Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heated Rivalry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charon View Post
    For some reason, though, until the hair was mentioned, I wondered if she was in bed with Sakura. That might be RadiantBeam's fault.
    I thought so too. The emphasis on her 'tracts of land' did that as much In the Rain did, though.

Same here. It feels weird calling Ash Satoshi.
    Interesting choice for a name, I thought. You wonder how often it caused them problems when they were trying to match up lip-flaps: three syllables vs. one.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Do not ruin my childhood memories.
    I'm not trying to. I just said his original name, that's all. ;w;
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Interesting choice for a name, I thought. You wonder how often it caused them problems when they were trying to match up lip-flaps: three syllables vs. one.
    Well, if you say Satoshi out loud, you notice you only have one...lip flap. So it's alright. Satoshi does have one extra tongue flap, however.

Out of Hand

Rin sighed into the palm of her hand as she flopped most inelegantly into the armchair in her London apartment, it was never supposed to get this far. After that first night together when they had both been drunk, they had agreed that it would never happen again but it had, and not just once but several times. Not long ago she’d started getting a weird, fluttering sensation in her stomach when the other woman was around and her skin would tingle when they touched. It was so obvious to her now, she had to have been in denial in order no to have realised it at the time. Then yesterday that one guy had walk over and tried to ask her…lover, on a date. She had turned him down but Rin had still felt tightness in the pit of her stomach, along with a surge of annoyance and anger. What she’d been feeling in that moment had been easy to identify. Jealousy. Now she had no choice but to admit the obvious truth, she was in love with Luviagelita Edelfelt.

Ah god damn it! That felt so wrong to say but at the same time…not; why couldn’t anything be simple? This wasn’t supposed to happen; the Edelfelts and the Tohsakas had been rivals for generations. If her father were still alive he’d probably die of shock, but she’d realised a while ago that she wasn’t her father, could never be same as him, she just didn’t have it in her as much as she’d tried. Even though they’d been trying not to, they had eventually started spending some time in each others company in public. It turned out even simply hanging out together drew a lot of whispers when your families had a history of bad blood; in a twisted way it was fortunate that neither of them had parents any more.

On the small coffee table in front of her chair was small item, wrapped in brightly coloured yet somehow still tasteful, wrapping paper. It was this seemingly innocuous item that had put her on her current train of thought; it was a birthday present for Luvia. The instant she had finished wrapping, it had occurred to her that she had gone from trying to beat the other woman at just about everything, to taking the time to buy an appropriate birthday gift.

A scuffling noise came from the direction of the front door, after a couple of moments she heard it swing open and a voice rang out:

“Rin?”

Oh that was right, she had given Luvia a key to her apartment and they were apparently on a first name basis after so long referring to each other only as “Tohsaka” and “Edelfelt”.. She barely suppressed a sudden, powerful desire to slap her hand against her forehead, just how deep were they into this? And why was she only recognising all of this now?

“In here,” she replied.

Luvia walked through into the living room and placed her handbag down on the table, almost acting as though she lived there and Rin realised, she might as well have. Now that she thought about it, the two of them had spent a lot of time in this apartment over the last year and a half. In fact she remembered being in Luvia’s house only once and that had been enough to turn her green with envy at the obvious wealth.

Her…girlfriend (gah!)? Caught sight of the little wrapped package on the table, she gave Rin an enquiring look and picked it up.

“And what is this?” she asked.

The sight of the blonde and the sound of her voice had a curious effect on Rin. It caused her mood to pick up significantly, which only served to reinforce her previous thoughts but strangely her spirits refused to dampen again.

“It’s a birthday present,” Rin responded.

“Oh ho, so you remembered.”

“Of course, you mentioned it often enough,” Rin replied, trying and failing to force some convincing sarcasm into her voice. Luvia obviously noticed because she gave Rin an odd look before asking:

“What’s wrong?”

Rin hesitated before responding. This was never meant to be serious, even when they had first started sleeping together a little less than a year ago they tried to keep it casual and even continued competing with each other. However, now things had apparently changed and she needed to know where she stood. She took a deep breath before looking Luvia directly in the eyes.

“Just what the hell is this?”

“What is what?” the blonde replied. Rin couldn’t tell if she was serious or just pretending not to know what she was talking about.

“This,” Rin attempt to clarify, indicating the two of them with her hand.

“Why does it have to be anything?” her companion responded, her sudden nerves showing through despite her attempt at flippancy.

“This isn’t just some fling, you know,” Rin retorted. “You have a key to my apartment.”

Luvia sighed.

“Can this not wait for tomorrow? I was having such a pleasant birthday.”

Even though Rin knew Luvia was trying to dodge the question and indeed making no secret of it, it didn’t take long for her resistance to cave. She let rested her forehead in the palm of her hand and groaned, more at how soft she was being than anything else.

“Alright fine. But we’re having this discussion in the morning.”

“Excellent,” Luvia replied rising to her feet and heading for the bedroom. “I don’t know what you’re complaining about anyway. You never would have ended with someone as refined and sophisticated as myself otherwise,” she continued playfully.

Rin snorted.

“Please. You’d would never have been able to afford this.”

“Oh Rin. Do you really want to get into a discussion on who would not have been able to afford whom?”

Rin watched open mouthed, as her girlfriend opened the bedroom door and stepped inside. That was it, after a low blow like that she was going to make the blonde beg tonight.

- - -

She was awoken by the shrill ringing of the phone on her bedside table, damn technology, it had no consideration for other people and she’d been having such a nice dream. She glanced at the clock that lay on the same table, and who the hell was calling at this hour?!

She moved gently as she reached for the phone, so that she wouldn’t disturb Luvia and felt the blonde shift against her. The other girl’s arms were wrapped around her and she had one hand resting on her stomach. She felt a moment of intense satisfaction, she had succeeded in her self-imposed mission to make the girl beg, oh she wouldn’t forget that sight, ever nor would she forget the desperation in her voice. She shelved that thought as she picked up the phone and placed it to her ear.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Tohsaka?” came a familiar voice from the other end of the line.

“Shirou?”

“Yeah it’s me; I need to ask your advice on something.” Before he could describe what it was he needed her advice on however she interrupted him.

“Shirou, is this life or death important?”

“Uh, not really no.”

“I see, I see,” she replied, fighting to keep her voice from rising. “Where are you right now?”

“Fuyuki?” he sounded like he thought it was a trick question.

“I see, and what time is it there?”

“Eleven o’clock…”

“Care to guess what time that makes it here in London?”

“…I’m sorry?” She swore she could feel his fear over the phone line, excellent.

“You will be when I next see you,” she growled into the receiver, she wouldn’t make her sister a widow but as long as he survived it should be alright. She was about to describe exactly what she was going to do to him but something made her freeze. The hand on her stomach was moving, in fact it was dropping dangerously low. That could only mean that Luvia was awake! Suddenly she felt hot breath on her cheek and a warm softness against her back as the other woman pulled their bodies tightly together. Their very naked bodies, her mind chose to inform her, causing her breathing to become heavier. She knew exactly what was coming next, this was Luvia’s revenge for before.

“Rin,” the blonde purred directly into her ear, sending a shiver of pleasure and anticipation down her spine. “Rin, why don’t you come back to bed? This time I’ll make you beg.” The phone made a click and then a repetitive beeping noise indicating that Shirou had hung up.

Rin was mortified, she hadn’t told anyone back home about her an Luvia yet, until this morning she had only thought of it as a casual fling. Now Shirou had heard and what if he jumped to the wrong conclusion, like thinking she was sleeping with random women and what if he told Sakura or Ayako? Oh God. She guessed that was it, she was staying in London for the rest of her life. Her face was so flushed that it completely covered the heat radiating from her bed-mate’s own cheeks.

She felt Luvia take the phone from her grip and lean over to place it back in its cradle. Then the blonde pulled away from her and lay back down .

“Well that was fun, goodnight.”

Something rose up in Rin’s stomach and her eyes narrowed.

“Oh no, you don’t get to work me up then stop. You just promised me a round two and after that little stunt you’d better deliver!”

Luvia squealed as Rin pounced.

- - -
    Holy Crap! I actually added an extra snippet to this thread!

Yeah, bit of a large timeskip here and Rin learns that if you hang around with someone long enough, one way or another you begin to care about them.
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Blog Entries
    I read this, then I look at the 'ficlet I've just been writing, and then I'm sad.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Blog Entries
    Hahahahah, yes! Oh, that awkward moment when the hate sex becomes just sex, and then the sex starts to become something of a relationship. I love it.

I read this, then I look at the 'ficlet I've just been writing, and then I'm sad.
    No Seika don't lose heart, keep going!

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Blog Entries
    Pheonix, I love you for this.

Grammatical errors and such aside, which I'd point out if I wasn't still waking up.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    They need to spar. Because they both know martial arts, it should be quite entertaining.
    And probably get them hot'n'bothered. :3
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    The second time began because one of them went 'I bet you weren't even any good at it, either'.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixAct View Post
    No Seika don't lose heart, keep going!
    Oh, it's the content of my 'fic constrasting with the content here that makes it sad. Not the quality difference (although I'm sure that's there too. )

'Sides, it's already done, I'm just finishing up one of the other sections.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Blog Entries
    You're making me all curious now, Seika.

