Page 817 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 3177177678078128158168178188198228278679171317 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,340 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Seeing as the Throne explicitly exists outside of time and EMIYA can be summoned despite his deeds having never occurred in the first place, I'd say nothing, they stay right there. Forever. Whether they like it or not.
    Sucks for them that "only copies" are summoned for the Grail Wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Seeing as the Throne explicitly exists outside of time and EMIYA can be summoned despite his deeds having never occurred in the first place, I'd say nothing, they stay right there. Forever. Whether they like it or not.
    They become nameless counter guardians without worship was the correct answer. And with no legend and no real direct legacy their being summoned is pretty much not a thing that could plausibly happen imo.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Sucks for them that only copies are summoned for the Grail Wars.
    That too, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelnish View Post
    They become nameless counter guardians without worship was the correct answer. And with no legend and no real direct legacy their being summoned is pretty much not a thing that could plausibly happen imo.
    Where does that info come from?

And even if that is correct, they're still on the Throne and still eligible for summoning in absence of a catalyst and personality being used to decide the Servant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now I really wish I could remember where that Fate/Lord of the Rings pic was. The art was pretty good.

I am pretty sure I can find the discussion we had about it, the ideas were interesting.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    That too, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Where does that info come from?

And even if that is correct, they're still on the Throne and still eligible for summoning in absence of a catalyst and personality being used to decide the Servant.
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    "Among Heroic Spirits, there are ones who are legendary, ones who actually existed, as well as ones who were not actually observed nor recorded. Those who are seldom worshiped fall into the broad category of 'Guardians'. They are used as a "Counter Force" without a will.
    Among the Heroic Spirits debuted in this story, only Archer had the role of 'Guardian'.
    Due to having high Divinity, other Heroic Spirits are not on humans' side. Rather, they are on the side of the Planet. However, Guardians are not included in this particular category."

For some context about the "different types" of true Heroic Spirits.
    From side material, a hero with a more direct link to the modern world and personality just seems so much more likely than someone who predates the original hero. Just seems wicked wonky to me, but that's just my awful opinion.
    Last edited by Kelnish; August 13th, 2013 at 08:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    There's this fic by Arashi, called Faker of the Rings.
    'Tis hilarious.
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    From side material
    Okat then, fair enough. I don't think the lack of worship would erase them from history entirely, but hell, from the perspective of characters in the world how would we know? And if worship can manufacture a false spirit then....

Yeah, I have to admit I can't say whether it would go either way.

- - - Updated - - -

a hero with a more direct link to the modern world and personality just seems so much more likely than someone who predates the original hero. Just seems wicked wonky to me, but that's just my awful opinion.
    Eh, ridiculously implausible events actually happening are the bread and butter of fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    There's this fic by Arashi, called Faker of the Rings.
    'Tis hilarious.
    Oh LOL.
    Okay. That got me a few heart laughs out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Fingolfin is so damn badass that Morgoth didn't want to fight him.

But no, that never happened.
    And then we have Turin. The only thing that managed to stop him was himself commiting suicide, and in the end of times, he is the one who will bring Morgoth down.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    And then we have Turin. The only thing that managed to stop him was himself commiting suicide, and in the end of times, he is the one who will bring Morgoth down.
    Did we mention his dad took on an ungodly large army of orcs all by himself to buy time for his pointy-eared allies to flee, and slayed, what, forty trolls before he went down by the sheer weight of the number of orcs he slew? Or the fact he basically did the equivalent of spitting in Morgoth's face?!
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Which reminds me of an idea of mine where in the end, the throne of heroes gets demolished.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    Did we mention his dad took on an ungodly large army of orcs all by himself to buy time for his pointy-eared allies to flee, and slayed, what, forty trolls before he went down by the sheer weight of the number of orcs he slew? Or the fact he basically did the equivalent of spitting in Morgoth's face?!
    He only slew forty?

Buu. =3=

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    He only slew forty?

Buu. =3=
    I can't remeber the exact number, but it's somewhere between forty and seventy.
    My Job Description
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    Which reminds me of an idea of mine where in the end, the throne of heroes gets demolished.
    How does something outside space and time get demolished? In fact, does it even have a physical form to demolish if it doesn't exist in space or time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Real estate's getting pretty expensive. Soon they'll be moving onto the noncorporeal.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    He only slew forty?

Buu. =3=
    And the ungodly amount of Orcs. Take into account that, in theory, the orcs should be equivalents to elfs, as they are corrupted elfs, IIRC. Even if they aren't, that still tires a lot.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Attached Images Attached Images

...Wut?
    My Job Description

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    ...Wut?
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've fucked up.

No offense Ag.

When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've fucked up.

No offense Ag.
    None taken. In fact, I'm sorta actually glad I've developed a reputation... even if I'm the butt of everyone's jokes. In a way, you could say I help everyone set a standard on when something is irredeemably stoopid.

Edit: Also, sigging this.
    Last edited by Agailius; August 14th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
    My Job Description