Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worth More Broken (Post Mind of Steel Bad End)(Rin x Misaya)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larekko12 View Post
    Hey hey. Do one for Mind of steel Shirou if that's possible at all.
    Do what for Mind of Steel Shirou?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantic Author View Post
    And your point is...?
    Haven't seen Beam write anything like that, if you don't count killing zombies the same way you do killing people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    @HoR: So...basically similar to what we know about Extra-EMIYA, at least as far as I know.
    Well I wouldn't know better, seeing as I still haven't fit Fate/Extra in.

But hey, ​fanfiction!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Do what for Mind of Steel Shirou?
    A pairing piece if that is even possible for him. Like this nice ball of fuzzy wuzzies that gives me the nigh irresistible urge to hug you.

*shakes at the temptation*
    *Rolls Will save*
    *rolls 15 on 17 check*
    *fails*
    *hug Beam*
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Blog Entries
    A pairing piece if that is even possible for him. Like this nice ball of fuzzy wuzzies that gives me the nigh irresistible urge to hug you.

*shakes at the temptation*
    *Rolls Will save*
    *rolls 15 on 17 check*
    *fails*
    *hug Beam*
    I could... try?

Blog Entries
    A pairing piece if that is even possible for him.
    Gotta admit, I'm curious now. What would be a good pairing for post MoS Shirou....preferably a pairing capable of provoking significant and meaningful character development from MoS Shirou.
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I could... try?
    Tis all this artful soul may ask of his goddess, but even then she may deny. Is that not the truth of all fanfiction?
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Blog Entries
    A pairing piece if that is even possible for him.
    Considering there's no girl like Iri, nor no one like Maiya to MoS Shirou's "Kiritsugu"...highly doubt any pairing could or would work.
    Luvia is at Clocktower, as far as we know, Lorelei is a really shaky choice, either of the two DAA that are female are moot...Taiga, Neko, and the Fuyuki Althetic girls don't quite work, either...
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    ....MoS Shirou and Ilya.

Hell, forget pairings, I'd just like seeing some more interaction between them. Best case scenario has Ilya slated to die, so there's plenty of tragedy material here.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    ....MoS Shirou and Ilya.
    Gonna say no to that right now, sorry. ^^;;;;

Blog Entries
    ....MoS Shirou and Ilya.
    Pretty sure that it's heavily, *heavily* implied that he'd kill her, too. She's also a Grail vessel, after all.
    [Edited]
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure that it's heavily, *heavily* implied that he'd kill her, too. She's also a Grail vessel, after all.
    [Edited]
    She survived in Fate, she could theoretically survive here too.

But Beam says no, so that's that. I'll just nurture the plot bunny myself. It's the runt of the litter though.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Hey how do you turn cm^2 into m^2?

Blog Entries
    She survived in Fate, she could theoretically survive here too.
    Survive and live an extremely unhappy existence as her "Onii-chan" turns into the same self-destructive, forced-emotionless man that her father was?
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Survive and live an extremely unhappy existence as her "Onii-chan" turns into the same self-destructive, forced-emotionless man that her father was?
    You seem to be under the impression that I want to see them happy​.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    I wasn't under that impression, actually. I know there are people who enjoy the angst and things similar to it.
    Despite how I'm pessimistic more often than not, I don't like angst-filled stories, but others might, so...disregard my commentary, I guess. ^^;
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    The L-word is strong with this one.

Blog Entries
    I wasn't under that impression, actually. I know there are people who enjoy the angst and things similar to it.
    Despite how I'm pessimistic more often than not, I don't like angst-filled stories, but others might, so...disregard my commentary, I guess. ^^;
    It's not much angst I like as much as raw pain. Get the feeling that the character suffers.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Well I wouldn't know better, seeing as I still haven't fit Fate/Extra in.
    Just checking but is this that you still haven't played Fate/Extra or you haven't played Extra with Archer? Because if it's the first then we've already had this conversation and you'll need to turn in your elitist, TYPE-Lunatic prick license. And get out until you have played it.
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

But isn't the root of the idea an ultimately happy hurt comfort, pairing piece? Ya know one much like this hug inducing ball of fuzzy wuzzies. I'm pretty sure it was.