Oh, it's the content of my 'fic constrasting with the content here that makes it sad. Not the quality difference (although I'm sure that's there too. )

'Sides, it's already done, I'm just finishing up one of the other sections.
    I see. I look forward to it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Tsunverload. It's wonderful.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    You're making me all curious now, Seika.
    Seconding this.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    Irritatingly cryptic hint: in 1979, an agent in the secret police happened upon a high society ball and went to investigate.

(That's actually really cryptic. It amuses me).

Anyway, go talk about Phoenix's writing, not mine!
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Interesting. I wonder how often nude sparring happens between them (taking Lyco's suggestion to it's logical conclusion: they started out sparring with their clothes on, kept ending up naked, and eventually decided to start out cude, so as not to damage their clothes).

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, that was pretty nice, although I really want to see the sex scene now....

And, yeah, I can imagine nude sparing, with a suitable "punishment" for the loser....

Heated Competition

Luviagelita Edelfelt walked through the halls of the Clock Tower with only a shadow of her usually elegance and self confidence; her steps not quite as purposeful as usual. Her blonde hair didn’t seem as lustrous as normal and while it was done up in her usual tight ringlets, a few strands had managed to escape. Not to mention that there were dark circles beginning to form under her eyes. She was doing a fair job of maintaining her usual façade, but anyone not completely absorbed in themselves (which fortunately for her, wasn’t many) would notice something off. The truth was she was feeling drained and tired.

Ever since the … incident, from the previous weekend, she had not been sleeping properly. When she lay in bed at night she would often feel hot, fidgety and tense. When she did finally nod off, she would see glimpses of a naked Asian girl on top of her or sometimes writhing beneath her, and she would wake all sweaty. Clearly even though she didn’t remember much of that evening it had been horrifying enough to give her nightmares. And if she needed to attend to herself afterwards, that was simply part of being an adult and it had nothing to do with Tohsaka!

She stopped before the doors that lead in to the lecture theatre, taking the time to smooth down and brush off her dress. Then she pushed open the door and stepped inside.

At first the inside appeared empty completely empty, but then she heard the scratching of a pencil against paper. She turned and froze when she saw that the only person in the room was Tohsaka; she felt a slight tingle run over her skin, and her stomach felt a little hollow. She ignored it. The girl was bowed over her desk, seemingly completely absorbed in whatever she was writing. That suited Luvia just fine; she had no intention of speaking to that backwater bumpkin.

She marched over to her seat, whilst completely ignoring the Tohsaka heir. As she sat down she glanced at her watch and suppressed a groan; somehow she had arrived half and hour early. She leaned back in her chair and tried to prepare herself for the long wait.

The seconds seem to drag on and on as she sat there, the scratching of Tohsaka’s pencil seemed to become louder and more frantic and she seemingly couldn’t stop her eyes from repeatedly drifting over to the other girl. She gritted her teeth and tried to lose herself in her thoughts by thinking about any of her current projects; it didn’t work. Eventually, she looked to her watch again and saw that it hadn’t even been ten minutes. It was only a couple of minutes after that that her patience finally snapped. To hell, with this, she needed to confront Tohsaka directly about this!

She slammed her hand down on the desk as she shot to her feet, causing Tohsaka to jump. Luvia grinned at the sight of her looking around like a startled rabbit. The Japanese girl spotted her, and the two of them locked eyes. Tohsaka’s eyes were a very pretty shade of blue, it was a shame that they were wasted on a bumpkin like her.

She walked over to her, trying to keep her stride casual and Tohsaka rose to her feet as she approached.

“What the hell is your problem, Edelfelt?” Tohsaka asked.

“I would have thought that was obvious,” Luvia replied. “My problem, as usual, is you.”

The Japanese magus didn’t reply, instead she just narrowed those lovely, blue eyes. As the moment dragged on and it became obvious that she wasn’t going to ask, Luvia decided to get straight to the point.

“I still have yet to receive you apology.”

“Apology, for what?”

“For taking advantage of me!”

“Taking advantage of - !?” Tohsaka spluttered, her face turning red and her eyes suddenly becoming hard. “I would never – “

“Then what else would you call getting me drunk and then having your wicked way with me?”

“We were both drunk! And I don’t remember you trying to stop me! In fact, you couldn’t get enough!”

