Page 1343 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 34384312431293133313381341134213431344 LastLast
Results 26,841 to 26,860 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Hey guys, just another question about my mega-crossover UBW/JJBA Stone Ocean/FSF crossover, but what do you think of Emporio being the Master of Watcher. I think there's potential in it, especially since both tend to play support/surveillance roles and since Emporio
    Spoiler:
    actually ends up defeating Pucci in canon, becoming the main hero of sorts
    . However, I'm not sure what plotline to pursue to allow Emporio to become a Servant, as Watcher puts it.
    Do we even know who/what Watcher is yet? Because I'd be leery to use them for a fanfic before then.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Do we even know who/what Watcher is yet? Because I'd be leery to use them for a fanfic before then.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    That's just appearance though. We still don't know their true name.

月日は百代の過客にして、行かふ年も又旅 人也。 Benderesco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valfodr View Post
    Isn't that just Luvia 90% of the time anyways?
    Yeah, but unlike Luvia, Rin is actually charming

Fite me irl if you disagree

That's just appearance though. We still don't know their true name.
    I could hazard a guess towards a true name based on a couple of things, but I can't be 100% sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benderesco View Post
    Yeah, but unlike Luvia, Rin is actually charming

Fite me irl if you disagree
    I'm not. I find Luvia to be rather annoying.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Wow I hadn't seen this, is it from the manga?

Moby Dick carrying Ereshkigal's lance?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Wow I hadn't seen this, is it from the manga?

Moby Dick carrying Ereshkigal's lance?
    Yeah, it's from the manga, which revealed Watcher's true(?) form ahead of the LN.

Maybe spoilers?
    I've heard theories that Watcher is really some sea monster that Qin Shi Huang killed, but I don't think anything is confirmed for sure yet.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Watcher isn't the shark god as far as I'm aware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Yeah, it's from the manga, which revealed Watcher's true(?) form ahead of the LN.

Maybe spoilers?
    I've heard theories that Watcher is really some sea monster that Qin Shi Huang killed, but I don't think anything is confirmed for sure yet.
    Well, first off, it seems Watcher isn't the original class of that Servant, but rather Gatekeeper. Also, the shadows summoned by Watcher to communicate with Sigma are very peculiar, seeing as they include Asclepius, Icarus, someone who appears to be Amelia Earhart, a Knight that holds a high degree of respect for King Arthur, and a Naval Captain who would ordinarily be an Avenger as opposed to a Rider. This makes it hard to pin down exactly where Watcher would come from.

Blog Entries
    anyways heres Bee Movie Lostbelt

Name: Big Apple Eden: New York
    Subtitle: Great Dream Works of Bees
    Lost Depth: B

Origin: 2007 A.D.
    King: Barry B. Benson
    Crypter: "Adam Flayman"
    Fantasy Tree: Empire State Tree

History

In a world where beasts are sentient and capable of free thought it is kind of amazing that history failed to diverge in a significant way until this point. The bee Barry B. Benson had just shattered the relationship between humans and beasts by using human law to seize honey as the property of all bees in the world. Unfortunately this caused a great imbalance in nature. Bees now had way more than enough honey to sustain themselves for generations and so they didn't engage in their usual instincts of gathering nectar and pollinating flowers. The lack of pollination caused plant life the world over to disappear, threatening to dismantle the food chain and kill all life on the planet in a slow, starving death march. Seeing his mistake, Barry decided to steal the last remaining flowers on Earth from the Tournament of Roses and use them to restart the pollination process. His actions brought about a brand new status quo and improved relations between humans and beasts on the Earth. History did diverge from this point but the resulting timeline is considered a "correct" timeline. It lacks a tree and a king and therefore does not meet the qualifications of a "Lostbelt".

However, in an alternate timeline that does result in the creation of a Lostbelt, Barry instead made a different decision. He realised the error in his ways but also had a revelation that could tip the balance of nature in the bees' favour. He shared his plan in secret with his colony then conducted his plan to save the world was normal, heisting the flowers from the Tournament of Roses and issuing in a new age of human-beast relations. However, Barry's colony covertly shared their plans with other bee colonies until all bees and bee cousins across the world were in on the conspiracy. Although the apparent effects of this divergence were not apparent until decades later it was this conspiracy that put this timeline onto the path of a Lostbelt, causing the plant life in Central Park to start growing out of control and entangle New York City. Although Barry himself would die long before seeing his plan come to fruition a line of successors was installed by the allied bee forces, ensuring the Lostbelt would always have a "King".

In secret the bees began to develop new honey based technologies, such as the human-sized Bee-ttler suits that could be piloted by swarms of bees and allowed them to fight humans on an even playing field. They also infiltrated institutes of magecraft and learned how to use magic. Although one bee mage couldn't raise a single antennae to a human mage, a colony of bee mages could match and even overpower the Clock Tower's brightest and best. The first effects of the divergence were first witnessed in the 2010s where it was observed that bee populations had been decreasing. Knowing full well the consequences of losing the primary pollinator on the planet, the humans tried to help the bees. However, this was all a part of the bees' plan. They purposefully hid the majority of their numbers and began selectively pollinating certain areas, slowly but surely cutting humans off from their food supply. Now, in the year 21XX, the bees have finally shown their hand. They have through their subterfuge driven humanity to take refuge in small sanctuaries Humans are forced to pollinate their own crops just to fill their bellies. The United Bee Empire has declared war on humanity and their staging area is the now human-free New York. The tree that was once Barry's hive has twisted it's way around the Empire State Building, supplanting a symbol of human dominance with its own majesty. As well, through the use of summoning magic, the original architect of the bees' vision has been reborn as a Lancer and has taken his rightful place as "King". Over the years Barry has become a messiah to all beekind and now that he has returned he plans to personally lead the United Bee Empire on their westward expansion across America before setting their sights on the rest of the globe. All humans will be killed on sight. All bears will be enslaved. All beasts who refuse to bend the knee to their new arthropod masters will be promptly executed.

These events have shifted the balance of power between the forces of Gaia and Alaya and Gaia now threatens to end Alaya with its new "Bee Order Foundation".

Servants in this Lostbelt

Barry B. Benson (Alter)(Lancer)(King)

The king of this singularity, he is a servant who has been summoned into the Lancer class by the United Bee Empire. Although dead for most of Lostbelt's duration it was his plans that ultimately put this timeline on this path in the first place, thus his vision as "King" was maintained. In the intervening century Barry rose to messiah-like status amongst bee-kind. They claimed his return would herald the end of the Age of Man and bring forth the Age of Bee. Barry has been given an impressive Honeytech Bee-tler armour with stingers that won't threaten his own existence. He currently rules from atop the Empire State Tree and is mustering his forces in preparation for his conquest across the continental United States. He has not lost his bad sense of humour nor his preference for human women (he has a harem). However his one regret is that his beloved Vanessa couldn't be there to witness his ascension. His Crypter is the descendants of his original colony who have sacrificed their individuality to become a hivemind and whose personality has taken on a resemblance to his old best friend, Adam Flayman.

Thriae (Ruler)

Although Barry is the "King" bees do not have a concept of "king" in their foundation (despite having the equivalent of a messiah in this reality). They do however have the concept of a "Queen". In nature, queen bees are selected at birth to produce offspring for a colony. They are less of a ruling regent who wields authority and more of a brood-slave who is forced to give birth to thousands of offspring. Nonetheless, bees still have a reverence for their queens just as humans have for their queens. So the Crypter has summoned the ultimate queen-bee to oversee the breeding and governance of bee-kind while Barry wages his war. The Thriae were a trio of bee-nymphs who gave the God Apollo the gift of prophecy. These bees have strong connection to the Delphic oracles and were likely their predecessors. In addition, honey was once offered to the Gods and was primarily used in making their divine Nectar. It's no coincidence then that the nectar found in flowers is the lifeblood of the World itself.

Thriae has taken the form of an oversized bee, wrapped in bandages and wearing a golden mask to hide her human features from the rest of beekind. Her Noble Phantasm ~Ambrosia: Nectar, Primordial Lifeblood~ bolsters the strength of her subjects to well beyond what is normally possible in nature. Her skills in divination also grants Barry's army an unprecedented advantage on the battlefield.

Zhuan Zhu (Assassin)

A fused-servant summoned by the United Bee Empire. He was an assassin who lived during China's Spring and Autumn period. A cook by trade, he was hired by Prince Guang (the future King Helu of Wu) to kill King Liao of Wu so he may take the throne for himself. Zhuan Zhu accomplished his mission by hiding a dagger within a fish and pulling it out to kill Liao with during a party. Zhuan was promptly killed by Liao's guards. The dagger itself would be named Yuchang and become an unclaimed Noble Phantasm in China. Zhuan's origin is not strong enough to be summoned as a servant on his own so he shares his origin with the Mo. The Mo is a long extinct species of giant panda chimera that used to populate China. Creations of Chinese Medicine, they were purpose built to feed on nightmares and ward off evil spirits.

As a bear living in a society where his kind is enslaved, Zhuan has begrudgingly accepted his lot in life as Barry's Kung-Fu bodyguard-slave.

Androcles Lion (Berserker)

Another fused-servant summoned by the United Bee Empire. The Androcles Lion is the subject of the folktale Androcles and The Lion. One of the many stories compiled by Aesop, it is about a slave in Africa by the name of Androcles who is running away from a Roman consul. Androcles takes refuge in a cave where he encounters a lion with a thorn in its paw. After Androcles removes the thorn from the lion it becomes tame and shares its prey with Androcles. Years later, Androcles finds himself imprisoned and sent to Rome where he is thrown at the mercy of a vicious beast in the colosseum. However, to his surprise, the beast meant to eat him was his old friend and upon witnessing the lion's affection towards Androcles, the sitting Emperor declared Androcles a free man. Due to having a weak origin, the Androcles Lion has been fused with the Nemean Lion, a vicious phantasmal beast with impervious skin that was killed by the hero Heracles during his first labour.

Androcles acts as Barry's General. In recognition for his service has been granted the former Central Park Zoo as his base of operations as well as the title "King of Central Park". The thorn that would normally trigger his Madness Enhancement has been replaced with a stinger containing a specialized venom that grants him all the bonuses of ME without the mental drawbacks. The catch is that the venom slowly works it's way through his bloodstream where it will eventually shut off his heart and kill him.

Moses (Caster)

A servant summoned by Alaya. Moses was the Prince of Egypt turned prophet who freed the Israelites from his brother, Ramses II. He acts as humanity's guiding light on the west coast of the United States and was summoned to remind mankind that there is hope even if they are faced with tyranny.

His knowledge of plagues has allowed him to counter the United Bee Empires tactics somewhat and he is trying to figure out a way to turn that tactic against them.

Sinbad the Sailor (Rider)

A servant summoned by Alaya. Sinbad is the subject of several stories found within the Arabian Nights. He himself is a storyteller within his own story. It is unclear if he was a real person who told his own tale to others or if he is just a narrative device. His stories feature voyages across the ocean to amazing and dangerous places. He always manages to escape the predicaments he finds himself in through cunning, wit and a little luck. He also escapes richer than he was before. He was summoned to remind humanity of their tendency to suffer through adversity and come out better off then they were before.

He aids humanity by mustering troops in the south and is planning a naval attack on New York.

Puss in Boots (Saber)

A servant summoned by Alaya. Puss in Boots is the titular character of an Italian fairytale first published in 1550 by Giovanni Francesco Straparola. Within this tale, Puss in Boots is inherited by the youngest son of a miller. After receiving a pair of boots upon request from his new master, Puss then proceeds to trick the ruling king into thinking his master is the "Marquis of Carabas" and is able to earn him riches and the hand of the king's daughter. After killing an ogre to earn his master an estate, Puss in Boots then settled down for a life of leisure, only hunting mice for his own amusement. He was summoned to remind humanity that their interests and the interests of beasts align more often than not.

He is currently mustering beasts throughout America who have not sworn fealty to the United Bee Empire and leads them on a campaign to New York.

Author's Notes

This isn't even my final form yet

Blog Entries
    This is freaking amazing. I totally want a fanfic of this now.

Blog Entries
    stay tuned for barry b benson alter sheet

I was thinking about Fate/Extra X Megaman Battle Network, but someone already pitched that... Still an amazing idea.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Was just mulling this over for a fic that I'm brainstorming, but how compatible would Pucci's Heaven Plan be with the stated goal of the Heaven's Feel, that is the goal of the original Einzbern, Makiri, and Tohsaka? Would it be possible to combine the two plans, or are they so different that one would hinder the other?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

If I wanted to create a Beast candidate DIO, because I'm thinking of doing so by having him hijack Angra Mainyu and attempt to manifest as his own Beast, what might a good Sin and Nega skill be? His plan revolves around giving people "peace of mind" by accelerating the universe to the end, restarting it, and reincarnating everyone sans the Joestars, but now they'll all know their fates ahead of time. Would a good sin be something like Resignation? I'm not sure.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If I wanted to create a Beast candidate DIO, because I'm thinking of doing so by having him hijack Angra Mainyu and attempt to manifest as his own Beast, what might a good Sin and Nega skill be? His plan revolves around giving people "peace of mind" by accelerating the universe to the end, restarting it, and reincarnating everyone sans the Joestars, but now they'll all know their fates ahead of time. Would a good sin be something like Resignation? I'm not sure.
    “Acedia”.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    “Acedia”.
    As the name for a Sin? I see. Also, I think maybe Nega-Stand, Nega-Fate, or Nega-Good might work? I really don't know.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As the name for a Sin? I see.
    The simplest explanation would be: Complete Predestination -> Eternal "Peace of Mind" -> Total Apathy -> Acedia.

Also, I think maybe Nega-Stand, Nega-Fate, or Nega-Good might work? I really don't know.
    DIO's belief that the Joestar family only exist to serve in furthering his evolution springs to mind so maybe something like Nega-Obstruction?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Ah, that makes a ton of sense. Thanks. Also, Nega-Obstruction seems to be a good idea, or perhaps since U-Olga might have Nega-Chaldea, Beast candidate DIO might have Nega-Joestars.

Here is an idea I thought up. A Fate/Katekyo Hitman Reborn cross where the KHR timeline is a timeline that would've gotten prematurely pruned as a Lostbelt due to the local Zelretch going insane, however said pruning was prevented by another Zelretch, Sepira, and the local Merlin working together to create three "Chains" to prevent the timeline from being disconnected, namely the Trinisette. Yes, Merlin is in fact Kawahira, and has become incredibly bitter due to the utter hopelessness of his situation due to the fact that, while he has the knowledge to fix the Arcobaleno portion of the system, he lacks the power to do so due to the vast majority of his power being taken up maintaining the system, and no other Magus families exist in their alternate due to the rampage of the aforementioned mad Wizard Marshall. In light of this, the Zelretch that helped set up the system snags the Fuyuki group from another reality and throws them to the KHR reality to fix the mess, supposedly as part of Rin's training. The landing point is in Namimori 6 months before Reborn's arrival, and Shirou, being Shirou, decides to help Tsuna after seeing him getting bullied.