Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2345691454 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia (RP)

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Time: 11:35 - School Day
    Day: April 1st

"Of course, it isn't bad, Miss Caster! Come to think of it, only in literature you could make a universe where magic and alchemy is as easy as cooking and chemistry! To be direct, I'm alluding to Harry Potter, although I'm really a fan to the series. Political novels are better, I tell you. And speaking of political novels, 1984 by George Orwell is a good novel to start with. I'm pretty much hooked up with the James Bond novels too but right now, I'm reading John Gardner's License Renewed. Pretty good story, I say."

Juliana typed the following message to her HECATE-phone and showed it to Caster, in which she assumed that the Servant doesn't have the phone.

Rebecca J. Valentine
    Time: 11:06 - School Day

The blond vampire chuckled.

“I thought you would be interested. Well, to celebrate the bud of our new partnership, here, have this cup”
    Jacques placed the cup into the brunette's hands, she eyed the crimson liquid for a short moment with a raised eyebrow. The scent was both familiar and alien, but it didn't inflame her hunger as much as she thought it should, she couldn't detect any addictive that the older Dead Apostle could have put in it though.

Although the artificial blood we make here is not the greatest of taste, I guarantee that it will keep your “hunger” in check as required.”
    That would explain the scent...

"I'm sure it will do Jacquie..."

With that Rebecca raised the cup to her lips and took a long sip nearly downing half of the blood in one go before lowering the cup again with a breathy sigh, it didn't affect her body as much as real blood taken straight from the source, no rush of excitement, but it took the edge off.

"Yahhhh! Much better and a far cry more fulfilling than the pigs blood I have grown to endure back home..."

With only human every so often when humans would come to try and do me in hmhmhm

She chuckled quietly to herself while staring at the red liquid in the cup as she slowly swirled it around, almost hypnotically as she allowed the older man to lead her further into the dorms.

“Now, what comes to my proposal……..it is really quite simple. You see, there are things that I want, but that I do not want to be associated with me directly. That is why I would need a “right-hand-man”…or a woman…..to act in my stead in certain matters. And that person would be you. Time to time, during certain times, I would call for you, give you a task to perform, and you would do it, discreetly. In return, I would help you on your way to the miracle. How would that sound?”
    There was a certain gleam in his eyes as he spoke not that Rebecca noticed as she continued to gaze into the swirling red within the cup, although her smirk did deepen ever so slightly.

This...proposal certainly seems quite entertaining, and if it leads me to my goal all the better.

“For example, for the first clue that would set you on the path to the miracle, I would require only a simple thing……finding a certain person, and talking to her, and then returning here to report to me.”
    "Hmhmhm, I can do descreet. There's obviously a catch but I'll bite..."

She downed the remainder of the blood before spinning away from Jacque's and grinning up at him confidantly her fangs dropping down into view and her regular half lidded gaze shining crimson as she locked eyes with her Dorm Head.

"It seems ever so fun! Shall we shake on it?"

With that she raised her free hand out to Jacque's a slight chuckle escaping her lips as she did so.

"So who is this person you wish for me to talk to and is there anything specific that you're after from them?"
    With bloodstained hands, humanity slips away.
    A wicked end comes, I am less human.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kimon no Kazu
    Time: 13:25 - School Day

“*sigh*……”

So here we are. After a long and a tiring walk during which I tried to find different ways to slip out of this approaching disaster, I finally found myself on the door of the house #7. It was your typical, old-type Japanese house which fit very easily into the surrounding bamboo forest. All in all, it looked just like a home of some samurai from an Edo-period TV-drama. The back porch, especially, was a place that almost oozed of “ancient tranquility”. Still, sitting there on hot summer nights, gazing at the stars….it probably wouldn’t be that bad.

“Here we are, Kazu-sempai!” Tatsumi loudly exclaimed, and opened the door. “This is my, I mean our, dorm apartment. You can take the room upstairs, since me and Matsuri-san have already occupied the two rooms on the first floor. But before that, would you like-“

“Pipe down, Tatsumi. He must be tired, so maybe we shouldn’t bother him with stuff that can be left for tomorrow”, a calm voice interrupted Tatsumi. The speaker was standing in the hallway, dressed in a traditional, if little scruffy-looking, yukata.

Wait a minute, I know this girl. I met her earlier today in my class…

“Shura….Shura Matsuri….was it?” I ask from her, and she nods, with a sly grin.

“That’s right. And you were Kimon no Kazu. Who’d have thought you were actually the guy who Tatsumi always raved on and on about. If I were to believe everything she said, I’d probably think you as a demigod at the moment”, she said with a sarcastic chuckle, and I couldn’t help but to give a dry smile.

“That does sound like Tatsumi.”

“K-Kazu-sempai! I only speak the truth about your-“

“Yes, yes, understood”, I say and ruffle her hair, which makes her close her mouth. “Now, if you two wouldn’t mind….the trip here was a bit tiring, and I’ve had a lot happen to me tonight. So, if possible, I’d like to take a nap now. Nap that might last till tomorrow morning.”

“I kind of expected that”, Shura Matsuri said with a nod, and made a gesture towards the stairs. “That’s why I prepared a futon upstairs, when our Dorm Head said a new person would be moving in today.”

------------ So that bastard had planned this from the very beginning, huh?

“Do not worry, Kazu-sempai! I shall make sure nobody disturbs your sleep!” Tatsumi proclaimed, and puffed her chest with pride. I nodded. To be honest, it was bit reassuring to see her acting like this after all this time. After all, it meant that nothing had changed.

“Well, I’ll take you up on that offer. See you whenever I wake up”, I said, nodded to the girls, and headed upstairs.

After walking up the stairs, and going to the other end of this small hallway, I finally arrived to the sliding door that led to my room. The room itself had a tatami, two closets embedded to the wall, a single, small, Japanese-style table on which an old television rested, and a window which gave a perfect view to the bamboo-forest outside. I left the window open, and walked over the closet, where I knew that futons where usually stashed. And just like I had thought, I found one there, and promptly laid it down on the tatami.

“I guess I’ll put an alarm to wake me up before midnight….after all….there’s one thing I need to check”, I muttered to myself, as I undressed and got under the blanket.

That’s right. There was one thing that had been bothering me a bit. It could be nothing, but if it was something….I might be on to something very big here. Checking it out by myself was the sure way to first make sure that I wasn’t following the wrong footprints. And if my “expedition” would give some results……I would give Firo a call immediately.

But first things first…….and that meant sleep.

Time: 20:00 - Evening

"Bullseye. But, you know, at this time it might help to make my appetite even bigger."
    “Ahaha, that’s true, too. But to be honest, after training, I always have a huge appetite, so I wouldn’t know”, the girl laughed, which showed her canine tooth at the left side of her mouth.

"I guess you're staying in this dorm too, so I think we should introduce ourselves. I'm Drake Walker, second year student and a newcomer to OLYMPUS. And you are..."
    ”Simone. Simone El-Melloi, also a second year student, and the captain of the Track & Field team here in OLYMPUS, at your service”, the girl said while straightening herself, and stuck out her hand for a shake.

Time: 13:30 – School Day

As the doors opened, they revealed the inside of the cathedral. Majestic sight of frescos and rows and rows of chairs, all leading to the altar itself. The beauty of the building was only rivaled by the atmosphere of reverence and tranquility that it held inside itself, like some majestic face of the God that had been granted for people to see.

But, there was a single there that stole away all the attention from the grand cathedral. And that was a simply colossal figure looming ahead of Stanistaw.

A being so huge he made the cathedral seem rather small. An alien figure of humanoid shape, with deep-green skin covered in ancient, tribal markings that seemed to date back to the antiquity itself. Arms long enough to reach anything that tried to escape it, and eyes like two green lamps in a foggy night. A huge creature, that seemed to emit same kind of feeling as an undisturbed, ancient forest where no man dared to enter. The only thing that covered him was an armor made out of a pelt of some unknown, equally huge creature, and a bronze club that seemed to be the size of a battle-ship.

And now that giant was staring straight at Stanistaw.

Time: 11:29 - School Day

"It's Katsuhiro Asakami. I did come from the main family."
    “Ah, I see. Then welcome to OLYMPUS, Katsuhiro-kun”, Kazuya greeted him, and managed to give a smile, even through his tired appearance.

"How is life at OLYMPUS, Kazuya-san? Between your responsabilities, managing the members of the clan and your lifestyle, it must mean nothing but hard work, right?"
    “Hard work?” Kazuya laughed, in a good-hearted manner. “To be honest, I’m glad to leave all the boring responsibilities to Kotarou. That boy is heaven-sent. Thanks to him, I’m able to cut some slack on the most boring business, and develop my music, with the addition of holding actual concerts with my band, Dengeki Hime. Not to say that I would want to avoid my responsibilities, no…”

Kazuya stopped for a moment to pick up a single paper from a rather large stack, and a key attached to it.

“…it’s just that, sometimes, even I have to have some time for myself, and for what I really want to do”, he finished his explanation, and handed the key over to Katsuhiro.

“Here it is. Key to your apartment, 10F.”

Time: 11:35 - School Day

"Of course, it isn't bad, Miss Caster! Come to think of it, only in literature you could make a universe where magic and alchemy is as easy as cooking and chemistry! To be direct, I'm alluding to Harry Potter, although I'm really a fan to the series. Political novels are better, I tell you. And speaking of political novels, 1984 by George Orwell is a good novel to start with. I'm pretty much hooked up with the James Bond novels too but right now, I'm reading John Gardner's License Renewed. Pretty good story, I say."
    Caster blinked at the sudden enthusiasm of the mute girl.

“I……I see. Well, I shall take your word for it”, she said, looking somewhat amused.

“Well, in any case, we’ll be off, then”, Vielyna finally said, and stood up. “I’ll be heading straight to the club in order to see this club president you mentioned. Let us see in the club meetings later, Miss Petronova.”

And with that, the homunculus left, leaving behind only a dry smile. Her Servant gave a graceful bow to Juliana, before following after her Master, turning into her spirit form in a middle of step, and thus, disappearing from sight.

Time: 11:08 - School Day

"So who is this person you wish for me to talk to and is there anything specific that you're after from them?"
    “The person you need to find and talk to, is none other than a fellow Dead Apostle Ancestor of mine: Altrouge Brunestud. I have no idea what the Lord of Blood & Contract is doing here, but that is exactly what I’d like to find out. And so, that would be your first mission. Find Miss Brunestud, talk to her, and find out what you can about her reasons of being in OLYMPUS”, Jacques stated the “mission”.

The man let go of Rebecca, walked so that they were now face-to-face, and leaned to his silver walking-stick. There was a foreboding grin on the man’s face, as he peered down at the girl.

“Now, before we get any further than this, I would first like to give you something. This is the key to your room. Westernmost castle, fifth floor, room number 5”, Jacques said, and gave Rebecca a key to her dorm room. Then, after that was over and done with, Jacques took a somewhat mysterious expression on his face.

“So…….do we have a deal? I help you on your path to the miracle, and in exchange, whenever I yank a little chain, you’ll help me with whatever small problem I might be having at the moment. Of course, I won’t be calling you to do anything I could not handle myself. Just things that would go better, if my influence was not known”, Jacques spoke, and extended his hand towards Rebecca.

At that moment, it was clear. There was something extremely foreboding, and dangerous, in Jacques’ eyes. All mixed in with anticipation.

“So…….will you shake this hand?”

Viktoria von Einzbern - "Froste"
    Time: 11:21 - School Day

"Umm. L-lady Froste, what do you think a-about this all? O-our group, and the m-mysteries and all of it?"
    --Now this was what she had been waiting for.

“Your approach – I believe it is a valid way to derive the summoning process, and the information we find should certainly be useful later. However... I confess, I cannot be of much help with your theories, though if you are interested I do have some thoughts on the subject.”

As she spoke, she once again pulled out her notebook and began to page through it, eventually finding the page where she had copied down Kazu’s list of mysteries.

“You see, I am interested in the path that we have seemingly found the middle of – these ‘clues’, in other words. The Selene Dome may be our next step, but that is not much more than a guess. I’ve begun to wonder if it would be possible to determine what was supposed to lead us to this ‘clue’ – seeing the path behind us, I believe, should make the path ahead clearer. The other ‘mysteries of OLYMPUS’ on this list should be a good place to start looking.”

After a moment she nodded and tapped one of the items on the list, pointing it out to Siegfried.

“Ah, this is a good example. I could easily see how this could be intended as ‘the first clue.’ And if this does indeed point towards Past Caller, then mightn’t it lead... here...? I can’t be sure of the premises, but this might be worth trying – ah, Siegfried, I’m sorry. I doubt I was making much sense, was I?”

Starting over, she began to explain her reasoning to him from the beginning.

Blog Entries
    Taima dormitory, building G5
    Time: 15:17 - Afternoon

Bang!

There was a loud explosion of prana, which came from a strange, hidden piece of equipment that was apparently tied to the wrist of Daisuke. With a expression of pure, undiluted rage on his face, Daisuke had aimed this “weapon” towards Zero, and without a second of hesitation “pulled the trigger”. It was clear that something was shot with an incredible speed towards Zero, almost like a whistling piece of……air?

But that projectile of incredible speed was cut down by a slash of a speed which went above the capability of human comprehension.

The weapon of Kimiko had flown out of its sheath, and cut the projectile in half before it had even properly left the “weapon” itself. With the same move, Kimiko’s sword had moved to the throat of Daisuke, and stopped so that the blade was neatly resting against the skin of the boy, without cutting it, however.

...Exquisite. That had gone perfectly according to plan, with a wonderful bonus thrown in for good measure. It was true that the evidence had somewhat indicated towards Daisuke, but Zero didn't really believe that, and frankly, it didn't really matter. Zero had little interest in Daisuke, he was to showy, to demonstrative, he wore his emotions on his sleeve, but his approach had provided an unexpected but welcome opportunity.

It had been a chance to probe Souji's dog, Kimiko.

Zero had baited Daisuke with a misdirection that was nothing but truth, simply laid out to present an incorrect conclusion. Zero had expected a magical assault, so the knowledge of that mystic code was the bonus. However...the true, and achieved goal, was to find out if miss Kimiko would intervene, and if so how skilled was she.

Beautiful. Flawless. Perfection, a blow that had been as much art as war craft. Zero had rarely, perhaps never, seen the like. The only difficulty was, now that he had a chance to examine and attempt to gauge her abilities, he began to perceive a far wider gulf then he had imagined. Zero had already understood that being which was called a "heroic spirit" was not something against which he could match, but this being that was "Kimiko" was also such.

“………………………………..I dare you to try to say that again. Adviser here or not, I swear, I will kill you if you dare to say that one more time”, Daisuke growled at Zero, even in the face of a enemy such as Kimiko. “Because of a person just like you, she is the ruin of a person she is now. And now you dare to speak to me in such manner?”

Daisuke’s face was twisted into expression that was hard to read. There seemed to be so many emotions, and lots of bad history, behind that expression.

“If you repeat that, I swear, I will kill you.”

It was an empty threat. Daisuke's life hung at Kimiko's pleasure. Zero briefly considered baiting him again and allowing the dog to tear out his throat, but....well, despite the inconvenience, Daisuke was Taima. Taima fighting Taima, here on Olympus....it would be an unconscionable waste. if Daisuke was to die, it would be more useful if his lifeblood was spent drowning Zero and faction Taima's enemies. Plus, Zero had some basic knowledge of one of Daisuke's trump cards, though regrettably he had been watching Kimiko, not Daisuke, so had lost any opportunity to try to interpret its inner workings. Still, he knew of it and could account for it, providing an edge if combat was unavoidable.

"I apologize for that, Daisuke-san. Perhaps I let my tongue run away from me. Thank you Kimiko-san. I did not ask, but one can only thank someone who strikes a blow for them. I would like to think you can lower your sword now."

Zero cocked a questioning eyebrow at Daisuke. He didnt know if Daisuke had calmed down enough to recognize that he would be able to do little more then rage helplessly and bleed while Kimiko's sword rested on his neck.

"Shizuku prepared food for you to you know, she wanted to eat with you. A shame she is gone now, but, there is no point in wasting it. If you feel like sitting down with us. If so...well, we can get to that later, if you decide to eat."

There was something Daisuke could tell him that miss shizuku certainly wouldn't and he doubted miss Kimiko would bother, after all. Since Daisuke seemed so interested in talking about it, might as well at least let him rant about something interesting. If he was willing to accept the olive branch, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Fujou Rei
    Time: 12:29 – School Time

"... I am grateful to you, Rei-san." Suzuka-hime starts, with a warm voice and a gentle smile on her face. "It warms my heart to know that such a kind person has entered our ranks."

To that, Rei can only feel a little embarrassed. She doesn't hear that quite often, and when she does, well... She's not the only one who deserves it. She's sure that there must be many Fujous that think in a similar way. Shiranui-san is also an example of a good person, taking care of Suzuka-hime at all times.

But, all in all, Rei likes to be praised. It makes her feel useful.

"Ah, please Suzuka-Hime, I am convinced that there are many people much kinder than I am in the dorm."

After that, there is a moment of silence. Finally, Suzuka-hime speaks up.

"I know that most likely, even though I have advised you not to, you will try to find out more about the enemy of our clans."

Oh, so she's going there again.

"However, please, Rei-san... What I want is for you to promise me that you will not, under any circumstances, endanger your life. No, rather than just specifically about that, I want you to apply that promise to whatever you do here in OLYMPUS. Even if you manage to become a Master, and summon your own Servant, I ask you... Please do not put your life on the line, unless you feel like there is no other way."

A promise that is very hard to make.

"Suzuka-hime..."

"...The deaths here in OLYMPUS are already too many, after all."

Silence... And then a smile.

"Then it's a promise. If I cannot keep myself alive, then I will be impossible for me to save others."

And so, there is now only one matter to attend to.

"So... I believe I'll need a guide... Again."
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Matthias Gummer
    Time: 11:14 - School Day

“Oh, you know. Like that story with that wooden boy, right? They say that he's no longer homunculus, but a real human. And that that golden hair is the proof of that.”
    "The hell you are talking about? Homunculi aren't some fairytale characters! We won't change into real boy's and girls just like that!"

No, even if it's not "just like that" it's still impossible. I never heard of such a thing. It can't be true. That's just too ridiculous!
    I tried to take a better look at the Hermes guy, looking for any detail that may make his seem different from a homuncullus.
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Katsuhiro Asakami
    Time: 11:27 am- School Day

I guess even heads of the dorms have their own lives as well. It was understandable, since people would want to do things they'd like and need some time for themselves after having done what's asked from them. Let's see if I can make this conversation a little more lively...

"Kazuya-san, I can see that you're a rock star of great renown. Is there a chance I might know how is it like? The girls must really like you!" I pointed out; every rock star regardless of country always seems to have legions of fangirls worshipping the soil he steps on or sing his lyrics and hear his songs over and over as they're completely enthralled by his voice and looks. "Was it some sort of dream you had in high school?"
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 20:02 - Evening

”Simone. Simone El-Melloi, also a second year student, and the captain of the Track & Field team here in OLYMPUS, at your service.”
    -"Yeah, pleased to meet you." -I said with a smile and an energetic handshake- "If there wasn't the curfew, I would invite you to something to ease your appetite off..."

That reminded me I didn't have any food other than what I bought at the supermarket to make dinner. I needed a fridge and some cooking devices to prevent that from happening again, but that would have to be other day than the next, mainly because after spending an afternoon buying things I felt like hanging out freely.

-"But whatever. Although the weather's rather nice, I guess that asking for the stairs to ride themselves would be dumb, so how about we conversate as we get to our respective rooms? If you feel like, of course, it's not like I'm in a hurry or anything."-I said with a shrug-
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Firo Prochainezo
    Time: 13:32 - School Day

There.

He lifted the stack of papers of the desk he was working on and placed them neatly into the nearby archive folder which had the words "March, Week 4", placed on it. Really. At times the paperwork surrounding him had passed the stage of being just simply "paper stacks" and gone well into the "a gigantic mountain of paperwork" territory.

Perhaps I should have built it to look like Mount Fuji? Oh well...

After he had filled out the form that Kaichou-chan had given him, she had given him a "test of expertise" to put his "skills to the ultimate test". Though Firo was quite certain that it was just an excuse to drop as much work as possible on to him. In any case, Firo started working on all the paperwork that had gathered up during the day. Finishing that in relatively quick pace, one thing was quite apparent. Whoever had structured the archives and the reports was a complete and utter idiot. The mess was quite ridiculous. Without his "talents", it would have been close to impossible to even understand the bloody thing to any reasonable extent. Indexes did not correlate to anything actually present in the shelves themselves and the entire archive seemed to have been built upon the principle of "just a place to put all the papers". So after he had finished with the more pressing reports, he started restructuring and recategorizing the entire Student Council Archive.

Well, at least it wasn't too large of a job. He only had to reorganize the papers associated with the last three years and they didn't fill more then a single room. Compared to keeping check of the Central Library in Firenze. That was too much for one man to handle. And not only the amount of texts there was frightening. That cold gleam reflecting of the surface of those glasses...

A cold shiver ran down his spine along with a deep sense of dread.

Spurred on by the horrific memory, he quickly and neatly closed the open archive closet, grabbed the sheet on the file cabinet and moved to look for the purple haired Student Council president. Drawing a couple of strange looks from the other people in the room for some reason, it nevertheless wasn't long until he had found her, listening to someone with a slightly tired expression on her face.

