Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125257606162
Results 1,221 to 1,223 of 1223

Thread: Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel Route

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also I just realized I got the dojos mixed up and it wasn't from the hot spring one, it was another one where Taiga's going "HF has 2 endings and one of the 2 is the grand finale and true ending of FSN" and Illya goes "oh yeah the True and Normal endings"

Which sounds more like True is being called "true" in contrast to Normal (duh)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I always assumed "true ending" in the case of that dojo meant like, the "end of the game" ending. Not "the story ended so start from the beginning and play the next route" kind of ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Nah you're just misinterpreting what I'm saying.

They were saying "true ending" (as said by Taiga in the hot spring dojo) means "canon ending", I was saying maybe it just meant "the game is really over now" (because contrary to Mew's opinion I am pretty convinced that HF is meant as the climax story-structure wise, that just doesn't make it the ~one canon route~).
    I agree with this.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

it was better than FATE, yet it wasn't and isn't my favorite tho...