Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1419222324

Thread: Fate/stay night - Fate Route

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No isn't just for possession, either

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    No isn't just for possession, either
    Absolutely right but given the position its in what else would if be used for? I mean you have Makiri a noun and then no. Shouldn't that make it Makiri's? Also regarding Goro vs Jikan the example sentences here between the two or rather similar http://www.mahou.org/Kanji/3A22/ http://www.mahou.org/Kanji/3B7E/

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    ARRRRG he's saying something more like "at this point Makiri has retired" not like "the time of the Makiri's is over do we leave Middle-Earth to it's fate," goro isn't literally time, it is a specific point in time not a period, it isn't a euphemism for death, it has no death references at all, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    ARRRRG he's saying something more like "at this point Makiri has retired" not like "the time of the Makiri's is over do we leave Middle-Earth to it's fate," goro isn't literally time, it is a specific point in time not a period, it isn't a euphemism for death, it has no death references at all, get over it.
    Relax, its the internet so its difficult to gauge somones tone, I am not trying to argue with you, just generally inquiring about everything that's been said. Had I convinced myself that "yes im absolutely right" I wouldn't have bothered to come back and reply to anyones posts. I would of just left thinking im right. I'm interested in how the words are properly used and how I got mixed up. On that note what is the purpose of No after makiri?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    As a possessive.
    lol now im confused again, the only other thing following directly after no is goro, but that doesn't mean time literally so what is it implying? His retirement? Unless it was a mistake and they ment to use Jikan rather than goro? I'm lost
    Last edited by Thryfe; May 21st, 2013 at 08:19 AM.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You guys keep saying "Makiri no goro" but the line is

マキリのご老体はとうに隠居している
    >ご老体

Makiri no goroutai. The old Makiri. (Or if you want to keep up the "retirement means death" you guys can drive Arashi insane by suggesting it means his old body has retired from the mortal plane)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    You guys keep saying "Makiri no goro" but the line is

マキリのご老体はとうに隠居している
    >ご老体

Makiri no goroutai. The old Makiri. (Or if you want to keep up the "retirement means death" you guys can drive Arashi insane by suggesting it means his old body has retired from the mortal plane)
    Ah there we go, that makes sense now. Thank you

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe Zouken even exists in Fate or UBW besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe that Joan is a counter guardian in Fate besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe that Ciel is an agent of the Burial Agency in Kohaku and Hisui's routes besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe that Kohaku was raped and swapped personalities with Hisui in the near side routes besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe Roa existed in the Akiha and Hisui routes besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe that Ilya was Kiritsugu's daughter in the Fate and UBW routes besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe that the dog and spider Avenger was referring to are Primate Murder and ORT besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelnish View Post
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe that Joan is a counter guardian in Fate besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe that Ciel is an agent of the Burial Agency in Kohaku and Hisui's routes besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe that Kohaku was raped and swapped personalities with Hisui in the near side routes besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe Roa existed in the Akiha and Hisui routes besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe that Ilya was Kiritsugu's daughter in the Fate and UBW routes besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe that the dog and spider Avenger was referring to are Primate Murder and ORT besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements.
    Oh you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Time to go to the holodeck! *Rams head up Sakura's vagina*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I honestly am not sure if this has come up before, is there any explicit reason to believe Zouken even exists in Fate or UBW besides the (not unreasonable) assumption that threads in the same work share the same elements?
    You should open up a Type Moon Miscellaneous Stupid Thoughts Thread, and use this one as the OP.

Boring battles
    Bad character's developments specially Shirou
    and the worst romance between the routes
    so this route gets 4/10 only because of Rin-sensei

did someone just necro this thread just to hate

I think the answer would be Yes