Page 52 of 1889 FirstFirst ... 24247505152535457621021525521052 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 37765

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    OM NOM NOM!

There's also that the RN scene contains more "I love you" and less "Sakura's crotch is covered with something viscid and is reflecting light like something about to emerge from a pupa".
    The thing is, Shirou saying "I love you" doesn't get through. He has to actually demonstrate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    The thing is, Shirou saying "I love you" doesn't get through. He has to actually demonstrate it.
    In the same way she was shown disgust and rejection by her loving brother, amirite.

But sure, it's Shirou, so it's SO different.
    Last edited by Enhance; August 18th, 2012 at 08:14 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhance View Post
    In the same way she was shown disgust and rejection by her loving brother, amirite.

But sure, it's Shirou, so it's SO different.
    Yes, it is a lot different when it's Shirou. Not least because he doesn't beat the shit out of her whilst raping her and spend the whole time telling her how dirty and slutty she is....

How is him accepting her, not tossing her out because she drinks blood, and then signing up to be her personal blood bag not demonstrating that?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    How is him accepting her, not tossing her out because she drinks blood, and then signing up to be her personal blood bag not demonstrating that?
    Because he's Shirou, the guy who jumped in front of Berserker's blade to protect a girl he'd only just met who would die if he died anyway. He'd probably volunteer to be the personal blood bag of a random girl who showed up off the street if the alternative was them going insane or dying.

Him "accepting" her does give her a little confidence, true, but it doesn't really demonstrate love.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And that can ONLY be demonstrated through having sex with her?

The sex scene is written like "I WANT TO COMPLETELY DESTROY HER AND FILL HER WITH MY SEMEN UNTIL SHE EXPLODES", how romantic!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And that can ONLY be demonstrated through having sex with her?
    Not necessarily, but letting her drink his blood isn't a replacement.

The sex scene is written like "I WANT TO COMPLETELY DESTROY HER AND FILL HER WITH MY SEMEN UNTIL SHE EXPLODES", how romantic!
    Well, yes, but that's not how it comes across to Sakura....

Because he's Shirou, the guy who jumped in front of Berserker's blade to protect a girl he'd only just met who would die if he died anyway. He'd probably volunteer to be the personal blood bag of a random girl who showed up off the street if the alternative was them going insane or dying.
    Shirou is clearly willing to have sex with like 5 other girls plus. Not sure how him banging Sakura is somehow special compared to him banging any of the other girls.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    I should clarify the difference between the PC and PS2 versions of the first scene here:
    PC: Sakura comes in > seems kinda feverish and says it's because of Shirou > skirt lift, check out her vagOOO > explains that Matou training made her this way > "why did you protect me, senpai" "I love you Sakura" > "OK, then have sex with me" > "but..." > "I'm dirty, right senpai" "No you are pure and beautiful" > "so have sex with me" > sex > "UNF UNF I LOVE YOU SENPAI UNF UNF"
    PS2: Sakura comes in > seems kinda feverish and says it's because of Shirou > "why did you protect me, senpai" "I love you Sakura" > she gets faint and falls, he catches her > "Sakura are you okay?! I'll call Kotomine or someone" > "oh no I mustn't Senpai will hate me-- CHOMP" > he's like wait what and she freaks out > explains that Matou training made her this way, some added stuff about how she feels like she's selfish and only using Shirou for prana even though he said he loved her, so he can't love her > "I'm dirty, right senpai" "No you are pure and beautiful, I love you, I'm happy that I know how to make you feel better now" > "s-senpai" "I love you Sakura" "I love you Senpai :')"

The RN version of the last H-scene also seems kind of like implied sex. He "embraces her many times" (air quotes) and then they fall asleep together. It's not written like "I literally want to kill Sakura with my dick" anymore, but there you go.
    Last edited by Kotonoha; August 18th, 2012 at 09:29 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Shirou is clearly willing to have sex with like 5 other girls plus. Not sure how him banging Sakura is somehow special compared to him banging any of the other girls.
    Because he's not willing to have sex with them in that route....

The RN version of the last H-scene also seems kind of like implied sex. He "embraces her many times" (air quotes) and then they fall asleep together. It's not written like "I literally want to kill Sakura with my dick" anymore, but there you go.
    Hmm, I see. So, basically, it's implied that he fucked her, but never outright stated or shown?

I guess that makes sense....

And he's serving as a blood bag for only one person in Realtu Nua.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    just out of shear curiosity, how does RN play the second fate sex scene?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Dunno, remind me to look for it sometime.

Blog Entries
    hey Kota, dont forget to check the second fate scene sometime!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Where would I be without you, Tobias?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And he's serving as a blood bag for only one person in Realtu Nua.
    Yes, but if any other girl had approached him, he would have done the same thing. He would not have chosen to fuck any old girl who showed up.

Blog Entries
    But... this is after he already said "no I'm not just protecting you the way I would protect anyone else or because I see you as family, I want you by my side because I love you as a woman".

I mean she'd have to be kind of dense to not figure out "hey, he loves me" from that. I don't think you're giving her enough credit here.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know, if all it takes is a single conversation with Rin to knock all the self esteem and security out of her she must not have improved a whole lot.
    Just like how Rin was about to explode on Saber and Shirou in UBW Good for acting relieved she didn't disappear, or Saber wanting to throttle him for learning some fighting techniques from Rider in Hollow? Heck, Rider in that breakfast scene if you made certain choices got pissed when Shirou taking back his compliments when he says: "Oh wait, Sakura is the best to me, Rider is just-" and got killing intent for his trouble. He couldn't win there.

Plus, take some context of the story into account, she is not exactly in the best of mindsets given she was ripped apart, beheaded and only halfway forcibly put back together with actual holes in her heart and concentrated evil in her veins. You likely aren't catching her on the best day. Mood swings come with pregnancy.

....and now I hate myself for that joke.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    It's okay, I still like you.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    But... this is after he already said "no I'm not just protecting you the way I would protect anyone else or because I see you as family, I want you by my side because I love you as a woman".

I mean she'd have to be kind of dense to not figure out "hey, he loves me" from that. I don't think you're giving her enough credit here.
    The problem is, Sakura has zero self-esteem, and thus tends to see things like that as him just being kind....