Page 52 of 445 FirstFirst ... 2424750515253545762102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 8896

Thread: Shounen Manga (One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Beelzebub, etc.) Disscussion Thread

Yeah, I don't get the complaints about the new Naruto chapter. It seems like it's a bunch of humor retarded people trying to be funny by overreacting to something we already knew.

Itachi was not stated to be as strong as a Hokage at age 7 just as smart as one and that was something we already knew. He's a super-genius, guys.

Seeing people complain about the Sharingan reveal is also annoying because even the retarded monkeys could've figured that out. Trauma causes the Sharingan to upgrade. Was that not obvious enough?

Okaaaaaaaay.......some of the explanation does sound a little awkward, but I'll give Kishi the benefit of the doubt here and chalk that up to a funny translation. I'll wait for the official VIZ translation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    Shhhhh.

Don't ask questions.

I can forgive her. She has purple hair.
    And nice boobs.

Fuck yeah Gajeel! Show that pansy ass Shadow fear!

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Credit View Post
    Yeah, I don't get the complaints about the new Naruto chapter. It seems like it's a bunch of humor retarded people trying to be funny by overreacting to something we already knew.

Itachi was not stated to be as strong as a Hokage at age 7 just as smart as one and that was something we already knew. He's a super-genius, guys.

Seeing people complain about the Sharingan reveal is also annoying because even the retarded monkeys could've figured that out. Trauma causes the Sharingan to upgrade. Was that not obvious enough?

Okaaaaaaaay.......some of the explanation does sound a little awkward, but I'll give Kishi the benefit of the doubt here and chalk that up to a funny translation. I'll wait for the official VIZ translation.
    Nobody said it came out of nowhere, but that doesn't make the writing any less terrible. Which is the point.

Just like how it was blatantly obvious that Sasuke would Deus Ex Machina his way out of the Deidara fight. Or the existence of Izanami, which was also obvious since Izanagi already existed.

And the Itachi glorifying came completely out of nowhere and was really unnecessary. Yes, we know it. He was great. You can stop now, Kishi.

Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    Nobody said it came out of nowhere, but that doesn't make the writing any less terrible. Which is the point.

Just like how it was blatantly obvious that Sasuke would Deus Ex Machina his way out of the Deidara fight. Or the existence of Izanami, which was also obvious since Izanagi already existed.

And the Itachi glorifying came completely out of nowhere and was really unnecessary. Yes, we know it. He was great. You can stop now, Kishi.
    I wasn't talking about anyone here and that does make the writing less terrible.

That was really just terrible execution on Kishi's part. Ya see, you have the elements for a good explanation there. Oro gave Sasuke chakra, but Kishi wanted to save that surprise for the Itachi fight.

Izanagi existing wasn't bad. Izanagi being such a convenient "I WIN" button was awful writing plus the explanation for it was just stupid in that if you really thought about it didn't make sense.

Don't you like the lulz?

Blog Entries
    I wasn't talking about anyone here and that does make the writing less terrible.

That was really just terrible execution on Kishi's part. Ya see, you have the elements for a good explanation there. Oro gave Sasuke chakra, but Kishi wanted to save that surprise for the Itachi fight.

Izanagi existing wasn't bad. Izanagi being such a convenient "I WIN" button was awful writing plus the explanation for it was just stupid in that if you really thought about it didn't make sense.

Don't you like the lulz?
    I can't laugh at it anymore. D:

And I never had a problem with the chakra, regarding Sasuke summoning Manda. We literally saw Sasuke's "o.o" face just before Deidara 'sploded himself. I don't buy that he was able to summon, mind control and get inside a giant snake in so little time.

Blog Entries
    New Naruto chapter is out!

Itachi gets wanked with one line, but I like the rest. Yes, even though it's flashback time!

Either my standards have dropped immensely or the Alliance vs Juubi fight bored me too much.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    lol Tobirama only lifted one finger and everybody got freaked out.
    then Hashirama made the crack in whole room just by glaring.

I loved Sarutobi's reaction...that was just priceless! XD

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, Captain Mom and Captain Akuma DESERVE each other.

And then the crack shippers either don't know if they should feel good about it or if this isn't quite the way they pictured it. XDDDD
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Elephant Dragon, the most powerful of all phantasmal creatures.

Blog Entries

Itachi for All-Kage.

Seriously the best romantic comedy Jump's had in a while.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Which one was that again? My memory is effing shot.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Nisekoi

Huh, I read the first dozen chapters but I really didn't like it too much. But it could just be me all jaded about the "childhood promise" premise.

[edit]Went forward some more chapters and it's using the same twist as Love Hina with the third child haha. It's probably not a copy but it's funny how these ideas are cyclical. Nothing new under the sun and all[/edit]

[edit]Okay I take that back. It's going all the way into parody of the concept. I approve, but I wish it didn't take 30 chapters to get there[/edit]
    Last edited by ChronoReverse; February 14th, 2013 at 04:00 AM.

-reads-

1st Hokage: Your brother puts me, the God of Shinobi, to shame.

What's next?

Rikkudo: Your brother's skill was truly extraordinary, I would go so far as to say that I'm average in comparison.

Bleach sucked this week. I'll be pissed if Unohana is dead.

Blog Entries
    I heard that some people expect that by the end of the manga, the people of Konoha will make an Itachi stonehead and put it next to the other Hokage. Because he was the hero Konoha deserved, but didn't need back then. So they hunted him, because he- oh, I can't finish this. :V

-reads-

1st Hokage: Your brother puts me, the God of Shinobi, to shame.
    You're just kidding around right? The 1st is referring to Itachi's attitude. I think we all know that the 1st monkey-stomps all the current characters except maybe Naruto+entire ninja high-five alliance.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fairy Tail:

Gajeel used Hyper Beam! It's super effective! Enemy Rouge fainted!
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
    You're just kidding around right? The 1st is referring to Itachi's attitude. I think we all know that the 1st monkey-stomps all the current characters except maybe Naruto+entire ninja high-five alliance.
    Quiet, heretic.

ITACHI UCHIHA COULD KILL THE FIRST IN A CAVE...WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!
    Last edited by Credit; February 15th, 2013 at 09:38 PM.