Oh well, time to save the damsel in distress again it seems. Arriving near the pair, he easily and quite dashingly, if he could say so himself, cut off the droning speech of the other participant.

"Kaichou-chan! I am pleased to inform you that I have composed this extremely informative report to describe my progress in dealing with all the paperwork you have assigned me."

He lifted the sheet of paper, which had the words "Mission Completed" written on it in quite intricate and artistic letters, along with stars and other party motifs which gave the entire page quite a festive feel.

"I finished with the paperwork some time ago actually, but after completing it I was appalled by the poor state of your archives. Really, milady, it was quite unacceptable by any standards. Therefore I have restructured the entire thing into full chronological order. From the first ever Student Council meeting over there," Firo pointed at the top left corner of the large row of file cabinets. "To the reports that were archived last night and this morning, situated to the right."

"I have also color coded most of the files according to the factions or clubs involved, list of the corresponding colors and factions I placed at the side of the first cabinet. Oh, the general meeting reports are in hot pink, by the way."

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Stanistaw Król
    Time: 13:32 – School Day

As I enter, my focus quickly switches from the grandeur of the Cathedral to the green-skinned colossus that was right ahead of me.

The green giant’s eyes stare straight at me and he gives off an ominous feeling that makes me feel as though continuing on my way forwards would not be the best idea.

Furthermore, I could feel something… prana coming out of that being. Even someone as unskilled as me in magecraft could easily feel the power emanating from that behemoth. This thing… there isn’t anything else that it can be…I had read of them in the Church’s archives…this giant is a servant…

So it’s a servant, nonetheless perhaps this giant knows where the dorm head is and could point me in the right direction? After all, asking couldn’t hurt…right?

Though I tell myself this, I still feel slightly uneasy about asking. I take a breath and then ask my question.

“Good afternoon, I am Stanistaw Król of the Assembly of the 8th Sacrament. I need to see the dorm head in order to get my keys and sign myself in, would you happen to know where said person is at the moment?”

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Location: Athena Academy, 3rd Floor, Cafeteria to Apollo Libraries, Main Library
    Time: 11:36 to 12:06 - School Day

Juliana felt that she gushed out too much when she started talking about books she had read, as if Vielyna just ended their meeting for today because she was being annoying. However, she also felt relieved when her recruitment drive for today had already paid out and she finally got someone to join the Literature Club.

The Russian waved back at the white-haired woman when she was leaving, and gave back a slight bow to Caster when she followed her Master. That feeling of amazement crawled on her spine again when she suddenly disappeared from her slight. After she left, Juliana was again all alone at the table, as she wears her sandwich board again. She then stood up, thought for a second on where to go, and came up with a place to continue her recruitment drive.

She decided to take a bus and go to the Apollo Libraries, the place the librarian from the Academy's Side-Library cited as the City's main library. She saw that the library building was as majestic as one would expect from an equally majestic city, and the inside of the structure was relaxing and it really was suited as a place where students could read and relax. But as much as she would like to take a book and start chilling inside this library, she instead opted to take the same recruitment tactic she employed at the Cafeteria: Take one spot in the library, sit there and wait for people to get curious as they look at the sign.

US Friend Code
    Gin Ryougi
    Time: 11:00 - School Day

After the exchange, Asakami-kun informed me he had to leave, so we shook hands and said our goodbyes

"Hmm, now what? I came here to visit Loch-san, but she's busy till later...."

as I mutter this I go and check out the next book in a series I was reading back home and sit for a bit. I decide to play with my phone a bit, bringing up the map function and browsing it

"So many places to visit... They all probably have something interesting to see there" I pause "For now though, I think I'll get out of this huge library and head to the park for a bit. It seems like a nice little place to relax."

And with that, I get up and set out from the library

Gin Ryougi

I decided to take my time and leisurely walk through the park while looking around at the sites.

As I walk along the main path, I see a few interesting sites; The first I see is a large lake, and across the lake I can see a large building that according to the map was called "Jurajudai Villa." The next sight I see is a huge forest encircling another large building labeled "Paeon Bath-House." Then finally, the thing that really catches my eyes, the map calls it the "Persephone Gardens" and the name just struck me and caught my interest. I decide to take a little trip into the gardens before sitting down to read, or better yet, maybe I can read in the gardens.

I approach the entrance with slight hesitation

"Um, hello? Uh I was kinda wondering if I could enter these gardens and maybe look around for a spot to relax?"

I call out to anyone who may be around at the moment
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Luis Diaz
    Time: 10:50 - School Day

"Guh?" I can only gape in amazement as a green hand appears out of another dimension or plane. It makes a gesture towards me, the "please give me something" kind.

“Oh dear….I believe Trickster is demanding some apples”, Roselia said, with a slight smile on her face.
    "Apples? Sorry, um, Trickster, I don't have any apples on me." I reply sheepishly. "But, I'll get some for you later, okay?"

I turn away from the suspended limb and ask Roselia another question. "He seems like a nice guy, Roselia. Now, again excuse my forwardness, how would I be able to summon a Servant of my own, Señora?"

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Sieg v. H.
    Time: 11:21 – School Day

“Your approach – I believe it is a valid way to derive the summoning process, and the information we find should certainly be useful later. However... I confess, I cannot be of much help with your theories, though if you are interested I do have some thoughts on the subject.”
    It seemed like his question had opened a flood gate. He sighed, a bit deflated. But it was something he needed, so there was some comfort in that. After all, he really did get carried away in strange ideas.
    “S-sorry a-about that. I get c-carried away. Thanks.”

