Page 1785 of 1890 FirstFirst ... 78512851685173517751780178317841785178617871790179518351885 ... LastLast
Results 35,681 to 35,700 of 37793

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The El-Melloi anime said black dog fairies in general are associated with the Wild Hunt.
    Cuz they are. Baskervilles is just noted as being special, and what do you know, a special black dog associated with the King of Storms. Granted, it's possible it's just a new version of something we've already seen, but I've still managed to completely convince myself on purely the basis I've already noted. It helps that its original owner ruled Britain less than half a century after the fall of Camelot.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    What would have happened if male Shiki survived instead of female Shiki?
    I think it goes: "I don't trust people like me." — no, that's not it…

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesss
    Quote me on this, 10 years from now TM will not release a global VN work.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Leo would have died a lot sooner.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher Attic View Post
    What would have happened if male Shiki survived instead of female Shiki?
    Probably the same crying and clawing at identity that we already got

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Leo would have died a lot sooner.
    Does not follow.
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Probably the same crying and clawing at identity that we already got
    Female Shiki acts masculine because male Shiki is dead... Therefore, if female Shiki died...

Uncaught exception. Random has encountered a fatal error and needs to close.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

Had a dream of this website, was some like lore discussion

and it was something about these two dolls, one was supposed to be michaelangelo. but my dream decided to spell it fucking Michelego or something like that

Blog Entries
    That's because the Michelangelo one was made of Lego. Totally canon, by the way.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

Watching videos on old anime and japanese tv.

Seeing the whole delinquent schoolgirl mini genre that existed in the 80s-90s i cant help but wonder if that influenced kara no kyoukai

I wonder if other TAs also have Principles. We know in Arc's case it's 極点 and the confiscation of textures is only a biproduct of the massive energy density. As opposed to it being related to MP or another special ability.
    Obviously other TA won't have 極点 as their Principle, but could they potentially have a different kind of Principle?
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    altrouge probly has one
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Most vampires probably do.

I do wonder if Arc's Principle is the same as CM's though.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Looking at Fate/zero's feast of kings, I really wanted Nobu to be a participant... Also, we need a Servant Cao Cao, if for no other reason than this:

think they relate to origins in some way

remind me the idea of some franchises where if awakened or they have the proper conditions to awaken someting

Like stands

(to petrikow and co)

It's a pretty interesting concept. I'd love to see CM's Principle and if it's the same as Arc's, Altrouge's too, because to be honest I can't even imagine a more broken Principle than 極点.
    Reminds me of those people making calculations for Goku and Superman and giving them a specific number with lots of 0, and then there is 極点, where energy itself cannot get any denser. Though for that very reason it seems very unwieldy and kinda useless if you don't have access to a near infinite supply of energy.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    As opposed to it being related to MP or another special ability.
    Event Storage is seemingly an ability that TA possess which is explicitly related to MP though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Most vampires probably do.

I do wonder if Arc's Principle is the same as CM's though.
    This ain't the Spoiler thread.
    TA are so closely related to CM that I'd expect them all to have one or be able to have one like DA. I don't know about his principle being the same but I wouldn't be surprised given their connection as an exception to the rule that Principles are unique. Though I would lean to it being different given how unique she is in other ways.
    What's up with his IB and Successors. You would think this would be Alt and Arc but maybe not considering Alt is also her own DAA.
    Maybe the special nature of the 27 IB will end up being something like CM originally gave 27 DA his super cursed blood that got passed down as a crystallization of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Event Storage is seemingly an ability that TA possess which is explicitly related to MP though.
    Spoiler:
    Hmm, are you sure about that? Can you provide your reasoning? I was pretty sure event storage was a byproduct of densely packed energy.
    When Arc used event storage Roa called it her Principle. The scene where we see the Luminary forming and the energy was stated to be compresed to planck length it also says it's a type of Principle. So based on the above the singularity-like properties of event storage seem to be tied to the energy density rather than MP (which seems a bit of an unrelated ability?). I think other TAs do the same thing, it's just in their case they likely can't reach the smallest point of energy so they don't have the Focality/Extremum Principle. But I'd love to hear your thoughts. Maybe I'm missing something.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Event Storage: The ability to conceptually and physically store things that have been cultivated on the surface of Earth. The confiscation of all creations birthed on the surface of the planet—its Textures. An ability on par with the Divine Spirits’ so-called ‘Authority’, though given that it’s a function possessed by the planet, it is less of a skill, and more of a system. The gravitational sphere that appears under Arcueid’s feet when she has turned into a Luminary has enough of a reach to store all Textures on Earth. An ability of the True Ancestors, the planet's sense of touch. The conceptual and physical storage of things reared on the planet's surface. Every creature that has appeared on the face of the planet——it is something that requisitions textures
    I think this is from one of the data books
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Spoiler:
    Hmm, are you sure about that? Can you provide your reasoning? I was pretty sure event storage was a byproduct of densely packed energy.
    When Arc used event storage Roa called it her Principle. The scene where we see the Luminary forming and the energy was stated to be compresed to planck length it also says it's a type of Principle. So based on the above the singularity-like properties of event storage seem to be tied to the energy density rather than MP (which seems a bit of an unrelated ability?). I think other TAs do the same thing, it's just in their case they likely can't reach the smallest point of energy so they don't have the Focality/Extremum Principle. But I'd love to hear your thoughts. Maybe I'm missing something.
    Spoiler:
    Her Cube in Melty Blood is called Marble Phantasm-Event Storage. Her castle, which is manifested through MP shows up during the (initial)/'Gentle' event storage scene in ciel true route where she's turning the world inside out and replacing the texture. And the entry for Event Storage does make it sound like it's something TA are naturally equipped with as part of their design. Though the world wide version is probably ... Arc only.

Spoiler:
    Maybe I'm getting too hang up on the fact it works like a black hole, and even the name seems to derive from it.
    But MP does seem like a different ability though. Though they can be used concurrently. I mean MP can't affect humans directly whereas event storage very much does

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III