Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2565707374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1595

Thread: Fate/Regalia (RP)

Asakami Aiko
    Time: 07:15 - Morning
    Day: April 17th - Friday

"Static?" Aiko muttered as she chewed on her last few bits of omelet, her face slightly contorted into a skeptical frown. She had a hard time believing it, as was probably natural. All schools have 'occult' and 'creepy' X number of unexplained mysteries that allegedly occur on their grounds under specific days or conditions, but she had never actually encountered such things, at least not back at her more normal, less elevated schools than this one.

Of course, it could always be argued that because some other phenomena exist, such as magic and demons, those unknown things could also exist, and... maybe that's the truth. Just backing off by using a 'scientific hiccup' as a convenient excuse is not always acceptable in the world as it really is. Aiko glanced away from Elina, the suspicious frown turning into a contemplative one as she seriously thought her words over. Maybe she was unsettled after all, by just a little, tiny bit.

...Well, she didn't know anything about radios, so thinking about a potential explanation was kind of pointless for her to begin with.

"...What do you mean, 'freaks them out completely'?"
    Last edited by Antary; July 30th, 2015 at 07:27 PM.

Fujou Rei
    Time: 13: 36 - School Time​
    Day: April 17th – Friday

Most would be weirded out by the enormous amount of strange accessories inside the shop. I might not be able to see them, but I can sense the magical energy that most give off, making their location quite present in my mind. There is also a strong mix of smells that speaks of a wild mysticism I haven't tried but at the same time one I am not scared of. To be completely honest, I am not entirely familiar with most of what can be found here, however, I would be lying if I said I was completely clueless about them. After all, the Fujou are said to have been an ancient family of Magi specializing in this sort of thing, and I've taken it upon myself to rediscover that part of the lineage. Finding this shop opens plenty of doors to grow, and if I wasn't so set on helping out a little girl in trouble, I would probably feel more like a kid at a candy store.

"..."

That said, we have bumped into quite a big obstacle in our road. A sleepy person to be exact... Most likely the shrine maiden Byakuren told me about. However, it isn't just her personality that makes things hard. Come to think of it, I haven't prepared any specific dialogue to tackle a situation like this. Should I be straightforward, like I've been to the grumpy samurai...? Or should I play my cards closer to my chest so as to not raise suspicion...? It's a hard choice to make, especially now that I realize how desperately I need a lead to move forward and get somewhere with the investigation.

"Ah, sorry... We didn't mean to bother you." Appearing from behind my companion, I apologize for the both of us. "It must be exhausting: Looking after a shrine and running a business."

Of course what I am saying is nothing more than a stab in the dark. I can't even tell if she wears a Miko outfit, but if Byakuren described her as a Shrine Maiden, I assume he has at least seen her once with it on... And If she does wear one, it means she does look after a shrine up here in OLYMPUS, or so I hope. Regardless, aside from being sympathetic, I don't have much to gain her favor. I don't particularly have large sums of money on me so as to appear as a rich customer, nor do I have a fancy item for trade or the influence to get her something she might need. I do have a good chance of intimidation with a swordsman next to me, but I've never been the kind of person to use violence as the first solution to my problems.

"We're actually looking for someone; a friend. I believe she comes here often and is a good customer of yours. She's from a family of high prestige, almost like a princess. Does that ring any bells?"

Another stab in the dark, but I have no choice.
    Last edited by hero; July 30th, 2015 at 10:04 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Lapis

Time: Lunchtime - 12:26

An odd design for a phone- probably the result of splitting the space between their two personalities and their rather distinct tastes. It was a rather obvious arrangement, but she couldn’t help but wonder briefly how KAIKEN’s room would have looked- assuming they kept a half each and it had as much contrast as their phone did, it would’ve looked rather weird. And then there were objects that couldn’t be split that easily, like the bed…

She shook her head.

“No worries, no worries, it’s actually not my first time sharing numbers. As for your other personality, I’ll keep that in mind.” From the way KAIKEN described him, it would seem like the other personality was lot like Ryouzen in that aspect. Not surprising that the two had become friends, then.

Unsurprisingly, it didn’t matter much to Ryouzen whether or not she came with them. KAIKEN’s worries were really more unfounded than anything. Whether or not they’d actually find a movie they could agree on seemed doubtful given what she knew of their respective tastes, but it would probably work out.

"I... um, I suppose I should thank you. You did really help here, Lapis."
    “You’re welcome!” She gave a triumphant grin to the pair. “But really, all I did was talk a bit… Anyways, I think I’ve intruded long enough, so I’ll leave you two alone for now. Good luck!”

Waving goodbye to Ryouzen and KAIKEN, Lapis leaved to return to the school building. Lunch had been nice- talking with them had been fun and amusing, but with her unfamiliarity with the school, it’d be for the best to get ready for her next class.

Time: Afternoon - 15:15

With a tinge of excitement in her step, Lapis made her way over to the clubroom she’d been told about earlier. Although she hadn’t heard much about it, the title of the club seemed to explain enough about it. Researching mysteries! Or in other words, detective work! Like solving crimes and stuff.

It sounded both dangerous and exciting. And to get an invitation to join something like that seemed like an unbelievably good stroke of luck. It was regrettable that she couldn’t go see how KAIKEN and Ryouzen were doing, but this was more than interesting to make up for it.

Fairly certain that she’d have arrived earlier than most people, she waited at the door to see when Will would arrive, or if he had already done so. It’d be much better to be introduced than have to greet a bunch of strangers and explain herself, after all.

Blog Entries
    Himari Aoyama
    Time: 15:01 PM - Afternoon
    Date: April 17th - Friday

Someone called for me right as I was about to go search for Tokugawa-dono. If I answer them, then I might miss Tokugawa-dono. But in exchange, I'll be able to get to know my classmates better. While that's relatively unimportant to this text, I received during lunch time and then asking Tokugawa-dono on how to help this person.

However it wouldn't be right for me to just disregard them. Perhaps, they're talking about it too? In that case, it would be nice to see multiple perspectives such as my classmates.

"Sure? What can I help you with?"

With that said, I walked over to the group curious on what they needed my help with.

Blog Entries
    William Tenevere
    Time: Afternoon - 15:17

Hmm.

My mind, numbed by classes, is still reeling about today’s lunch with Four. Talking to her was probably a terrible idea, and even now I’m left with the distinct sense of regret about even telling her Symphony’s name. After all, if it turned out to be my fault that she randomly harasses the hell out of Symphony later, I’d have to hurt myself. God knows that I need to contain that mess of a being.

Ah, well, time for Mystery Research Club, where Symphony is still missing. It’ll be fine, I just need to wait until tonight. Think positive, Will, everything will just be fine.

…And surprisingly, Lapis is already there at the club door when I arrive. Damn, to be late when I bothered to recruit her in the first place, that’s unprofessional.

“Oh, sorry to keep you waiting. I ran a bit late…” I say, scratching the back of my head. S’kinda annoying that I did somehow manage to arrive later than she did, after all.

“Here, come on in.” I open the door and beckon for her to come inside. “Nu Vi is probably here.”

Ladies first.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Erwin E. Scwhert
    Time: 15:04

That was a tense class. The false Princess from earlier was staring at me strangely, as if she wished to wrap her hands around my neck. Could her feelings be so strong? Ah, it is such a shame. I apologize, milady, but my heart belongs to God. Besides, I'm not into that kind of stuff.

But now school has ended, and the day is half-done. Let us sail forth from our classroom and embark!

"We stand here with a mission," I speak solemnly to the three warriors behind me, as we leave the academy behind us. To be sure, they are likely enemies in disguise, but as of now they are shrouded in the fog of uncertainty. I've grasped it now; this place is a battleground where subtlety and intelligent maneuvering are key. To accomplish my goals, I must keep myself hidden from others, while delving deep into their despicable secrets. To do so I shall sheathe my Zealous Blade and be merely Erwin, for so long as I can. And thus, I shall befriend these people and be their ally in this quest, so that one day they might be redeemed of their terrible sins!

...it's definitely not because they're fun to hang out with and Miss Flores is a teasing minx. That would be just silly.

"Our quest: To save this princess in peril. This instruction of utmost importance, delivered unto us by grace of the most magnificent Text Message, shall guide our blades and direct this investigation. I shall say it now. Some of us may not survive. We must be prepared to risk our lives, nay, our souls. For it is said, that Man's worth is not measured in how they shed the blood of others, but in how much of their own they are willing to spill. On this day we proceed forward without hesitation, for we know our hearts to be pure and just-!"

This... this isn't working at all, is it?

Well, I suppose righteous speeches aren't for everyone. Perhaps they lack the necessary faith to appreciate my speech-craft, the heretics. Guess I'll just have to stick to regular old moral support.

"Er, well, I mean... and we get to watch that Half-Blood fight some famous mage in a life-or-death battle! And wander around the city. And maybe one-up some annoying foes. Woo! Now where is our stop? This is my first day here and I have absolutely no idea where anything is. We can consolidate information as we travel." I still have no idea who these Raiderz and Radicals are, or why our resident mechanical dog expert is shy about having coffee with a friend. But I suspect I'll know very soon.

Actually, on that note: A thought.

If this girl has the power to seal away a Servant, wouldn't that mean there are already Servants on OLYMPUS? That at least on person has figured out a way to summon them? The briefing said nothing about how I would summon a Servant, and frankly, I'm not sure I'd need to. It must be a very heretical ritual. But if that's the case, why explain it at all...?

Well, that's just one more question to ask.
    Last edited by Bloble; July 31st, 2015 at 04:13 AM. Reason: ADD MOAR THING

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Time: 16:05 - Afternoon

Juliana got yet another surprise when Tetsuyama reacted in a celebratory way, in regards to her admitting her involvement in that incident more than a week ago. Tetsuyama then jumped off her throne, went close to the two students and, as a display of her strength, picked them up from their prostration.

When the lady of the court dusted off and patted the mute's shoulders, she laughed so boisterously that both Vielyna and Retta, the guardswoman who they knocked down earlier, was physically put off by the sound. Juliana can hear her laughing, but she was so surprised out of her mind that she can't even react to the whole situation. On one hand, the mute did not expect that her just coincidentally walking into that chaotic night and fending off for herself made her get in the good graces of a influential person in the whole floating city. And on the other, she was glad that Lady Tetsuyama was not rude to them in anyway. In fact, she even was praising the young alchemist for her accidental part of that incident. But still, the dumbfounded mute did not know whether to be glad or not, as she was trying to smile but too confused to do so physically.

And then, Tetsuyama asked Juliana what she wanted from her. Apparently, the Deva can't recognize what the alchemist was feeling during that time, and Vielyna wanted to explain the situation until she seemingly realized that, maybe, the Russian girl can properly explain herself better.

At this point, Juliana had no choice. She inhaled deeply, sighed and pulled out her HECATE-phone, as if what she did was some sort of contingency plan for any awkward situation, a cheat code to make things less uneasy for her. She started to type what she wanted to say on the gadget, and then presently handed the phone over to Lady Tetsuyama. It read:

"Allow me to properly introduce myself, Lady Tetsuyama. But before that, I would like to apologize for improperly crashing through your door and acting in an undignified manner before you after that. But, to start, I am Juliana Petronova, a second year student from Athena Academy, and I currently reside in the dormitories of ATLAS. The companion I have with me right now is Miss Vielyna von Einzbern, and she is also a student in the Academy, and she is a good friend of mine. Again, we are sorry for crashing your court, it was out of a necessity we both didn't expect.

First of all, I am really sorry for not verbally expressing myself in anyway earlier in front of you, Lady Tetsuyama. My training back home in Arkhangelsk on magecraft and alchemy had rendered me unable to orally talk anymore, although I thankfully still have the ability to hear. And so, I apologize in advance if I can't communicate in the same way as other people do.

And second, I feel like I do not deserve to be praised at all for my actions in that chaotic event at the Crystal City not too long ago. I simply was violating my curfew during that time and I just happened to come upon that fight by accident, and thus I just needed to fend off for myself when one of Doctor Arothron's biological creations attacked me for a personal reason I would not divulge.

Finally, we thank you for warmly welcoming us in your court, Lady Tetsuyama. We really appreciate such gesture."

Luis Dias
    Time: 15:52 - Afternoon

Luis felt a cold sweat slide down his spine.

A chill not associated with the hotblooded exercises from before but from an uneasiness brought from hesitation and fear. There was no way to win Luis thought as he formulated scenario after scenario in his mind. Each action that he could take would surely end in his failure of the obstacle course. After coming this far with his brain, all he could think about was the futility of every possible action. All roads lead to either his kicked shot being blocked by Romeo, Romeo tackling him as he sped out the funnel (incredibly dreadful since Romeo was shirtless again), and Romeo Romeo Romeo! Where art thy shirt, Romeo! The unease seized up Luis's body as he finally entered the last obstacle, his mind wrought with worry and doubt. As Luis swerved and shot through the twisting tunnel, his negative thoughts grew more like a malignant tumor.

It is impossible, it is impossib----!

LUIS, you idiot!

A sharp insult cuts through Luis's stormy mind as a rough yet familiar voice speaks.

Luis. You are thinking too hard again. What-Ifs, What-Cans, Should-Is, et cetera et cetera. Do not let them cloud your mind, my student. Address them then follow up on the most feasible solution. Do not just think, but DO IT!

Master Fernando's words clear the raging doubts and hesitation. He was right, there was no point in dwelling on a decision and its consequences at this moment. All the matter was doing it!

Luis snaps out of his haze of inaction and quickly reprocesses the plans with new energy. Romeo, quirky he is, is no doubt a seasoned goalie and would easily defend against a suicidal charge on the goal post. As strong as Luis was, he would not hold up against Romeo's most assuredly durable and strong physique (and sweaty man chest, god please someone get Romeo a shirt). The only chance Luis had was a shot! Gritting his teeth hard under G-force pressure, Luis performs a reckless action that was undoubtedly stupid to anyone watching the events transpiring right now. Against all common sense, Luis corkscrewed around and activated his R-Boots against the spiraling runway.

Luis shot upwards halfway through the tunnel like a firework filled with rocket fuel launched from deep inside an erupting volcano.

But the sudden jolt of force from ejecting himself out of the tunnel had wrenched the ball from Luis's grip and he was sent twirling wildly through the sky! Right was left, left was right as Luis spun out of control at high speeds high above the Airball field. He could faintly hear frantic yelling and fearful gasps and screams from below but Luis's ears were searching for only one sound. And that sound, as soft as it was beneath the cacophony of air resistance and Luis's own panicked mind, was heard.

The Airball was somehow returning to its owner.

Luis felt like he had taken a roller coaster through a tornado and his lunch would have expelled itself so fast that it would have ripped through time. But with the sudden and lucky return of the Airball, Luis knew.

One chance to do it!

The world slows down for Luis. For him the only things that matter are him, the ball, and the goal ring a few kilometers below. Luis's right Ricochet Boot glows with prana as he quickly stretches it out. The Airball swiftly swerves into just the right spot. In that moment, three words paint the action in Luis's mind.

​JUST DO IT.

A loud Thump! is heard from the 7th floor of Athena Academy.
    The sound of boot-on-ball is heard from even the nearest surrounding wards.

Last edited by MssrNeko; July 31st, 2015 at 08:47 AM.

Spoiler:

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Akio Saiki
    Time: 21:02 - Evening

"Recruitment, asshole. Get on, yer Shanghai'ing-experience begins now," she announced. "If ya want public relations, try Gedou. Ya got alon' so fuckin' well with her, didn't ya? Now shaddap, we've gotta make a round-'bout trip by the Central Ward. Ain't got no flight-app ta this ride, so we gotta do things ol' fashioned way."
    "I'm not getting along too well with any of your little group to be honest." Akio shrugged as he replied, trying his best to keep a relaxed, disinterested look.

You'd think that's a good sign.

-----

The ride was something else entirely. It reminded him of being a little boy riding through night-lit Tokyo in the back of his uncles Benz. However the additional direct impact of the elements turned it into a far more immediate feeling. And the crystals did their rest to differentiate this from your regular metropolis, breaking the light of the stars into a thousand tiny sparkles.

Despite not quite being alone tonight and having to do this job if he wanted to get any closer to Yuki, a slight feeling of melancholy accompanied his fascination with the spectacle. The knowledge that this was something the people of OLYMPUS usually shared with their closest lovers made him regret agreeing to this in the first place.

Not like he would have a date planned anyway, but knowing that he couldn't partake still didn't feel any better.

I should really do something about this. Lots of interesting candidates in the dorm...

"So, ya ready ta get yer knuckles dirty?" she yelled over the rushing wind.
    Before he could wallow too much in self pity Banri broke the silence. "Depends."
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Stanistaw Król
    Time: 15:36 - Afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    "There you are, Stan!"
    I nearly jump from surprise from the sound of Lea's voice compounded with this growing feeling of nervousness? Thankfully I'm able to regain my composure enough by the time they've reached the place I've been idling around.

I've got to say though Lea and the girl, that I would assume is his date, looked pretty good together, natural even you might say. However I do feel as though this picture was missing something important...

"Sorry it took us so long. I had to hunt down your date after she got cold feet."
    She got cold feet? So it's not only me whose anxious about this whole thing? Huh, it actually makes me feel kind of more relaxed knowing that...not sure why, but I guess it's a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    "Nice to meet you, Stan. Just call me Rachel."
    I grasp her hand and nod to her while shaking it.

"Likewise, it's a pleasure, Rachel."

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    "As for... wait. Hey! Fujiki! Don't go sneaking off, you've got a gentleman to meet!"
    So I finally get to see who it is that I am "dating" and...well she certainly had an interesting attire. I admit of everything I've seen people wearing on OLYMPUS this is perhaps the one I'd call the most outlandish, what with the multi-colored kimono that was elaborately decorated with butterflies and...a skeleton holding a cross? Sure I tend to wear a shirt with a skull on it along with a coat, but this is on a whole another level, but then again, so what? So her dress was a bit strange, people often say not to judge a book by its cover, right?

Too bad that stare of hers really isn't helping, actually I kind of want to back away from her...but no, I can't do that! Stan remember what Lea said, remember what he said!

"In any case, it's really about entertaining your dame and making sure they're enjoying themselves."
    That's right, it's my duty to make sure she has a good time on this date thing and doing something as foolish as that would ruin the whole evening. True, she doesn't seem to eager about this whole thing, but that just means I need to make the first move.

Giving her a warm smile, I step forward and extend my hand towards her.

"And it's a pleasure to meet you as well, Fujiki. My Name's Stanistaw Król, or Stan as people prefer to call me, though I suppose you already know that."
    Last edited by Zagrin; August 1st, 2015 at 01:49 AM.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Time: 12:45 - Lunchtime

"Thank you for the drink."
    Devon chuckled.

"Figured you'd might like it. I mean, it's a bit of a infamous drink around here, but there's a certain strain of people who absolutely adore it. I suppose you fall somewhere within that category," the boy said. "That being said, there's a little side-effect. You might wanna straighten out your hair before you get back to class..."

And, as Devon had pointed out, something strange had happened to Elaine's hair after she had drank from the bottle. It was standing up in every direction, jolted like a current of electricity had been run through it. Or, perhaps, like thousand balloons had been rubbed against her scalp. Whatever the metaphor, it seemed that the drink itself had summoned a great deal of static electricity, one that Elaine now suffered from.

Still, thanks to her new "hairstyle" she did have more in common with the sun than previously. She looked like one.

"Well then," Devon said and smirked at the sight. "Shall we get back to class?"

Time: 15:06 - Afternoon

"Well, his opinion on the matter seems to be fairly clear. Now what I'm curious about is your personal opinion on this matter. Not what the family desires to happen, or what the prince himself desires to happen, but what do you think the best outcome would be?"
    Kultaranta looked a bit nervous, having to deal with the vampire all by himself. That, and he clearly wasn't comfortable sharing his personal opinion on a matter that quite literally affected not one, but two countries. Eventually though he relented under Four's persistent gaze. With a sigh, the pink-haired chamberlain lowered his voice and begun talking.

"If I had to give my own opinion... I'd say that His Majesty is simply afraid. Just as Princess Edith is. They are both people who value their independence over everything else, very stubborn and incredibly childish... mostly due to their age. What sets them against each other are the initial impressions both have had of each other," Kultaranta explained. "That being said, if they could see past those prejudiced opinions..."

Suddenly, Kultaranta flashed Four a beaming smile.

"... I'd think they'd be a perfect couple. They have so much in common once they have learned to listen to each other. Once they have matured and gained experience brought by age, I'd be willing to bet they'd make a lovely husband and a wife," he said, before looking a bit troubled. "The problem, of course, is that both of them are too preoccupied with their own interests to pay any attention to the marriage. Speaking of which..."

Kultaranta turned to look back to the table where they had left Väinö.

"Your Highness! Please make sure to remain here until we are finished! I'm not chasing you ag-"

The only one who looked back at Kultaranta was the lion cub, Duke. Prince Väinö had disappeared, leaving behind just the fading memory. That, and a set of footprints that headed towards the central ward.

"Y-Your Highness!" Kultaranta yelled, but nobody returned his shout.

Time: 07:17 - Morning

"...What do you mean, 'freaks them out completely'?"
    "I dunno," Elina admitted with a shrug. "I'm not a Master after all. But it all started when people realized that the reporter extraordinaire of OLYMPUS, one Fujou Erika, never investigated that mystery. That itself was odd, but then someone claimed to have heard two Masters talking about Static. Apparently they heard a song instead of static on that station, and it chilled them to the bone. Someone even claimed that Pop Kim, one horrible girl of a Master, said 'She never wanted to hear that song again.'"

Elina wiggled her fingers, clearly trying her best to bring in the spooky atmosphere. Too bad the morning sun shining brightly through the window somewhat lessened the effect.

"So yeah," she concluded. "All Masters avoid the station like a plague, and us normal peeps can't hear what song is hidden there. It's a complete mystery!"

Time: 13: 38 - School Time​

"Ah, sorry... We didn't mean to bother you. It must be exhausting: Looking after a shrine and running a business."
    "Yes it is~" the shrine maiden mumbled an answer. "So let me sleep~, bastard~"
    "We're actually looking for someone; a friend. I believe she comes here often and is a good customer of yours. She's from a family of high prestige, almost like a princess. Does that ring any bells?"
    "Doesn't ring a bell~, don't pay attention to customers~," the shrine maiden immediately answered. "No tabs~, not service~, just pay and go~, that's all~"

At this point, Byakuren was getting a little bit frustrated. It was clear from the tone of her voice that rather than not knowing anything about their target of inquiry, this girl just wanted to be as unhelpful as possible. It could have had some deeper meaning, but then again, considering what kind of person they were dealing with, it could be just petty revenge for the way Rei and Byakuren woke her up. Nevertheless, it was beginning to dawn to them that getting information about this person was nigh impossible.

Maybe that's why it was so good that suddenly, a side-door opened and out walked another shrine maiden. This one dressed in white and blue and with... dog ears?

"Hansei! We've got customers!" the other girl immediately yelled to the sleeping shrine maiden, her tail swishing angrily back and forth. "Get your lazy ass up right now!"

"Aww~", the sleeping shrine maiden, Hansei apparently, groaned. "Do I have to~?"

“Nu Vi is probably here.”
    As Lapis and Will entered the Mystery Research Club, only to get a face full of male skin for their troubles' worth. Inside, something akin to a gathering was going on. On one side there was Nu Vi, sitting on his chair and looking rather troubled. Next to her was a blonde girl who was unknown to both Will and Lapis, but judging by how she stood behind Vi's chair, she could only be one person: the Vice-President, Euris Afolente.

Across the room from those two, there were two young men there, and both just radiated energy, although in different ways. The shorter of the two had a blonde hair and antiquated clothes. There was a large bow strapped to his back, and magical energy seemed to pour from him like he had been a fountain. There was no mistaking it; this one was a Servant. Thus, the man next to him had to be his Master.

And what a Master that was.

The person in front of them had to be at least two meters tall, if not over that. His black and yellow hair was beautifully ruffled to acquire just the maximum style, and instead of the usual Athena Academy uniform's jacket (or shirt for that matter) he had some sort of white haori. Oh, and the bare abs he had seemed to fill the whole room with their presence. Somehow, this man's Adonis-like physique managed to overpower even his own, definitely sleeker, Servant.

"So, help me a little out here," Nu Vi said, sounding a little exasperated. "You're sure about your own victory, yet you want us to research your opponent nevertheless? ... Why?"

"Oh, you don't get it, do you, Prez?" the tall man asked, and clicked his tongue in an belittling way that made you want to immediately punch his smug face in. "It's not just a battle I need to win, I need to win the hearts' of the people, too! Thus, I need to make my first Duel Chart victory the coolest one ever! I don't just aim to beat this Procha-whatever fellow. I aim to make him give up!"

Nu Vi rolled his eyes, a look that was clearly missed by the taller man.

"And that's why you want us to research Mr. Prochainezo? For the love of..." Nu suddenly noticed both Lapis and Will, and his expression went from frustrated to relieved. "Oh. Oh! William! Get in, get in! I was just thinking about calling you..."

The look on the Club President's face seemed to scream: "Help me, help meeee!"

Time: 15:02 PM - Afternoon

"Sure? What can I help you with?"
    "Come on, over here."

Himari was quickly shuffled to one of the seats around one particular desk. On that desk sat the (clearly uncomfortable looking) blue-haired girl, eyeing up the rest of the girls like they had cornered her. Four cats and a single mouse, in a way. The oldest-looking girl smiled widely and patted the blue-haired one on the shoulder, before gesturing for Himari's attention.

"Aoyama, was it? Well, Sakhmet here is a bit... how you say, introverted?" she started, only to be interrupted by the girl with a bob-cut.

"You mean she's a nerd."

"Shush, Kasiya," the eldest girl said, and then continued like nothing had happened. "Yes, introverted. Well we, as her faction mates and close friends, no longer wanted her to miss out on the best parts of being a teenager! Therefore we decided to use today's Meteor Shower as a chance to break her out of her shell!"

"Kasiya said we're gonna pimp her!" the girl with black haired happily exclaimed, only to be slapped by the older girl.

"Shush, Nailah!" she warned the girl, before continuing once more. "But here we came across a problem. What sort of date should we get her? A handsome one? A strong one? A fun one? We haven't been able to decide, what with each of us having our own opinion. That's why we decided we needed a new, fresh perspective. And that's where you come in, Aoyama!"

"Um, Nenet? I'm not so sure about this..." the blue-haired girl, Sakhmet tried to say, but was quickly overruled by the beaming upperclassman.

"Oh shush, Sakhmet! It's gonna go fine, especially now that we have our fresh point of view!" Nenet said, before turning back to Himari. "So, what do you think? What sort of date should we get lonely old Sakhmet here?"

Time: 15:04 - Afternoon

"Oh, give it a rest, esé. No one's interested."

Juanita giggled at Erwin's lonely tirade that he had started the moment they had left the Athena Academy behind. Vara and Jäeger had started talking about something completely else, apparently having to do with some antique shoppe that had been near the mall, and thus had completely ignored the Templar. Juanita herself had busied herself with some wallet she had (hopefully) found on the ground. She had rummaged through its contents with quite the intensity. Thus, the only audience Erwin had had was the mechanical dog walking besides Jäeger.

And even the dog didn't seem too impressed with his speech.

"No need to be so serious 'bout it, see?" Juanita grinned and patted Erwin on the shoulder, before catching him by by said shoulders by draping her arm over it. "Instead of, y'know, going all in like some super secret detective, let's just find out what we can and have fun, no? I bet you haven't even visited Demeter Market yet. So we shop a little, talk a little, see if anything turns up. No hay pedo, si?"

Vara chuckled at those words.

"Yeah, while this is important, we don't have to stress ourselves out because of it. So she's got a point, Erwin. And her fingers in your shirt pocket. Watch out."

Juanita drew back her hand, which had been trying to plant the now-empty-wallet onto Erwin. A wide grin spread to her face as she patted Erwin's chest, almost as if to smooth over the fact that she was about to frame him for... whatever she had done to get that wallet.

"Er, well, I mean... and we get to watch that Half-Blood fight some famous mage in a life-or-death battle! And wander around the city. And maybe one-up some annoying foes. Woo! Now where is our stop? This is my first day here and I have absolutely no idea where anything is. We can consolidate information as we travel."
    "First we'll be dropping by the Shopping District to see a contact of mine," Jäeger explained with a smile. "We'll need to take a bus there... and the station's just over there. So don't worry. It shouldn't be too long. After we have talked to that contact, well... it depends on what she knows. We'll have to decide when we're there."

Time: 16:07 - Afternoon

Finally, we thank you for warmly welcoming us in your court, Lady Tetsuyama. We really appreciate such gesture.
    "No, no, think nothing of it!" Tetsuyama said with a grin. "Like I said, purposeful or not, you did screw over Maxwellia's plan. And those who get on his bad side are automatically on my good side. That bastard has had it coming for years, and I count every victory someone scores. Sooner or later his house of cards will fall around him, and that's when I'll be able to stomp him out of OLYMPUS for good."

Vielyna laughed a bit awkwardly at that. The blood-lust echoing from the master smith's voice was quite something to hear. There was clearly no love lost between the two Devas.

"And I already know who your friend here is," Tetsuyama continued, nodding at Vielyna. "The girl's been over here a few times, what with her arm being a gun. Usually homunculi have their ways of repairing that stuff, but Ms. Einzbern here has been using my services instead. Of which I'm thankful, I might add. Your designs have given me inspiration for my own projects."

"R-really? I'm honored..." Vielyna said, blushing deeply. The unexpected praise she got had really gotten to her.

"Anyways, you must've come here for more than just a casual visit," Tetsuyama said, eyeing Juliana up and down. "Is there something I can do for you?"

"Well, actually..." Vielyna said. "It's about Ms. Petronova's weapon. During the fight with Maxwellia Arothron's chimaera, it, well..."

This caught Tetsuyama's interest. She peered at Juliana, eyes narrow like those of a tiger.

"Hmh? Your weapon?" she asked, voice suddenly serious. "... Can you show me?"

Time: 15:53 - Afternoon

Wind.

Sky.

