Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Fujino and Azaka's EXCELLENT!!! Adventure {CYOA FF}

Blog Entries
    Breakfast is the key to getting the harem end, you fools!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Breakfast is the key to getting the harem end, you fools!
    It's Ryougi's harem, so I don't know what you mean, Beamu. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    It's Ryougi's harem, so I don't know what you mean, Beamu. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    4. Breakfast is Delicious

Teasing the Penguin God!

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    You fools! You've doomed us all!
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    1. Ryougi + fire + Magare.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    This choice (breakfast) has one of two possibilities:
    1) We get free flag points. More interaction is good!
    2) Bad End because you didn't act quickly enough and the EXCELLENT adventure passed you by.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll vote 2 as Europe seems to be the home of the most dangerous groups in the Nasuverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Ryougi's harem
    Damn it! Now I want to see a fic that uses this.

And voting 4.
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    1. Ryougi + fire + Magare.
    The universe is fucked.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Q. Air guitar "Master of Puppets" and teleport to Australia.
    This gets my vote. Fuck breakfast, we'll catch a kangaroo when we get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    "Bitch, ask me later after I've had some breakfast." Fujino replied, her almost-deadpan expression completely unchanged from when this conversation had first begun.

"...pardon?" Azaka stared blankly at her friend. She just stared.

"Ahem. Azaka," Fujino voiced her reply after giving her decision some thought, "What I mean is, may we put off making this decision until after breakfast? It will be easier for me to make a choice after I've eaten something."

Azaka scratched the back of her head. "Fine. If that's what you insist, then I'll go with it. I suppose I can wait a little more..."

With a resigned Azaka laden with travel pamphlets and maps following closely behind her, Fujino trotted to the Academy's cafeteria as briskly as she could. Even though she had decided to help herself to breakfast before devoting the proper time to Azaka and her schemes she felt obliged to at least be prompt when going about eating breakfast, since she did not want to make her friend wait any more needlessly than she would have to. She could tell that her input regarding this planned excursion meant a lot to Azaka. In no time at all the duo found themselves seated at a lunch table situated in the center of the virtually empty dining hall.

To say Azaka was surprised by the colossal amount of food that Fujino had gathered for her breakfast would be an understatment.

"Jeez Fujino. Do you have a hollow leg or something, holy crap."

"What's wrong, Azaka?"

" 'What's wrong'? Fujinon, you've got enough food there to feed an army!"

Fujino shrugged dismissively as she plopped down on a seat across from Azaka. "You are exaggerating things. Everyone knows that this is only enough to provide enough sustenance to support a small platoon."

"Same difference, Fujinon," Azaka replied derisively, "Are you really planning on eating all that?"

Fujino merely narrowed her eyes and set to work on her breakfast, letting her actions speak for themselves.

The breakfast burrito was gone in a flash of baked tortilla and sausage bits.

Piles of bacon vanished, the only traces of their presence dinky specks of grease dotting the plate they were lying on moments before.

The toast - gone, just like that.

Hash browns were devoured instantly, and bowlfuls of Cap'n Crunch were decimated.

Cups of mocha latte were emptied fast as the coffee was drunk like water.

A peanut butter bagel was eaten so fast it was almost as if were were swallowed whole.

Mounds of peppered steak from her steak-and-egg combo were torn into with a messy ferocity that would put the antics of a pack of hungry hyenas to shame.

When it came to the eggs, however, that was when Fujino's luck ran out.

------She inelegantly began to retch and gag on the eggshell lodged in her throat.

*BGM on - Serious Troubles*

Fujino jerked up from her seat with disturbing suddeness, desperately grasping her helpless throat.

She writhed horribly, shaking like she was suffering from the worst panic attack in history.

Tears flowed from her plum eyes, eyes that were wide with fear.

Her cries for help died in her throat, blocked off by the bollus of food going down the wrong pipe that was choking her to death.

"Fujinon!" Azaka screamed. She ran right to her friend and firmly grasped Fujino from behind. Squuezing tightly, she thrust forward and upwards with all her might in an attempt to pull off the Heimlich Maneuver on her gagging friend.

Unfortunately, Azaka was not paying as much attention as she should have been during that one lesson. As such it was more accurate to describe the emergency aid she was giving as an attempt at blatantly dry-humping Fujino.

Fujino felt extremely lightheaded - as if she could fall asleep at the drop of a hat - and her sight grew dimmer with each passing moment. This only caused her to panic even more. She knew oxygen was being cut off from her brain and that she was quickly fading away to unconsciousness or worse.

Azaka tried to Heimlich to again try to dislodge the stuck food. For her inexperienced efforts she accidentally broke one of Fujino's ribs.

Dimmer. Everything was growing quite, quite, quite dim. Her eyelids felt so very heavy, so very heavy as much as her arms, and legs, and the rest of her body.

Everything was so dim, and she was so heavy. It wouldn't hurt to take a nap and sleep it off, right?

...right?

...right.

"FUJINOOOOOON!"

BAD END

...?

*You can stop listening to that BGM now, m'kay?*

"Fujinon? Fujinon?! Fujinon! Fujinon!!!"

She groggily awoke to the sounds of Azaka Koktou's pleading voice and the buzzing calls of the distant wilderness.

"Azaka...? I can hear you, you know..."

"Oh thank God, Fujinon. We're alive!"

Fujino was perplexed to hear this. "Wait, what do you mean by that?" She asked Azaka.

"Well...I'm not exactly sure what just happened, to be honest," Azaka twiddled her fingers nervously, "One minute you're choking to death on your breakfast, and the next, well...it's difficult to explain."

"I- I'm fine right now, Azaka. Please, just try to explain it to me as best as you can, all right?"

"Okay, I will," Azaka sounded much more relieved now that Fujino reassured her that her condition was stable, even though she stil seemed somehow oddly vexed by whatever head transpired during the time she was uncoscious.

"Still...it's quite difficult to explain, if only because it was just plain weird."

"Please, do explain."

"I thought for sure you had died, Fujinon. I was so sad that you had died. It tore me up inside out that I was unable to do anything to prevent it from happening. But...my despair was short-lived. I don't know how to explain it, but, well, you see...it was as if your body was suddenly possessed..."

Fujino's eyes narrowed thoughtfully at Azaka's testimony. " 'Possessed?' "

"Yes, possessed. It was like you were possessed by..." Azaka stammered as she tried her best to explain the situation to Fujino, stumbling over every other word as she drew closer to the climax of the story, "by a...a valkryie...a valkyrie of...of rock and roll."

...........What the hell.

"D-don't look at me like that. I'm serious! You were like a different person. One minute you're lying there on the floor, and the next you've somehow procured an electric guitar from nowhere and were playing up a storm on it, belting out the lyrics to some heavy-hitting rock song."

"...pardon?" Fujino stared blankly at her friend. She just stared.

"I'm serious! It's right here!" Azaka held up the aforementioned musical instrument as definitive proof of the insanity that had just unfolded moments before. Sure enough, Miss Kokutou was holding a genuine, vintage Gibson-brand guitar in her very hands.

"Oh wow..."

"That's not even the half of it, Fujinon," Azaka continued, "The song you were playing had some sort of strange side effects to it. I mean it. Really strange side effects. Don't believe me? Take a look around. First, we were in the cafeteria. Now...?"

She spread her arms wide, as if she were trying to grasp the etirety of the landscape before them.

"Look! Look right over there Fujinon! What do you see?"

Fujino blinked.

Fujino squinted.

Fujino did not believe what she was seeing.

"I see...kangaroos?"

"Exactly! Those are kangaroos! We can only be one place in the entire world right now, and I don't think it's the Mifune City Zoo."

"That's right, Fujino. Right now, we're in Australia. Honest to God, God-damned Australia. How the hell did we end up here?!"

Fujino stood up and dusted off the dust from down-under. "Well...you did want to take a trip, didn't you? Look at it this way, now you won't have to pay for two roundtrip tickets."

"One-way tickets cost more, Fujinoooooon!" Azaka wailed pitifully, her moan of despair echoing through the dusty valley they were stranded in, "And that's the least of our problems right now! If we could just harness that power of yours again- GUH! Crapcrapcrap! Right now we're in the middle of nowhere! What are we going to do, start walking until we reach civilization?!"

"No."

"What do you mean, 'no' ?"

"We're not doing that right now, because I'm hungry."

Azaka let out yet another resigned sigh. "Well, that makes sense. After all, you did barf up your entire breakfast the moment we made landfall when we were warped here."

"Wait, seriously?!" Fujino squealed out of shock.

"Yes." Azaka replied somberly, but not without a teasing hint of mischievouness. "You tossed your cookies big time."

Fujino, now over the embarassment of having thrown up an entire meal right in front of her friend that she went out of her way to consume, turned her head and scanned the surrounding lands with an almost predatory glare.

"First thing's first..."

"Fujinon...are you thinking what I think you're thinking."

"I think you're thinking that I'm thinking what you think I'm thinking."

------After all, she no longer had a breakfast to hold her, and those kangaroos looked enticingly delicious right now.

- ] | [ -

The two girls stood defiantly at the center of the clearing in the jungle. Standing back to back with one another, their senses at full-alert, they were prepared for anything that the enemy would throw their way. Oozing with overflowing, lethal confidence, they dared their attackers to just try and rush right for them.

The forest screamed inhuman rage at them.

.........They were obliged ten-fold.

A pack of snarling wombats lunged at them from beneath the thick underbrush. Gangs of kangaroos leaped meanincingly at full speed towards the girls. Dingos yelped angrily at them from the cover of the folliage. These and all manner of other nasty critters were converging on their location, ready to rip and tear and deliver to them all sorts of other Australian pleasantries.

Azaka's fists glowed with awesome power and Fujino's eyes flashed a dangerous color. Without a single word uttered between them the two girls shot off to take the fight to charging animals.

"Bend."

At her word a rushing kangaroo was macabrely twisted into a mangled parody of itself. Fujino continued to send her psychic power out in controlled, rapid fluctuations, each release of power warping and bending another attacking animal into a bloody mass. Only her word was needed to shred them into a lifeless state, and Fujino took full advantage of this method to lay waste to groups of attacking creatures, slaying them quick succession.

A short meter away from her the water of a small river stirred. It then churned. Next, it burst outwards - with snapping jaws wide open a crocodile the length of a truck hurtled right for her, aiming to bite her in two that very instant.

"Bend. Bend."

Those hungry jaws - scant inches from her head - bent backwards and inverted on themselves with the sound of bone loudly snapping. Blood splashed from the mutilated jaws and the crocodile snarled with pain. Its pained bellows were cut off in the next moment when the entire body of the crocodile twisted like a scaly pretzel, entrails spurting out from its ruptured body.

Azaka was a wave of destruction as she dived right into the crowd. Her fists flew rapidly. Each of her strikes were imbued with latent flame magecraft that exploded violently every time they made contact with one of the animals she punched. Highpitched death wails echoed through the forest whenever her fists met their mark and sent out their searing flames into the flesh of her enemies.

Here, in this wilderness, Azaka was a monster when it came to hand-to-hand. Though their punches and kicks were enough to kill a man in the blink of an eye not even the iconic kangaroos of this continent and their own brand of animal-martial arts were a match for her.

She was too fast, too alert.

Her flaming blows that spat fire with every thrust, jab, and uppercut as she willed them made theirs nothing in comparison.

She dodged the strike of a kangaroo and followed up with a counter of her own. It struck true, right in the marsupial's trademark pouch. Burning magecraft blasted from her clenched fist like a cannon, enveloping the 'roo in intense flames. A sweeping dropkick punted a snarling dingo into the unbending wood of a large tree a good distance away.

From the way it sounded it was safe to say that its back had been broken.

From the thick underbrush a gargantuan pinecone the size of a large watermelon sailed straight for Azaka's head. She reacted instantly. Azaka fearlessly sent a fiery fist flying right for the offending object. The moment her fist connected with it the pinecone reacted volatilely with her punch and harmlessly exploded into a puff of charred nuts and wood.

Azaka did not spare a moment to savor the satisfying result of any of her fistwork.

After all, she needed to teach those danged koalas a lesson.

- ] | [ -

Azaka Points gained: +1
    Comarade-in-Arms

The smell of smoke and grilled meat wafted through the air. It was needless to say that the girls had been succesful in their hunting excursion. Of course, to describe a massacre like that as "hunting" would be rather...inaccurate, to say the least. Regardless of such matters, they had come out on top and were enjoying their meal to the fullest.

"What an interesting dining set, Azaka," Fujino commented inbetween a mouthful of second-breakfast, "I did not know you were capable of doing this."

"I might have taken a little bit of woodshop every now and then," Azaka grinned bashfully, clearly quite proud of herself, "It's a local wood, too. Isn't it something? The trees I used can clearly be used for a lot more than just stinging anything that rubs up against them."

"Wait, really?"

"Mmhmm," Azaka nodded, "It wasn't that hard, really. You just have to know your way around it and it's all good."

"You must know a lot about wood, Azaka." Fujino concluded, beaming with pride for her friend.

Azaka mumbled bitterly under her breath, "Man, do I wish..." She shook her head to clear her mind, and then decided to change the subject to something that less of a sore spot for her. "So, how's the snake-egg omlet, Fujinon?"

"It's not bad, thank you. It has an interesting flavor." Fujino replied.

"Be careful not to choke on any shells this time, okay~?"

"Azaka..." Fujino was unable to prevent herself from blushing. "By the way, have you tried the kangaroo yet? It really is quite good."

"You must be reading my mind. I was just about to tuck into that, actually." Azaka said as she lifted a hunk of grilled kangaroo to her mouth. But as she bit into the cooked flank of meat her teeth clinked against something. Something was inside the kangaroo that should not have been there, and she had almost bitten into it.

Azaka dug into the meat. A moment later she pulled out a small hunk of metal. A glance was all she needed to confirm that it was definitely not a stray bullet that had made its way into the kangaroo before she had butchered it into manageable meal-sized portions.

What she clenched gently in her palm was none other than a microchip.

~Turn of Fate/In Your Hands~

1. This microchip is suspicious. Take a closer look at it.
    2. This microchip isn't suspicious. It's clearly a GPS tag inserted into the kangaroo by a park ranger, used to track its migratory patterns. Toss it aside.
    3. Foist it off on Fujino. It's her problem now.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; March 18th, 2012 at 03:42 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries

Who would GPS a kangaroo, there are millions of them. Something's afoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Fujino, Azaka, and a Gibson guitar vs. the World. Now taking all bets.

And Spinach, you influenced me greatly. This skill of yours to break the flow of fate will come in very handy later on.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; March 14th, 2012 at 11:39 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    1. Examine the microchip, it's suspicious.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fujino did such a great job on Breakfast, so lets see where #3 lands us...

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar

Weird things need to be investigated.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That... that was a thing all right.

Go with 1. Suspicious chips are suspicious.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Fujino did such a great job on Breakfast, so lets see where #3 lands us...
    You've doomed us all, you fool.

Number 1 so Fujino can use to stalk follow Azaka when she gets kidnapped

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.