Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 611141516

Thread: The CONQUEST of Tokyo (Fate/Sekirei)

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Face the First View Post
    Time to kick ass and take Sekirei.
    And we are running out of Sekirei.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    And we are running out of Sekirei.
    And that's why we will "conquer" all! At the same time! With the Cavalry!

Well, not really. It's still going to be fun.
    何処に行くの

I am level 2 Necromancer!
    This thread is relevant to my interests.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Necromancy is frowned upon.

And Rodyle said he's probably not gonna write much more 'cause he's kinda ran out of jokes and he never intended to make this a serious commitment.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    Well, it was fun while it lasted, then. The best bits were Rider walking in on Miya chastising Matsu and giving a thumbs up, Waver singing the Masochism Tango, and of course:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nanotechnology chariot.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	5412

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Necromancy is frowned upon.

And Rodyle said he's probably not gonna write much more 'cause he's kinda ran out of jokes and he never intended to make this a serious commitment.

Many things are frowned upon, but usually without them one can't come far in life, no?
    Anyway, thanks for the info about the issue, now I at least know what to expect(well in this case not expect?)

Banned
    Everyone was always in a hurry to be somewhere in Shin Tokyo. Salarymen and Office Ladies were in a hurry to be at work. Students were in a hurry to be at school. Drunks were in a hurry to be anywhere with booze. Haruka Shigi and his Sekirei, Number 95 "Kuno," were in a hurry to be absolutely anywhere that didn't involve a psychotic Sekirei who refused to identify herself trying to gut them with razor sharp cloth.

Shigi turned a corner sharply, dragging the crying Kuno behind him, and the Sekirei herself was treated to the sight of a telephone pole suffering her would-be fate of getting sliced in half. This, predictably for anyone that knew her, just made her cry harder. "Mr Haruka," she wailed, "Kuno doesn't want to play in the Sekirei game anymore!"

"I ain't exactly greatly attached to it either you moron!" the Ashikabi screamed. It was actually quite impressive how fast he was managing to move while dragging another person behind him. Coupling this with the fact he was managing to give a Sekirei a difficult chase and dodge oncoming attacks, and it really nicely demonstrated the power fear could give to a man.

All the more impressive was the fact that the Sekirei whose job was becoming incredibly aggravating due to Shigi's running was known and feared as the Veiled Sekirei, a ruthless hunter who moved like a ghost, dealing out vicious wounds to Sekirei and Ashikabi alike, then vanishing before MBI got on the scene. Compared to Kuno and Shiki, known to more callous members of MBI as 'the funniest team in the game' due to the weakness of the Sekirei and the Ashikabi's near perpetual loser status, the Veiled Sekirei might as well have been the death goddess some feared her as.

And yet there Haruka was, powered by the mighty engines of boundless love and pants shitting terror, dodging deadly strikes from drapery despite his baggage.... until he realized he'd turned right into a dead end. Staring at the chain link fence blocking his path in despair, he dropped his lady love.

Kuno started to cry louder. "Mr Haruka, she's got us cornered!" And indeed, the Veiled one had jumped down from the roof she'd last struck from and landed between them and the only way out of the side road.

"Yuuuup," Haruka replied, managing a surprising volume for a man who'd died inside. Turning around, he was prepared to at least look his evisceration in the eye.

In what Haruka would later claim to be his plan all along, this statement failed to comfort Kuno, and raised her wail to its maximum pitch... which was, in fact, a sonic attack. The Veiled Sekirei was blown 20 feet away onto her back, the street between being torn up.

"Aha!" Shigi said, his spirit revitalized. "That'll show you, crazy curtain lady! Nobody can stand up to Kuno's Crybaby Martial Arts!"

"M-Mr Haruka, please don't make up mean things about me," Kuno pleaded meaninglessly.

"I think I'll call this new finisher 'The Screaming Screeching Cry!' With its boundless power of wimpiness, none struck by it shallllll oh fuck she's getting back up."

Yes, the Veiled Sekirei rose back to her feet and, after the cloth surrounding her shook itself, showed little sign of actual injury, unlike Haruka's hopes of survival.

"Well looks like we're right back to Bonedtown. Okay Kuno, remember what we talked about: try to make sure she gets you in the throat so you die as quick as possible, and don't worry, I don't think Sekirei void their bowels like we do when we eat it, so you'll at least still be cute."

"Noooo!"

Fortunately, some god was watching over them, or perhaps simply looking to spite someone in the on-going MBI betting pool, and help arrived. Flying in from above like a missile came another Sekirei! The Veiled one noticed this just in time to leap aside, onto a nearby payphone. This was fortunate for her, because the spot she'd been a moment ago was turned into a crater by the newcomer's flying kick. Less fortunate was the fact that two more Sekirei showed up, along with a pair of humans. "Number 88, Musubi will not allow love to be beaten this day!" cried the first of the newcomers.

"No, no, no!" corrected the shorter of the two humans, a teenage girl. "You're supposed to say 'The Fist of Love Musubi will fight all evil!'"

"Or you could say nothing and just end the fight as fast as possible," droned the other new human, an exhausted looking male in his early 20s.

"But Big Brother, Miss Yukari said we should be making as much noise as possible, so MBI knows who they're dealing with!" the other new male, a Sekirei said. The last of the new arrivals, a small girl Sekirei being held by the human male, gave a noise of agreement.

"Oh I think they know exactly what they're dealing with," the human noted. He looked up at the Veiled Sekirei and addressed her, "Hey miss, in case you haven't noticed, we're way crazier than you are, so can you just leave? It'd be easier, really."

The Veiled one stared silently at the young man, then looked over to the young woman, who was trying to pose the older of the two Sekirei girls heroically. After a brief glance back at the cowering Kuno and Shigi, she turned and left with a jump.