And the stream of shining white that broke the barrier between them, screaming like a proud eagle in its wake.

For a second or two, a clear-cut line of pure light seemed to stretch across the Airball field, drawing a singular path from the apex of Luis' jump straight into Romeo, and the goal behind him. It was like a shooting star, if shooting stars had broken the sound barrier every time they appeared. The loud clap of the airball leaving its own noise behind reverberated throughout the top floor of Athena Academy, and it was replaced by the sound of kinetic energy pushing the ball forth. Hence the screech. Hence the eagle-like scream.

The faces below, on the field, couldn't have been more varied. Lauretta stared at the sight with eyes wide as plate. She had been ready to send Cinnamon to fetch Luis once he shot out of the spiral, but decided to wait just a few seconds to see what's what. Now she was glad she had. Otherwise she might not have witnessed this complete turnabout to apparent failure. Next to her, Ed stared at his training partner with his mouth hanging open. There was no way the green-haired boy had expected Luis to catch onto the finesse of Airball so quickly, much less pull out something like this.

And lastly, on the other side of the field, accompanied by the ever stoic Cinnamon, Rachel Comet stared at the spectacle unfolding on the sky of OLYMPUS. And she grinned.

"Finally. This year, we'll get it all back..." Rachel murmured, her hands clenching into fists.

And what about the ball itself? Or Romeo for that matter, who had been guarding the goal? The latter was currently trying to decipher what had just happened. Whilst Romeo was a Brawler himself, he did have some promise as a goalie, too. Thus, he wasn't exactly a novice when it came to blocking incoming shots. However, what he had just witnessed left him speechless. First he saw the rookie shooting out towards the sky, then he heard the eagle's scream, and then, and then...

... Then the goal behind him had shattered into million pieces thanks to the force of Luis' kick.

"Unbelievable..." Romeo muttered, watching the airball which was currently travelling towards Dionysus Park's airspace. "That's gotta be... heh. It's almost like Captain herself..."

Then, both him and, indeed, the whole field fell into a silence.

Silence that was few seconds later broken by loud cheers.

New Ability Acquired!
    Águila Shot
    B (A)
    Physical counter-move gained through a moment of inspiration, sweat and pure instinct all poured into a moment of pressure, thus resulting in a diamond. This jumping move can be used to intercept physical projectile attacks of same or lower rank and send them back to their owners. Various, more specialized attacks may still harm the user of this ability, but normal attacks can have their power redirected completely. The ability to intercepted and counter these projectile attacks is still dependent on user's AGI score.

When utilized with proper amount of hang-time and an airball, it is possible to turn this counter-attack into an A-ranked physical projectile attack.

Time: 21:14 - Evening

"Depends."
    Banri growled.

"Ya better get yer head inta game," she said, swerving to avoid some car heading to the opposite direction. "Just got a call from Kirigakure. Some shitheads' been beatin' people up near Shopping District. Y'know, our turf. We'll go ta teach 'em a lesson and scout the area for any other faggots lookin' for a quick buck. If it's just some newbie, then things're okay. If it's some other gang, we'll be in fer a long night. So ya better be ready, 'cause I ain't luggin' yer dead corpse for Barellista ta pump full'a drugs so ya'll get 'nother chance."

Despite her thick accent, Banri's point got across. After all, she hadn't tried to sugar coat in any way. They were headed for a fight, fight between delinquents no less. Was this what Yuki wanted Akio to witness? Just some brawl? It sounded a bit strange, and even the way Banri spoke of the incident sounded like this was more or less a something they'd have to do in order to get to the meat of things.

As they started to circle around the perimeter of the central ward, they finally got a good look of the Demeter Market shining in the dark distance. And boy did it shine. Unlike Athena Academy, which had been a blue needle, the Demeter Market was a veritable sea of lights, all different colors, spreading on the night-time sky. It was no wonder people liked to compare it to Shibuya or Seoul or other metropolis swallowed up by modern technology.

"Say what ya will 'bout our habits," Banri suddenly said and chuckled. "But ain't no studious, by-the-book student who's gonna see this awesome view. The night belongs ta us, the bad boys and gals."

The nights of OLYMPUS Delinquents were, indeed, long.

Time: 15:38 - Afternoon

"And it's a pleasure to meet you as well, Fujiki. My Name's Stanistaw Król, or Stan as people prefer to call me, though I suppose you already know that."
    Fujiki, as it turned out, adhered quite strictly to the Japanese customs and only stared at Stan's extended hand until he was forced to, awkwardly, retract it. Lea tried to hide his cackle as he saw the oddball introductions of the two get underway. Having quietly denied Stan a handshake, the odd girl then proceeded to bow to him... while keeping her eyes always trained at him. It was like she was sure he'd pounce her or something the moment she was distracted.

That, or she was gonna pounce herself. It was hard to tell, thanks to her intensive eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Stan," Fujiki finally said, her voice sounding almost emotionless and a bit subdued. However, instead of shy, it came across as an odd theatrical flair. And Stan soon found out why. "Fujiki Honeko I am. They tell me you are to be my date. So, even this must be some sort of fate. A shrug of God, a test from above. Alas, the one thing missing is love. What we have here is absolute dark. When our yes met, I did not spark."

What followed was a complete silence. Well, almost complete. It was sort of ruined by Rachel and Lea both trying their very best to howl in laughter without making any noise whatsoever.

"Why do you stare like a fish on a land?" Fujiki continued, narrowing her eyes at Stan. "Do you expect me to hold your hand?"

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Akio Saiki
    Time: 21:14 - Evening

"Yeah, yeah, sure. You'd imagine you guys at least try to not get your new blood fucked up. Guessing that results in a lot of questions usually?" There shouldn't be a reason to be scared. He was a fully grown oni half blood of the Saiki family, the thickest strain of the ancient bloodline there was alive right now. Some random delinquents wouldn't be able to harm him.

And yet, why did he feel uneasy?

As much as he fired back at her verbal assaults he knew she could bring him to his knees whenever she wanted. And knowing the city the people he would meet would not be any less dangerous. If anything, only more. Maybe that was the reason for his fearful question.

Or maybe he just wanted to make fun of Banri some more. "I don't break easily."

"Say what ya will 'bout our habits," Banri suddenly said and chuckled. "But ain't no studious, by-the-book student who's gonna see this awesome view. The night belongs ta us, the bad boys and gals."
    "Mhm..."

It was indeed quite a sight. The signs and lights illuminated almost every little street corner, the ones that did not seem to catch any light almost stood out more than the brightly lit areas. He made a quick look over the whole plaza, trying his best to make out any suspicious movements.

"Don't talk to me like I'm one of yours. I'm here to clean our name, not to dirty it further...." For a short while the sentence he spoke seemed hypocritical. "Sometimes I guess things like this can't be avoided though."

To change someone's mind one must understand first. This might not be his proudest hour, but it had to be done. If he wanted Yuki to actually consider what he wanted her to do, he needed to prove himself. It was primitive, but she was a primitive woman. It was exactly this kind of behavior he wanted to change after all.

"Let's get to work."
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Elaine Rousseau D'Normandy
    Location - Athena Academy - Outdoors
    Time - Afternoon - 15:15

I stretched languidly as I strolled out into the courtyard in front of the academy, jolts of vibrant energy still crackling through my limbs, truly, this 'Sunny Destroyer' was a beverage to be reckoned with, and I restrained my desire for more tightly, tomorrow, or perhaps later. I had an appointment to attend, and I would be prompt.

Even if it wasn't exactly scheduled, or much of an appointment, but I have to find excuses where I can.

I reflected on the day as I found a seat at a nearby bench, still enjoying the pleasant sunshine that so raked at my skin. It focused the mind.

It had been a great deal of time, I found, since I had engaged in proper learning. True, a few classes here and there, but mostly independent study on whatever I had found interesting at the time, reading tomes and volumes stacked meters high in the library at home.

This was to say my, ah, villa, although it was really more of castle, but whenever I called it as such I felt so very awkward and stereotypical.

But to maneuver back onto the topic at hand, it had been a great deal of time, and it was not unpleasant to receive instruction in varying academic pursuits, classmates (classmates! such an interesting new experience), chattering away in-between the instructors comings and goings. Tiny snippets of lives I had not poked my nose into, people I had not come to know. Their lives, so very interesting.

So many people in this world, and even here, in this Academy of 'freaks and monsters', there are still so many children.

There I go making myself feel old again, when most of what I recieved in childhood instruction was letters and sewing and dancing and how I was not to go out and pick fights with the squires as it hurt their poor feelings.

I shook myself out of memory, pulling out my phone, tapping through the listings methodically.

Ah, there it was.

I selected the number of the young Kishu I met that morning, Tora Nashiko, preferred Nashiko or Nashi.

I waited patiently a moment, then at the sound of a greeting, "Ah, hello Nashiko! It's Elaine, from this morning, I asked about a walkabout after school? I'm out in the courtyard if you've got the time, or I can just come to you."

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Erwin E. Scwhert

"B-but... I was..." All fired up...

I'm not pouting. I'm not pouting! I'm totally not disappointed in the reception! Did Jesus sulk after the Romans were mean to him? No, he didn't! Forward, Erwin!

W-wait, what do you think you're doing, Juanita?! Don't put your arm around my shoulder so familiarly----!

Aaaaaaaaaah.

Wait. No. Bad. Bad! Focus, Erwin! Keep calm! Stand firm! But not that firm!

Quote Originally Posted by Vara
    "Yeah, while this is important, we don't have to stress ourselves out because of it. So she's got a point, Erwin. And her fingers in your shirt pocket. Watch out."
    "Ah, thank you."

My fingers fly to my pocket, to make sure she hasn't tampered with it somehow. Knowing her, it's something as terrible as what happened this morning. Should I be judging so harshly? Perhaps not, but with Juanita, I've learned there's no such thing as being too careful.

"Miss Flores..." I give Juanita my best stern frown. "I am not the Lost and Found. While I admire your desire to return this fallen wallet to its owner, perhaps a better idea would be to deliver it unto the authorities instead of my hands."

She better not have left a credit card in there...

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    "First we'll be dropping by the Shopping District to see a contact of mine. We'll need to take a bus there... and the station's just over there. So don't worry. It shouldn't be too long. After we have talked to that contact, well... it depends on what she knows. We'll have to decide when we're there."
    "Hm... I suppose I'm in your hands, then." I don't trust some mysterious contact. Then again, I don't trust anyone, least of all my own weak heart, so it's better than nothing. The Shopping District, eh? For some reason that makes me think... oh. Ooooooooh.

I could buy a flower for Miss Sangyeux! It's a far cry from what we discussed, but all great things were once small. Besides, the Templar dormitories are rather drab and boring. Back home we had a bit of colour without veering into excess. Just enough to make it homely. Stained glass windows. Ancient decorative artifacts... things that truly instill a love of God in whoever gazes upon them, but not excess hedonism. Even something as small as a picture of loved ones is powerful. Yes, this would be an excellent idea...

...if I had any money.

Ah... is this irony I feel? Such a disgusting thing. Perhaps I could ask Juanita... no, that would be silly. I can pick something. Or perhaps get a part-time job. Yes, that would be much better than a club.

Oh! I must've gotten caught up in thought. We're already at the station.

As we board the bus, an idea forms. As there's nothing wrong with it, I voice it instantly. "Oh. We should exchange information." I brandish my HECATE-Phone, a steel-grey thing without much in the way of embellishments. It flips open almost like a sword, slightly resembling an ancient line of mobile phones once common among the youth. I find it preferable to the modern day's cellular monstrosities. "I assume the city will be fairly busy. If anyone is separated, it would be useful to be able to contact each other. Also, I would like to partake of the tradition of sending and receiving pictures of adorable felines and canines, and occasionally other cute animals."

And from there... that mysterious contact awaits.

Oh Lord, please protect me from the dangers of OLYMPUS. Those from without, and those within.
    Last edited by Bloble; July 31st, 2015 at 09:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 12:50 - Lunchtime

It was like waking up from a pleasant dream, with little to no memory of what'd happened before. This had happened to him no small amounts of times, but this was the first time it didn't feel like he was going to die within the next hour. That was new.

-"Mommy, let me sleep five minutes more, ok~?"

People spoke, and he didn't give two shits. The grass was comfortable, everything was allright in the world for the time being so-

"↔↕↖↑←→↑↔↓↙↙↗↑"

Drake opened his eyes wide. He thought he had laid off weed long, long ago. In fact, he was pretty sure he had only tried the stuff once on a boat while he and his mission partners were chilling out and telling funny stories seconds before they were attacked by marine Familiars. Good times, but even the things sent back then that only a mother could love seemed less odd than the 'beings' in front of him. Regardless, they were checking on him, at least one of them seemed to speak a human language, and if they'd wanted to do odd things to him they could have done so while he was passed out, so that didn't matter anymore.

-"Yo, I'm fine. More or less. Thanks for, uh, taking care of me while I was down there I guess. I'm Drake, by the way. Who are you guys?"

He said guys because at least one of them looked like a young boy with small wings on his back, while the other... Well, he would not sleep too well at night if he was told that was a she.
    Last edited by Optimus; July 31st, 2015 at 10:11 PM.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Blog Entries
    Himari Aoyama
    Time: 15:02 PM - Afternoon

I got my hopes too high didn't I? I was expecting this to be a discussion about the most recent news about someone fighting for a princess instead I got more talk about the meteor shower tonight. To be frank, it irritated me slightly. Someone is being placed up like an item for the first person to find her and I barely see anyone outraged or irritated. But calm down Himari... It's school. A magical floating school to teach vampires, magic users, church members, and even aliens. But it's still a school. So I should try and be understanding about this and give a serious answer.

"Judging by your description of her... I would give her someone that's into the same things as her rather just base it off of looks or feel. While she could go out with some cute guy... I get this feeling that she would be having a miserable time being dragged by some guy in some event she doesn't seem to care for. Which would just make the date even more awkward... But if the guy has something in common with her, maybe she'll have a fun time with him and actually go out?"

I just start rambling off my first thoughts on the subject. After all I haven't even been asked out once by a guy, let alone trying to hook someone up and give them love advice.

"Umm. That's my opinion on it at least."

Blog Entries
    William Tenevere

"And that's why you want us to research Mr. Prochainezo? For the love of..." Nu suddenly noticed both Lapis and Will, and his expression went from frustrated to relieved. "Oh. Oh! William! Get in, get in! I was just thinking about calling you..."
    Based on the conversation Lapis and I “overheard,” and the look on my poor club president’s face right now, it looks like I’m his bailout card, as to stop his… somewhat pained interaction with this… this Master who would have never even conceived of subtlety.

Ah, well, he did ask this club, which likes prying its nose into mysteries, to do an investigation. I guess he does know, but that’s beside the point.

Honestly, what a terrible situation for Lapis to be in. Even if it’s… not as horrifying as meeting one of the Dead Apostle Ancestors on your first day at club, being involved in the machinations of the Duel Chart sounds… Well, for us two, who don’t have Servants, the idea is exceedingly dangerous. A slighted Master… well, I have the feeling that a Master might break the rules for vengeance, regardless of the consequences.

Ah, but questions first, before I introduce her.

“We do these sorts of things, Nu?” I glance at the flamboyant master and back to my helpless president, and give him a look that simply says “Unload this shit on me, I’ll figure out something.” It’s a terrible idea, but someone has to take care of this.

I take out a lollipop (cherry) and suck on it, trying to ease my nerves. How many habits have I cycled through trying to quit smoking? Doesn’t matter. Still have the other thing to do.

“Oh, and this is Lapis. Sort of recruited her,” I say, before switching the tone of my voice to something more concerned. “She’s one of the people who recently got here, so…”

I trail off, but I think I’ve made the message apparent.

Don’t make her do anything out of her league.

The vampire, who had watched the crown prince sneak away over the shoulder of his chamberlain as he spoke gave a small chuckle which she disguised as a cough. Still, this new information given to the vampire gave her something to think about. She put her hand on the understandably shocked chamberlain and spoke cheerfully.

"Well, since you aren't going to chase him again, let's continue our talk. All that happened is things reset back to the initial encounter. Anyway, do you think you can elaborate on their initial impressions on each other? As well as these prejudiced opinions. Or just maybe anything else you may want to rant about and get off your chest."

"Honestly, to think that the crown prince would use this as an opportunity to run away again... whoever could have seen this coming," spoke the vampire using her most innocent tone.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Luis Dias
    Time: 15:53 - Afternoon

Ecstatic cheers of joy and celebration greet Luis as he lands with the help of Romeo and Cinnamon. He receives congratulations, pats on the back, and ruffles to his hair as trophies to his insane stunt. In Luis's disoriented mind, all the sounds and motions swirl into a slurry of nauseating vortexes. The pressure edging up his throat was slowly reaching the apex of his mouth.

He quickly holds up a hand to quiet Lauretta that had come to announce something. Luis's face is a sickly green as he shakily shambles away from the crowd, holding a palm to his mouth.

Luis's lunch stains the inside of the garbage can located near the entrance to the sound of raucous laughter as everyone watches the rookie heave. A thumbs up from the beleaguered Spaniard only draws more laughs, not that Luis minded. He did the thing and it had worked.
    Last edited by MssrNeko; August 1st, 2015 at 03:54 AM.

Spoiler:

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Time: 16:08 - Afternoon

Lady Tetsuyama had finally thrown her the question regarding her weapon. For Juliana, that was the moment of truth. She could finally get the pistol repaired, and thus restore her clan's most-treasured heirloom, the Revolutionary Spirit.

The young alchemist then reached inside her blood-stained white coat and into one of its inner pockets. And then, she pulled out what appeared to be the trigger group and pistol grip of a Mauser C96, along with the many bits of metal and a barrel that has been twisted and ruined beyond recognition. And, with two palms open and arms extended, she presented what was left of the old handgun in its full, ruined glory.

Juliana felt grim when she saw the wreckage of her only weapon and more so when she showed it to the master smith. To her, it felt like she was a daughter showing the results of a pregnancy test to her parents and finding out that, against everyone's wishes, positive. Or, in a much simpler scale, a kid showing her father the failing results of a important school exam.

She then just waited for the lady's reply, if she would or even could restore it or not. And she hoped that she will or can.