“Then your memory is faulty!” Luvia exclaimed. “I am not that way inclined, and even if I was, I would not lower myself so far as to climb in to bed with a backwards hick like you!”
    “Actions speak louder than words, Edelfelt! And trust me, you were plenty loud enough that night!”

Luvia could feel herself grow hot in the face.

“Shut up! It’s you’re fault I’ve been having these stupid dreams!”

“Dreams?” Tohsaka repeated, and Luvia knew she’d said too much when a grin that was somehow both smug and predatory spread across the smaller girl’s face.

“Is that what this is about?” Tohsaka continued. “You’ve been dreaming about me? My, I must have left quite the impression.”

“Sh-shut up! They’re not dreams, they’re nightmares! Just the thought of your hands on me is revolting!”

“Really?” Tohsaka’s voice was dangerously low. “But it would explain why you insist on invading my personal space.”

At Tohsaka’s words the blonde realised just how close together they were standing and decided to move back, just a little bit.

“But you were so interested in my lips that night,” Tohsaka said, moving a step closer. Luvia could feel the heat radiating off her and backed up a step instinctively.

“You lie, Tohsaka! I bet you’re not even that good a kisser!”

“Better than you.”

“H-how would you know!?” This was bad, how had Tohsaka gained control of this conversation?

“I remember,” Tohsaka responded, moving forward again.

Luvia took another step backwards and felt her rear come in to contact with the edge of a desk. She gulped.

“Ridiculous!” she exclaimed. “You’re probably just lying to satisfy your own ego!”

“Well, you’ll never know will you?” Tohsaka said, stepping even closer, so that they were standing only inches apart.

Suddenly she felt infuriated by that smug smile on her rival’s face, gripped by a sudden impulse she leaned forward quick and pressed her lips firmly against Tohsaka’s. When she pulled back she was delighted to see the completely stunned expression on the girl’s face; those pretty, blue eyes wide and yet dazed.

“Ha! See,” she began. “I told you I was the better – “

She was cut off as the dark-haired girl threw herself forward and pressed their lips together again. This time it was her turn to look stunned.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself, Edelfelt,” Tohsaka whispered in her ear.

Why that little…

Luvia brought her head down and engaged them in a third kiss. This one wasn’t over so quickly, and they went at it fiercely in a battle for domination. She felt Tohsaka’s tongue probing against her lips and they parted involuntarily. Once she got over the shock she engaged it with her own tongue, the two organs clashing as they attempted to explore each other’s mouths.

Tohsaka wrapped her arms about the back of the taller girl’s neck in an attempt to pull her closer, and Luvia responded by wrapping her own arms around the Japanese girl’s waist, pulling their bodies tightly together. Tohsaka pushed her back hard against the desk and released her grip on her neck so she could grip the underside of the blonde’s thighs and lift her just that little bit so she could sit on it. Instinctively Luvia parted her legs to allow her in closer.

Eventually Luvia had to pull back for air, and when she did Tohsaka didn’t waist a second in bringing her lips down to the hollow where Luvia’s throat met her shoulder. The blonde felt a small jolt electricity run through her at the contact, and then a larger when she felt Tohsaka’s tongue against her skin. She couldn’t help the low moan that passed between her lips. In that moment of weakness the smaller girl pushed her down against the desk and crawled on top of her. From there she leaned in again and captured the blonde’s lips again.

Suddenly Luvia gasped as she felt something cold slid under her blouse and make its way slowly, oh so slowly over her stomach. That hand moved over her right breast and squeezed it gently, making her release another moan in to her partner’s mouth. She could feel Tohsaka grinning against her lips.

The heat and tension began to grow inside her as Tohsaka’s began to grind against her…

Suddenly the spell was broken by a very loud cough.

Both girl’s looked up to see Lord El-Melloi standing in the doorway, one eyebrow raised.

Both of them felt themselves flush with a completely different kind of heat, and in their mad scramble to get off each other they rolled off the desk and crashed against the floor. They jumped to their feet and separated, they went back to their desks with their faces as red as rubies. They didn't even shout at each other, in the vain hope that their teacher would ignore this incident if they did.

Although Luvia swore she heard Rin whisper something as she passed.

We’ll settle this later.

She felt a shiver run down her spine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's Note:
    Cock-blocked!

I had to rewrite this a couple of times because Rin was a bit too much in the original, it was like she been taking lessons from the Shiki Tohno school of bedroom antics.
    Last edited by PhoenixAct; November 8th, 2013 at 12:42 PM.

Blog Entries

That feeling when you don't have to write the yuri yourself because someone else is. And they're doing a good job of it.

Love that feeling.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice