Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: An Alternate Solution

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    Kid!Shirou with a MILF complex.
    Hrm, I like ... a lot. Okay, nevermind.
    Last edited by NuitTombee; March 13th, 2012 at 11:01 PM.

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    We need more Shota!Shirou fics here.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    No.

I'd like to also mention the fact that saber doesn't age properly, and looks rather young, so she'd be anything but a milf.

Also, SHE'S HIS FUCKING MOM. I know I loved my mom, but I wouldn't feel sexually attracted to her. That'd be just wrong.

Get your minds out of the gutter before I have to call in another exterminatus.

So basically, no. All of you, go to your rooms. You're grounded until I post Chapter 2 of this tomorrow.

The Raging Fantastic Magnum Fancy Face the First's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But I didn't say anything about any incest!
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Karna would totally sympathize with Shinji.

"Bro, your family does not want you either? We will show them, by killing everyone."
    "Nukes, nukes everywhere."
    [*ruby=text on top]text on bottom[/*ruby]

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Face the First View Post
    But I didn't say anything about any incest!

Fine you're not grounded. have some dessert.

I only commented on him developing a MILF complex as in liking women who could look like mothers and how we need more kid!Shirou fics.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NamesAreHardToComeUpWith View Post
    No.

I'd like to also mention the fact that saber doesn't age properly, and looks rather young, so she'd be anything but a milf.

Also, SHE'S HIS FUCKING MOM. I know I loved my mom, but I wouldn't feel sexually attracted to her. That'd be just wrong.

Get your minds out of the gutter before I have to call in another exterminatus.

So basically, no. All of you, go to your rooms. You're grounded until I post Chapter 2 of this tomorrow.
    Awwwww!

Actually, nah, in all seriousness, I didn't want to see it anyway. I'm more interested to see how Shirou turns out, with Saber Alter as his mentor and idol.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Actually, nah, in all seriousness, I didn't want to see it anyway. I'm more interested to see how Shirou turns out, with Saber Alter as his mentor and idol.
    Same here.

Saber isn't MILF material anyway.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Banned
    MILF Complex Shirou summons Caster and entrenches Team Alter on the Mountain.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    MILF Complex Shirou summons Caster and entrenches Team Alter on the Mountain.
    Yes.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

I now have the image of a kid!Shirou sucking on Caster(Medea)'s boobs.

Banned
    Medea? I was talking about Gilles!

Blog Entries
    Medea? I was talking about Gilles!
    OH GOD GUYS WHERE'S THE BRAIN BLEACH.

Why would you doom Shirou to have to spend time with that nutjob?

*passes Beam the brain bleach extra strong*

Banned
    Cause he's got fishy eyes

Gilles, (can't read that nowadays without shouting JEANNU) Saber alter and Shirou chilling out on the mountain? As long as there's no sex involved... hmmm...

*Is seriously Thinking about it*

Nah, i like it, but I can't explain it. Shirou will summon Arturia, but i'm having an epic amount of trouble figuring out which one and why, because last time I tried to explain a time shenanigan, it took like 5 pages and Santo's grandpa to properly explain, and some people still didn't get it.

*throws Zero!Caster into the orphan powered kitten mulching machine aka in the path of an enraged Gilgamesh*

Also my edit button sucks.

Banned
    I actually seriously meant Medea before, I just said Gilles to fuck with the other guys.

No but if you want him to have a Saber, give him Nero. It'll be FunTM! Also because you can't actually have more than one Arturia at once because she's still "alive" unlike the other spirits. Alterized Arturia still isn't DEAD Arturia.

Fun is a trademarked property of Hidden Fun Stuff Incorporated.

Blog Entries
    I actually seriously meant Medea before, I just said Gilles to fuck with the other guys..
    You magnificent bastard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    You magnificent bastard.
    On that note why has nobody ever written a followup to Gilgamesh vs Rin?