopted a horrific graduation practice. It was made so that prospective shinobi, children who would spend years of their lives learning, playing, and sharing dreams with one another would be paired off and made to fight to the death. Those who survived would graduate, and be officially recognized as shinobi. In this era, the land came to be known as the “Village of Bloody Mist.”

An incident then forced a reform to be made, completely banning this practice.

One day, without any warning, a boy who wasn't even an aspiring ninja slaughtered one hundred would be graduates all by himself. From that day forward, this boy, and the man he would grow up to be, was forever known as “the Demon of the Hidden Mist.” Thus begins the tale of the devil Zabuza Momochi.

He would eventually come to be a skilled ninja, an assassin who held no mercy, and a swordsman who butchered the bodies of his enemies. It would only be natural that he would attain renown as a monster both amongst his enemies and comrades alike.

On a certain day he found a useful tool, which he began to build up and refine.

Zabuza eventually came to disagree with the methods of the Fourth Mizukage, Yagura Karatachi, and so plotted for his death. Unfortunately, Zabuza failed to kill Yagura, and fled the Hidden Mist as a traitor, taking with him his favored tool and some of his followers. He began working as a mercenary, hoping to gain the necessary funds and resources to once more attempt to depose the Mizukage.

He eventually met his ultimate end in the Land of Waves, on a bridge that had yet to even be finished. His death carried meaning to a young shinobi, who he clashed with in their views of the world, and their roles as tools. In the end, he proved that even he was able to be human.

Character

He portrays himself in the way he believes a shinobi should, a tool that can do nothing but kill and kill and kill. He has no sympathy or mercy, only the drive to destroy his target.

In his mind, there only exist tools, those who use them and those who are used as such. He holds no qualms with treating others as such, having no issue with admitting such to their face. That is how a shinobi lives, and how a shinobi dies.

Even still, even he is only human. He came to care deeply for one of his tools, a boy he raised as a shinobi, and at the end of his life he died feeling sorrow and content next to them.

That is how his life went, but summoned as a Servant, he would rather choose to live as a human and not a tool. He ultimately despises those who would disrespect even the dead by using them as weapons, and so he has a difficult time seeing eye to eye with any Master he contracts with.

AN

So because I'm a responsible man who makes responsible choices, I decided I was gonna reread Naruto. And because I just finished the Wave arc, I decided to make a Servant out of everyone's favorite ninja who wields a fuck huge sword.

I admit the idea here was more of a Nasufication of Zabuza than a direct translation of Zabuza into Nasu, most obviously with the Ninja Swordsman skill I brewed up.
    I initially feared I made him too strong statwise, but a double check on some of the actual ninja Servants (and Gramps) makes me feel like I've kept them at a decent balance.
    Last edited by Der Ritter; February 2nd, 2021 at 09:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    The "Nasufication of Zabuza" rather than a "direct translation of Zabuza to Nasu" is exactly what I try to aim for with my Modern Fiction sheets and why I think writing good Servants for this category is harder than otherwise. It's too easy to just copypaste a character's abilities into Skills and NPs rather than thinking of what they could mean conceptually. Overall I'm not too familiar with the character in question here but I'd say you did a pretty good job.

Blog Entries
    Appearance
    A monstrous amalgamation of shadowy flesh and white bone in the vague form of a bestial creature. A long bone maw with red fissure-like lines tracing into strange designs along its surface serves as its head, pure yellow eyes burning with the intensity of the sun peering out from small slits.
    Class:Berserker
    True Name: [ERROR]
    Height: [ERROR]
    Weight: [ERROR]
    Natural Enemy: Humanity

Parameters
    STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: A
    MAG: B
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Beast Enhancement (A):

All parameters are raised by two ranks. Despite granting strength equivalent to an A-ranked Mad Enhancement, the Skill's user can remain calm, without losing their reason.

It is unclear as to why Berserker possesses this Skill in place of Mad Enhancement.

Personal Skills:
    Monstrous Strength (A):

A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. It is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast.

Feral Logic (A):
    A combative way of thinking resulting from transforming into a beast. It's not useful for finding weak points, but the speed of thinking focusing on killing the enemy swiftly increases.

Scream of Fear (B):
    The mere presence of a Grimm instills fear into the hearts of many, their roars only further amplifying it upon hearing. While this Skill doesn’t apply any conditions aside from disorientation and fear, its true purpose is to aid Fear Ghoul.

Fear Ghoul (B):
    Being a creature that is directly linked and attracted to the fear of humans, Berserker is a being that gains power from the fear of others. Berserker can track enemies by the fear they exude, gaining strength and speed from consuming the fear.

Shapeshift (B):
    Berserkers body is nothing more than an indistinguishable bestial form. However, Berserker gains features depending on what the Servant requires from a situation, be it claws, longer limbs, wings, mass, or fins. Strangely, a form that can only be called humanoid by the most generous of margins can sometimes be seen at the core of the writhing mass. The only thing that remains constant no matter its form is the white bone maw that forms its head.

Noble Phantasm:
    Grimm Fantasy: The Beast They See (C)
    Anti-Self

A monster of Grimm, born of the fear and hatred human bare toward the creatures, Berserker is no singular entity, but an amalgamation of humanity’s perception of the Grimm. As it has no true form and is completely unidentifiable as any specific monster, this Servants Parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasms are all hidden to the eyes of both Master and Servant, manifesting as the white bone that makes up its face as a sort of mask.

As time goes on, minor fissures appear over the mask, and its Parameter and Skills are slowly revealed with each passing crack. Eventually, even its Noble Phantasms become visible for all to see. However, once the final Noble Phantasm is revealed…

NP 2: Save for last
    Grimm Reality: The Beast You Are (B)
    ???
    The final fissure appears in the mask, running up the white bone with a startling CRACK. The mask explodes in an array of white, and Berserker’s body becomes a raging torrent of shadow, the shards spiraling and shredding within. Soon, the shards, having shrunken and smoothed due to the force of the whirlwind, coalesce in the center into a smaller mask of white with intricate red marks.

A red blade slashes through the black wall, the winds whipping out as they clear the way for the figure they had been concealing.

Class: Avenger
    Other Classes: Berserker, Saber, Assassin
    True Name: Adam Taurus
    Place of Origin: Vacuo
    Height: 193 cm.
    Weight: 78 kilo.
    Dislikes: Humans. Those who go against his desires. Blake Belladonna
    Natural Enemy: Humanity

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Avenger (A):
    Taking on not only the hatred and grudges humans have against Faunus, Avenger also feeds off his own hatred of humanity, increasing mana generation when both giving and receiving damage.

Oblivion Correction (B):
    People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

Never forget who wronged you. Never forget who abandoned you. Never forgive them. Make them pay! Tear them apart! Burn them to ash! Destroy them all!

Self-Replenishment (Aura) (C):
    Mana generated is directly given to power his Aura, a defensive field that protects him from all damage, heals non-fatal injuries, and enhances his speed and strength. This field will dissipate, however, when enough damage is accrued.

Personal Skills:
    Sadistic Constitution (A):
    Skill that augments one's aggression in battle. It appears to be a positive Skill, but the longer its owner stays in battle, the more their abusive disposition will grow, causing them to lose their usual composure. It's possible to say that this is just one step short of the Skill that causes Berserkers to go insane. The more one attacks, the stronger one becomes, but on the other hand, one's defensive abilities drop.

Obsession (B):
    A detrimental Skill, Avenger will become completely obsessed with anything that he believes has wronged him in any fashion, be it sentient or not. This single-minded drive will cause him to fight his master on any action that doesn’t involve his obsession. It is possible he may even be capable of a resisting a command seal when in such a state.

Charisma (B):
    Even at the height of his madness, Avenger possessed a passion that is undeniable and infectious. Even when he was leading them to their deaths or telling them to lay down their lives, his followers did so, believing he would lead them to their desires in the end.

Moonslice (C):
    Adam is able to absorb or block the energy from an enemy attack and unleash it again in powerful red energy strikes, physical copies of himself, or to enhance his aura. However, he can only attain energy through his weapon, leaving him highly vulnerable if disarmed.

Noble Phantasm

The White Fang: Behind the Masks of Beasts (C)
    Anti-Unit
    The symbol of the White Fang Avenger created to strike fear into the hearts of humans, taking on the likeness of the Grimm that terrorizes the world. The Grimm mask he wears upon his face obscures his parameters and Skills from the prying eyes of Servants as well as creating an aura of unease in the area around him. Those under its influence will become warier of Avenger, becoming less likely to take risks and reveal their full power than they normally would.

Wilt and Blush: Blade of Revolt (B)
    Anti-Mind
    The sword Adam wielded in life that drew the blood of both human and Faunus on his path of ambition. This blade was nothing more than a simple weapon he used in life, but his reputation has infused it with the perceptions his followers had of him as a leader of change and revolt against the oppression of the humans.

Rather than empowering it with an ability to deal greater damage, wounds dealt by Wilt and Blush inflict a mental curse upon the target, invading their minds with thoughts of rebellion. They become compelled to act in opposition to their masters, fighting them on every order and possibly even attacking them if pushed too much. This Noble Phantasm is specifically geared toward tearing apart the bonds between allies, forcing them to self-destruct if they are unable to resist the pollution. In a way, this Noble Phantasm also represents Adam’s personal desires causing the destruction of the White Fang, something Adam is willing to kill for if it is brought up.

Lore
    The treacherous leader of the White Fang, the true figurehead of the organization even when Sienna Khan was in charge, Adam Taurus is a madman who only yearns for one thing: to subjugate and take vengeance on humanity with him at the head.

However, he wasn’t always like this. Once a normal boy, his life was changed he was taken by the Schnee Dust Company to be one of their many Faunus workers in their dust mines. By unknown means, the boy escaped, forever branded with a reminder of how humanity treats those different.

Training for years, creating his own weapon, Adam eventually found his way to Menagerie after learning about the White Fang, a group of Faunus advocating for Faunus rights. Seeking to prevent another tragedy like his own, he joined the group, and even grew close to the leader’s daughter, Blake. Finally finding a home and people he cared for, he knew he would not let them be taken from him.

Ghira, the leader at the time, worked to temper Adam, teaching him to restrain his anger and fight without spilling blood, attempting to craft a successor should anything happen to him.

That changed when, in a desperate move to save Ghira, Adam killed his first human.

Ghira began to scold Adam for his actions, believing that a peaceful path was the only one to equality. However, Sienna Khan, who had been gaining a following among the more radical members of the organization, instead praised Adam for his quick thinking and decisive action, saying that saving Ghira’s, and Faunus lives in general, was far more important than restraining himself to also protect the humans that hated them.

From that day forward, Adam allowed her words to take root in his mind. Why should he be scolded for doing what was necessary? True change of any kind needs the resolve to make the hard choices, something Adam fully believed he was capable of doing to protect the Faunus. As he and Sienna gained more influence and the organization began using more forceful, destructive methods, Hira, no longer able to believe in the group he built, left the organization, with Sienna taking his place.

Adam balked at Ghira’s choice. How could he just abandon the cause like that? His own daughter understood what they were doing. What they were fighting for. Why had Ghira left him?

Playing on his vulnerability, Sienna continued to enforce his ego, praising him and giving him greater responsibilities in the organization. As time went on, Adam began to see Blake becoming distant, unsure and worried that their methods had become too extreme, only creating greater hatred in a cycle of pain.

Was she going to leave him too? Was she going to abandon him as her father did? How could she sympathize and worry for those monsters that torment their people, treating them as nothing more than animals? Was she really going to choose them over him?

He got his answer when she severed the links between the train cars, leaving him to watch as she faded into the distance.

It was in that moment that any remnant of the Adam who had once only wanted to protect what he had disappeared. His anger for humanity burned brighter than it ever had before, but the White Fang’s resources and influence had already been declining, leading to him to make a deal with the forces of Salem in exchange for the power they needed.

Then, during the Fall of Beacon, he saw her. Blake, the woman who had abandoned him, stood there with fear on her face. She should be afraid. How dare she just throw him aside when she was the only thing he had left? How could she betray him so thoroughly and ally with the very beasts that stole everything else?

After her escape, his sanity began slipping further and further away, his ambitions for power and revenge becoming entangled with the image of that girl running away from him. If he could finally catch her, finally destroy that weaker part of him that was holding him back from everything he rightfully deserved, everything that was stolen from him by those humans, then he could finally know peace.

Letting nothing stand between him and his only goal, he used his influence, having become far greater than even Sienna, to stage a coup, killing her and passing it off as a human assassination. Sinking all the resources he could into crushing all opposition from both Faunus and human, Adam, blind and uncaring to the true desires of the Faunus, drove the White Fang into the ground and lost it during their attack on Haven Academy.

Alone once more, the only thing that remained for Adam was the object of his obsession. Chasing after her, he eventually found and had one final battle with her that ended in his death, his ambitions and endless hatred dying with him.

Lore
    Grimm. Creations of the God of Darkness with the sole purpose of destroying the creations of his brother. When the gods left the world, his influence over the monsters disappeared, their instinctual need to destroy growing, now including humans in their destruction.

Rather than a specific Grimm, Berserker is the embodiment of the Grimm. A fierce, untiring hunter whose form is beyond simple definitions. A monster with a burning hatred for creation, Berserker knows neither friend nor ally. Only that which must be destroyed, and that which will be destroyed next.

However, something else lies within Berserker. The hatred and lust for destruction is tempered by something. Intelligence flashes in its golden eyes, and its fury is focused and controlled in a way very unlike a Grimm. What influence could possibly be responsible for this?

Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 10th, 2021 at 04:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Class: Ruler
    Other Classes: Rider, Saver
    True Name: Lelouch vi Britannia
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: The Holy Britannian Empire
    Height: 178 cm.
    Weight: 58 kilo.
    Dislikes: Those who abuse power. Those that abandon their loved ones.
    Natural Enemy: Charles zi Britannia. Schneizel el Britannia. Zero.

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: A
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    True Name Discernment (B):
    A master of deduction, observation, and reasoning, bearing a wealth of knowledge and recall most can only dream of having, Ruler was capable of discerning the character of people from a single conversation with them. This translates to him having completely unfettered access to a Servant’s Parameters and Skills upon seeing them. He also is able to identify any Noble Phantasm after witnessing it.

God's Resolution (C):
    This Skill, rather than giving Ruler command seals for each Servant instead enhances his first Noble Phantasm, allowing him to use it twice on the same person rather than a single time.

Personal Skills:
    Strategy (A):
    A brilliant strategist that showed his genius time and again, it was said to be fighting under Ruler was to have your victory assured, something that can also be claimed by the one who killed him.

Charisma (A):
    Even while being viewed as a tyrannical monster, Ruler possessed an unbridled charisma that was recognized by both friend and foe alike, his words dripping with intelligence and confidence that inspired his subordinates and drew fear from his enemies.

Emotional Freezing (A):
    A man capable of killing his siblings, humiliating his sister, and betraying those who trusted and believed in him to achieve his goals. That is the man the people of the world witnessed. That is the man Ruler is. Even as he is driven by love at his core, he will throw it away to reach his goal so that the one he loves can smile.

Imperial Privilege (A):
    A Skill Ruler rarely uses as he believes he has all the Skills he may require to accomplish his goals. However, in a situation where his current Skills are not enough, he accepts it may be required of him to take on new ones.

Noble Phantasm

Geass: The Power of the King (B)
    Anti-Unit/Army
    A power very few people were aware he possessed, Ruler had gained a Geass after forming a contract with the witch known as C.C.

With every person who takes the contract, the power bestowed on them is unique. Ruler was given the power to give a single absolute command to anyone who looks into his eyes. This command will be followed to the letter and will continue to affect them until the command has been completed or until the specified time Ruler gave them. He was even capable of affecting large groups of people once it evolved to manifest in both eyes.

The flaw of this power is he is incapable of turning it off, requiring him to wear special contacts that block it.

Suzaku Kururugi: The Knight of Zero (A)
    Ruler’s right-hand man and greatest warrior, Suzaku Kururugi is summoned alongside Ruler as an extension of his will, serving as his representative to the other Servants.

To do so, Suzaku has been given the ability to summon the Lancelot Albion, his personal Knightmare Frame, to his side at a moment’s notice. This Knightmare, capable of flight, ranged and melee combat, and a speed and mobility superior to almost any other Knightmares allows Suzaku to be unmatched in most situations.

Damocles: The Sword Hanging Over the World (A)
    Anti-City
    Ruler’s base of operations and the greatest symbol he possessed of his power over the world, the Sky Fortress Damocles, named after the courtier who realized how great the danger of those in power are, is also his final trump card. Floating above the clouds, this massive fortress is protected by the Blaze Luminous, a shield of energy nigh invulnerable to any attack and powered by solar energy, as well as is armed with tens of F.L.E.I.J.A. warheads, each capable of wiping out thousands of meters of land.

The one flaw in this Noble Phantasm is that, in order to fire a warhead, the field must be opened near the launch tube, leaving a temporary gap whenever attacking. It is for this reason that Lelouch was capable of claiming the Damocles for himself, cementing his status of Emperor of the World.

Lore
    The Demon Emperor. That is the name given to Lelouch vi Britannia, 99th Emperor of Britannia and, for a brief time, ruler of the entire world.

Born to Charles zi and Marianne vi Britannia, Lelouch and his sister Nunnally were thought to have been killed during the assassination of their mother but were instead disowned and sent to Japan as political hostages by their father, instilling a deep hatred for the man who cast them aside and showed no care for the trauma inflicted on his sister. This was further compounded when Britannia invaded and conquered Japan without any regard for them when doing so.

Taking on the name Lamperouge, lived out a quiet life at Ashford Academy until one fateful day when he met C.C., a woman who would grant him the power to finally act upon his hatred.

Through countless plans, battles, betrayals, and deaths, Lelouch eventually came to usurp his father’s throne and take his place as the emperor of Britannia. After one final battle with his brother and sister, Lelouch gained control of a weapon that gave him unmatched military strength, leading him to declare himself Ruler of the World, a title no one could dispute.

Throwing a grand parade that would end in the execution of his most prominent enemies, Lelouch rested finally, assured in his rule. That is, until Zero, the man Lelouch had used to bring him to this point, appeared before him. Evading all attempts to stop him, Zero raced toward and soon stood before the Demon Emperor. Unable to defend himself, lelouch vi Britannia was run through with a sword, ending the life of the greatest evil the world had known.

That is the story people tell of the short-lived reign of Lelouch vi Britannia, but it is not the whole story. However, the true story of the Demon is much more complicated, and one better saved for another time.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 21st, 2023 at 03:44 PM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    The sheet seems pretty good, BUT I think Lelouch should have E-Rank Luck, given that he is fundamentally a very unlucky man who succeeds in spite of the curveballs fate throws his way and who is ultimately a slave to the destiny of Geass. That, and Strategy should probably be replaced with Military Tactics, given that Military Tactics is the skill given to other great generals like Iskandar. In addition, Suzaku as an NP seems a tad gratuitous, IMO, and I think Geass and the Damocles are enough, and his strategic mind would make up the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Saber, Rider, Avenger
    True Name: Zero
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Japan
    Height: 178 cm.
    Weight: 58 kilo.
    Dislikes: Those who abuse power. Those who trod on the powerless.
    Natural Enemy: All who rule unjustly.

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment (B):
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:
    Spirit of Rebellion (EX):
    “So long as the strong oppress the weak, my rebellion will continue to grow. I will not repudiate battle on a fair and level field, but neither will I tolerate a one-sided massacre of the weak by the strong. The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed! Wherever oppressors abuse their power to attack those who are powerless, I shall appear again, no matter how mighty, how formidable my foe may be. Those of you in power, fear me! Those of you without it, rally behind me! I, Zero, shall be the one who stands in judgement of this world!”

Strategy (A):
    A brilliant strategist that showed their genius time and again, it was said to be fighting under Assassin was to have your victory assured, something that can also be claimed by a certain emperor.

Charisma (A):
    "Yes, I am Zero, the man who leads the Black Knights, who challenges the Holy Britannian Empire; The one who holds the entire world in his hand."

A brilliant and passionate individual who brought hope to millions with grand speeches and actions, Assassin bore a charisma matched by few, able to bolster the hearts of their troops in even the most dire of circumstances with their words.

Executioner (C):
    Skill that increases damage towards those of the Evil alignment. Also, a Servant will also become a target if his/her actions are regarded as evil. Severing evil by means of evil; the ultimate judgement act.

"What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil, or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?"

Noble Phantasm

Divided by Zero: We Are All Zero! (EX)
    Anti-Army
    One of Assassin’s most extravagant plans and the one that best exemplifies themelf than either of their other Noble Phantasms. When exiled from Japan, Assassin gathered together all those who supported them, numbering over one million, to see them off. However, when they agreed, white smoke covered all the people present, clearing away to reveal all their followers having taken on their appearance, representing that Zero is not a man, but a concept of rebellion within their hearts, something they’d hold on to even if “Zero” was exiled.

This manifests as his greatest Noble Phantasm, allowing for the manifestation of one million Assassins, each indistinguishable from the original save for lacking the ability to use Assassin’s other Noble Phantasms. Assassin can either call them all at once or one at a time to aid him in his plans. However, when one of the Zeros is killed, it will not return.

Shinkirō: Rebellion’s Mirage (A)
    Anti-Army
    Though stolen and used by Lelouch vi Britannia in his final push to claim the Damocles, this Knightmare Frame undeniably belongs to Assassin. Capable of easily overwhelming other Knightmares with its raw firepower and the skill of its pilot, this Knightmare is a true force to be reckoned with.

However, with this power comes two glaring weaknesses. The Shinkirō is without any melee weapons, leaving it only able to defend when in close quarters. The second being that its Absolute Defense System must be lowered in order to fire its strongest armament, the Diffusion Structure Phase Transition Cannon.

Damocles: The Sword of Zero (A)
    Anti-Unit
    The nameless sword with which Assassin slayed the tyrannical emperor Lelouch vi Britannia, this weapon has been gifted a name due to the impact of slewing the emperor in view of the whole world with such a simple armament.

Now called Damocles, this ornate sword has been given properties as a king slayer, or, rather, a slayer of authority. The greater power a target has or authority they had in life, the greater power inherent in the blade becomes. This sword allows Assassin to go toe-to-toe with beings far more powerful than themself just as they did in life.

Lore
    CEO of The Black Knights. Second Chairman of the UFN Supreme Council. Leader of the Black Rebellion. The Black King. The Man of Miracles who brought peace to the world. That man was known as Zero.

Nothing is known of Zero’s past before his appearance at the execution of Suzaku Kururugi, but from then on, he became the face of defiance toward the world power known as the Holy Britannian Empire. Through his efforts, Zero was able to not only defeat them time and time again but even kill the Emperor Charles zi Britannia before doing the same to his successor Lelouch vi Britannia, installing the kindhearted Nunnally vi Britannia to the throne and ending the conflict.

Spending the rest of his days aiding the empress in her rule, the day came when the man known as Zero died, but that was not the end. Zero had already proven to the world that “Zero” was more than just one man. Zero was an ideal, a symbol for the weak and downtrodden that it is possible to oppose those that wield their power to the detriment of other. That those who abuse their authority must and will be held accountable.

Even if Zero was dead, “Zero” would forever live on in the hearts of all who rebelled against the evils of the world. A hero that exists within everyone.

“We are Zero!”
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; December 19th, 2021 at 03:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, the idea of making Lelouch and Zero separate Heroic Spirits is certainly an interesting one. Kind of odd seeing a sheet for him that doesn't have the Geass as an NP but it fits since that wasn't part of his public face as Zero.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    The sheet seems pretty good, BUT I think Lelouch should have E-Rank Luck, given that he is fundamentally a very unlucky man who succeeds in spite of the curveballs fate throws his way and who is ultimately a slave to the destiny of Geass. That, and Strategy should probably be replaced with Military Tactics, given that Military Tactics is the skill given to other great generals like Iskandar. In addition, Suzaku as an NP seems a tad gratuitous, IMO, and I think Geass and the Damocles are enough, and his strategic mind would make up the difference.
    Luck is the ability to "overcome fate" though, not just being lucky. Heracles lived a pretty misfortunate life too, but still has B-ranked Luck because of how he kept pushing forward in spite of everything, and conquered many trials with all the odds stacked against him. I imagine Lelouch would be a similar case.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I personally viewed Lelouch as more of a slave to fate than anything else, though I guess being favored by the World of C (seemingly) might help his case. I'd say he's a lot more like Cu Chullain, who has E-Rank Luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I personally viewed Lelouch as more of a slave to fate than anything else, though I guess being favored by the World of C (seemingly) might help his case. I'd say he's a lot more like Cu Chullain, who has E-Rank Luck.
    I guess that's fair.

Blog Entries
    And no one has anything to say about Grimm Berserker?

The idea for separating them came from the initial crack-thought of "What if Kiritsugu summoned Ruler Lelouch, the Britannian Emperor?" That thought was quickly followed by "Would Kirei draw Saber or Assassin?" Finally that led to "What if Assassin was Zero? What kind of war would that be?" I'll probably never make the story, but I really like the idea.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 15th, 2021 at 03:31 PM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:16 PM.