Chapter 1: Heaven's Facepalm
    Chapter 2: Stork's Facepalm
    Chapter 3: Flatchest's Facepalm
    Chapter 4.1
    Chapter 4.2
    Chapter 5.1: Lion-chan's Facepalm
    Chapter 5.2: Rin's... What

Heaven’s Facepalm

Life was good, Saber supposed. In her experience, the magi were either dicks or put dicks where dicks didn’t belong. She was lucky enough to find not one but two magi who she found more than likeable and perhaps even loved. After the whole torrid affair of the Holy Grail Wars of Fuyuki, the three of them moved to London, the capital of the nation that was once her home. Even though it was vastly different from her time, she still enjoyed being on her native soil and basked in this moment of joy, but…

But sometimes, just sometimes, she wished her—what could she call them? Lovers? Friends?—magi would be less… Saber couldn’t really think of the word. It was really only Shirou, she amended. Sometimes, she found herself more frustrated with him than she ever was with Merlin. She hadn’t thought that would have been possible but this was one of those times.

“Shirou, it’s time to… replenish my mana,” Saber tried for the hundredth time, strutting around her former Master as sensually as she could. Normally she walked and stood straight like a man, but in the privacy of their bedroom, she added an extra sway to her hips as she sashayed around.

“Huh?” Shirou frowned up at her. Behind Saber, Rin buried her face into her palm silently at Shirou’s response.

“Shirou,” She repeated to him through gritted teeth, “Replenish my mana.”

“But Saber,” He replied obliviously, still calling her by that title even after he gained some mastery over English, “Isn’t Tohsaka supplying you with—”

“GAH!” Rin snapped, having endured this for the past half hour, and pinned Shirou down on the ground.

Shirou’s eyes shot wide open as he gasped, “R-Rin?”

“Saber! I’ll hold him down,” Rin cried with a maniacal expression that caused Saber to shiver, “You strip him!”

“W-wait!” Shirou whimpered as Rin’s fingers snaked down and stimulated him and caused him to shriek. But before he could utter another sound, a bright light surrounded them. A moment later, they disappeared.

XXX

Emiya Kiritsugu surveyed the scene within the Einzbern Chapel, silently marveling with his wife at the simplicity of this ritual that would grant his life’s ideal. His expression was cold and grim, showing none of the anxiety he suppressed at this monumental event. As his beloved wife Irisviel finished her preparations for this ritual, carrying the sacred relic Avalon to the center of the circle they had prepared, Kiritsugu’s resolve held firm, ‘My ideals… my dreams rely on this summoning.

The ritual itself was simple and quick. With a flash of light that came with the power used in this summoning, his Servant began to appear. That was when all the alarms within Kiritsugu’s head went off and exploded.

Instead of a royal knight wearing medieval armor or even a king donned in gold and blue, something else appeared. Something that shouldn’t have appeared had appeared.

The first problem Kiritsugu noticed through the lightshow was that instead of there being one human-like body, there were three. The second problem he noticed was that none of them were wearing armor. In fact, they seemed to be wearing almost nothing. There was a boy with red hair pinned down by a girl who looked to be of mixed, Asian descent with a petite, European girl tugging on the boy’s underwear.

The moment all the smoke had cleared, the blond girl had let go immediately in surprised shock. Their attire stuck out for Kiritsugu, but he remedied that it was possible that King Arthur’s clothing had changed in the Throne of Heroes. The redheaded boy was wearing nothing else other than that pair of boxers, which Kiritsugu was pretty sure did not exist in Arthurian times. The Asian girl was wearing nothing but elaborate, black laced underwear made from… silk, perhaps? The blond girl wore something similar but white.

Kiritsugu’s first thought was that perhaps he had summoned King Arthur when he was still young, but then the European girl tried to speak up, saying something that sounded like ‘are you my master’, but her voice was drowned out by the boy, who whimpered, “…Daddy?”

Everything seemed to still, as if time had frozen. Irisviel was almost glowing with a blush and trying her best to cover her eyes. The brunette girl’s expression turned cycled between confusion, horror, and curiosity before settling on something even Kiritsugu could not read. The blond girl just stumbled and fell onto the boy’s chest. Kiritsugu stood shocked and stared before he managed to shake himself out of it.

Kiritsugu frowned and his analytical mind, which knew that King Arthur must have been a man, deduced that, ‘At some point in my future, did my Innate Time Manipulation fail and send me to England in 500 AD, where I became Uther Pendragon?

The brunette girl’s grumble, which sounded like, “Hey, Saber, I’m your Master!” flew right over Kiritsugu’s head.

XXX

Saber wanted to groan. No, she wanted to do more than that! She wanted to walk up to the World and smack it around for putting her through her life. Did this even count as her life anymore? She put that philosophical question aside for the immediate matter at hand. There she was, on top of Shirou and just moments from finally pulling his underwear off when this happened.

