Page 536 of 1891 FirstFirst ... 3643648652653153453553653753854154658663610361536 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,720 of 37811

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    It's over 5.5k each way, even if it's a somewhat poor quality jpg. That's certainly too big to post into the public forums.
    That's why I removed it.
    e)Is there a good online image resizer I could use? So I don't keep posting humongous images.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Well, it was bundled within the BD of the whole Type-Moon FES. Included interviews with the seiyuu, illustrations and of course the latest Q&A we've had in years. Prior to the Type-Moon FES, TM gave us the chance to make question to them in twitter with the hope of them being answered.

I still feel kind of trolled that when we made a question about Shiki's eyes in english he interpreted it as Ryougi. That question was made by someone from BL btw. And it makes me feel worse I know the aforementioned guy.

Truly good times.
    What was the question?
    Last edited by Haseo Nanaya; July 7th, 2015 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haseo Nanaya View Post

What was the question?
    Since Saber and Gilgamesh have physical bodies in Fate/Stay Night, can Shiki see lines on them?

Nasu: Not just when they have a physical body, the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception are effective even when they're in spiritual bodies. For Shiki [Ryougi], if the opponent can be recognized as "living" (not "life", but "live"), she can see the lines of death. For example, the ghosts in Overlooking View were dead, but they were "living" in the sense that they can interfere with the current world.

I think I have the image somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ramza444 View Post
    I didnt see any of ur guys usernames but I did find a question asked in english

Pics of text is a pain, so you get whatever u can read...
    http://s9.postimage.org/xe4mmnsfj/P7070137.jpg
    It's still kind of funny.
    Last edited by Crown; July 7th, 2015 at 03:12 AM.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    We have the vastly superior Mongoose question in the UBW Q&A now though. Superior because it is a sillier question and because he is a frequent poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    We have the vastly superior Mongoose question in the UBW Q&A now though. Superior because it is a sillier question and because he is a frequent poster.
    Maybe, but it's not the same.

Looking at some posts from the FES thread, it's amazing how some people haven't gotten over the designs yet.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've warmed up to the new designs.

On the other hand, some /fate/ guys are livid. Although that's no news.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Fantastic as these posts may all be as additions to my secret files, they're not exactly relevant.
    What about the dream I just had where I could change shape and I was sneaking into some big multinational corporation by turning into bugs so people wouldn't see me and on one floor they made donuts and I think the guy from Arrested Development worked there and then I went to the top floor and the elevator was just a platform on the outside of the shaft with no railing that never stopped going up and down and Jason Statham said I had to kill some scary mercenary boss talking to all the fancy rich people of the world who were all there so I turned into a snake and bit him but it didn't work so I ran away back to the first floor where I had a change of heart and turned into Caster and flew back up and killed a lot of people with lasers and then the real Caster was there and we decided to run away together but then she got stabbed in a parking garage outside and died?

Is that a Type Moon Miscellaneous thought, or does more than the ending have to be TM related to count?

Blog Entries
    Mcjon turned into Caster is my new waifu.

hands off Milbunk
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    I feel like I can empathize with her character more now because getting the hang of flying is pretty hard. (The lasers are easy, though, no points there.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Since Saber and Gilgamesh have physical bodies in Fate/Stay Night, can Shiki see lines on them?

Nasu: Not just when they have a physical body, the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception are effective even when they're in spiritual bodies. For Shiki [Ryougi], if the opponent can be recognized as "living" (not "life", but "live"), she can see the lines of death. For example, the ghosts in Overlooking View were dead, but they were "living" in the sense that they can interfere with the current world.

I think I have the image somewhere.

It's still kind of funny.

I actually think since shiki saw lines on arc, and arc is a higher class spiritual body then servants, nasu assumed the question had to be about ryougi since tohno's side had already been answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I actually think since shiki saw lines on arc
    (sometimes)
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    way I see it is if some of the time you can lift 300 pounds, its reasonable to assume you probably can always lift 250 pounds.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    I'd say it's more like Arc sometimes weighs 200 pounds and sometimes weighs a ton.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Nah.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    haven't seen one of these in a while

source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=51287389
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    This is perfect.
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Kogami is Gil indeed.

Akane should be Ayaka though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Nah.
    Mmyea.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Shiki found lines on arc at night, when she was more powerful then 30% arc. Nah. Now while it's true he had to kill part of the world to do it, that's rather like taking Avalon from saber. You have removed the immortality, but it does not actually effect the class of spiritual body.

so nah.

EDIT: it's also worth noting that the effect of the sun on arc is often overstated. While it does weaken her, it's not by a large amount. The difference is mKre like, even if it's only lessening her by a tiny amount, then she changes from perfect to not quite perfect, and that's a huge difference.

Blog Entries
    It's actually rather unlike taking away Avalon from Saber, since Arcueid is an extension of nature and killing nature itself means disconnecting her from a fundamental part of her being, not just taking away immortality. It's literally changing her from a perfect lifeform to an imperfect one.

Blog Entries
    That doesn't change the composition of the spiritual body. Arc with the connection is a high class spiritual body who is also immortal. Taking away that connection makes her a high class spiritual body who is not immortal. Saber with Avalon is a high class spiritual body who is immortal. Saber without Avalon is a high class spiritual body who is not immortal.

it's actually quite similar.

EDIT: I'll follow that up with that's kind of what I was talking about by going back to the sun. Under the sunlight, arc is still a major elemental linked to the earth and capable of boosting her power due to her connection with the planet, but she is not a complete immortal at the moment. Actually arc in the sunlight is very similar to a servant's spiritual body for that reason, just a better class one.