Page 357 of 357 FirstFirst ... 257307347352355356357
Results 7,121 to 7,132 of 7132

Thread: Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA Anime (no spoilers)

This is super late guys, but I only recently got into Fate Kaleid Liner and I'm about half done with season 2. There's a certain instrumental track that plays during emotional scenes in both season 1 and 2, but I know for sure it's in episode 6 of season 2 around 18:30. I tried looking on Youtube and all and I'm half certain it's Shoujo ha Tokini Omoinayam

but I'm not 100% sure and if anyone could verify that would be wonderful, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by deviantelf View Post
    This is super late guys, but I only recently got into Fate Kaleid Liner and I'm about half done with season 2. There's a certain instrumental track that plays during emotional scenes in both season 1 and 2, but I know for sure it's in episode 6 of season 2 around 18:30. I tried looking on Youtube and all and I'm half certain it's Shoujo ha Tokini Omoinayam

but I'm not 100% sure and if anyone could verify that would be wonderful, thanks!
    Close. The track used is 1-19 少女は夜想う (convert it to romaji for English letters) from the first volume's OST, and it appears multiple times throughout the series.

Shoujo ha Tokini Omoinayamu is track 1-12 少女は時に思い悩む from the second volume's OST. It's used exclusively as Miyu's theme for 2wei, 2wei Herz, 3rei, and Oath Under Snow.
    Last edited by Broke; May 23rd, 2020 at 02:11 AM.

598,535,004 (NA)

Ah, I see! Thank you very much. Do you know if it's available to listen to anywhere online? Youtube's my go-to and it hasn't quite grown on me enough to make me want to buy it (also not sure where to, tbh)

nvm, i found it! had to download to play though...
    Last edited by deviantelf; May 23rd, 2020 at 03:51 AM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    When looking for music you can't find on Youtube (such as almost anything by King Records), Souncloud and Dailymotion are usually good bets.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    218,066,906 - Winter
    New key visual and info for Prisma Illya's movie

「Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Licht The Girl With No Name」

Confirmed for an aimed release date within 2021

Expect further info to start being released through magazines, Compace, and maybe a trailer around New Years.

https://twitter.com/prisma_illya/sta...927738882?s=20
    ~ I love and admire beautiful stories ~
    Unlimited Blade Works' true Good End: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av569...50898884336512
    Spoiler:

Finally.

New preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnzRyMNq__0

In theaters august 27th

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Looks great to me. I'm excited.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Sadly seems they're still working with a lower budget film like the first one, but at least it doesn't look season 3 bad in terms of animation.

Still my least fav Fatework but was cecking latin ameircan new dubof first season

Its fun o Leysritt sounds so Valley girl both english and now latin ameircan ,far from te childlike and amost android ish tone of oriignal jp. Latin american Luvia is on point, so is Armando Coria as Waver, maks me want a case files dun. Odd tat is te first time i will listen a dubbed Irisviel and not Fate Zero

And off topic, , and maybe unpopular opiion about te anime . Te grittier tonee of 3rei kinda clases wit silverlink style , difficult anime wil match manga quality ever simple because style does not fit anymore

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I don't really like Silverlink's style. It's hard to look at it, and say ufotable's styles and say "oh yes they're the same character" for me.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    I can. It's just a different style that isn't as bad as people think, even if it isn't "THE BEST". Dunno, your comment reminds of all the people who were hating on DxD S4 because "oh no, it's different" and "different=bad", Either way, it's SL's tale on the manga style which made Prisma popular. Just look at the merch using the anime style. Lots of people recognize the Prisma cast from their anime selves. So they can't be doing stuff so wrong
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler: