Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [FF, DISTURBING MENTAL IMAGERY, TOTALLY NSFW] BUTT KICKING FOR GOODNESS! (Fate/Stay night, Fate/Zero, goes through canon like one of Zouken's Penis Worms!)

Shut up; Glasses are an endearing Character Trait.
    Blog Entries

Smile [FF, DISTURBING MENTAL IMAGERY, TOTALLY NSFW] BUTT KICKING FOR GOODNESS! (Fate/Stay night, Fate/Zero, goes through canon like one of Zouken's Penis Worms!)

Ticonderoga Studios Black Ops Division and Tiny Hamster Theatre Present:

A Tale of Suffering, Anal Woes and JUSTICE

Based On An Entirely Untrue Story From The Author's Twisted Imagination

BUTT KICKING FOR GOODNESS!

Avavilable At A BL FanFic Thread Near YOU. TONIGHT.

(Paid for by the Justice Fist Adventuring Lodge Fund For Adorable Hamsters. Ticonderoga Studios lays absolutely no claim to the characters therein. They are still, under The Berne Convention, properties of their respective companies. Ticonderoga Studios invokes that funky clause of the Berne Convention and American law that declares this as a work of parody/satire for general entertainment purposes, even though said violations are taking place in Singapore and would probably land the entire studio in jail and getting anally violated by harderned criminals.)

And now, our feature presentation.

Matou Kariya was probably the worst magus in the history of Magi. It probably didn't help that he had some sort of giant penis worm anally violating him every single day of his life, either. Or the fact that his progenitor was a wrinkled old man psychologically twisted beyond all hope and reason.

But something had to be done. He had to win the Grail War. If only to spare his cute little niece the pain of being violated by one of these penis worms. Yeah. Totally because those penis worms are horrible bints, and not the fact that they hurt a bunch, sucked the life out of him and made him unable to sit properly.

Besides, he was a mundane. No magic at all. How could he win the Grail War if he couldn't find someway of generating magic? Even if it meant his old man was anally raping him by proxy.

Crazy old man also asked him to pick a Berserker too. Didn't Berserkers require massive gobs of magic to fuel? Wouldn't it kill him, even if he did win the damn thing?

Yeah, whatever. All for his adorable little niece who should not be named. And a painless bum. He was gonna win the damn Grail and make his damn wish.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His bum hurt. It always did when magic was involved. The damn penis worm was probably violating his ass again. But it would not matter. A little anal violation meant nothing, as long as his niece would live in a world free of crazy magi, violent magi-induced wars and those stupid penis worms.

Those penis worms that would never allow him to sit right forever.

His mind focused. Not on his shame and lack of dignity, but on things. The insane old head of the Matou Household. His sister Aoi, who was married to that no-good rotten bastard turkey head of the Tohsaka household. His adorable little nieces. The whole dumb fucking Grail War.

Oh, how he hated the Grail War. The massive pranic clusterfuck that dragged his family into its arcane shenanigans and deep, dark schemes. The War that robbed his sister and nieces of obtaining true happiness. The War that denied him the comfort of being able to sit down without feeling pain all over.

Oh, how he hated it all. Its evil forebodings. Its magically dark schemes. Its ability to deny happiness to everyone involved in it. Most of all, how it robbed him of being able to sit properly.

He focused all his anger, his rage and his tears into the ritual. He had to summon a Berserker, Old Man Matou said. He was a worthless Magi and they had to win it quick, the crazy coot said.

Damn it all to hell, were his last thoughts as he completed the ritual.

And then a giant explosion happened. Rituals do not explode in one's face once completed and he had done the damnded thing to the fucking letter. Crossed the 't's and dotted the 'i's, even. So this came as a complete surprise to him. Whatever. he needed to see the Servant he had summoned.

He looked... unique, to say the least. A tall, purple-tattooed man, wearing a set of what looked like leather armor over some greenish clothes. There was a tiny hamster perched atop his bald head looking around. It did not take long for the both of them to noticed the other living being in the room.

The strange man boomed, "Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you. "

Damn the whole fucking Grail War to hell and back, thought Kariya to himself as he saw his Servant.

Author's insane ramblings:

Holy catnips and abuses of Smileys, it's Drm!

This is my official first attempt to make the new Fanfic forums a much better place! Or turn it into a simmering pile of dreck! It's your call, honestly.

I sincerely apologize for the horrible mental images I have most likely inflicted on you, the dear reader! (please don't sue my pants off. I have nothing for you to take via lawsuit.)

And no, I have no idea about that one fic I wrote way back when the forums used to be on Proboards.

Also Hello Kieran, long time no see. If you're still speaking to me, that is.

And please, I have no idea who the Berserker is! Or his adorable hamster.
    Last edited by drmchsr0; January 30th, 2013 at 03:16 PM.
    "One of the major problems encountered in time travel is not that of accidentally becoming your own father or mother. There is no problem involved in becoming your own father or mother that a broad-minded and well-adjusted family can't cope with."

Why does no one like Astolfo

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Baldur's Gate, is that you?

Blog Entries
    This owns.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

黒いスサノヲ, Black Susano'oh IhaxlikeNoob's Avatar
    RIP Kariya's ability to sit.
    NASUVERSE STAMPEDE!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KooriRenchuu View Post
    Baldur's Gate, is that you?
    BG2 I think.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    BG2 I think.
    sounds about right.

Spoilered for your convenience

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Or he just knows that Sakura's vagina isn't the scary place everyone else thinks it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    A good box is like a good woman: thick, sturdy, and easy to get into.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Breasts aren't made of concrete. They do change shape- gravity, orientation, momentum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I am thy lord thy canon pairing. Thou shalt not have any other pairings before me.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblueknighto View Post
    Horrible people don't like bacon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Holy shit man you're magical.
    Words don't have genders you illiterate fucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    I am 100% uncultured swine.
    We now live in a world where a Final Fantasy VII remake will exist before the Tsukihime remake.

0_0

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unsee.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	7728
    Hail to the Queen of Heroes baby!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So many people these days have such low levels of Mental Pollution.

Blog Entries
    Ahahahahah yes
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Name:  tumblr_m6gh7klHpV1ro5xduo1_500.jpg
Views: 1533
Size:  18.2 KB
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    “Reincarnate into a cooler cat. Maybe I'll give a damn then.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    "Live Slow, Die Whenever."
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    If I got a cent everytime I read "Mou~" in a Nanoha fic, I could buy a yacht and laugh at poor people.

Blog Entries
    To everyone saying WTF: Pure, unadulterated crack. I have amazing shit in store for this. Since the Berserker isn't Mr. "Perfect Knight who wants to to be the sheath to Saber's sword", there are going to be significant changes to THE PLOT of Fate/Zero. least of all Iri-mun having a weird fascination for warm fuzzy hamsters. Also amazingly disturbing mental imagery.

All I can say is, you have not seen disturbing until I'm done with this.
    "One of the major problems encountered in time travel is not that of accidentally becoming your own father or mother. There is no problem involved in becoming your own father or mother that a broad-minded and well-adjusted family can't cope with."

Blog Entries
    The tall, lumbering Servant stared at Kariya intensely, as if sizing him up. A tiny squeak broke the silence.

"Wait, Boo, that's not how it goes? I see. Thanks you, Boo!"

The giant's attention once again was affixed on him. "I... ask of you, are you my master?" His face was one of confusion and embarrassment.

Kariya sighed again. "Yes, yes.. I am your Master, Matou Kariya. Unfortunately." He cast a bitter look at his Servant.

"All right! So we're done here! Pleased to meet you, master!" he beamed. This enthusiastic response made Kariya's ears hurt.

"The hell are you?" Kariya managed to ask, despite convulsing in pain. His bum hurt more than usual.

The large, burly Servant conversed with the strange little fuzzball for a minute. Then he turned to look at Kariya.

"Boo tells me that you have summoned me for a glorious battle and that you are my Master, but I do not like the tone of your voice, Master. The face I have is the one that ladies love. Boo loves Minsc's face, don't you Boo? Don't you-- Yes."

Kariya could not believe his terrible, Urobouchi-granted luck. Of all the possible Servants the Grail could have given him for the Berserker, it had to give him the dumbest one available. And apparently, one with some sort of massive head trauma, as well. He deeply hated the Grail War even more.

The stranger conversed with the tiny little thing on his head once more. "Boo tells me I should not have done that. I am truly sorry for hurting you. Boo also says I am you Servant, a... berserker, I think."

Kariya sighed. Idiot or not, he was the Servant he wanted, at least.

"So let me get this straight. You're my Servant. You converse with what seems to be a hamster, and you're a berserker?"

The berserker turned to his animal companion. "Uh-huh, Boo? Oh, I see..."

"Uh, yes. I am your faithful Servant and Boo is my faithful friend and companion ever since my h-h-head wound, and more than he seems. May I know where I am right now?"

This is all so surreal, Kariya thought to himself. My Servant's technically a Berserker, but he's too stupid to be real, let alone to be human.

--------------------------------------------------------

Berserker's face was one of shock and surprise when he was told where he was.

"Boo, can you imagine it! We're in the far-flung future where no one has heard of us! We must do something to correct this!"

"Yes, all in due ti-" Kariya was interrupted by a terrible hacking cough.

"Master, are you not well? Why do you stand so... strangely? And why does Boo say you smell of evil?" Berserker inquired.

"It's, ugh ugh, nothing. I just need to rest for a bit. And then we will go defeat evil. Yes, we will go fight the evils of this world..." Kariya droned.

"Master, you point, I punch. But you don't look so well. We must rest and get healthy. It would not do for us to be caught unaware with us in this kind of shape." Berserker said, his voice with a hint of concern.

"Ah, thanks for your concern, Berserker. Just protect the house while I rest." Kariya thought of his poor anus, which had taken the worst of the penis worms' ravishment. He would be glad for whatever rest he could get.

Some minor clarifications:

Zouken thinks Kariya is useless simply because he ran away from his duties. Doesn't make it any harder for Kariya to do it, though. (And Matou Zouken is an evil, evil penis worm worshiper.)

Minsc (oh noes. not like I tried to hide it, though.) is technically capable of basic tactical planning apart from "charge the fuck into battle". He also has his Ranger training to help. THIS MIGHT BE IMPORTANT.

As for him screwing up the summoning ritual? Remember he took a few blows to the head. At least his familiar is there to help!

More to come! It's gonna be totally ADORABLE.

Suddenly I was hit by an image of Uryuu summoning a very particular Red Wizard of Thay - one that Minsc knows very well
    What can change the nature of a man?
    What does one life matter?

Everything is not going to hell in a handbasket until Kiritsugu summons Shar-Teel.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    Everything is not going to hell in a handbasket until Kiritsugu summons Shar-Teel.
    Better. Kiritsugu summons Korgan Blood Axe. With Crom Faeyer and Flail of Ages :P
    What can change the nature of a man?
    What does one life matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Jibril View Post
    Better. Kiritsugu summons Korgan Blood Axe. With Crom Faeyer and Flail of Ages :P
    Are we going into BG2? Because then I vote for Kirei summoning Keldorn. THAT would get everything off the rails.

Blog Entries
    I wanna make sweet love to this thread

a matter of fact...