This… she remembered this quite clearly. It was the war she had participated in just before she finally met her lovers. And she didn’t want to remember it at all.

Oh, no.

Oh, no! Oh, no… no, no, no!’ Saber’s eyes filled with panic, though unnoticed by everyone else.

Steadying herself, she tried to act composed and fall back on her old reaction towards this, which was to ask, “As you have summoned me, I have come. Are you my Master?” But she only grumbled part of her question out before being interrupted by Shirou, who whimpered loudly enough to echo through the Chapel, “Daddy?”

Just as Saber dreaded the feeling she got from basically seeing the gears creaking and turning in Kiritsugu’s head (So that’s where Shirou inherited that from!), she heard Rin protest, “Hey, Saber, I’m your Master!”

Then there was a pause, to which Rin’s eyes began to sparkle. Saber’s heart skipped a beat as her panic redoubled.

“Wait!” Rin cried loudly, “That means I qualify for Caster!”

Saber cringed; there were sparkles that looked like something out of a kaleidoscope surrounding Rin now, as if Rin had floated into another realm. Rin’s eyes seemed to have turned into tiny stars, shining like twin beams to go with her twin ponytails.

Quick!’ She thought as she picked herself up from between Rin and Shirou’s sweat-covered bodies, ‘I need to fix this!

“W-wait, upon your summoning, I have come!” Saber called out, “I am Servant Saber.”

This seemed to go over Kiritsugu’s head as he turned purposely away from her and stared at Shirou, “Hmph.”

Saber frowned and tried again, “I-I am King Arthur, the one you have summoned…!”

Kiritsugu stroked his chin for a moment before narrowing his eyes at Shirou and muttering, “So King Arthur had red hair. This is not according to the historical records we have collected, but it will work.”

“H-hey!” Saber suppressed her pout and tears and tried again pointing at Shirou and shouting, “I’m King Arthur not—”

“That’s impossible,” Kiritsugu mumbled, not even bothering turning towards her. “There’s no way that King Arthur was a woman.”
    Last edited by deviatesfish; May 15th, 2012 at 02:58 AM.

... Proceed

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    This is...interesting...
    *grin*

I like it.

Don't worry, the liquid is resplendent Incarnite Azurnum's Avatar
    In Kiritsugu's defence, it is kind of hard to take near naked people seriously.

But I think Saber really failed her luck roll. So badly that it even affected the occupants of the room.

Proceed Fishy! Proceed with alacrity!

P.S: When can we expect an update on .......

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    Now I've lost it. someone call a hospital, because I'm having trouble breathing.

This can only get better.

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Everything fish writes is pure, unadulterated crack.

It is also inherently amazing.
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Looking inside a box. Dis Laplace's Avatar
    O_O

[Warning: Critical Cognition Error. Please resolve error by choosing one of the following options.]

[] Laugh.
    [] Blush.
    [] Hug the Fishie.
    [X] All of the above.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if I should say poor Kiritsugu, poor Shirou, or poor Saber...

In the end, Iri and Rin will naturally win out.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NamesAreHardToComeUpWith View Post
    Now I've lost it.
    He knows he can kill.

Anyway...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fish never fails to impress me.

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Blog Entries
    Should have submitted something for that humor contest, I said to Alf.

Anyway, credit goes to Fallacy and Mereo Flere who were on the IRC channel with me when I originally shot the idea.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Okay, this is actually pretty hilarious. You have my attention and my blessings, Fish.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I really hope this story continues....

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Saber he did not respect you when met you, in ornate Armor of blue and silver , with the presence of a dragon wrapped in cold royal dignity. He will never respect you in all your feminine glory in lingerie when first seeing you clawing on a boys underwear. Even Worse when said boy is ripped enough to be an Eirei and whose kingly status would support having tow exotic women crawling on him. The logic train he is pulling actually makes more sense in his limited scope than the reality.

You would need to doff Avalon, your armor, and then Go Excalibur! to convince him now.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And then watch as it all gets fucked by Shirou tracing Caliburn.
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

This is definitely nice and pretty hilarious, Deviatesfish-san~ XDD
    "My story is my world. Something that never exist at real world will exist at my story, could that means... I have a sort of reality marble...?"

Blog Entries
    Danke.

Quote Originally Posted by Frantic Author View Post
    Hilarious. Yep. Hiii-larious.

Blog Entries
    This is amazing, Fish.

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantic Author View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deviatesfish View Post
    Danke.

Hilarious. Yep. Hiii-larious.
    Saber Red with Rage:Shi-ROUU!!!!!!

Shirou finally getting a clue and backing away.: Now Saber calm down.

Saber: Die! *Beam of death!*

Shirou: Avalon!

Kitsurugu with a smug grin: That proves it my son is King Arthur.Though he needs to pick better stand ins.

Saber in depression corner.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger