Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3678910131858 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia (RP)

Time: 10:34 – School Day
    Day: April 1st

"Is that so..." was her short reply.

She slowly gets up and bows again.

"Then I shall take my leave. Thank you for your hospitality."

With that she heads towards the door and left.

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 21:55 - Evening

After a while playing, I got hungry so I threw away my GBA and made a sandwich with the stuff I'd bought at the super. It obviously wasn't the best nor the most healthy thing I could eat, but it was better than nothing. At least it filled my empty stomach a little.

I had little to unpack, as I'm more the type of person to travel with just the necessary stuff: a few long sleeved t-shirts, some jeans and shorts, sneakers, a jersey and a jacket for the cold days, a basic tool kit to do some repairs and a first aid kit, binoculars to do some sightseeing, a camera and my personal videogame collection. It was a wonder the latter had survived travelling around the globe, even after having been Reinforced to endure pretty much whatever the world could throw at them. After arranging them in a corner of the room the best way I could, I decided it was time to do some exercise. No matter what other magi say, some basic physical traing does wonders to spellcasting. Not only it improves physical fitness, but increases the concentration on the critical moments.

First of all I did the warm-up routine my father had taught me to do before anything, be it training or a battle. Trying not to make too much noise, I warmed up and stretched every single important muscle in my body until I was ready. Then, I proceeded to start the training in itself.

It turned out harder than I expected. Having not done any hard physical exercise in the past year had serious effects in my physical fitness, to the point that I had to stop at the thirty pushups to take a little rest before going on. My arms had lost some flexibility and strength, so my punches weren't thrown half as fast. Also, I had lost some reflexes. Thankfully, I still retained most of my skills related to controlling the circuits inside my body, but even so, I could do some improvements to that. I hoped swimming would solve that problem.

I gulped down another drink as I rested in the chair for a few minutes. It was clear that in my current physical conditions, I would have to either rely heavily on Reinforcement skills to move comfortably from one place to other without depending on buses or get a vehicle of my own. But which? Although I could tune up most vehicles fine, it would most likely take some time to do so. Maybe a bicycle would do, if done the proper way. Grabbing a pencil and a piece of paper from the notebook I used to write my homework, I drew a diagram of the main parts of a bicycle and began thinking how I could improve its overall functioning.

-"Very well then. Let's get this done!"

As ideas came to my head, I began writing them up: "Increase shock absorber's efficiency." "Augment spoke's resistance." "Increase brake's friction aganist the rim." "Increase tubes resistance and lightness." "Decrease chain's friction aganist chain rings." "Augment rear and front derailleur's speed of reaction." "Reduce tire's friction aganist the ground." "Increase saddle's comfortability." And so on. There was still a long way from obtaining what I desired, but at least now I had a general outline of what I wanted to do and I estimated that in a few days, me and my Griffon Bike would be running through the streets of OLYMPUS. After all, it wasn't my first time trying to Reinforce a vehicle. I suggest you don't try this at home. Seriously. Do a single mistake and watch how you lose control because a small piece from the head tube breaks.

Time: 22:40 - Evening

And that's how I found myself as I began: bored as hell and alone again.

I wondered if I should have bothered on calling myself again. From what I knew, it could have been just a prank from a guy I just knew. I could just ask to make sure, but... Why did he bother on writing it on a piece of paper, instead of just saying so aloud or using the HECATE phone to tell me? That felt rather odd. No one would go as far to make a joke.

A test, huh? Maybe I had gotten wrong something, like the place or the time. Maybe, for it to be successful, there were a series of conditions to be fullfilled, which as far as I knew could go as far as having to do a handstand in the middle of a ritual circle made with blood.

However, I remembered the principle of the "Occam's razor", that is, it's best to take the hypothesis that makes less new assumptions. So, perhaps the set time was midnight? It made sense. Midnight's often associated with mystery, and it isn't unheard of that magi take advantage of that for their rituals.

Now there was only one thing to do: wait.
    Last edited by Optimus; June 21st, 2011 at 10:32 AM.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Viktoria von Einzbern – "Froste"
    Time: 11:24 – School Day

"Umm, h-have you ever heard of someone named Hermes Luck, Lady Froste?"
    Froste spent a moment reflecting on Siegfried's question, but shook her head as well. "Hermes Luck... No, I believe I would remember such a distinctive name. Is it important?"

--But before he could answer, she looked back at him and asked the question she had been waiting for. "Ah, but more importantly, Siegfried. Matthias is doing well, correct? His delay wasn't anything too serious?"

