Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Nasuverse In the Universal Century

Nasuverse In the Universal Century

Not stories, just snippets that was written back in ff.net forums should Universal Century occurs in the Nasuverse. I say why not?

Index of Snippets

Shikyo21

A Possibility (ZoukenSakura)

My Saviour

Rider (Alexander) during the Universal Century Timeline: Traffic Law

Amuro and Rider (Alexander)

Gihren's speech

True Assassin in Desert GM

Spacenoid Einzberns

Mobile Suit production: The Truth

Xamusel

Unicorn Gundam & Emiya Shirou R1

Unicorn Gundam & Emiya Shirou R2 Edited by AlfheimWanderer

I'll start.

A possibility

"Is there something wrong, Rider?" Asked Sakura.

"Nothing, master." Rider scowled, her eyes glared at her as she feels sick looking at the mere shell of her former master. Who can blame her? The appearance of the white haired girl in front of her is merely a front for a sinister being.

The servant refuse to refer the her master as Sakura as the poor girl has long vanished from her own body. Matou Zouken has completely possessed his own granddaughter during the last war many many years ago, before the beginning of The Universal Century calendar.

"I'm glad to hear that." It's even more disturbing that Sakura's voice no longer contain her own but it is being used by that old magus to communicate with Rider.

Also, she can't help but feel threatened every day since servant assassin is lodging in the same place she does along with her "master".

Even though many years have passed since the last heaven's feel, Rider still felt obligated to serve, despite doing it begrudgingly. Due to her riding skills, she has been piloting Earth Federation mobile suits that she hijacked from their bases, mostly covering up as a Zeon spy during the One Year War. She has been reduced to a mere bodyguard of an individual she wish she can shoot him down with a beam rifle.

Why is she doing this?

Because the legend of Heaven's Feel has been spread across the world and Zouken believes that both the feddies and the zeeks would want to get their hands on it. Zouken with pride of a magus and self-serving bastard wants no one else to have it.

and if possible ,there is a chance that Sakura can still be saved..............

Don't mind me scaring all of you

http://www.dyarstraights.com/msgundam/timeline.html

Heaven's Feel is 2004, the calendar ends in the year 2080 (Strange last time I checked it was 2045), adding with 79 years into UC Calendar and according to my original idea Shirou's story takes place after Char's CounterAttack.

Rider has been living with her "master" and assassin for that long...........

Imagine living with the old man of the mountain and a female master possessed by an old man and using her sweet voice to talk for more than a 100 years.........
    Last edited by shikyo21; March 24th, 2012 at 02:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hate to break it to you, but Tomino-sensei specifically had it so that the AD calendar had no effect on when the UC started, at least after the confusion that occurred by the different show creators.

I just checked the Gundam Wiki, which is how I know this, so that would help me know.

Either way, I had an idea for a UCxNasuverse crossover, hope you don't mind me working on it.
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider has been living with her "master" and assassin for that long...........

Imagine living with the old man of the mountain and a female master possessed by an old man and using her sweet voice to talk for more than a 100 years.........
    An interesting start, however, if Zouken had actually taken over her body, her soul would be gone, forever. No amount of handwavium could prevent that. It wouldn't be possession anymore, it would just be the old man using her body. Likely also it would just turn into Zouken's body, though you *could* handwave that AM kept the body in the same shape.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Xamusel View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but Tomino-sensei specifically had it so that the AD calendar had no effect on when the UC started, at least after the confusion that occurred by the different show creators.

I just checked the Gundam Wiki, which is how I know this, so that would help me know.

Either way, I had an idea for a UCxNasuverse crossover, hope you don't mind me working on it.
    Mah It's allright, it's just a possibility that something like that will happen.

oh and Altima, they're all snippets so technically they don't have a fixed story or anything.

Second Possibility

Inside a cockpit of a robot, the pilot searches for any survivors of the hellfire he started. His eyes never left the screen, ignoring the aching pain in his body and the damages to his mobile suit.

I must at least save one person!

My savior

Many years have passed since the events of the One Year War that has shook both the Earth Federation and the Republic of Zeon. Peace arrived after the battle of A Baoa Que.

In recent history books, an epic battle occurred that became a problem for years to come.

Now, the war begins again among them.

[Scene Break]

Fuyuki City, Universal Century 0086 (Shirou's POV)

It's hell on earth. Everywhere I can see is covered in flames. Many people have died from the inferno. Lucky ones either died from the collapsing buildings or stepped on by the mobile suits.

Then why am I still alive? That is the only question that plagues my mind like a disease. I couldn't find the solution for my own question.

Why am I alive?

Why am I alive?

Why am I alive?

Why am I alive?

Tell me the reason why am I still alive.

[Scene Break]

TV News (Post-incident)

"Investigators have yet to find the culprit responsible for the destruction of Fuyuki City. "

In the screen next to the female anchor, a green colored mobile suit known as the Zaku II Kai appears with a menacing look.

"The Titans claims mercenaries were involved against remnants of Zeon soldiers hiding in the outskirts of the city."

The next picture replacing the Zaku is a black colored mobile suit, a Gundam unit.

"Anaheim Electronics mobile suit development chief made no comment on the mysterious black mobile suit that was involved in the incident. A similar situation occurs with the Earth Federation and the Titans. As of now, we receive no updates on the identity of the mobile suit pilots responsible.

The picture of the Gundam unit is replaced with a picture of workers carrying dead bodies in stretchers.

"Thousands of residents of Fuyuki City suffered heavy losses to the fire. In total, hundreds have been recorded dead. Buildings were mostly destroyed in the crossfire. Schools are temporarily shut down and used to aid the injured. Early this morning, we can see many people in Ryudoou temple praying for the death of their loved ones. "The woman on-screen reported.

"Meanwhile, the public went uproar; protestors can be seen on the streets demanding to the government on why they were never informed that Zeon remnants are still on Earth. The screen next to her shows what seems to be a riot, with banners crossing out the logo of the Titans with red paint. The police were even there to calm down the situation. "Additionally, anti-government protestors are on the streets rallying against the Titans."

"We ask Captain Bright Noa, for comment." The screen switched again, revealing the captain.

"Captain Noa do you believe that the black mobile suit was from the Titans?" the first reported asked.

"Do you believe someone from Titans was involved with the incident?" The second reported interrupted.

"Any comment why Fuyuki city was involved?" Another reporter from another TV station asked.

"Sir there are rumors stating that Yazan of the Titans was behind the incident. Do you believe he's involved-"

"I have no comment on the issue!" The former White base captain manages to make his way towards his vehicle despite being surrounded by reporters.

[Scene Break]

Fuyuki City Universal Century 0086 (Blazing Inferno from Shirou's POV)

I'm ready to die

I want to die

In front of me, stood a black colored badly-damaged mobile suit. It's a mobile suit. Its appearance looks less intimidating as it looks severely damaged from its previous battle and yet that's what makes it ironically terrifying as it shows that the pilot must be skillful to fight in a battle and avoid death.

It's here to kill me.

The mobile suit itself creates an aura of despair and fear. Despite that it lost its left arm, its size alone is enough to crush me into dust.

It slowly walks towards me.

There is no need to fear.

I can finally join the rest.

I made no movement. I'm content with the fact that I'm going to killed by a robot. I won't scream in fear, I won't cry, I won' wet my pants; I won't do anything to avoid my inevitable fate. I'll just stay right here on this spot and wait for it to come. I focus my eyes on it for as long as I can, if the robot won't be my end then the smoke that's choking me will.

(Sound of giant footsteps)

At this point, the mobile suit might as well step on me as it has already reached within the possible distance for stomping.

?

However, it kneels itself as if it's bowing before a king at me. The cockpit of the giant robot opened, revealing a pilot in a black colored suit. The right palm of the mobile suit was used as a platform for the pilot to jump before he makes his way by jumping onto the burning ground.

Killing me in person?

The pilot walks slowly towards me. The front lens of the helmet is covered with tilted glass, making it impossible for identification.

He's here to finally kill me.

He stands before me like an executioner seconds before beheading a condemned's head.

I feel…..

happy.

However, what I encounter was not my killer, but my savior. The pilot removed his helmet, revealing a man with black hair and has what seems to be a genuine smile on his face; a smile of a hero saving the defenseless. Without wasting time, the pilot quickly places his helmet onto my head, making me wearing it without my consent but at the same time protecting me from being suffocated by the smoke of the surrounding inferno. He then carries me and runs away towards anywhere he can find to protect me and away from his abandoned mobile suit; saving me.

I didn't struggle nor did I protest. I didn't do any of them not because I was scared in fear by his presence nor was I intimidated by the pilot…

I'm merely surprised in awe by what I saw.

He's smiling.

END

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oh and Altima, they're all snippets so technically they don't have a fixed story or anything.
    Alright, as long as you keep them to one thread, it's fine, but if you're going to continue making varied snippets with different themes, then keep it to the fanfic idea thread.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Alright, as long as you keep them to one thread, it's fine, but if you're going to continue making varied snippets with different themes, then keep it to the fanfic idea thread.
    Will do.

This is what happens if there is war during the Universal Century Timeline.

We now see Rider (Alexander) reading a book; specifically about traffic law.

"Let's see.....red light means stop, yellow light means slow down and green light means go, not so hard to remember, let's see signals when turning left-

"Rider what are you doing?"

"Learning traffic rules, I'm in the modern society now can't have the both of us being caught for disobeying the law; hah there's a lot of rules to follow."

"And why should you even bother obeying the traffic law?" The master's eye twitch at his servant.

"eh boy it's a normal thing to do, traffic law like this makes it easy for everyone to obey the rules."

"Those are for cars, Rider...."

"And your point is?"

"A CHARIOT IS NOT A CAR!"

Their current situation to go meet the legendary hero of the One Year War, Amuro Ray takes them in the street thankfully away from Fuyuki City but still have people crossing cities and towns with their vehicles.

In fact, Rider's chariot is the first vehicle at the junction as he waits for the green light to come.
    Last edited by shikyo21; March 17th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Kudos, Shikyo, kudos!!

Keep up the good work!

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Kudos, Shikyo, kudos!!

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, though what is your idea you mentioned earlier, I want to hear it too.

Blog Entries
    Essentially, Shirou was found in UC 0085 by Kiritsugu, who was fighting in the Holy Grail War to bring an end to all the needless conflicts between Zeon and the Earth Federation (though the problem with that was he still has the wish at the end of the Fate/Zero where he wants to be with Iri and Ilya as a family), through a Newtype connection (Shirou and Kiritsugu were both born as Spacenoids and were able to awaken their potential the good old fashioned way, though in my story, Newtypes are also capable of being Magi). Kiritsugu, who worked for the Federation (not the Titans) on occasion, had instilled a sense of duty in Shirou to be a Mobile Suit Pilot to defend his home, and also trains Shirou properly in this idea.

Shirou goes to a Mobile Suit Pilot program during the year before the Fifth Heaven's Feel, comes back as an off-duty soldier that doesn't know when or where his next deployment will be, and gets involved in the Holy Grail War. The following year, the Third Neo Zeon War happens, and Shirou gets called to duty to help fight the Sleeves.

Essentially, Shirou was found in UC 0085 by Kiritsugu, who was fighting in the Holy Grail War to bring an end to all the needless conflicts between Zeon and the Earth Federation (though the problem with that was he still has the wish at the end of the Fate/Zero where he wants to be with Iri and Ilya as a family), through a Newtype connection (Shirou and Kiritsugu were both born as Spacenoids and were able to awaken their potential the good old fashioned way, though in my story, Newtypes are also capable of being Magi). Kiritsugu, who worked for the Federation (not the Titans) on occasion, had instilled a sense of duty in Shirou to be a Mobile Suit Pilot to defend his home, and also trains Shirou properly in this idea.

Shirou goes to a Mobile Suit Pilot program during the year before the Fifth Heaven's Feel, comes back as an off-duty soldier that doesn't know when or where his next deployment will be, and gets involved in the Holy Grail War. The following year, the Third Neo Zeon War happens, and Shirou gets called to duty to help fight the Sleeves.
    LOL almost the same idea as mine though in my case, Kiri's like a mercenary taking down members of Titans and Shirou joining the Earth Feds to fullfill his ideal of saving everybody (Don't forget about military propaganda).

Blog Entries
    Is that so?

Then what caused the Fuyuki Fire?

Is that so?

Then what caused the Fuyuki Fire?
    a battle using mobile suits. The one I written on the first page.

Lancer as Zeon soldier LOL The servants were divided into both factions.

Blog Entries
    Ah, that would be funny to see, in any event.

Wait, which side would Caster've been on, as well as the others?

Ah, that would be funny to see, in any event.

Wait, which side would Caster've been on, as well as the others?
    The idea was more about Shirou, Saber and Lancer

Shirou & Saber: Feddies

Lancer: Zeon

Oh, and the servants are real people in Universal century timeline (My earliest universal century and Nasuverse idea)

"Captain, it's the lancer!"

Let's just say their nicknames are based with their abilities while piloting a mobile suit

Blog Entries
    Oh, that does make sense, though I've yet to hear about such a--

Wait, Char Aznable counts as Lancer in his Mobile Suit, right?

Oh, that does make sense, though I've yet to hear about such a--

Wait, Char Aznable counts as Lancer in his Mobile Suit, right?
    Never gave much thought about it. Char and Amuro are somehow qualified to be part of the Throne of Heroes but that's a story for another day.

In the first page, Rider wants to meet him personally (Oh it took place when Amuro became recluse after the One Year War)

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that I could figure, about Rider meeting Amuro personally.

Hopefully I can get the idea that I proposed to work properly.

Although... Char and Amuro being a part of the Throne of Heroes? I'd like to see how that'd work.

Yeah, that I could figure, about Rider meeting Amuro personally.

Hopefully I can get the idea that I proposed to work properly.

Although... Char and Amuro being a part of the Throne of Heroes? I'd like to see how that'd work.
    Amuro is a hero among people of Earth when he stopped Axis plus his contributions during the One Year War sure makes him famous.

Blog Entries
    That, yes, I know. However, given that in the movie he's listed as MIA, what would happen about that?

What about Char?

That, yes, I know. However, given that in the movie he's listed as MIA, what would happen about that?

What about Char?
    In the novel, both of them are listed as KIA.

Don't forget anything written here is not fixed they're just ideas.