Page 1731 of 1868 FirstFirst ... 73112311631168117211726172917301731173217331736174117811831 ... LastLast
Results 34,601 to 34,620 of 37349

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

  1. #34601
    原初の一 The Original One MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    761
    JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    780,978,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Wasn't there profile partially plagiarized? as in copy pasted?
    Dioscuris was plagarized yes, and it was found another one as well too.

  2. #34602
    Translation copy rights are hell ngl

  3. #34603
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Dioscuris was plagarized yes, and it was found another one as well too.
    What was the other one? I was more pointing towards the plagiarism in a 'they didnt care that much' in terms of design

  4. #34604
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,791
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Dioscuri can only be saved if one of their sisters gets genderbent

  5. #34605
    不明 fumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    What was the other one? I was more pointing towards the plagiarism in a 'they didnt care that much' in terms of design
    I don't know what other one Max is thinking about (tho there have been smaller cases with ones like Gawain and CAH taking from non-copyright sources and then all of Shimosa being a ripoff etc) but for Dioscuri it hardly had anything to do with them "not caring that much about design". First of all the profile section that was plagiarized was the part that's literally just "here's some info about the IRL version just for extra details" so it didn't actually affect or derive anything from their TM design whatsoever. Secondly, we learned that it was essentially due to miscommunication between the researcher (Ryou Morise in this case) and the writer (Sakurai) where the report made by Morise included that excerpt but he had failed to mark it as a direct quote, at which point Sakurai simply went with it because why not. Whether it was an intentional act of plagiarism or not it really has nothing to do with being lazy with designs, or even really designs whatsoever, to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  6. #34606
    祖 Ancestor Ideofago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,561
    Blog Entries
    1
    I still don't understand the people that push for historical accuracy with Fate.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad


  7. #34607
    Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Лебеди́ное Óзеро
    Posts
    8,704
    Blog Entries
    6
    ^ Define "push for historical accuracy"...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

    (Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

  8. #34608
    祖 Ancestor Ideofago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,561
    Blog Entries
    1
    You see the great thing about words is that they're tied to specific concepts, so when you use them people can know what you mean by knowing said words
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad


  9. #34609
    改竄者 Falsifier Petrikow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,982
    JP Friend Code
    588,925,100
    Blog Entries
    10
    Fucked up that キリシュタリア is Kirschtaria and not Crystallia

  10. #34610
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,184
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Christalia to make the namesake more obvious if Caenis' commentary on his shirtless appearance wasn't enough.

  11. #34611
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,101
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Blog Entries
    1
    Kirsch is a better short form than Christ, so I'm fine with that.

  12. #34612
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,338
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Kirsch is a better short form than Christ, so I'm fine with that.
    cherry boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  13. #34613
    nicht mitmachen Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    5,391
    Blog Entries
    1
    Fabula Nova Crystallia
    めい
    そう
    じょう

    Bright and clean, description of a study for calmly working.
    Place fitted to reading and writing.
    From the meaning, a bright window and a desk without dust.
    For「机」sometimes「几」is used.
    Source: 欧陽脩『試筆』— Song Dynasty


  14. #34614
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,101
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    cherry boy
    Delete this.

  15. #34615
    原初の一 The Original One MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    761
    JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    780,978,668
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I don't know what other one Max is thinking about
    I think I was thinking of the CAH situation, I don't really count Shimosa as plagiarism even though I should.

  16. #34616
    The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    39,855
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Delete this.
    You know it's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  17. #34617
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,101
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    You know it's true.
    No it's not!

  18. #34618
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,338
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Delete this.
    yell at nasu for literally naming him cherry
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  19. #34619
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    cherry boy
    Maris Billy...
    HAHAHAHA, Can't believe that counts and an actual other word for Marisbury.

  20. #34620
    I just think of kakyoin when i hear cherry boy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •