Page 101 of 445 FirstFirst ... 51919699100101102103106111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 8896

Thread: Shounen Manga (One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Beelzebub, etc.) Disscussion Thread

Blog Entries
    Fantasy Chapter [Rin] >:3

But. :/
    The setup that they were dating from the get-go....
    Hmm. :/
    Last edited by LoyaltL; October 17th, 2013 at 04:28 AM.

Shiho chapter will be the best chapter.

Blog Entries
    Yep, her's and Akari's are the ones I want to see from the remaining.

Blog Entries
    Credit to Lightflame for this prediction. Brace yourselves, it's long:

652: Into their Dreams!!

Obito flashbacks to random shit, then warns Naruto that the Moon Flower will still blossom. Naruto thinks he's being taunted, but Obito tells him to stop it, thinking that he was the only one trapped in a dream all along. He gives Naruto his chakra, and Naruto rushes towards the top of the flower. Sasuke has a flashback where he gives Orochimaru the nickname "Snakeface". Madara leaves his fight with Hashirama to get to the flower. Sasuke tries to destroy the flower, but Madara absorbs his chakra with Susano'o, which turns into Supreme Sage Armor. Madara taunts him, saying that he's not as good as Itachi. Then the flower opens.

Chapter ending:
    A blossom of hatred!!!

653: Brothers Stronger Fight!!!

Nothing happens however, because Tobirama has already removed the power from the flower. He explains that as the creator of Edo Tensei, he can unmake Madara, sending him back to the grave. However, he is blocked by Hashirama, who tells him that there's always a second chance, and that he believes that Madara can change. Tobirama then suggests using the power to remove the hate chakra from the brains of the future Uchiha, but Naruto attacks him, saying that he would be taking away the ability of the Uchiha to love. Hashirama declares that Tobirama is the true root of all evil in the world, and must be destroyed for peace to come. Tobirama replies, "So be it."

Chapter ending:
    The evil of the Second Hokage is overwhelming!

654: Meaning of Love!?

Naruto tells Tobirama that he fights for love. Tobirama asks him what he knows of love, what with being an orphan. Naruto replies that Minato loves him. That's it. Then he lists off all the Konoha 11, saying that he loves them. As he does, the Shinobi Alliance surge up the tree towards Tobirama. Madara watches and smiles, saying that Naruto's will of fire is blazing. Naruto then makes a Rasengan.

Chapter ending:
    All his powers...gathering!

655: The Strongest Jutsu's Secret!

Tobirama sees the Rasengan and thinks, "That's my..." Then there's a flashback about him trying and failing to create the Rasengan. Then Minato has a flashback about Hiruzen telling him about Tobirama's failed jutsu. He decides that he will perfect it.

Chapter ending:
    He will give it all to accomplish Tobirama's dream!

656: Rasen-origin

Minato does the first rasengan in a flashback. However, he burns his hand when he attempts to add a chakra nature to it. Then in the present, some random fodder-nin declares that Minato is the root of all evil and tries to kill him. He starts to make a rasengan with his hand, and Kakashi arrives and completes the Rasengan. Minato tells Kakashi that it's been a while.

Chapter ending:
    Master and student! They're all here!

657: The Worst Hokage

Minato and Kakashi defeat the fodder-nin with their Rasengan. Then Obito asks them to carry him up the tree so that he can stop the Ten Tails. They oblige. As they carry him, Obito says that to be Hokage is his dream. Meanwhile, Madara says that he will work with Hashirama, and that he left the village because Tobirama tried to kill him. Hashirama accepts this. Meanwhile, Tobirama says to Naruto, "Do you know how many lives the reforms I made saved?" Naruto replies, "Shut up! None of that changes who you are: the worst Hokage!" He charges forward with the Rasengan.

Chapter ending:
    Naruto's bold declaration!!!

658: The Cruelty of Tobirama!

Tobirama dodges Naruto's rasengan and tells him, "While you fools are caught up in your blindly idealistic fervor,
    I'llcreate world peace." Meanwhile, Orochimaru tells Tsunade that the Sage of Six Paths was so noble that the spirits of the dead would fight by his side. Tobirama tried to copy this, but only with evil. Meanwhile, Madara and Hashirama launch a combined attack, but Tobirama shrugs it off. Sasuke then tells Sakura to watch his back as he helps Naruto fight Tobirama.

Chapter ending:
    Naruto and Sasuke together! Is their strength great enough to stop the ultimate evil?

659: Tobirama Senju

Flashbacks of Tobirama being the class clown at the academy and wanting to be Hokage. Also, he was on a team with Danzo and Hiruzen under Hashirama. Back in the present, Naruto and Sasuke briefly fight Tobirama. Then the entire Shinobi Alliance reaches the top of the tree to fight Tobirama. Tobirama admits defeat and says that he will activate his last jutsu, which will disable the chakra tree. However, it will take ten seconds to charge up. Naruto yells, "No way I am letting you win! I never go back on my word! That's my ninja way!" He starts forming a Rasengan.

Chapter ending:
    Does he have enough power to stop Tobirama's master plan?

660: Ten Seconds

The Shinobi Alliance starts moving towards Tobirama as he charges up his technique. Naruto realizes that he'll never make a Rasengan in ten seconds with the amount of chakra he has no. Then the spirits of Jiraiya and Itachi appear, telling him not to give up. They add their chakra to the rasengan, completing it.

Chapter ending:
    The glorious power of Itachi returns!

661: That's My Ninja Way!!!

Naruto rasengans Tobirama so hard that he disintegrates. However, weird monster faces start appearing on the tree. Naruto tells the Alliance that they have to give the tree lots of chakra to burn it out. They all start focusing their chakra on the tree. Meanwhile, Kakashi and Minato are jumping up the tree with Obito.

Chapter ending:
    A race against time and space!

662: Path of Suffering

Naruto pours chakra into the tree and the spirit of the Sage of Six Paths appears before him, asking him how he intends to rid the world of hatred. Naruto smiles in response. The Sage spirit fades. Kakashi and Minato are still carrying Obito up the tree.

Chapter ending:
    Master and student! Can they make it?

663: The Final Push!

Kakashi, Minato, and Obito reach the top of the tree, and Obito puts his chakra into Naruto. Naruto drains the chakra into the tree, flashing back to defining moments in his life as he does. The tree dissolves and there's a shot of Kurama thinking, "Naruto, you..."

Chapter ending:
    Peace dawns!

664: Sunrise

After the battle, Team 7 laughs together for one golden moment as the sun rises. Then Naruto starts coughing up blood and falls to the ground. Sakura tries to heal him, but he pushes her away and tells her to save her energy for those who matter. Sakura punches him, telling him that his pranks aren't funny. Sasuke grabs her arm and tells her that it isn't a prank. He meets Naruto eye to eye, and Naruto raises his fist. Sasuke fistbumps him and appears in Naruto's mindscape, where Naruto says that he promised he would take all of Sasuke's hatred for him. Sasuke nods and says that he trusts Naruto. Then the mindscape fades around him. Sasuke, in the real world again, says that Naruto is dead.

Chapter ending:
    The saviour falls!

665: Sasuke Uchiha

Tears well up in Sakura's eyes at Naruto's death. Sasuke is facing away from her and Kakashi, and we get a shot of his face: It not has Naruto's markings on it. The spirits of Jiraiya and Itachi move towards him, and he tells them, "Big brother Itachi and Pervy Sage, you've both taught me so much. I want to thank you." They nod and begin to fade. There's a time skip to Naruto's funeral. His name is engraved on the rock from the eighth chapter. The memorial stone where he said that he wanted his name to go. The edos of Hashirama, Madara, and Minato are still around. Kabuto is raiding the refreshments for science. Konohamaru cries, and Sasuke winks at him. Sakura asks Sasuke what he plans to do now, and he replies, "Rebuild my Clan, and maybe something else."

Chapter ending:
    The funeral of a true shinobi! Next week will end Naruto.

666: Hokage

A longer time skip reveals that Sasuke is married to Hinata and they have three sons: Naruto, Itachi, and Neji. Sasuke's family watches him at the ceremony where he is appointed Hokage, and he vows to change the ninja world. Meanwhile, it is revealed that Obito and Kakashi both travel the world writing books. Obito wrote a book called The Tale of Uzumaki Naruto, which sold like shit, while Kakashi found a clause in Jiraiya's will that let him continue writing the Make-Out series. Kakashi is now the richest man on Ninja Earth. Also, the other canon pairings are revealed: Sakura/Suigetsu, Ino/Omoi, Karin/Might Guy, Tenten/Orochimaru, and Yamato/Kabuto. The series ends with Iruka taking Sasuke down to Ichiraku to buy him some ramen because he became Hokage. Teuchi asks, "Do I know you?" and Sasuke replies, "I don't know, do you?"

THE EN
    D
    Last edited by Kat; October 17th, 2013 at 07:11 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    Tobi could have worked if he actually was, well a nobody. Somebody who nobody could connect anything to whatsoever. Just a guy in a mask.
    "Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask".

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^^This skirts the line between ridiculousness and things that could actually happen.

Blog Entries
    @SpaceCaptainKatsura -

I hyped myself up and started reading it when this appeared.

Credit to Lightflame for this prediction. Brace yourselves, it's long:

652: Into their Dreams!!

Obito flashbacks to random shit,
    then warns Naruto that the Moon Flower will still blossom.
    And I found myself on the ground. xD

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Beelzebub new chapter: Oga goes to America! and he's heading to L.A!

Blog Entries
    Beelzebub: This is gonna be awesome. ._.
    I literally have no words to express how excited I am.

God have mercy on my rolls... Servant Shiki's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Yeah, I also really love how they've portrayed Americans.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

those robbers are cool, knowing Oga and Furuichi are Japanese without asking much.

Blog Entries
    Fuckin' Japanese.

ai... kan nontto... suoiiku Ingurisshu!
    I wonder why Furuichi came along, ah must be Beel's mom.

Blog Entries
    Nah, he just wants to look at Gaijin women.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal-to-Lelouch View Post
    Nah, he just wants to look at Gaijin women.
    Hilda and Yolda aren't enough for him? lol
    well can't wait to see Mitch when She meets Full sized Furuichi.
    Last edited by AmADo VII; October 17th, 2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: wrong gender

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Hilda and Yolda aren't enough for him? lol
    well can't wait to see Mitch when She meets Full sized Furuichi.
    A surprised blush maybe? :3

God have mercy on my rolls... Servant Shiki's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Nah, just despair.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

I approve this

I want to see Meliodas molesting FT girls.

Blog Entries
    Naruto: Hmm. I liked this chapter. Not bad.

Bleach: Nothing happened. The Quincy started their Vollstandig, that's all. They could've simply added this in the previous chapter. >_>
    Last edited by LoyaltL; October 23rd, 2013 at 03:38 AM.

Naruto is the best motivator in the world.
    Bleach: Dog vs Bambi lolol.