Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Beyond Fantasy REDUX

Blog Entries

Fate/Beyond Fantasy REDUX

Fate/Beyond Fantasy
    Story idea by Xamusel

Disclaimer: I own nothing whatsoever except for the idea of how this one story would turn out.

A/N: Well, this is a strange Crossover if I can even say that about my own work, but since there’s no section for what this is crossed over with, I’ll have to be content with posting this in the Misc. Games and Fate/stay Night section of the crossover archive over on FanFiction.Net.

Now, this ought to be interesting, so let’s see how the fantasy of a lifetime will get started now.

Prologue

The day of the Fuyuki Fire to 10 years later

Flames... they had brought the destruction of an entire area of town. That was my first real memory in my re-forged life... my life forged in the fires of Hell.

I had walked from one part of the area to another, seeing all the corpses laying all around me, and feeling that I was the survivor around. I only remember one thing from my previous life: my given name is Shirou, and I was named by whomever my birth-parents were.

The fire as if it were Hell on Earth, the sky that was threatening to burst open, and my life was on the verge of ending within the inferno that was almost about to consume me. With a final trudge, I pushed onward, though the screaming that I heard crying for help would remain silent to me for the rest of my life.

Soon, I tripped over a body and fell onto the ashen ground. I turned myself upright, facing the burning sky, and saw a face over me. The face belonged to a man, but the man was also on his last legs. As his empty eyes gazed into my own, a wonderful thing happened. A smile crossed that worn face. One of pure happiness and joy. With a shaking hand he brought a beautiful light close to me. I couldn't gaze upon its radiance, but its warmth entered my aching chest and eased the pain even slightly. And then, as if he’d just expended the last of his strength, the nameless man fell atop me and died.

I felt his warmth flee from his body as time passed by incoherently.

As I was about to drift into what I thought would be my end, I heard footsteps in the distance, possibly other survivors, I first thought. That was when I heard voices in a foreign language, possibly a language that hadn't been heard in a long time. As the voices came my way, I could tell that they were looking for something, or someone, for that matter.

I heard a strange voice say, "Damn... another pile of corpses, and nothing like what we're looking for within it, either."

I heard a man say something, a regal tone of voice befit of royalty. I tried looking for him, however, but to no avail; the man who died on top of me was blocking my vision.

I could’ve sworn that there was more to be said, but I was slowly losing consciousness. As I was losing my grip on reality, I could feel a man grab me, as if he were my lifeline. For whatever reason, I felt at peace, because I believed this man would be my salvation.

…I had no idea what my father had done… my life was going to be major chaos after that point, and nothing could have prepared me.

I… I couldn’t believe it. I lost my freedom, I lost my rights as a human being, everything! It was all because one man, a man who was kind enough to consider me as a person and who wanted me returned to my family, had lost his in the twisted tournament called the Holy Grail War, losing his chance to free me, a now-caged bird. I was given the mark of slavery, and I was essentially used goods, no respectable Magus would really want to tutor me for fear of what “Grandfather” would do to them for trying to teach me how to no longer be the way he was molding me.

Still, I would love it if I were living with Nee-san again, even if it were only for a short bit. The fun we would have together...

A pair of young girls were playing together, one a year older than the other, both with black hair, though the older one had aqua eyes instead of the younger sister’s normal blue. As they had managed to go through the fifth round playing tag, they began to notice that the park was growing eerily quiet. What they didn’t know was that the park was closing early for the day, and their parents had forgotten all about them in the rush to get back home, only for them to remember well too late what they were supposed to remember.

As the sisters, for that’s what they are, were trying to find a way back to their parents, the elder trying to put on a brave face, though that didn’t work out so well, as she said, “Don’t worry, Sakura, we’ll find our way out, I promise.”

“Really, nee-san?” Sakura asked her older sister in hope of being able to find a way out, because of the fact that she was worried that their parents had abandoned them forever.

“Yes, Sakura, I promise!” the elder sister declared with confidence she didn’t really feel. I mean, who could blame her? She too felt that they were abandoned by their parents and left alone to fend for themselves.

While they were trying to find the exit, a boy with blue hair and eyes walked from around the corner behind them. Seeing the two together piqued his curiosity and made him wonder what was going on. That boy, Matou Shinji, was hoping that they would try to get home soon, because the park became infested with his grandfather’s familiars at a certain hour so he could relish some fresh air away from the basement.

Hoping to ensure that the two lived, Shinji called out to them, “Hey, Tohsaka Rin, Tohsaka Sakura!”

Turning to Shinji, Rin replied, “Yes, Matou-san? What is it?”

As Shinji was thinking of how to convince them to get out, he then realized that there was a bunch of his grandfather’s worms coming from behind him, so he says urgently, “You have to get out of here now! A bunch of scary guys are coming this way!”

Sakura, at hearing this, tilts her head in confusion before asking, “Scary guys?”

Before Shinji could clarify what the mystic worms were like, Rin asks in a straightforward tone, “Is this some kind of game?” Seeing Shinji look at her incredulously, she clarified, “I saw you before with some other boys. You made stuff that went away when you shined a flashlight on it.”

Shinji, for all his fear, was more shocked that he was seen around those boys his grandfather had hired to set up the fog machines to hide the true nature of the park’s new residents for the nights ahead. He was about to retort when he realized that this could be a good way to get them out of there. After thinking over his response clearly enough, he said to the two of them, “Y-yes, it’s a game I thought of, but the fog machines weren’t part of it originally. Now, the purpose of the game is to get to an exit that isn’t the main entrance and flee from the area and hurry home, not saying that you ran in a game but that you ran from a group of monsters made by Matou Zouken.”

Rin, for all her limited knowledge on the outside world, knew that Matou Zouken was not someone to take lightly. Given that she wanted nothing to do with him, and given that it was entirely possible for him to create those monsters, she decided to go along with Shinji’s idea. Turning to Sakura, she asked her, “Do you mind if we play with Matou-san? I hope that we can have some enjoyment out of this, but please follow his instructions at the end.”

Sakura replied to this, “Yes, nee-chan, I will.” As soon as she said this, Shinji grabbed both of them by their arms and dragged them away from the main entrance while they both yelled, “WHAT?!”

“Come on, now, RUN!!” Shinji yelled at them while dragging them away from the place that he knew would be completely flooded by mystic worms while he decided to find the best place away from the worms.

After 20 minutes of running around the park, though they finally found an exit that was safe and clear Shinji was starting to get worried about the worms following them. He hoped that they were far enough behind them to not get to the two with him, but that was when he felt something strange... something he probably shouldn’t have, considering he felt he didn’t have Magic Circuits. When he realized that he felt this before with his grandfather’s biggest worm monstrosity, and that it was heading for in front of them, he urgently held the two sisters that were running towards the exit before they could reach the exit.

When Rin and Sakura turned to face Shinji to berate him for holding them back, they heard a wiggling thing come up from in front of the gateway, which caused them to turn their heads to see what was possibly the biggest worm that they’d ever seen in their entire lives. They were about to scream in fear when Shinji pulled them over to the trees and whispered harshly, “Wait here, I don’t want you to get hurt by that thing...”

Rin, unsure of how this was going to play out, whispered frantically, “Are you out of your MIND, Matou?! How come you feel like you know how to beat this thing?!”

Shinji, being honest enough to get his true wording out, replied, “A Matou has to clean up after a Matou.” Then, after thinking it over for a bit, he said, “Besides, I know this thing has a weakness, I just need to find it.” After getting the two sisters to safety, he instructed, “Climb up the trees and get to a part where you can go on top of the wall, then carefully run across so that you can get to safety. I’ll hold it off!” Before Rin could complain, he frantically said, “Just hurry, before it gets you!”

After a shared look between Rin and Sakura, they hurried over to climb the trees, both getting away from the giant worm that threatened to eat them after eating Shinji. While that was going on, they noticed that Shinji needed some sort of help to get out of this mess, but they were focused on escaping at the moment. When they got to the top of the wall, they carefully ran on top of it so that they could get back home from there, with hardly anything going on wrong at that point for them... but not so for Shinji.

Shinji... what happened to spare your life? I hope it wasn’t some sick joke on your part that was for me to give you my trust, that would be the cruelest thing anyone could have pulled off. The joke, if it is one, is not worth my time, in any stretch of the word. If it is not a joke, then I want you to clarify for me what it really is.

Nee-san, I hope you understand what I’m going through, but why wasn’t it you who was in my place? If anything, it would show just what sort of sick man I’m raised under with Shinji... so why? Why didn’t Father let you leave instead of me?

All that and more… are what I’d want to ask, but I can’t, for more than the obvious reasons. The life I lead now, that of Matou Sakura, is one under the control of Matou Zouken, a wretched man who wants human suffering, if anything. What I’d give to escape from that man’s grasp... perhaps I’d be able to find a boy that wouldn’t care about my past and would be able to set me free--

“SAKURA!” I hear the barking of “Grandfather” from within his chambers, wanting me for something else in his elaborate scheme… figures, Shinji is unable to participate in the next War, if it were to actually happen so soon, and I’m the only viable option left for “Grandfather”.

With not a bit of hesitation, I walk on towards my personal Hell, praying that he’d go easy on me this time… even if only a little.

Part 1 of the prologue, and I have a ways to go to complete the prologue, so don't expect the rest of the whole thing for a while... then again, I've been busy with other stories while I should have been working on this in my spare time, but I wasn't.

Thanks to Neir for convincing me to post this as is so far, even though I sent a copy of this portion to AlfheimWanderer so that he could look it over (hopefully).

Also, thanks to ItsaRandomUsername for this cleaned up version, now it looks better than it did before, ne? Hopefully it will be a bit easier on some people, including those who think I shouldn't write stories at all.
    Last edited by Xamusel; January 21st, 2012 at 04:26 PM.

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh shit.

I am interested a whole bunch about this idea. I'll subscribe to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

Blog Entries
    ...Seriously?

Well, here's hoping that I finish the prologue, then.

By the way, out of curiosity, what do you like about it?

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamusel View Post
    ...Seriously?

Well, here's hoping that I finish the prologue, then.

By the way, out of curiosity, what do you like about it?
    I liked the way how you portrayed Shinji as not an asshole. yes he is in the game and in canon, but not always so. He still has his innocence. kind of.

I also liked the beginning part. It makes me second guess a few things. I like how I can't figure out if this is Shirou in the basement with Sakura or if this is one with Shirou not in it. I like the feel and vibes I get off it.

I can't really figure out a better way to describe the way I feel about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM

It's a Fate/stay Night (no surprise) and Anima: Beyond Fantasy crossover where Shirou is found by a man from another planet (the planet being Gaia, the setting of Anima: Beyond Fantasy) and a small amount of his soldiers looking for something, but they find Shirou in the aftermath of the Fourth Holy Grail War instead of what they were trying to find.

It goes into a bit of detail on how this would have the butterfly effect on certain things, like Sakura, Shinji and Rin having better lives than before, even if slightly... although I scared off a reader with my writing style (Erlkonig).
    I don't really see how their lives improved much, or how having Shirou on a different planet (?) would improve it. Also doesn't help that I don't know much about the series it's crossed over with, usually I don't have any issues in understanding the plot, but here it's all rather confusing to me. If not weird, since I'm assuming Shirou is gone, yet things go better. All in all I'm rather confused by this, especially when it started mentioning Sakura, Rin and Shinji. Why did that happen and it seems so random, to me at least.

I'll stick around for at least a few chapters and see if I can make sense of this, without knowing Anima.

Blog Entries
    Well, I hope to please a lot of people with this story, even if my writing style throws them off...

By the way, Mike, I know you're there... whatcha think so far?

EDIT: Err... I guess I'll have to show it when I get to that part, because this is just a fragment of the whole prologue, I'm afraid.

Blog Entries
    Okay, first post is edited to match changes made by ItsaRandomUsername. I hope that it makes more sense here than it did before, so, for everyone who felt the urge to read this, please look it over to see if it has met your expectations better.

Well, its much better than the beta, that's for sure. Almost all the unnecesary flowery had disapeared, and it seems to flow better than the first version, although what I'm really waiting for is the third part of the prologue (and the changes in the second part).

@malgos He is doing a crossover with Anima: Beyond Fantasy, a spanish table role playing game, using the world of Gaia. This game basically tries to make posible to play as any anime character, and by example guys like Shirou or Shiki are posible to do, with a few (minor) differences, if you put some effort on it (and, in Shirou's case, bend a bit the rules to give him access to some end game spells at very reduced cost, if you want to copy him to the finest details).

And in this alternative reality of FSN, Shinji is less of an asshole, although Xamusel is trying to still kept him on character. Our goal is to make him the guy who was Shirou's friend, instead of the very killable prick of the visual novel (I'm basically helping with the Anima side of the project, and doing some minor critic where I can help, so any real good things you read, are mostly from Xamusel, and if IRUn and Alf are helping, them too)

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the commenting, Ergast, I hope it helps out some for those that want a good story.

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    @malgos He is doing a crossover with Anima: Beyond Fantasy, a spanish table role playing game. In this alternative reality of FSN, Shinji is less of an asshole, although Xamusel is trying to still kept him on character. Our goal is to make him the guy who was Shirou's friend, instead of the very killable prick of the visual novel.
    Well I wasn't going to comment on it again, until I know more, but you seem to have some information. First of all I like the revised version much, better and actually understood what is going on with Sakura, Rin and Shinji, although I might've just had a derp moment and it was apparently from the get go.

So Ergast, what happened to Shirou? Because so far this confuses me, in the thing I quoted from the crossover thread it says, their lives improve. So far it looks like it to me that Shirou is off on a different planet, since I doubt the 'aliens' wouldn't want to return. So give me the run down on how and why their lives improve and what happens with/to Shirou. That would help me out a lot. So far I'm not too sure if this story interests me, well I suppose it kind of does enough to wait and see what happens.

Blog Entries
    Okay, Malgos, I'll answer that question about what happened to Shirou.

In essence, Shirou was adopted by a man who's Older than he Looks (yes, I was quoting a trope for that one) named Lucanor Giovanni, a super genius who finds an interest in Shirou and attempts to raise him as his own (even though he's an Instant Expert, it's not that easy being a father, as my earlier version tries to point out). Of course, after Shirou learns the truth about Lucanor, he attempts to off himself in hopes that he can get a near-deranged super genius that Lucanor respects to help him get his father to trust him more... and his father is the head of a Secret Organization that has a bunch of super soldiers, with Shirou eventually becoming one of the high-up Super Soldiers (technical name for the Super Soldiers being Crows). 3 months before the Holy Grail War, Shirou gets assigned to return home to find out about the strange occurrence of mystic energy flowing about in Fuyuki, unknowingly becoming Saber's Master for this timeline (same Saber, different Shirou).

Also, because I believe you missed this, Malgos:

Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    @malgos He is doing a crossover with Anima: Beyond Fantasy, a spanish table role playing game, using the world of Gaia. This game basically tries to make posible to play as any anime character, and by example guys like Shirou or Shiki are posible to do, with a few (minor) differences, if you put some effort on it (and, in Shirou's case, bend a bit the rules to give him access to some end game spells at very reduced cost, if you want to copy him to the finest details).

And in this alternative reality of FSN, Shinji is less of an asshole, although Xamusel is trying to still kept him on character. Our goal is to make him the guy who was Shirou's friend, instead of the very killable prick of the visual novel (I'm basically helping with the Anima side of the project, and doing some minor critic where I can help, so any real good things you read, are mostly from Xamusel, and if IRUn and Alf are helping, them too)
    Yeah, that's what Ergast's position is, to be blunt.

Also, about the others, they have the chance to grow better than before. I mean, Shinji is able to act like what a brother really should, and Rin goes to find answers to how her Imouto is holding up, among other things (like what's already mentioned so far).

Do you need more explanations for what I have in mind?

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Do you need more explanations for what I have in mind?
    No, I'm fine. Sounds interesting enough, going to follow this. Except Shirou having to almost (?) kill himself to get some trust. Why bother adopting someone, if he doesn't trust them? Also I suppose they can teach him magecraft on that planet, since he said it's possible to recreate them in the game. Would that be correct?

I didn't really miss what Ergast said, I think he edited some things so I missed that, but it didn't really matter at that point. I just didn't see how Shirou not being there changed Shinji, since they didn't even meet at that point, so they couldn't be friends. Didn't Shinji change, because of Zouken? Although I'm not sure about that, since I can't really remember what caused him to change in that direction and Zouken seems a likely cause.

Blog Entries
    Like I said, that was the original version, and I had explained that Lucanor knew nothing on how to be a father... even if he is an Instant Expert.

It's not like I'll be going with that sequence of events, anyway, to get Lucanor to trust Shirou. I will definitely try something else to make it interesting.

Blog Entries
    First part was full of Shirou and Sakura moments, now it's time for the next person on the list, Shinji! I'll get some editing help for this soon, but for now, I'll post what I do have that's complete.

Grandfather… I actually did it! I mastered Reinforcement! I do have Magic Circuits after all! That way, you don’t need to keep the Tohsaka girl that Uncle wanted to return to her family! I, Matou Shinji, will make the Makiri family more wonderful than it was before, and I won’t resort to what I thought was the only way for me!

I don’t want to see Tohsaka go to be turned into your guinea pig! I want her returned to her own home, if only because that’s what she actually deserves!

Speaking of which, what did happen to the Tohsaka sisters after I told them to run away that one time? When was that...a year and a half ago? It's really been that long, huh? I mean, if something wrong had happened to them... I don’t want to know how bad things would have been for us if they had stayed in that park.

But, I don’t want to be the one responsible for something that wasn’t my fault to begin with.

Matou Shinji was lucky that he was able to get the Tohsaka sisters out of the park at that time, because he did not want to let them suffer from his grandfather’s worm familiars. He felt that he alone should suffer, regardless of the cost involved for saving their lives. When he noticed that the worms were about to lunge at him, though, his bravado nearly faded from within him.

It would take a miracle to save him from this mess...

Fumbling around in his pocket for a moment, he pulled out with cigarette lighter that his father put within said pocket as a practical joke. While an object like this would be seemingly mundane under normal circumstances, he learned of a power that he alone could use in conjunction with the lighter in his very hands.

Although with his level of skill it would be accurate to say that the tool used him instead of vice-versa, he cared not for that technicality.

Because this, ironically, was the miracle that happened to set him free from the mess made by his grandfather.

As the worms near his person were about to ready themselves to devour him alive, the lighter responded to Shinji’s plight and opened up a single one of Shinji's Magic Circuits. The power of Kazeryū no Hi - a Conceptual Weapon that was designed to work for a magus whose elemental affinities were Fire and Wind - activated. While this was by no means irregular for a normal magus, Shinji was by definition not a normal magus.

...For he had been led to believe that the Makiri family was depleted of Magic Circuits within their entire bodies.

When the blade of fire encompassed in wind was released from the dormant state it was in before, it instantly skewered and incinerated five of the worms that were targeting him in a visceral smelling ball of flame and bodily fluids.

Disoriented, the worms were moving slower than they were before, prompting Shinji to take advantage of this momentary opening. He made a quick slicing motion with the lighter, cutting down the worms that were in midair. With that taken care of, he noticed that the worms remaining were all moving at their normal rate once again. As he made his way to slicing the rest of the worms, he focused on making the fire bigger, while seeming to recall that there was something about words needing to be spoken to ensure that the effects would come to pass.

With a cry of “Fang Blade”, Shinji rushed towards a group of worms and cleaved them from the bottom up, ending their miserable lives as familiars. When Shinji noticed that the only worms left were the ones that were the sizes of different breeds of snakes in height, he knew just what to do to get rid of those monstrosity. He was careful to ensure that the battle conditions would stay the same, so as to send these creatures to the abyss where they properly belonged, and he did the very best that he knew he could do to the worms to utterly and fully annihilate them completely for good.

...When he came within range the anaconda-sized worm enclosed its gaping mouth over Shinji.

As he moved his head to see what was going on Shinji almost screamed out of fear. He steeled himself at the last moment, for when he thought about it he knew that the only logical outcome was to kill or be kill. This morbid thought egged him on, compelled him to go for the kill. Knowing that the worm was going to digest him any second now he sliced open the stomach with another cry of, “Fang Blade!”, the words of power activating the magic he was using.

As soon as those words left his mouth the worm suffered a fatal blow. Shinji had delivered a blow that would normally kill a lesser being. However, something had clicked in his mind right after he got out of the area for digestion within the worm, and he prepared the blade to be within a stance that was hardly ever seen. With the sword moved to a reverse grip, he moved the blade to be parallel to the ground sharp edge facing the worms, his fist holding the hilt moved to the left side of his body as far as he could move it, he yelled out as if to the heavens, “Kazeryū no Hi!!

With that declaration, he swung his sword arm back to the right, flipped the position that the blade was in, brought the edge into the proper position to swing the blade back to the left and upwards some and swung. He then brought his blade down with a sense of purpose and drive backing his motions that he never thought that he’d ever have.

As soon as the blade came all the way down it was as if the world stood still.

The wind from the blade took form and shot out as if it were an Eastern Lūng that was there to judge the wicked for disbelieving in the power of the Gods that still watch over the Earth with a passion unlike others.

As it lunged forward to destroy the worms, the dragon of an attack spewed a huge breath of fire that was powered by the wind itself to incinerate the worms in its path like dry firewood in a bonfire ignited by gasoline.

That was the last thing he remembered. When he next awoke, he was in a hospital bed with his father Byakuya looking over him, concern coloring his normally plain face.

Why father was worried about me then I had no idea, to be quite honest with myself.

Oh well.

At least I have some idea how to use my abilities now, and it’s not like I’m some freaky sort of psychic.

My ability to use my Magic Circuits is what will help determine the outcome of how the Makiri will thrive, but not by much, and...

“SAKURA!” I hear at the time, which sets my despair higher, because he either thought that my ability was something that was caused by Tohsaka Sakura somehow, or that it was time to send more problems her way for the good of the family.

…I hate the man who claims the title of my "Grandfather".

No, hate’s not strong enough of an emotion for what I’m feeling… I loathe him with my every fiber of my being. He took a young girl and corrupted her, did all sorts of horrible things to her, and he still doesn’t consider either of us children with much hope for the future. With any luck, I’ll be the pet of some girl like that Edelfelt girl I’ve heard about, at the very most of my deserved luck. Why…?

I guess I’ll never know the truth now, but still… I hope to whatever higher power that Tohsaka Sakura gets reunited with her sister, Tohsaka Rin. In all honesty, she doesn’t deserve to be here, anyway.

Going to wait for someone to beta it at some point, which will either be IRUn or AlfheimWanderer, depending on who wishes to do so. In any case, I'll be waiting to see how this gets received, so thank you in advance if you decide to put up with my cruddy writing style.

Note that these past edits were because of some rather useful advice by a reader.

Edit job again here thanks to IRUn... it's because he was kind enough to help out for some Ilya goodness to appear (at least, it's not a true bribe, as I was going to include her anyway).
    Last edited by Xamusel; January 26th, 2012 at 02:09 PM.
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

...wow…just…wow…

You know I once toyed with the concept that being a Makiri in blood and genes could make Shinji able to wield empathic weapons since he absorbs a bit of it just by touch (and his near suicidal stubbornness covering the “show em whos BOSS” requirement).

But I think you may have gone a bit too far with the fire truck tall worm, especially considering his age which makes his thought process hard to swallow(emphasizing more that it was the lighter doing all the work would have helped a lot in this regard)

But then I don’t recognize the Anima verse so this may be necessary for you to give us a hint of future battles and if so, I fell REALLY sorry for Fuyuki and who ever is gona pay for the damage. I do hope you explain soon why his magic circuit activated though, since the lack of them was a big point in his character.
    The truth of Shinji
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    Dude's a dick because the only thing he really wants to be successful in is the one thing he'll never be able to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by xelloss View Post
    The thing Shinji fails at is Chemistry.
    So he can't make them drugs.

To the best Nasuverse Trading card game

http://dulst.com/gaia
    imo of course

Blog Entries
    Y'know, I was actually going to re-write the whole Shinji flashback to be a whole lot more realistic, as a complaint by Bloble that he's way too young to even be able to handle that sort of fighting ability...

But that might work instead.

Yes, consider the battle a what's to come from those who dwell in lands unaffected by Earth and its current time, and please wait for me to fix up the minor details that are needing to be fixed... and I will explain why one​ of his Magic Circuits activated soon enough.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Consider making the truck sized worm a group of snake sized ones please, he’s still what, 7 years old, so him fighting a pack of level 2 worms and a horde of level 1 is still badass enough while maintaining a bit more realism than owning a boss character in 1 shot.

Why yes I do play too many videogame.

Problem?
    The truth of Shinji
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    Dude's a dick because the only thing he really wants to be successful in is the one thing he'll never be able to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by xelloss View Post
    The thing Shinji fails at is Chemistry.
    So he can't make them drugs.

To the best Nasuverse Trading card game

http://dulst.com/gaia
    imo of course

Blog Entries
    ...Considering that a few of them were the size of a grown man, that was the biggest I could think of at the time, but you got a point.

Also, at the time he's 5 and a half, not 7... and now I'll go back to fix this up again.

No, I don't find a problem with the video game references, as this is a crossover with a tabletop RPG.

Now that's new for me. And it works in giving a reason why this Shinji actually has the ability to use magic.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    Thankfully you can understand what this implies, Ergast, because this sort of issue needed to be taken care of.