Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fate/school life

ユカイツーカイマキデラさんはマキデララ ンドのプリン セスだぜ!? Ragnar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    From the twitter account "Type-Moon Late Night Serious 60-Minute Drawing One-Round Battle Showdown" (@TM_1draw): A new TM theme is announced every day, and artists can try to draw a picture for it in just an hour and then upload it onto twitter. The theme from Monday was "Himuro's World", and the results can be seen here: http://togetter.com/li/640496
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    1) Everything leads to Sakura.
    2) Nothing stays on topic. See #1.
    3) People will spend 30 pages debating the number of hairs on Shirou's head. See #2.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've become interested in 英雄史大戦 does anyone have scans for that volume or volumes that talk about it?

Blog Entries

Humiliating Mitsizuri

A running joke in the Himuro's World series is that Mitsuzuri secretly likes to play Otome games - these are basically dating games marketed to women. In an early chapter, she goes shopping with Himuro and they run into Yukika at the mall...

Later, Yukika recalls the day's events:

From another later chapter:

And finally in last month's chapter, the track girls visit Mitsuzuri in the hospital after her attack during the events of Fate/Stay Night:

Some notes:
    -The games in the list at the store are all parodies of real games like Metal Gear, Shenmue, Ace Combat, etc.
    -Colombo: this line is something Jotaro says in part 3 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
    -Uninstall, Uninstall, like a warrior who knows no fear: lyrics to the song "Uninstall", the opening theme of the anime "Bokurano".
    -Brownie: a small house elf who fixes things while the residents sleep. Shirou is sometimes called the "Brownie of Homurahara".
    -Soderyuu: a special move used by a boss character in the original arcade version of the Tokimeki Memorial game. Basically Himuro is saying "sure you would be in a dating game... as the martial-artist boss character who tries to beat you up!"
    -Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition: Monty Python joke.
    -Poem no Prince-sama: a spoof on Uta no Prince-sama.
    -Alexandre Dumbass: I took a liberty with this one because the original joke is lost in translation: Mitsuzuri calls her "House Representative Baca (California)". Joe Baca was a US Representative from California. Since his last name is phonetically almost identical to the word for "idiot" in Japanese, he often shows up on lists of "foreigners with funny names" on Japanese websites. I went with the only think I could think of where a well-known name could be construed as an insult.
    -Mitsuzuri's death poem: The first part is the poem composed by Toyotomi Hideyoshi on his deathbed. "Sparkling Ultrasoul" is from the 2001 song "Ultra Soul" by the band B'z. It's been featured in a few video games.

Thanks for reading, and as always please leave the images here on the site. It should be OK as long as I stick to parts here and there but I don't want to push the limits.
    3) People will spend 30 pages debating the number of hairs on Shirou's head. See #2.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Ragnar. Ayako best grill

All these references

- - - Updated - - -

Who is the glasses character Ayako meets with after she buys Distant Love Revolution: Hazukura Romantic ~ My Excalibur Please~?

Ayaka?
    Last edited by JetKinen; November 25th, 2015 at 09:42 PM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Yup, that's the Himuro's World version of Sajou Ayaka!

Ooh more Himuten, thanks Ragnar!

...Also I'm still waiting for Hazakura Romantic to be an actual thing, come on TM, expand your horizons, you're a big company now.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    http://bosel.blog64.fc2.com/blog-entry-5574.html

track girls don't think kuzuki's disappearance was related to the gas leaks.

Himuro's answer is that Kuzuki was actually a SP for a princess (Medea) and they eloped.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    GUESS WHAT WAS JUST ANNOUNCED

This winter a short film crossover of Himuro's World and F/GO will be airing! Animation by UFOtable:

Details: https://twitter.com/hikaruufo/status/939795689965436928

This is probably the only Himuro's World anime we'll ever get, sadly, but I'm still super hyped.

Blog Entries
    even in my wildest dreams, I never expected this
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    You must feel like a proud parent Ragnar

who is pigtailed girl?

Blog Entries
    Wow not recognizing a fucking IMPORTANT character like Saeki Naomi, get out duodenary

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Gomenasai

Blog Entries
    As McJon said, it's Enban Nageko Saeki Naomi, an original character from the series who does discus in the track club.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    That's cool. I'm pretty hype right now

Fate school life animated, and by UFO. This is too good , i fear that i will awake any momentñ

The wich girl is supossed to be Ayako or Yukika, is just they have pretty similar hair ...XD

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Miura will direct this?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Living Dead Girl
    so this is the power of gacha...

Blog Entries
    It's just a special though. One special mind you, and we don't know how long it'll be. It might be really short. I wouldn't get my hopes up too much just yet. Though I suppose it's kinda cool that it's getting any kind of adaptation at all, not to mention the fact that ufotable is doing it.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    The special could lead to more things. This is the manga that did the strongest servant contest, right? Perhaps this means some of those servants will get into F/GO.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It just means ufo could both be really hype TM fans AND want to rake it in for the latest successes TM has given them.

Which also means a Hollow adaption is even more likely. Hey, maybe they might be setting the audience up for a more thorough Hollow adaption through this.

It's all speculation, but from what ufo has been doing, I am guessing that we might expect some surprising stuff down the pike, if only to maximize Fate hype by slowly drawing in the casual audience.