"Oh my god, you actually made that psycho leave us alone!" Haruka cried with joy, pulling Kuno to her feet. "We're saved!"

"Huh?" the pose happy teen, Yukari, looked at the two, before breaking out into a beaming smile. "Oh, right! We saved you! Now you can join the team."

"...Come again?" Haruka asked, suddenly wondering why he even bothered cheering up.

"We're putting together a team, don't you see?" Yukari said, as though this were plainly obvious. "This dumb game is full of bullies that abuse their Sekirei's power, villains who'd break up young love, and it's all run by the Mysterious and Sinister Corporation. It's exactly this kind of thing that needs heroes, and that's what we're here for! Minato and I were chosen by destiny to put an end to it all!"

Haruka briefly considered calling for the Veiled Sekirei to come back and just finish them. "Well that's just great and all bu-"

"I know it's great!" She cried excitedly, pumping her fist in the air. This action was mimicked by Musubi, and also by the little girl Sekirei Kusano, who punched her own master in doing so. "But we're not the only destined ones: I can see it in you two as well!"

"...Can you?" Kuno asked, hesitantly, before her Ashikabi could tell her not to engage any further.

"Of course! You're the weakest and most pathetic pair I've seen since joining this game!"

Kuno didn't even have any more tears to shed.

"Why, I bet by the time we get to the end of this," Yukari continued without missing a beat, "you'll have unlocked your true secret power and put down the final bosses in one blow!"

Kuno was bad at pattern recognition, and again got her hopes up, but...

"I can see it now: a pair of lovers, sacrificing their lives for victory. I'll call it "Love's Last Flame!"

"So hey," Haruka said, addressing the other two men, "can you guys just kill us? Please?"

The Sekirei male shook his head, a genuine innocence in the action, "Oh no, Miss Yukari would never approve."

"Super."
    ---

"Huh?" Tsukimi said, somewhat dumbfounded, as the Alexander faction gathered at the front of the Izumo Inn to head out for the night.

"As I said, you'll be going with Homura and Alexander while Matsu and I go on our own," Waver said simply, puffing his cigar. "What, you can't stand being apart?"

Tsukimi's cheeks puffed out in anger, "Of course not! I just thought it odd that someone would send their fighting Sekirei away. Besides, I can't have your foolish monkey self dying, as I'm afraid I now have stock in that company."

"What I'm more curious about," Homura said, interrupting a conversation he feared he'd be cursed to hear repeated over and over until either he died or the Plan ended, "is why Matsu is wearing a bicycle tarp." Number 2 certainly looked quite the sight, standing next to Waver in the bright yellow covering. "Or why, for that matter, Matsu is leaving the building at all."

"I don't like being seen by MBI's sattelites," the computer Sekirei answered, as if this were obvious.

"Oh yes, and I'm sure a man walking around with the cross between a banana and a ghost won't attract any surveilance attention. And that still doesn't explain why you're coming at all!"

"Relax yourself fiery one," Alexander said, slapping his newest partner on the back, "It is all part of the plan Waver and I came up with earlier."

"And why," the flame Sekirei said irritably, looking up at his huge master, "are Tsukimi and I not allowed to know about this plan?"

"Can't tell you."

"That's part of the plan," Waver added smugly.

---
    The magus dropped a large wad of cash on the hotel counter. "We'll take your most depravedly stocked room for the entire night."

The Love Hotel manager yelled to one of the staff in the back room, "Kitomi, fetch the key to the Dong Palace Penthouse room for the customer and his laughing bicycle tarp!"

"Huhuhuhu" could be clearly heard issuing from under the cover.

_________
    Oh hey this is back.
    Last edited by 2Bad; January 7th, 2013 at 10:21 AM.

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! And now I have to reread all the past ones

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    The Love Hotel manager yelled to one of the staff in the back room, "Kitomi, fetch the key to the Dong Palace Penthouse room for the customer and his laughing bicycle tarp!"

"Huhuhuhu" could be clearly heard issuing from under the cover.
    Huh... Methinks the world would be a better place if all employees were like this guy. Would make my life easier, at least.
    F/SN x Disgaea Cross
    Crimson Spears

Kyouko-chaaaaan~
    Spoiler:

"is why Matsu is wearing a bicycle tarp." Number 3 certainly looked quite the sight,
    Matsu is Sekirei 02

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nicely done, love the reference to Saber's tarp wearing.

Now… would you PLEASE get a cracking on your Umineko crossover?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KooriRenchuu View Post
    Nicely done, love the reference to Saber's tarp wearing.

Now… would you PLEASE get a cracking on your Umineko crossover?
    At some point. I'm doing a FoZ thing over on Spacebattles, and also have a non-fanfic project I'm working on (though that won't see daylight for ages).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    At some point. I'm doing a FoZ thing over on Spacebattles, and also have a non-fanfic project I'm working on (though that won't see daylight for ages).
    You're finally getting back on Zero of the Golden Witch?

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    I think you people are misunderstanding. Let me quote:

The Rodyle Process:
    1. Hit New Thread/Go Advanced
    2. Type Until Bored/Until Out of Ideas
    3. Post
    Fear his whim and despair.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KooriRenchuu View Post
    You're finally getting back on Zero of the Golden Witch?
    No (that will never happen).

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threa...e-void.245874/

Blog Entries
    The Masochism Tango Song. IT MUST BE MADE. FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANKIND.

Also, i lost it at the 'laughing bicycle tarp'.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    The Masochism Tango Song. IT MUST BE MADE. FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANKIND.

Also, i lost it at the 'laughing bicycle tarp'.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    You need to learn and love Tom Lehrer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.