Page 67 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 175762656667686972771171675671067 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

hidan no aria x Fate/stay night will it mix?

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    ...I honestly do not see how they could harmonize...but guns are awesome so I would support the idea just because lol

Well in the light novel they have hax crazy jedi blocks and supernatural abilities later on, but that is a very good point they probably won't, so how about this while Shiki is away Akiha enrolls in youkai academy to try and create a distance between them so he will stop thinking of her as a younger sister and do ecchi things with her(Azaka's grand plan with Mikiya). Will that mix?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fate/Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi

Starring:

Shirou as Satoshi "Sasshi" Imamiya

Sakura as Arumi Asahina

Also starring:

Justica as Mune Mune

Zouken as Masayuki Asahina "Grandpa Masa"

Ilya as Sayaka Imamiya

Kotomine as Ms. Aki (male crossdresser)

Eutus as Eutus

Of course, this would have to be a complete AU, like the Prisma-Verse, as Zouken would have to be a (relatively) benign character...for all of five minutes before his death sends the two on a multi-dimensional adventure (where they would visit the canon world, the prisma-verse, and then other, more eclectic, universes).

Edit: I did consider putting Zelretch as Eutus, due to the dimensional travelling, but decided against it as having a romantic relationship between him and Justica seems a bit awkward. And as he is the progenator of the Tohsakas, it would ruin some of the parallels that I am drawing here.
    Last edited by Alulim; February 14th, 2012 at 02:00 AM.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reborn214 View Post
    hidan no aria x Fate/stay night will it mix?
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    ...I honestly do not see how they could harmonize...but guns are awesome so I would support the idea just because lol
    Relevant:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2112
    http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2113

Summary of latest Hidan no Aria light novel, Volume 11, done by me, if anyone's interested. Some of that stuff in the second link is borderline Nanaya abilities anyway right? Then there's Shirayuki and Jeanne with their magic as well... a crossover is possible, but very hard to do well IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Elf, dealing fanfic crack for Beast Lair since 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Elf: Crack Dealer. Story at eleven.
    'Fae is Foul' - My SAO/ZnT Crossover fanfic (SB Thread) (FFN Link)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post

Well, true, I guess, but I don't think it's a good role for her to take, given that she has far more potential in other roles.

She wants to protect people. Sound familiar...?
    Well, its possible to just tweak Mad Enhancement to actually have her as a character out of battles and giving her a hair trigger temper in battles, except for some of them.
    Also, she does want to protect people because of what happened to her, but she has family and friends, so it is kinda strange to risk them that easily. Imagine Shiro doing the same things if he had full normal family waiting and\or depending on him.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hidan no Aria felt like torture to watch.
    It's the only Anime series I ever dropped because my completionist OCD forces me to finish EVERYTHING I start, but I just...I just couldn't finish it. Even Kämpfer was better than this physically painful abortion of animation.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    Well, its possible to just tweak Mad Enhancement to actually have her as a character out of battles and giving her a hair trigger temper in battles, except for some of them.
    Yeah, I guess.

Also, she does want to protect people because of what happened to her, but she has family and friends, so it is kinda strange to risk them that easily. Imagine Shiro doing the same things if he had full normal family waiting and\or depending on him.
    Shioru has family and friends (he certainly sees Sakura and Taiga as "family" (and HF demonstrates how important Sakura is to him), not to mention Ilya and Rin later on). Plus, said "family" would be utterly devestated if he died (although he admittedly isn't aware of how much he means to Sakura). So, I don't honestly see the difference.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Hidan no Aria felt like torture to watch.
    It's the only Anime series I ever dropped because my completionist OCD forces me to finish EVERYTHING I start, but I just...I just couldn't finish it. Even Kämpfer was better than this physically painful abortion of animation.
    I'd brofist, but that would only mean HnA would corrupt the pure pureness of a brofist.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Yeah, I guess.

Shioru has family and friends (he certainly sees Sakura and Taiga as "family" (and HF demonstrates how important Sakura is to him), not to mention Ilya and Rin later on). Plus, said "family" would be utterly devestated if he died (although he admittedly isn't aware of how much he means to Sakura). So, I don't honestly see the difference.
    but I thought shirou was a head case who couldn't truly value himself as aa person and had difficultly seeing others as be able to do so combined with a weapon like mentality and a fixation of saving and an unhealthy case of survivor's guilt allowed him to nigh suicidally toss himself into saving other as were a more well adjusted person is closer set to nuetral.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

I think that Hibiki is aware how much she means to her family and Miku and she's nowhere as self sacrificing in life and pretty inert until the middle of the series. Unless its about Noise.

Its like if Shiro never lost his family, gained Avalon to survive a large scale accident, was brought up without heroic ideals and lived like his classmates, but suddenly became, heroic to the point of being suicidal, FSN Shiro as soon as he was involved on HGW.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larekko12 View Post
    but I thought shirou was a head case who couldn't truly value himself as aa person and had difficultly seeing others as be able to do so combined with a weapon like mentality and a fixation of saving and an unhealthy case of survivor's guilt allowed him to nigh suicidally toss himself into saving other as were a more well adjusted person is closer set to nuetral.
    Shirou doesn't value himself as a person, but he definitely does value others.

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Shirou doesn't value himself as a person, but he definitely does value others.
    Well yeah thats the point. He doesn't value himself as a person thus is incapable of truly seeing others as overly valuing himself as a person even thought he values them. The by not valuing him self and valuing random joe on the street much more then himself we get his giving nature and nigh suicidal devotion to saving people because he is not giving up anything that really means anything in exchange for something that does. It is a postive trade so to say. A person who didn't go through all that shit, and live his life would not be shirou and generally could not act like him without being similarly fucked up.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by Larekko12 View Post
    but I thought shirou was a head case
    They're all fucking head cases. I know I've ragged on this series for having complete bullshit magic mechanics, but that's just an easy target. The characters are where the real insanity is. There are maybe a handful with a bill of mental health. The crazy witch that eats souls is sympathetic, while the hero's classmate/mentor/love interest isn't. The most emotionally mature character is the least physically mature character. Everyone's crazy, and those who don't seem to be crazy are usually the craziest. The hero's main power is that he's head and shoulders crazier than everyone else.

Well I call bullshit. I propose someone fix this mess. I propose an Ender cross.

Blog Entries
    Madoka Magica/FSN crossover.

Yes, I know it's already being done by someone even better at writing the 'verse than I could ever hope to be. But the idea will not leave me alone.

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Madoka Magica/FSN crossover.

Yes, I know it's already being done by someone even better at writing the 'verse than I could ever hope to be. But the idea will not leave me alone.
    In what way did you think about it though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sylentnight View Post
    In what way did you think about it though?
    Well, my thought is this:

We already know Madoka becomes insanely powerful with each time loop Homura goes through. In the current loop, back during the early part of the show, Madoka witnesses Mami about to get her head chomped off, and sends out a desperate plea to someone, anyone who can hear her, to save her friend.

And dying on that hill, about to draw her last breath, Saber feels a familiar tug. And, well... Shirou just wouldn't forgive her if she ignored someone's call for help. One more time won't change her life.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    I...would love to see that...

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^ This. I would LOVE to see Saber.

But would Madoka's plea qualify as a wish in the end? And sorry for the stupid question. Have still yet to watch Puella Madoka Magica but I am planning it on the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sylentnight View Post
    But would Madoka's plea qualify as a wish in the end? And sorry for the stupid question. Have still yet to watch Puella Madoka Magica but I am planning it on the weekend.
    I am defining "wish" very loosely, because at that point Madoka would definitely have a strong wish for Mami to survive, and enough magical energy in her body to support summoning a Servant (it might not be mana, but eh... details).