Lady Froste flipped out her notebook, turning to the page they had been working on so recently.

“You see, I am interested in the path that we have seemingly found the middle of – these ‘clues’, in other words. The Selene Dome may be our next step, but that is not much more than a guess. I’ve begun to wonder if it would be possible to determine what was supposed to lead us to this ‘clue’ – seeing the path behind us, I believe, should make the path ahead clearer. The other ‘mysteries of OLYMPUS’ on this list should be a good place to start looking.”
    An idea was forming, but he’d need to go slow. What leads one to the clues? The rumors themselves seemed to be widely spread amongst the school’s students, if it could so easily be found on the first day. Even just asking a clerk at the library had yielded some information, even without any real reason for involvement. He could feel his brow knitting.

If the students with Servants truly wanted to win the Grail, if such a thing even existed in this distorted ritual, then they would have little reason to spread rumors that lead to more competition. So the rumors must be propagated by someone who had something else to gain besides the Grail. And further…

“Ah, this is a good example. I could easily see how this could be intended as ‘the first clue.’ And if this does indeed point towards Past Caller, then mightn’t it lead... here...? I can’t be sure of the premises, but this might be worth trying – ah, Siegfried, I’m sorry. I doubt I was making much sense, was I?”
    Perhaps, if there really was a sequence to them…

Perhaps the Servants were not as important as the Masters to the person looking to benefit from the whole affair? He’d keep that thought to himself for a bit.

“I-I think you might be right… There might be a sp-specific order to look for. But f-finding that sequence… Y-yeah. L-let’s go over it some more.” He leaned in closer, poring over her notes.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Araya Shiki
    Time: 12:12 – School Day

“Then I’ll leave you to settle down in your new home”, Koutarou said with a smile. “Once again, welcome to OLYMPUS, Araya-san. Hopefully you will find this city as pleasant as I have found it.”
    After she left Koutarou, Shiki began to explore the dorm while looking for her room. It seemed like other people were already in, probably her new "roommates." Should she try and seek them out or drop her things off first? Given that she wasn't a very athletic girl, Shiki decided to do the former first.

Her room was very nice and tidy. It looked like the staff had prepared her room just before she arrived. It was pretty empty, aside from the bare necessities, like a desk, closet, bed, etc. The window had a nice view of the lawn, a peaceful scenery that she wouldn't mind waking up to.

After she dropped her belongings off on her desk, Shiki turned to her next objective - seeking out her roommates so she could pump them for information. As she exited her room, she stretch her senses, looking for any signs of life.

Blog Entries
    William Tenevere
    Time: 10:32 - School Day

"William Tenevere, huh....? Your room can be found on the building named "Etelä". That's the southernmost of the four big buildings you saw on your way here. There, it's floor six, room T. Try to remember it, because I won't say this twice."
    I jot this down on my phone, in case I forget. It takes time for me to remember things, unless my brain deems it super important. Which isn't a lot, unfortunately...

I decided to ask the question that's been on my mind for the last few seconds.

"Miss Julmakäsi? What are the requirements to obtain a workshop, and how fast might one be able to earn it?" My voice doesn't falter this time. It's practically leaking with determination.

I need a workshop. No buts or ifs. I need to get stronger, so I can fight these people head on, with determination and fairness, not pragmatism and cowardice. I need a place where I can practice my techniques, improve on them, and blow shit up.

If I don't, that'd be a waste of my time here at Olympus.

Rebecca J. Valentine
    Time: 11:10 - School Day

“The person you need to find and talk to, is none other than a fellow Dead Apostle Ancestor of mine: Altrouge Brunestud. I have no idea what the Lord of Blood & Contract is doing here, but that is exactly what I’d like to find out. And so, that would be your first mission. Find Miss Brunestud, talk to her, and find out what you can about her reasons of being in OLYMPUS”
    The blonde let go of Rebecca, stepped in front of her so that they were face-to-face, and leaned to his silver walking-stick a rather forboding grin spreading across his face as he peered down at the younger vampire.

“Now, before we get any further than this, I would first like to give you something. This is the key to your room. Westernmost castle, fifth floor, room number 5”
    With that he gave the brunnette girl a key to her dorm room which she took with a slight nod of thanks, as was polite after all. Then, after that was over with, Jacques gained a somewhat mysterious expression.

“So…….do we have a deal? I help you on your path to the miracle, and in exchange, whenever I yank a little chain, you’ll help me with whatever small problem I might be having at the moment. Of course, I won’t be calling you to do anything I could not handle myself. Just things that would go better, if my influence was not known”
    With that said he extended his hand towards Rebecca and at that moment, it was clear. There was something extremely foreboding, and dangerous, in Jacques’ eyes. All mixed in with anticipation.

“So…….will you shake this hand?”
    Rebecca's eyes flashed crimson and she smirked at the other Vampire, she had a strange sense that she was getting in over her head but the challenge of it all called to the beast in her and a dark chuckle escaped her throat.

"Hmhmhm, but of course Jacquie..."

She reached out her free hand and grasped Jacques' hand tightly, sealing their agreement as her smirk became a predatory grin, fangs dropping into view as it did so.

"I look forward to seeing what my past holds for me, hmhmhm any clues on where I should start my little search or should I just wander randomly untill I catch the lady's scent?"
    With bloodstained hands, humanity slips away.
    A wicked end comes, I am less human.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Time: 11:28 am- School Day

"Kazuya-san, I can see that you're a rock star of great renown. Is there a chance I might know how is it like? The girls must really like you! Was it some sort of dream you had in high school?"
    “Ahaha…really, nothing like that. It’s not like becoming a rock-star will suddenly make you all popular with the ladies-“

“Indeed”, a sharp voice cut into the conversation. “And that is good, since as we both know, you, Master, should take care in who you associate yourself romantically with. After all, becoming a Master in a Holy Grail War leaves a little time for women other than your own Servant.”

The voice belonged to a woman with short hair, clad in a strange armor, who had till then been completely invisible. However, during the middle of the conversation, she had reverted out of her spirit form, and suddenly, the huge presence of concentrated magical power and legends reborn could be felt in the room. What added to the frail girl’s already strangely dominant aura was her absolutely ridiculously-sized shield, which she still held with no effort.

“A-ah, Defender….so you were there…” Kazuya said, smiling in a bit of a tired way. “What is it?”

“Nothing”, the woman said, looking strangely like she was pouting a bit. “However, you should really watch yourself, Master. After all, doing work in that kind of condition is no-go. I would advise you to take rest after you’ve dealt with this student.”

Faint blush appeared on the girl’s face, and when she spoke the next words, it seemed that they required a lot of courage.

“I-If you want….Master….” Defender clenched her fist tightly, like she was pumping herself up for a battle. “Y-y-you can use my lap as a pillow for your rest!”

Time: 20:05 - Evening

"But whatever. Although the weather's rather nice, I guess that asking for the stairs to ride themselves would be dumb, so how about we conversate as we get to our respective rooms? If you feel like, of course, it's not like I'm in a hurry or anything."
    “Yeah, that sounds like a plan. I’m dying for a shower anyway”, Simone said with a hint of a grin.

While the two walked up the stairs, Simone was clearly intrigued by the fact that Drake was a new student.

“Heeh……I can’t even really remember what my first day here was like. It’s been so fun that trying to remember all the details is bit of a futile thing to attempt. That’s why I took up writing a diary after the first month”, Simone laughed. It was the kind of good-hearted laugh that could easily catch on. “Well, just goes on to show what kind of place OLYMPUS is. I mean, some here go on and on about the dangers there might be, and are curious about the true reasons why the whole place was even built…….but why bother? I mean, as long as we can enjoy ourselves in a city like this, what’s the big deal?”

Simone eyed Drake up a bit.

“What do you think, Drake? Are you here to enjoy yourself, or to find out some “hidden truths”?”

Time: 13:34 - School Day

"Kaichou-chan! I am pleased to inform you that I have composed this extremely informative report to describe my progress in dealing with all the paperwork you have assigned me. I finished with the paperwork some time ago actually, but after completing it I was appalled by the poor state of your archives. Really, milady, it was quite unacceptable by any standards. Therefore I have restructured the entire thing into full chronological order. From the first ever Student Council meeting over there, to the reports that were archived last night and this morning, situated to the right. I have also color coded most of the files according to the factions or clubs involved, list of the corresponding colors and factions I placed at the side of the first cabinet. Oh, the general meeting reports are in hot pink, by the way."
    “Haah…..I see”, Ouji Misaya looked a bit taken aback, but was by no means unsatisfied with the amount of work Firo had done. She glanced to the files that were, right now, far more organized than before, and gave a hint of a smile. “Poor Keiichi was under so much work as the secretary, no wonder the files were getting unorganized. Anyways, good work, Prochainezo. I’m glad to see you’ve become quite useful even now.”

As if struck by lightning, suddenly, a rather scary smile appeared on Misaya’s face. It was clear that she was planning on something, or rather, had just had a marvelous idea.

“I know…….If you’re that fast with paperwork, we could put you in charge of the complaints about Pop Kim that have been piling up for two years now…..ufufu…..ufufufu……fufufufufu”, Ouji Misaya muttered to herself, and glanced at rather suspicious, small door on the other side of the room which had a rather foreboding sign telling:

“DO NOT OPEN”

Time: 13:34 – School Day

“Good afternoon, I am Stanistaw Król of the Assembly of the 8th Sacrament. I need to see the dorm head in order to get my keys and sign myself in, would you happen to know where said person is at the moment?”
    The giant said nothing, and instead, continued to stare at Stanistaw with its ominous eyes. It was clear that the giant would not move as long as Stanistaw would not continue forward, but nobody could tell what would happen if the young man would approach the Servant carelessly.

However…

“A-ah! I’m here, I’m here! Do forgive me for not realizing you were there!” a voice of a young girl could be heard, and the atmosphere of the room was changed in a second.

A small hand appeared on the shoulder of the giant, and soon, a young, frail-looking small girl pulled herself up, and sat down on the giant’s shoulder. She was wearing a school uniform of the Athena Academy, which revealed her to be first-year student. The dress itself was black, and had a single, white symbol on its side. The girl herself had brown, long hair with some accessories in it. To be frank, she looked very young. Too young to even earn the first-year uniform she was wearing.

“I-I am the Dorm Head of the Assembly of the 8th Sacrament, Liza Mezzalforte! Nice to mee-W-WOAH!”

The small girl had lost her balance, and fell from the shoulder of the giant. However, she did not manage to fall far, as the Servant’s hand moved, and he caught the small girl gently. From the top of his raised palm, Liza peeked down at Stanistaw with smile on her face.

“A-as I said: It is nice to meet you!”

Time: 11:31 - School Day

It seems that the Persephone Gardens are empty right now.

“Zzzzzzzzz…..”

Or, perhaps, not completely empty. After all, a slight sound of snoring can be heard from one corner, under a single apple-tree that has yet to bear any fruits. Some kind of green-skinned humanoid was definitely sleeping there, but since he was obstructed by bushes, it was kind of hard to see, what was actually sleeping under that tree.

Time: 10:50 - School Day

"He seems like a nice guy, Roselia. Now, again excuse my forwardness, how would I be able to summon a Servant of my own, Señora?"
    Roselia smiled in a way that would have melted even the heart of most evil demon.

“Oh, no, I’m sorry. That is simply the type of information I cannot hand out. After all, it is one of the tests here in OLYMPUS to find out the way to summon your own Servant, and take part in the Holy Grail War”, she spoke, as if scolding gently a somewhat mischievous child. “It wouldn’t be much of a test if I told you the answer now would it?”

Time: 10:34 - School Day

"Miss Julmakäsi? What are the requirements to obtain a workshop, and how fast might one be able to earn it?"
    Tessa Julmakäsi raised her eyebrow.

“You haven’t been here even a one day, and you’re already asking for a workshop? Man, talk about hastiness”, she said, and drummed the table with her fingers. “Anyways, first you’ll have to show us that your academics are good enough to warrant one. After that, if I like you enough, I’ll give you a one to use. Simple as that.”

“So how fast can you get a one?” Tessa seemed to think about it. “A week, maybe. That’s if you manage to click with me, and you’ll show that you really could use a workshop because of your knowledge.”

Time: 12:13 – School Day

“Peekaboo.”

Hanging from the ceiling, appearing upside-down in front of Shiki’s face just as she exited her room, was a girl with bright green eyes and hair. She clearly had the intention of giving Shiki a scare, but had not counted in the speed at which the girl exited the room. In other words, Shiki hit her straight to the forehead, sending the small girl tumbling down to the floor.

The small girl was dressed in the uniform of Athena Academy, and a second-year uniform at that.

“Ow, ow, ow…..Midori is shocked….” the girl muttered as she got up, rubbing her forehead. However, she soon got over it, as she stuck her hand to Shiki, while still sitting on the floor, and grinned wide.

“So! You’re our new room-mate, right? Nice to meet’cha!”

Time: 11:11 - School Day

"Hmhmhm, but of course Jacquie... I look forward to seeing what my past holds for me, hmhmhm any clues on where I should start my little search or should I just wander randomly untill I catch the lady's scent?"
    The moment Rebecca asked that, her hand touched Jacques’ hand.

And the when that happened, whole world went topsy-turvy.

The shadow that had been hiding under Jacques grew in size and swallowed both him and Rebecca, into a dark world where nothing could be seen. Soon, dozens and dozens of purple lights began shooting up and down, left and right, illuminating the endless darkness around the two. Jacques’ hand gripped Rebecca even harder, so hard his nails dug into her, and drew blood. However, there was no way to get out of that hold, as inside the shadow, it seemed as if anyone else had lost their powers but Jacques.

And then Rebecca’s blood, staining the hand of Jacques, began to move.

It travelled up Jacques’ arm, leaving a straight lines behind, as it went from the back of the hand to the shoulder, and from there, all the way to the right side of Jacques’ face, finally coming in contact with his right eye. The malicious smile on the man’s face turned into a sneering grin, and he finally spoke.

“Are you ready? Our contract is now complete, and there’s no going back!”

The lights grew and grew in numbers, becoming almost unbearable show of dazzle and colors. And while that happened, the blood that had been staining Jacques took a new form. It formed a golden chain that started from Jacques, and slowly made its way to Rebecca, tying itself around her neck. Golden chain, colored by red streams of Rebecca’s blood, which united the two.

It was as if Jacques was holding a leash around Rebecca’s neck. A golden chain, one which did not make her suffer, but the moment Jacques yanked from that chain, Rebecca had to take a step forward.

“Chain of Reformation…….ahaha…..” Jacques chuckled, as the shadow around them dispersed, revealing the normal, unchanged world once more around them. And as that world was revealed, the chain disappeared as well.

Not counting the small collar of golden chains left around Rebecca’s neck.

“I said it, didn’t I?” Jacques said with a twisted smile. “I yank a little chain, and you’ll come to me. This way, I know that I can trust you……Or perhaps trust is a wrong word? Maybe I should say that now I know that you are……Obidient?”

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 20:06 - Evening

“What do you think, Drake? Are you here to enjoy yourself, or to find out some “hidden truths”?”
    -"A bit from A, a bit from B I guess." I said, smiling a bit before going on. "Although my first day was rather nice, I don't think they made a floating city just for the sake of entertaining us... I think that in these kind of situations it's best to take as much enjoyment as possible but not lower your guard under any circumstance."

After all, truth is never sad but just irremediable.

By some weird reason, I kept that last thought to myself. What I was afraid of was not that in my attempts to find out the truth I'd discover something that would change my way of feeling about OLYMPUS, but to find out that I alone would be unable to do anything. Even in my days as a Freelancer, I usually ended up teaming with someone else because my powers alone wouldn't be enough to accomplish the job so that says it all. However, worrying unnecessarily was not my style, so I soon shrugged it off with no problems.

-"So, it does seem like you've been enjoying your stay here to the fullest. Heh, maybe someday you could show me some cool places to hang around?"
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes