Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ohayocon (Columbus OH Jan 27-29)

Blog Entries

Ohayocon (Columbus OH Jan 27-29)

So, is anyone planning on going to Ohayocon in Columbus, OH on Jan 27-29?

Roadbuster and I will be there. With metaphorical bells on.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    That's... not too far away, actually.

The urge to go to meet RB and Elf is very tempting. I must ponder this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    That's... not too far away, actually.

The urge to go to meet RB and Elf is very tempting. I must ponder this.
    If everything goes as planned we'll be doing a Type-Moon panel together and I'll be doing two writing panels on my own. One of which is a lemon writing panel. We'd love to see you!

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    I'll definitely look into it.

Blog Entries
    I'll definitely look into it.
    Excellent!

So, anyone else in the area who thinks they can go? It's a medium size con and every time I've been there I've had a lot of fun.

Plant Angel From Venus Misheard's Avatar
    Holy jesus I must see if I can go to this.

EDIT: Friday is a likely maybe - my parents have other stuff they have to do for the rest of the weekend. When's the panel?
    Last edited by Misheard; January 6th, 2012 at 12:30 PM.

Mini Nephthys on Archive of Our Own
    - where my actual good fics live.

Blog Entries
    Well, it looks like I'm going. I look forward to meeting you, Elf, RB. And I hope Mini decides to come~

Also this is my first con. Be gentle, Ohayocon.
    Last edited by Spinach; January 6th, 2012 at 03:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Misheard View Post
    Holy jesus I must see if I can go to this.

EDIT: Friday is a likely maybe - my parents have other stuff they have to do for the rest of the weekend. When's the panel?
    Sadly, I don't know when the panels are of yet (Roadbuster and I are doing the Type-Moon one together, and I'm doing on writing Lemons and another on just how to be a better writer) and Ohayocon's staff states that I won't know until mid-January. So as soon as I know I will post it here. However if you are there on Friday, we can still meet/hang out for a while. We're going to be there the whole weekend.

Well, it looks like I'm going. I look forward to meeting you, Elf, RB. And I hope Mini decides to come~

Also this is my first con. Be gentle, Ohayocon.
    That's awesome!

And I promise not to bite. Too much.

Blog Entries
    ...my birthday is on the 28th, but I don't think I can make it to the con...
    Wish I could, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

I am going this year. This would make my second year ^_^

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I1nk post GET!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I1nk View Post
    I am going this year. This would make my second year ^_^
    Well come to the panel(s) and meet us!

I'm definitely going to the Type Moon panel. I'll see you there.

Blog Entries
    All right, looks like all three panels: the two I'm doing alone on writing and the Type-Moon one (Full title Type-Moon, Prana Transfers and Power Levels) that Roadbuster and I are doing together will be on Saturday.

I'll get the schedule cemented in stone tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    (Full title Type-Moon, Prana Transfers and Power Levels)
    Excellent title.

Blog Entries
    I wish I could goooooooo! ;_;

Spinach, you'd better tell me what goes on!!!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    My current plans are:
    Bearhug Elf and RB at the same time
    Buy random merch
    Wander around Columbus and get totally lost like a boss

... But sure, I'll give you a rundown of what happens. I'll also find I1nk and probably give him a firm, manly handshake, as well as finding Mini and riding around on her shoulders(though this might leave her crippled for life!).

Blog Entries
    Well, to help spot us when we're not in panels on Friday I'll be wearing a painfully bright magenta shirt.

But we're looking forward to it.

The lemon panel is going to be a blast.

Blog Entries
    I... have no idea what I'll wear. I don't have that much foresight. Probably just a white t-shirt and jeans. Though I am roughly 6'5, so maybe you'll spot me.

Blog Entries
    Arrr, now I just need to rope people into coming to Anime Revolution up here in Vancouver!

^ Wear a laurel wreath, Spinach!