She glanced at the phone, a bit of doubt flashing across her unusually hopeful expression. "......Can he hear me?"

US Friend Code
    Gin Ryougi
    Time: 11:38 - School Day

The creature lifted it’s head. The face seemed to share some resemblance with that of a human’s, but unlike that, the face of this creature seemed to shift like a liquid, allowing no one to truly grasp what it looked like. However, it had two piercingly yellow eyes which seemed to radiate from some sort of inner power.

Rest of the creature’s body was wrapped in what seemed like ever-moving, ever-shifting veil of leaves, grass, thorns and green, ephemeral energy. The outfit never stayed put, and never took a
    definite form, but it did cover his body where it counted. Strangely, the outfit seemed to also act as the hair of this strange creature.

This guy... What is he? I had thought he might be a Servant, but neither Mana-sama's Assassin nor Vi-san's Defender was like this... They had definite shape and looks, but maybe, maybe that's one of his powers... As I thought this, he spoke

“Were I to tell you my name, I’m afraid I would have to kill you here and now. But since I’m not some bloodthirsty monster, an alias will suffice”, the creature snickered. “Robert…..I guess. Yeah, Robert’s as good name as any.”

At least he's honest in saying he'd kill me. So that's what would happen if I learned a Servant's identity...

"Ah, Robert-san then? It's a pleasure to meet you" I say with a smile "So, I guess this is your little haven, huh? I must say, you picked quite a beautiful spot here" I relax a little, and take a breath "These are quite the gardens, all quite breathtaking to look at really." A question comes to mind "Are you maybe the caretaker, Robert-san?" I ask with an eager smile

While I would be lying if I said this man doesn't scare me, I can't help but want to know more about him, to befriend him. So I do my best at small talk and hope I can get to learn more
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Fujou Rei
    Time: 12:37 – School Time

“Hmm, let’s see… Seems like you share a room with Fujou Erika, a first year student.”

Well, it's good to have a roommate. Being from the same clan, one could easily gather a few friends and become 'partners in crime', as they say. Sounds somewhat exciting. She expected to have more than one though, given how numerous Fujous seem to be around here. Oh well, one will have to do.

“Don’t worry, Erika-chan is a very friendly person. Sure, she might be a bit of a braggart and sometimes self-centered, but in the end, she’s a good kid. Just chalk it up to her being young and enthusiastic, especially when it concerns her job as a reporter.”

Rei lets out a small laugh, and waves her hand, meaning that is nothing to worry about.

"Believe me, Shiranui-san, I've dealt with maaaany people. From your description, I can tell that living together with Erika is going to be a blessing."

“Here we are. Room 15 – A. This is the one you share with Erika-chan. Here you go.”

"Ok, ready or not, here we go~"

She missed the key hole in the first two attempts, but finally managed to get the key in. Then, she opened the door.

"I'm home~"

It was closed, so it's supposed to be empty, but you never know.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Sieg v. H.
    Time: 11:24 - School Day

"Hermes Luck... No, I believe I would remember such a distinctive name. Is it important?"
    "Ah, but more importantly, Siegfried. Matthias is doing well, correct? His delay wasn't anything too serious?"
    She glanced at the phone, a bit of doubt flashing across her unusually hopeful expression. He didn't miss that look.
    "......Can he hear me?"
    Heh. It was refreshing to see an Einzbern who really cared for someone, especially outside of the main family. He felt a little warm inside, thinking about that.

"Did you catch that, Matt?" He was pretty sure he had.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    William Tenevere
    Time: 11:14 - School Day

My room was neat, and simple, and had no people in it. Thank god. I'd stay here for a while, but I've got things to do. So, off to the Hephaestus District, I guess. Um, after I eat lunch. Yeah, lunch. Nearly forgot about that.

Time: 1:37 - School Day

I find a nice restaurant and eat. Simple as that.

Time: 3:42 - School Day

I swear, I'm gonna kill that jerk who decided to put cars on Olympus. He deserves to have himself hanged off the edge of this place by a rope for three days. But, honestly, now that I'm here, I don't have anywhere to start looking for some fireproof gloves. Why don't I think things through?

I guess it's time for me to wander around and be horribly lost.

Matthias Gummer
    Time: 11:24 - School Day

"Did you catch that, Matt?"
    "Yeah, I got it."

I responded. But that sucked. Some info about that guy would be useful. That guy really picked up my interest. Even if he's a fraud.

"Alright, see you at the meeting place."
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

Blog Entries
    Sieg v. H.
    Time: 11:24

Heh, gruff as ever, huh? But that just means you're doing fine, doesn't it, Matt? It was a simple thought, with a surprising amount of endearment.
    "Yeah, see you there."

He turned to Lady Froste,and relayed the news.
    "He's doing fine. Ummm, h-he says he'll meet us at there."

He paused for a moment, glancing at the clock on his phone. They didn't have a lot of time.

"W-we should probably head over th-there, too. W-we might be late otherwise, a-and miss the window."
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

Liu Long Mei
    Time: 12:17 – School Day

Nice office they have here. It's not unlike our Guangzhou office. Well, it certainly has a lot more decorations than ours at least. Ben did away with all the bells and whistles when he became the new Head. He always was a utilitarian sort of guy. After a quick look around, I followed Fang-Hua to the table at the end of the room. And that must be the dorm head sprawled on the table. Dressed in a traditional green cheongsam and having scarlet red hair flowing down past her waist, she could definitely looked the part of a dorm head if weren't for the fact that she was fast asleep right now.

Lucky girl, being able to sleep whenever she wants. If only I had that sort of luxury. Even with her surprisingly cute sleeping face, something about her set me on edge, and it wasn't merely her magic potential. True, my circuits felt something, but what I really felt was something that dedicated martial artists would sometimes feel. It was a feeling I hadn't felt since I last saw Uncle Wu.

“Chief……
    Even in my tired daze, I could still notice that deadly glint off her glasses. This isn't gonna be good.

CHIEF! GET UP! NOW!”
    “B-bwah!”
    The surprise was nearly mutual with me. I expected a rude awakening from Fang-Hua, the the sheer volume nearly made me jump. Such a scary advisor...

“Bah……It’s just you, Fang-Hua, and some newcomer. You didn’t have to give me a heart-attack, you know? So, what is it?”
    “As you can probably imagine, this girl came to get her key and the number of her dorm room, as well as the official greeting from her dorm head for the following year”
    So, how will the leader of the China Order on Olympus present herself?

“Really? Ahahaha, sorry ‘bout that, sorry. Nice to meet you. I am Li Hong, the dorm head of the China Order faction, and the Guardian Dragon of this Pagoda~”
    “Chief…..why do you have to always introduce yourself like that?”
    "Guardian Dragon?" The mere mention of that name triggered an all-too familiar instinct within my body. My pulse quickened before I noticed. "I wanna fight her. I wanna see just how strong she is." Stop...

I clenched my eyes shut for a moment and took a cleansing breath. Not now. I only just got here. It'd be rude to request a sparring match when we haven't even gotten acquainted. Despite that, I'm now certain that the person before me has the strength of good leader.

“Oh, you don’t know? As long as I keep calling myself that, the ones living in OLYMPUS can always say that there is a real, living dragon right in their neighbor, you see, ahahahaha~”
    “C-Chief, I don’t get it….”
    "I think I get it." It is still too early to spar, but she deserves a proper greeting. "Liu Long Mei, of the Siu Han Dynasty, 1st Year here in Olympus. It is an honor to meet you." I proclaimed as I raised my hands, forming a fist with my right hand and covering it with my left, and giving a nod. A full martial artist's salute. "You are a fellow practitioner of the martial arts, are you not?"

Time: 11:25 – School Day

"W-we should probably head over th-there, too. W-we might be late otherwise, a-and miss the window."
    "True, it seems a bit far... but I suppose you are right. I have been setting aside our duty here long enough, and your plan should prevent us from wasting any time." Reassured, she nodded to herself.

A few moments to sort the materials they had gathered, and they were on their way.

Blog Entries
    Sieg v. H.
    Time: 11:25 - School Day

It wasn't too far to the meeting place, so it wouldn't take them very long. Even so, they'd have to hurry a bit to make the deadline. Still, he felt like they should keep their eyes open. If this truly was a test, then they were probably being observed even now. Besides, there might be clues in unexpected places.

"Umm, w-we should probably try to spot anything... umm... out of place on our way there." He spoke as they left the library, scanning his environs as best he could without looking conspicuous. He wanted to see if he could spot any cameras or scrying devices, or anything unusual.

He'd keep it up the whole way.

Sieg v. H.
    Time: 11:45 - School Day

They reached the meeting place without incident. Now all they had to do was wait for Matt to arrive.
    He looked on at the Crystal Towers, at the strange setting, still looking for anomalies.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Taima Dormitory, building G5
    Time: 15:40 - Afternoon

"I am at your pleasure, Kimiko-san, whenever you are ready?"
    *nod*

With that simple answer, Kimiko simply stood up, ignoring the hand Zero had offered her. She then turned around, and began walking to the door, clearly expecting Zero to keep up with her. The two exited to the streets of Edo-period-esque Taima dormitory ward, and with Kimiko in the lead, they headed for the area where most of the workshops were centered.

