Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shirou-papa and Sakura-mama (One-shot)

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    Oh... *bleh*... I assure you, I did not mean it that way. Believe me.
    The law of unintended circumstances strikes again.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    AAHHH!! That's not what I meant at all! My god, what monstrocity have I unwittingly unleashed?!
    Well, even for someone that really likes Sakura/Shirou like me, this felt a bit off. Doting mother, okay. But the nosebleeds, you're pushing it a bit much even for that, and she's starting to become that Sakura used in the Heaven's Failure doujin. I started to expect her to take little Shirou clothes shopping and soak the floor with her blood it was so silly. You did say it was crack though, but you've definitely made Sakura a bit creepy.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Well, even for someone that really likes Sakura/Shirou like me, this felt a bit off. Doting mother, okay. But the nosebleeds, you're pushing it a bit much even for that, and she's starting to become that Sakura used in the Heaven's Failure doujin. I started to expect her to take little Shirou clothes shopping and soak the floor with her blood it was so silly. You did say it was crack though, but you've definitely made Sakura a bit creepy.
    T_T I just destroyed any credibility I might have had before, didn't I?
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    T_T I just destroyed any credibility I might have had before, didn't I?
    dude, my first fic had Shirou projecting kitchen utensils.

I like to think I have no credibility at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NamesAreHardToComeUpWith View Post
    dude, my first fic had Shirou projecting kitchen utensils.

I like to think I have no credibility at all.
    ...So THAT'S where your siggy came from!

Still, it's hilarious, and a helluva lot less squicky than Shirou and Sakura raising a shouta-Shirou.
    My Job Description
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

Banned
    Yeeaaaah this wasn't good. At all.

Banned
    Not being an ass, I'm just not sugarcoating it. Being an ass would be telling him he's a hopeless cause and to stop writing forever, which is not what I did.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    No need to be an ass about it.
    Precisely. Criticism should be constructive and with explanations. And no I ain't offended or mad, or going to call the cops on you, Agailius. You said it was a random blast of crack, I just thought it was a tad creepy. But hey, you'd likely get the same reaction if you had Rin nosebleed as she smothers a little-Shirou as his mom with Archer as dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    Not being an ass, I'm just not sugarcoating it. Being an ass would be telling him he's a hopeless cause and to stop writing forever, which is not what I did.
    But you never added why you felt that way along with your critique. That isn't helpful.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Banned
    What then, would you have me say, Alt? I'm merely agreeing with the generally voiced criticisms. Anything else would just be a repetition at this juncture. I've given more detailed breakdowns in his other threads (which I do actually like, though they've got their issues), but I've come to the party late today.

I make it a point to be direct, just as I'd expect commentators in my own threads to be.

Well, like I said, it was indeed a blast of crack--a simply ludicrous whim which overrode any logic processing in my brain at the time

And now, I've come to regret it. If it were, instead, Shirou and Sakura's kid? Then it would be a bit sweeter. But this? Sounds like something out of the Twilight Zone--and not the good kind.

Well, hopefully, the Shirou raised by Enkidu oneshot I'm formulating will be... less disturbing. If I can actually FIND Enkidu personality.
    My Job Description

Blog Entries
    Don't worry too much, people have been guilty of far worse with a serious story (don't get me started on crack)I assure you. Just take it in stride and you'll be fine.

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Hikaru Genji plot is where an older man raises a younger girl to be his wife when she grows up.

Invert that, and you get an older woman doing the same to a younger boy.
    Yeah, but the first thing you said was really gross and the second thing you said was really HOT.

/doublestandards

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Aaaaand, the forums are back to normal. Yay!

Or... Boo.

*does not wished to be BEAMED*
    My Job Description

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh... *bleh*... I assure you, I did not mean it that way. Believe me.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Sakura wouldn't go quite that far. She already has one Shirou, after all.

I don't think this is really as bad as some people are saying, given the crack nature of it. Sakura is someone I would see as a very doting mother, and if the child in question is Shirou, I can definitely see her being very loving towards him.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Well, it was definitely crack (the nosebleeds made that clear), but given that I don't think it was too bad. Sakura seems like she would be an extremely doting mother, and given that it's not really going that far for a crack story.

Blog Entries
    For what it's worth, this didn't come off as as creepy as some people seem to take it, if you actually focused on something other than Sakura being a shouta-con.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. I didn't find it creepy at all. I just saw it as Sakura being a loving mother to a child who just happens to be an adorably cute child version of her own lover, with the crack addition of all the nosebleeding to imply how cute she finds him.

I think it helps somewhat that I have a little sister, and thus know how affectionate little kids can be.