Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 3745

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    So yeah I made like 8 of these.

The next one:

Class: Lancer (Better suited as a Caster, but he was Lancer in the role I had him planned in because of the staff he used and kekkai being usable as lances)
    True Name: Yoshimori Sumimura
    Titles:
    Sex: Male
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Height/Weight:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills-
    Magic Resistance - B (3 chant cancel)

Noble Phantasms: EX
    Kekkai "Shadows of a Perfect World" : D-B
    The most basic manifestation of Lancer's kekkai techniques. With this phantasm, Lancer can generate any number of rectangular prism-shaped barriers either encircling or piercing a target lacking sufficient magic resistance, and can collapse these prisms to damage their contents. He can also use these barriers as shields, platforms, rams and more. However, this phantasm does not generate constructs of energy. Each barrier is a manifestation of a pocket dimension in which Lancer exerts control.

Nenshi "The Barrier of Binding" : E
    Lancer creates a ropelike form of his barriers, which be used to bind an opponent and to close dimensional rifts.

Zekkai "The Absolute Barrier" : A
    Lancer focuses a barrier around himself either as a thin film or a globe of energy. This phantasm is a dimension of absolute rejection; anything it touches besides air and force will be utterly erased.

Musou "The Landlord of the Soul" : A
    Lancer enters a deep trance, suppressing his emotions and maximizing his focus. His alter ego, a manifestation of his self, manifests, and assists Lancer in his kekkai techniques. In this state, all of Lancer's stats except endurance and the strengths of his Noble Phantasms increase by a full rank; however, Lancer's endurance falls by one full rank. Sufficient emotional agitation will remove Lancer from this state.

Shinkai "Manifestation of a Perfect World" : EX
    The pinnacle of Lancer's techniques as a Kekkaishi. Lancer creates an alternate dimension, and overwrites the current dimension with his own. If Lancer is provided with a near-infinite source of prana, he can use this technique to create endless amounts of matter from nothing; otherwise, this phantasm is limited to erasing the existence of those Lancer chooses to target within his dimension. The erasure works as a consequence of subjecting the enemy to a dimensional collapse - only the strongest defense can hope to survive this. This phantasm differs from a reality marble in that it is not an expression of Lancer's soul; instead, it is a temporary and rudimentary dimension that lasts only a few seconds.
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; February 12th, 2014 at 07:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    beastslair.jpg
    Class: Lancer
    I'm Destroyer Shimakaze. I won't lose to anyone in speed. Swiftly like the island breeze. (Though truthfully she was the only one with the speed and power. There are faster destroyers, but can't go far from the coast, unlike Shimakaze [has torpedo tubes, AA and main guns])

STR: C
    AGI: A+
    END: E (yeah still a destroyer)
    LUK: D
    Mana: B
    NP: B

Magic Resistance: B
    Independent Action: C (Shimakaze: Yeah, so what? Everyone is too slow anyway.)
    Supreme Firepower: Increase parameters by 2 at the cost of endurance. Mana consumption increased.

NP:
    Rensouhou-chan: Summon three separate familiars to fight automatically. Each familiar has 10% of her parameters.
    Last edited by bhl88; February 12th, 2014 at 04:29 PM.

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Danke, danke. So divinity is dependant on the Triforce of Courage then, as opposed to inherent to the reincarnation chain of Links? Okay then.

And I now have another reason breathing down my neck to buy a Wii U with my lack of money. I wanted to use a Link I could characterize with more confidence, but I'll look into WW Link.
    To be fair, WW Link is the same as Phantom hourglass Link. It's a direct sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    I'd rather have Spirits Tracks Link because choo choo motherfucker.
    Usually I'll agree with you here, but Wind Waker and his Link had always been my favorites (before that, it was A link to the Past Link in Link's Awakening game).

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Here's a Berserker. The reasoning for not being insane makes him broken as hell, but is it illogical/wrong/killitwithfireworthy?

True Name: Asura
    Titles: The Kishin
    Height/Weight:
    Alightment: Chaotic Evil
    Strength: A++
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A++
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+ A

Class Skills-
    Mad Enhancement - EX C+
    Adds two plus modifiers to his strength and agility. At this level, rational thought would normally be lost.

Personal Skills-
    Mental Pollution - A
    At this level, only the truly insane can hope to comprehend the madness of Berserker.

Edit:
    Incarnation of Insanity - A
    As an incarnation of insanity, Berserker can draw on the power of madness at any time without any loss of mental acuity.

Divinity - A
    Berserker is an offshoot of a god of death, and is effectively a minor deity of madness.

Noble Phantasms:
    Vajra "A Partner Devoured by Madness" : A+ B
    Asura's former partner and weapon, long ago devoured and assimilated into Berserker. Berserker can partially disgorge Vajra from his mouth and fire powerful blasts of energy from it capable of leveling buildings.

Wavelength of Madness "Seductive Song of the Demon God" : A
    Berserker's always-active passive Noble Phantasm. This phantasm is the emanation of Berserker's soul wavelength, and foments madness in any person exposed to it. Heroic Spirits sufficiently exposed to madness will gain Mental Pollution and a Mad Enhancement.

*Can create a (limited by prana received from Master) amount of madness-inducing clowns
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; February 12th, 2014 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Nice people pointing out flaws
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Man, I was thinking Asura's Wrath at first (since that's what most people talk about) and I was so confused. Kishin would probably just flat-out be a divine spirit though.

That aside...

"Leveling buildings" does not strike me as A+ ranked NP.

Only beings with EX-ranked bravery are immune.
    And that part needs to go. Some people like Saver have anti-mental interference skills that aren't Bravery that should block it fine. As a rule of thumb unless it's something like Gae Bolg where the counter isn't obvious, you don't have to list how it can be resisted.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't think two stats increasing by two would constitute EX rank Mad Enhancement. Maybe give him a lower ME and a skill ("Incarnation of Madness" or something) that lets him retain his mental capacities instead?

Unrelated to stats:

At this level, only the truly insane can even hope to truly comprehend the madness of Berserker.
    One of those has to go. And "even" probably shouldn't be there either.
    Last edited by Siriel; February 12th, 2014 at 06:51 PM.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. I tried editing it, but I'm not sure what rank leveling building would be at then. B? C? Is what a Phantasm can destroy a valid indicator of rank?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Also, I don't think 2 stats up constitute EX rank Mad Enhancement.
    The EX part came from not effecting Berserker's sanity, but that's more due to Berserker himself rather than the enhancement, so maybe just C+ or something.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Thanks. I tried editing it, but I'm not sure what rank leveling building would be at then. B? C? Is what a Phantasm can destroy a valid indicator of rank?
    Not strictly, no. Concept, esoteric abilities and such affect the rank.

For example, Asura's madness wavelength doesn't destroy anything by itself but I have no doubt it would be A-Ranked. Or maybe even EX, considering it can reach all over the world.

But his energy blasts are...energy blasts. If they're just building destroying, there's no reason they'd get a higher rank than, say, Gae Bolg Anti-Army mode. Unless there's something special about Vajra I'm forgetting.

- - - Updated - - -

The EX part came from not effecting Berserker's sanity, but that's more due to Berserker himself rather than the enhancement, so maybe just C+ or something.
    As I suggested in a later edit, a lower rank and giving him some other skill for why he can still think would probably work better than making the ME itself EX-Ranked.
    Last edited by Siriel; February 12th, 2014 at 06:56 PM.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the critiques.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Hey, you took a powerful manga villain and avoided throwing EX into his stats or NPs.

It would be shameful if I didn't acknowledge it when I'm familiar with the source material.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Would plus modifiers be more appropriate for the stat boosts or rank ups? And the pluses stack.

True Name: Issei Hyoudou
    Titles: Dragon of Dragons, Sekiryuutei, Oppai Dragon
    Height/Weight:
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Skills-
    Mad Enhancement - E-
    If Caster faces a female opponent, his natural perverted tendencies will kick in and affect his battle strategy and style, as well as his state of mind. However, sufficient rage or determination will overwhelm this "enhancement".

Personal Skills-
    Promotion - B
    When in enemy territory and given permission by his Master, Caster can use the Evil Piece System within his body to become either a Rook (C+ Strength and Endurance), Bishop (A+ Mana), Knight (C+ Agility) or Queen (C+ Strength, Endurance, Agility; A+ Mana).

Dress Break - B
    Caster attaches lines of his magic to an opponent, and then detonates them to remove whatever he considers clothing from the targeted opponent.

Bilingual - B
    Caster focuses and reads the thoughts of the breasts of his opponent. It differs from mind-reading, and as such, mental defenses have no effect on Bilingual's effectiveness.

Noble Phantasms-
    Ascalon "The Dragon-Slaying Holy Sword" : B+
    A legendary sword used by Saint George to slay a dragon, and qualifies Caster for the Saber class. It gains a plus modifier when used against dragons and those with their disposition, including Caster. Caster can use it as a wrist blade extending from his gauntlet or as a sword.

Boosted Gear "The Equalizer of God" : B
    A Sacred Gear, a tool left behind by God to allow mortals to fight on par with the supernatural, that contains the Red Dragon Ddraig. It stockpiles magic power by doubling it every ten seconds, and can transfer this energy to others, gift it to objects, or release it into Caster's body for physical enhancement and his own use. If released into Caster's body, no new energy can be gathered at that time until the prior energy runs out. Has a one-in-a-million chance of dividing a target object, person or attack in half due to taking in a portion of the Vanishing Dragon. Is required for Caster's Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker "Boosted Gear Scale Mail" and Illegal Move Triaina.

Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker "Boosted Gear Scale Mail" : A+
    The ultimate form of a Sacred Gear. Caster's manifests as a suit of bright red armor with green jewels along it, and gives him a plus modifier in Strength, Endurance, and Agility. Caster can enter this form in 30 seconds, and can maintain it for a half-hour. While in Balance Breaker, Caster can double his power at any time in exchange for an equivalent amount of stamina and time spent in Balance Breaker, can access Ascalon and can fly. Is required for Caster's Illegal Move Triaina.

Illegal Move Triaina "Mode Change!" : A++
    Caster's ultimate technique, created through the fusion of the Evil Piece System in his body and his Balance Breaker. It allows him to shift between four different forms of his Balance Breaker, each representing the pinnacle of his Promotion ability. The first is Welsh Blaster Bishop, which grants him a plus modifier in Mana and allows him to fire immensely powerful blasts from the cannons on his back that can level mountains; however, these blasts take a while to charge. The second is Welsh Sonic Boost Knight, which gives Caster a plus modifier in Agility, but decreases his Endurance by a full rank due to the armor reduction necessary for his increased speed. The third is Welsh Dragonic Rook, which gives him a plus modifier to Strength and Endurance, but decreases his Agility by a full rank; it grants Caster exceptionally thick and sturdy armor, and greatly boosts the strength of his punches. The final form is Cardinal Crimson Queen, and turns Caster's armor a deep crimson hue. It grants Caster two plus modifiers in Strength, Endurance, Agility and Mana, and allows Caster to use the abilities of the other three forms.
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; March 2nd, 2014 at 10:32 PM.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Dota (Assassin, Rider)

Assassin

Of the Night Stalker, there is no history, only stories. There are ancient tales woven into the lore of every race and every culture, of an impossible time before sunlight and daytime, when night reigned alone and the world was covered with the creatures of darkness--creatures like Balanar the Night Stalker.

It is said that on the dawn of the First Day, all the night creatures perished. All, that is, save one. Evil's embodiment, Night Stalker delights in his malevolence. He created the primal role of the Night Terror, the Boogeyman, and as long as there have been younglings, his is the specter summoned to terrify them. This is a role he relishes; nor are these empty theatrics. He does indeed stalk the unwary, the defenseless, those who have strayed beyond the lighted paths or denied the warnings of their communities. Night Stalker serves as living proof that every child's worst nightmare....is true.

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Balanar
    Titles: Night Stalker, Boogeyman, Night Terror
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Strength: C/B*
    Endurance: C/B*
    Agility: D/A*
    Luck: C

(*): at Night

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: B/A*

Personal Skill:
    Instinct: A+*
    Refined sixth sense is now close to true precognition. Bonus effect of completely nullifying the penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing.

Monstrous Strength: B*
    Assassin at night could access the full range of his might that he possessed without any restriction of sunlight.

Noble Phantasm:
    Void "Vortex of Darkness" : C/B*
    Assassin creates a vortex of Void that Damages, Slows and momentarily disorients the target. Deals more damage and slows longer at Night.

Crippling Fear "Gaze upon the Night Terror" : D/B*
    Anyone who lays their eyes on Assassin will have all their Stats Decreased by one rank. Could be negated by Bravery of the Same rank or Higher. Must be triggered on Daytime, and constantly Active on Nighttime.

Hunter in the Night "Day Walker, Night Stalker" : A
    Unique Stats Modifier that only works at night time. As a Creature from Impossible time without day, all his stats and skills are reduced by day and so, he is severely weakened and cannot naturally regenerate lost energy and must feed on Living Creatures to restores it. By night all his stats and energy regeneration are restored and Assassin will gain [Instinct: A+] and [Monstrous Strength: B]. Auto-triggered after the sun completely sets, and ends when the first light of day shines. This works instantly and when triggered, Assassin will reveal his true and terrible form.

The Boogeyman "Fear of the Dark" : C/A*/EX**
    Tied closely to the Story of Boogeyman, Night stalker could hide, and meld into shadows. When hiding in Shadows he's Intangible, Invisible and Impossible to detect. As long as he's in the shadow, he will constantly emanates aura of Paranoia, and Anxiety to anyone in his immediate area. He could drag his victim into the shadow and feeds on them. A rank bravery will render the Mental Pollution ineffective while his Invisibility isn't, only A rank Instinct and Revelation could render his Invisibility completely. Especially effective against Children, Teen, and Beast**.

Darkness "Eternal Darkness of Infinite Night": EX
    Assassin smothers the Sun with darkness, and Summons the Night. This is the representation of the World where Assassin lives. The World of Eternal Night, where the Creatures of the Dark reigns supreme. When cast in the Night it will prolongs the Night, while if it cast in Daylight, it will instantly turns into Night for a long as Assassin could maintains it.

Does that Ulti could count as Marble Phantasm or Reality Marble?

Rider
    The veteran of countless battles on a thousand worlds, Chaos Knight hails from a far upstream plane where the fundamental laws of the universe have found sentient expression. Of all the ancient Fundamentals, he is the oldest and most tireless, endlessly searching out a being he knows only as “The Light.” Long ago the Light ventured out from the progenitor realm, in defiance of the first covenant. Now Chaos Knight shifts from plane to plane, always on the hunt to extinguish the Light wherever he finds it. A thousand times he has snuffed out the source, and always he slides into another plane to continue his search anew.

Upon his steed Armageddon he rides, wading into battle with maniacal frenzy, drawing strength from the disorder of the universe. A physical manifestation of chaos itself, in times of need he calls upon other versions of himself from other planes, and together these dark horsemen ride into battle, as unstoppable as any force of nature. Only when the last Light of the world is scoured from existence will the search be ended. Where rides the Chaos Knight, death soon follows.

Class: Rider
    True Name: Nessaj
    Titles: Chaos Knight
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Strength: C-A
    Endurance: A
    Luck: B

Class Skills:
    Riding: A
    All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

Personal Skills:
    Eye of The Mind (True): B
    After countless battle Rider could calmly analyze the battle conditions, by which competent grasp of the status of the self and the opponent are obtainable even in the midst of danger; utilization of such to deduce the appropriate course of action that permits escape from a lethal predicament.

Ultimate One (Primordial One): X
    Rider is a Fundamental of Chaos the Oldest of the Fundamentals, Laws of Universe that attains Sentience. By drawing Strength from Disorder of the Universe, his specs becomes ones rank above his enemy.

Noble Phantasm:
    Chaotic Fundamental "Law of Disorder": B
    Rider's unique Strength modifier, as the Representation of Chaos and Disorder, his entire existence is tied to chaotic energy and disorder making his Strength fluctuates oddly and erratically, giving him between C to A rank in Strength. This will always changes sporadically and could change suddenly in the middle of battle, making him dependent on Luck to fully show his might.

Chaos Bolt "Unknown Bolt of Energy" : C-A
    Rider threw a Bolt of Unholy Energy to Damages his enemy. Even Rider cannot predict this manifest of Unholy Energy. Luck Check to every time he use this power. Success will Increase the damage thus increasing the rank to A, failure will result in C rank spell.

Chaos Bludgeon "Bludgeon of Chaotic Mojo" : B
    The nameless unwieldy Bludgeon of Rider. Constantly channeling the power of disorder luck check is always performed for each swing. Success will increase the Damage Rider deals in that one attack by 300%.

Armageddon "Steed of Chaos and Darkness" : A
    The Unholy Steed of Rider. Capable of traversing between Planes, Worlds and Dimensions. His life is tied to his master and cannot be killed as long as his master lives. Could rips open space and reality to transport Rider and dragging his enemy closer.

Phantasm "Riders of Alternate Reality": A+
    Drawing on his battles fought across many worlds and many times, Rider summons a Lesser Spirit of himself from Alternate Reality to help him destroy his opponent.
    Last edited by XarksTheHunter; February 14th, 2014 at 06:22 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    A couple more.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Razputin Aquato
    Titles:
    Height/Weight:
    Alignment: Chaotic/Lawful Good
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills-
    Territory Creation - N/A

Caster lacks this skill entirely; instead, he has his Noble Phantasm *Psycho-Portal*.

Personal Skills-
    Telepathy - B
    The ability to mentally communicate with, read the minds of and mentally control humans and animals.
    Caster possesses the ability to read the minds of animals and humans and communicate with them telepathically. However, he cannot control others in this fashion.

Eye of the Mind (False) - D
    The ability to understand the opponent's movements and find weaknesses developed through a sixth sense or extraordinary perception.
    Caster has mastered the art of Mental Focus, which allows him to lock onto his enemies with unerring accuracy.

Presence Concealment - D+
    The ability to erase all traces of one's self from the perception of others.
    Normally a hallmark of the Assassin class, Caster is able to use his psychic abilities to render himself invisible to his opponents for 10 seconds, and then must wait another ten seconds before doing so again.

Strength of Mind - A
    The resilience of one's mind to mental interference and control.
    Caster has an exceptionally high resistance to all forms of mental attack. Significant effort must be expended to crack his defenses.

Noble Phantasms-
    Psycho-Portal "The Forehead is the Window to the Mind" : C+
    A small door applied to the forehead of a stunned enemy that allows Caster to astrally project his consciousness into the enemy's mind.

Astral Projection "Time to Get Into Their Head" : B+
    Caster's ability to send his consciousness into the mind of a stunned opponent, used in conjunction with his *Psycho-Portal*. While projected, Caster remains capable of using all of his considerable psychic abilities, and is capable of delving into the opponent's deepest secrets and motivations.

Psi Powers "I Got All My Merit Badges" : A
    Caster's considerable psychic abilities, developed into deadly and versatile weapons through his training as a Psychonaut. Caster can create basic psychic projections of his limbs to impact foes, and his many abilities include:
    Levitation (represented by a ball of psychic energy upon which Caster can ride to move at great speed and roll over enemies, leap with to great heights, and hold like a balloon to slowly float to the ground)
    Marksmanship (Caster's ability to focus his negative emotions into destructive blasts that can ricochet into up to six targets)
    Telekinesis (At the level of being able to lift, immobilize and hurl objects)
    Pyrokinesis (The ability to ignite targets with Caster's mind; fire explodes outward from his target to ignite nearby objects)
    Shield (Caster can envelop himself in a hemispherical forcefield that damages and knocks back enemies on contact, blocks physical attacks and reflects energy attacks back at their source. The shield can last for up to ten seconds, and takes ten seconds to recharge once drained.)
    Invisibility (Caster is able to use his psychic abilities to render himself invisible to his opponents for 10 seconds, and then must wait another ten seconds before doing so again.)
    Clairvoyance (Caster can see through the eyes of others by focusing on them or on an associated object of theirs.)
    Confusion (Caster can hurl these at opponents. Anyone besides Caster caught in the gas released will suffer powerful delusions, and their senses will be scrambled.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class: Saber
    True Name: Link
    Titles: Hero of the Goddess
    Height/Weight:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Mana: C
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills-
    Riding- B
    The expertise to ride animals and vehicles.
    Saber is an expert horse rider, having ridden a horse in many of his incarnations, and is also capable of sailing ships, driving trains, and riding giant birds.

Magic Resistance- B
    3 chant cancel

Personal Skills-
    Expert of Many Specialisations- A
    Access to and use of many expert skills.
    Saber has used countless tools throughout his lives, including bows, boomerangs, whips and more, and is also an accomplished musician, sumo wrestler, etc.

Battle Continuation- A
    The strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.
    In life, Saber held unparalleled determination when facing off against all manner of fearsome and deadly foes as well as large numbers of enemies. Even at the verge of death, Saber was capable of fighting at his absolute best.

Eye of the Mind (True)- A
    Heightened insight that was refined through experience.
    Multiple lifetimes of heroism have given Saber an uncanny ability to locate, target and exploit the weak points of his enemies. He is an expert at analyzing the attack patterns of foes and fighting accordingly.

Divinity - B
    In all of his lives, Saber is a favored hero of the gods; his very soul is blessed by them. Despite being a mortal being, this status has granted Archer a measure of divinity.

Noble Phantasms-
    Triforce of Courage "Embodiment of the Hero's Soul" : B
    An immensely powerful magical artifact that Saber earned in life, symbolizing his undying courage and proving his status as the chosen hero of the gods. It grants him EX-ranked Bravery and gives him a permanent full-rank increase to all of his stats.

Hylian Shield "Protection of the Thunder Dragon" : A
    A completely and utterly unbreakable shield, resistant to all forms of attack. It can be both worn on the back and held on one arm.

Master Sword "The Blade of Evil's Bane" : A+
    An extremely powerful magical sword, tempered in three sacred flames and infused with the divine power of the gods to slay evil. It is nigh-unbreakable, can charge energy by being held aloft and then fire that energy in blasts, and gains a plus modifier when used against an evil foe.

Goodwill of the Fairies "An Extra Chance from the Gods" : A
    Saber befriended benevolent fairies during his lifetime, and can call upon them once to restore someone to peak condition.
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; May 20th, 2014 at 10:57 AM.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Matoi Ryuuko
    Class: Saber
    STR: C+
    AGI: A+
    END: C+
    Mana: B+
    LUK: C
    NP: A
    (all +s are with Kamui Senketsu, 100% synchronized)

Magic Resistance: C+
    Independent Action: C (like hell she'll follow her master's orders)
    Bravery: A+
    Instinct: B

NP:
    Scissor Blade: Nullifies defensive abilities and Noble Phantasms [defense only] rank B or lower.

Fiber Forfeit (繊維喪失, Sen'i Sōshitsu) + Decapitation Mode : Increases rank of mana by 1 temporarily (for 5 minutes) per Servant defeat.
    Last edited by bhl88; February 14th, 2014 at 03:53 PM.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    get these pluses outta here bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    get these pluses outta here bro
    It's Senketsu (and she's at 100% in the latest episode (18). But I guess one + would do). Wouldn't have put her with two pluses if I used the previous episodes.
    Spoiler:

Also like a certain villain in Kill-La-Kill and Shirou, her body is made of Life Fibers.
    1920324_774100962617605_623084975_n.jpg

Also.... Gilgamesh proved that stats aren't everything in a fight (By kicking someone with A in most parameters).
    Last edited by bhl88; February 14th, 2014 at 03:53 PM.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I got a Kamina servant sheet in works. If anyone wants I'll put what I got so far later.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Name: General Cross Marian
    Class: Archer (Alternatively, Caster or Assassin)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Height: 195cm
    Weight: 82KG
    picture

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills:

Independant Action: A

Capable of sustaining himself entirely on the mana he generates himself as long as he avoids combat, and can survive for 4 days without support from a master if Sin Annihilation Level is not used.

Magic Resistance:
    C+
    As a practitioner of the arts himself, Cross gains a small boost to this stat.

Personal Skills:

Charisma: E

Leadership skills increase, but the morale of troops decreases extremely.

Magecraft: A

One of two people in the world who can use the magical arts of the world before this one, Cross is bar none the most powerful human magus in his native world.

Golden Rule: C

An avid card shark, gambler and con-man, Cross is capable of acquiring a small fortune in a small amount of time to pay for his extreme spending habits.

Noble Phantasms:

Judgment: The Arrow of Original Sin
    Rank A
    Anti-Unit

Cross's Innocence, a semi-automatic revolver with unlimited, self-replenishing ammunition. Each of the rounds have the stopping power of a tank shell and deal increased spiritual damage to evil spirits. The bullets automatically home after their target once fired, and will not stop even if they are dodged or stopped to a halt. Cross can temporarily boost Judgement's rank to A+ by engaging the Sin Annihilation Level, temporarily raising his Synchronization rate with his Innocence by 300%, increasing it's firepower three-fold in return for a far greater mana tax.

Grave of Maria: The Forbidden Anti-Akuma Weapon
    Rank C+
    Anti-Army

The corpse of a long-dead Exorcist with a Parasidic Innocence, reanimated with forbidden magic. Through manipulation of her body with magic, Cross can personally use her as a conduit for her Innocence, one with the power of song. The Noble Phantasm, once activated, has two functions:

Magdala Curtain:
    A powerful spell that causes a place in space to be protected by a shield of mana that hides and mutes anyone inside of it, making them impossible to perceive without either powerful magic or a skill like Revelation or Discernment of the Poor. The shield also serves as a powerful barrier against harm from the outside, and can be freely moved at high speeds by Cross.

Carta Garde: Through the use of specific frequencies of sound, Cross can manipulate the nervous systems of his enemies, allowing him to either control them like marionette puppets or temporarily short-circuit them, leaving them unable to move and suffering extreme pains. He can also use this on himself or friendlies to move their bodies with magic after their limits are breached, at the risk of injuring the body in question.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Would plus modifiers be more appropriate for the stat boosts or rank ups? And the pluses stack.

True Name: Issei Hyoudou
    Titles: Dragon of Dragons, Sekiryuutei, Oppai Dragon
    Height/Weight:
    Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Skills-
    Mad Enhancement - E-
    If Caster faces a female opponent, his natural perverted tendencies will kick in and affect his battle strategy and style, as well as his state of mind. However, sufficient rage or determination will overwhelm this "enhancement".

Personal Skills-
    Promotion - B
    When in enemy territory and given permission by his Master, Caster can use the Evil Piece System within his body to become either a Rook (C+ Strength and Endurance), Bishop (A+ Mana), Knight (C+ Agility) or Queen (C+ Strength, Endurance, Mana; A+ Agility).

Dress Break - B
    Caster attaches lines of his magic to an opponent, and then detonates them to remove whatever he considers clothing from the targeted opponent.

Bilingual - B
    Caster focuses and reads the thoughts of the breasts of his opponent. It differs from mind-reading, and as such, mental defenses have no effect on Bilingual's effectiveness.

Noble Phantasms-
    Ascalon "The Dragon-Slaying Holy Sword" : B+
    A legendary sword used by Saint George to slay a dragon, and qualifies Caster for the Saber class. It gains a plus modifier when used against dragons and those with their disposition, including Caster. Caster can use it as a wrist blade extending from his gauntlet or as a sword.

Boosted Gear "The Equalizer of God" : B
    A Sacred Gear, a tool left behind by God to allow mortals to fight on par with the supernatural, that contains the Red Dragon Ddraig. It stockpiles magic power by doubling it every ten seconds, and can transfer this energy to others, gift it to objects, or release it into Caster's body for physical enhancement and his own use. If released into Caster's body, no new energy can be gathered at that time until the prior energy runs out. Has a one-in-a-million chance of dividing a target object, person or attack in half due to taking in a portion of the Vanishing Dragon. Is required for Caster's Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker "Boosted Gear Scale Mail" and Illegal Move Triaina.

Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker "Boosted Gear Scale Mail" : A+
    The ultimate form of a Sacred Gear. Caster's manifests as a suit of bright red armor with green jewels along it, and gives him a plus modifier in Strength, Endurance, and Agility. Caster can enter this form in 30 seconds, and can maintain it for a half-hour. While in Balance Breaker, Caster can double his power at any time in exchange for an equivalent amount of stamina and time spent in Balance Breaker, can access Ascalon and can fly. Is required for Caster's Illegal Move Triaina.

Illegal Move Triaina "Mode Change!" : A++
    Caster's ultimate technique, created through the fusion of the Evil Piece System in his body and his Balance Breaker. It allows him to shift between four different forms of his Balance Breaker, each representing the pinnacle of his Promotion ability. The first is Welsh Blaster Bishop, which grants him a plus modifier in Mana and allows him to fire immensely powerful blasts from the cannons on his back that can level mountains; however, these blasts take a while to charge. The second is Welsh Sonic Boost Knight, which gives Caster a plus modifier in Agility, but decreases his Endurance by a full rank due to the armor reduction necessary for his increased speed. The third is Welsh Dragonic Rook, which gives him a plus modifier to Strength and Endurance, but decreases his Agility by a full rank; it grants Caster exceptionally thick and sturdy armor, and greatly boosts the strength of his punches. The final form is Cardinal Crimson Queen, and turns Caster's armor a deep crimson hue. It grants Caster two plus modifiers in Strength, Endurance, Agility and Mana, and allows Caster to use the abilities of the other three forms.
    I couldn't helped myself but think that Issei will not do well against Excalibur, Arondight, Balmung and Ascalon. Or any Dragon-killing swords...

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Name: General Cross Marian
    God, it's been a while since I read D. Gray Man. His stats and abilities look good to me, but does his Master get stiffed with his debts?
    The only true nitpick I see right now is that it's Independent Action, so yeah, it looks good.

Is it for a Nasuverse/D. Gray Man crossover or just for fun?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    I couldn't helped myself but think that Issei will not do well against Excalibur, Arondight, Balmung and Ascalon. Or any Dragon-killing swords...
    Well yeah...holy and anti-dragon swords are super-effective on him. Issei's pretty much destined for hard fights/death against Sabers. Against other classes though he stands more of a chance.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    Pretty much, yeah. If you're wondering why he has Ascalon because of that, it was a peace offering.