Page 1738 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 73812381638168817281733173617371738173917401743174817881838 ... LastLast
Results 34,741 to 34,760 of 37846

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    And yet, not a single part of any Harwey name we know fits into the 6 character limit as defined by Nasu.
    ハーウェイ家

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    ハーウェイ家
    If you're trying to convince me Nasu censored the name only for it to turn out to be "the House of Harwey" it's not gonna work. Not even our based mushroom boy would be that cheeky.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

This game is very racially charged...

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    then there is the theory
    Spoiler:
    that marisbilly is responsible for fate/extra's state of being. I personally subscribe to it. marisbilly has done so much stuff and I feel the whole wound in the earths soul or whatever that was mentioned in extra and then you got chaldeas in fgo.... Along with like all the simulation stuff in fgo.
    I've never seen this one but is it supposed to be an extrapolation of the other crack that CHALDEAS cracking/being frozen/stopping caused the actual bleaching of the earth, but applied on a less extreme scale (such as simply stopping the rotation of CHALDEAS instead of shutting it down entirely, like Archetype Earth implies would cause an EXTRA-like world state (also something something rotation of the planet generates magical energy -> magic circuit rotation -> noble colors??)), because I guess I see the idea but not like there's anything in the extraverse that even hints at Marisbilly setting up his plan or anything like that, so not sure where this even comes from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    I still think it's Harwey in romaji.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Wouldnt make sense to hide the name, they already pretty much wanna cause mass stagnation. It wouldn't be much of a reveal no?

US Friend Code
    I'm more interested in whether it was an accident or not. Like did the Harweys cause it intentionally to start up their rule or did they make the best of a bad situation?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Seems worth exploring in Remake. *sigh* actually, there's a lot they could expand on with PSP limitations are gone, with the easiest one being additional dialogues and narratives. They could even shove it in the library books if they're too lazy for it, like in OG Extra where Hakuno learns Servants' history and the real nature of Moon Cell. It would gives better picture of the situations on earth's Extraverse.

Red garden or extra remake

Which will take longer!

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd say Red Garden, since Nasu's actually writing new stuff there.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Extra Record because Nasu is not part of the team.

Extra record news has been pretty dead ever since that Tamamo trailer which is like I think a year ago? Won't be surprised if Red Garden finished first.

It's like this is the first game announcement you guys have ever followed. Most games nowadays get announced YEARS before they're even close to ready to show anything, and then you just get tons of dripfed teasers right before release. Record is not an exception to this pattern. Not every announcement can be Dead Space remake. Just chill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    if you can wait 13 dead years, waiting for couple of years is easy.

Nobody can wait 13 years, they can just forget about it most of the time.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Just forget that the game is a thing for now while remain a lurker around here, and once there's news, someone's bound to mention it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    It's like this is the first game announcement you guys have ever followed. Most games nowadays get announced YEARS before they're even close to ready to show anything, and then you just get tons of dripfed teasers right before release. Record is not an exception to this pattern. Not every announcement can be Dead Space remake. Just chill.
    Depends, elden ring was just a trailer and silence with nothing for twoish years and then when we started to get gameplay it released within.... a year? dont quote me on that

When did we get gameplay shown again? a year ago at least.

Of course different companies and sizes and scopes but where would the largest part of extra remakes time be spent? If I had to make my own guess it would have to be assets and gameplay right since there just reworking the original script according to ninoo/similar to the original

And from the trailers a lot of assets are already made, I dont think its wrong to say something has happened because of the sudden removal of announcements/update with TM ace within two months. I like joking that nasu is altering the script cause he played elden ring

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    I mean it's also possible that they might have hit a snag in the development that they need more time to address.

Or they might pull an Elden Ring like you mentioned, announcing the release date as very soon after a second batch of news.

IMO a more high profile game like this that is clearly at the very least a decent portion done shouldn't take that long. It'll come out when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post

And from the trailers a lot of assets are already made, I dont think its wrong to say something has happened because of the sudden removal of announcements/update with TM ace within two months. I like joking that nasu is altering the script cause he played elden ring
    One out of 10 enemy servants seen for 10 seconds, one corner out of 8 floors and 1 rando mob out of 13 types to get recoloured and reused throughout all the game isnt most of the assets

Of course, this is pushing the narrative that all we saw was all that was done.
    Last edited by madarra; May 11th, 2022 at 09:35 PM.