It took about fifteen minutes for the two to walk over to the place in question. During the walk, Kimiko seemed to have no interest in Zero, or in anything else, for that matter. She did not start conversation, nor did she seem like she would have answered anything even if talked to. She was now doing her job as the Advisor of the Taima dormitories, after all.

The workshops themselves seemed to model after old Japanese smithies or carpenters’ houses. They had a single chimney, and seemed bulkier than the other houses, having bit of a feeling of a warehouse. All of them were protected by a sturdy-looking lock the size of a child’s head, but that was not all. It was clear from the radiance of magical energy around the workshops that there were some rather dangerous warding spells around them, most likely in order to keep unwanted guests out.

Time: 11:50 - School Day

“Oh? So you finally got here?” A voice came from behind Katsuhiro.

Standing in the doorway was a tall boy with a grin on his face. He wore some rather funky sunglasses, and his orange hair stood on spikes like it had been electrified. After he had gotten Katsuhiro’s attention, he gave a bow to the boy, introducing himself.

“The name’s Asakami Arata. Nice to meet’cha!” he said with a cheerful voice. “Kazuya-kun said he’d be assigning one of the new students our house, so I knew to expect someone. Though I didn’t think you’d get here so quickly. After all, that guy was in a bit of a bad shape last night.”

Arata laughed in a manner that was easy to the ears. In fact, it was the kind of laugh that was very contagious.

“Almost broke my keytar when he stumbled home from the gig, that Kazuya-kun”, Arata chuckled. “He was that tired.”

Time: 12:50 – School Day

In the note, it read:

Hello, Alacia, and welcome to our dormitories. Great to have some big shots finally in our midst (So Nu does not get to act so high-and-mighty all the time). Sorry I couldn’t be there to greet you, but I had some urgent matters to attend. In any case, here’s the key to your dorm room. Its number 45, if you didn’t get that, already. In any case, your room-mate will be one tough nut named Symphony Meem, so try to get along with her, alright? Just abide by the rules (Don’t break the curfew, don’t get into unnecessary trouble, don’t get into Acedia’s wrong side, and everything else all good kids should know by now), and you’ll be fine.

And no, you won’t be getting a workshop so fast. Prove yourself, then we might talk about it.

Oh! That’s right! I heard you were into making food. Bake me a pie someday, okay? One full of cinnamon, preferably.

----- Your Dorm Head: Avarice

Location: Sea of Estray Dormitories - Office of the Dorm Head
    Time: 15:36 - Afternoon

“Ugh….another one….?”

One could hear a tired voice groan from the inside.

Almost immediately, the door was opened, and behind it stood Francesca La Borlad, in all her tall, knight-like appearance. Her grey eyes seemed to look Firo from head to toes, as if analyzing him. In any case, she soon stepped away from the doorway, allowing Firo to step in, and look around the Dorm Head’s room.

Tessa Julmakäsi, the Dorm Head of the Sea of Estray, was sitting on her chair, leaning on the table with her elbows. She looked almost like a kid who was waiting for a detention to end so she could leave the school to have some fun. In short: Frustrated.

“Aa, let me guess: New student, here for the key, and all that shit, right?” Tessa asked before Firo could even say anything.

Time: 12:35 – School Day

“Catch!”

A laser-red ball made out of something similar to the Hermes Lines shot through the air, leaving behind a trail of light. After it shot six figures, all gliding through the air with speed that left birds speechless. The fastest one of them, a girl with flaming-red hair, managed to get her hands on the ball first. She spun around the ball, and caught it from the other side. Immediately, her movement stopped, and something like a circular Hermes Line appeared below her feet, even though she was in a vertical angle. Immediately, her eyes picked a person with a similar sportswear, that is, a red bodysuit with protective gear. With a mighty throw, she sent the ball to that person, and when the sphere had left her hand, the “platform” under her disappeared, allowing her to fly after the ball once more.

It was, apparently, an exhibition match between two teams of OLYMPUS, held for the newcomers who wanted to join the teams.

Meanwhile, as the match on the field above the academy continued, a large group of people had gathered to the other end of the rooftop. There, different booths were advertising different teams. It seemed that all of the factions here in OLYMPUS had their own teams, ranging from Einzbern Prototypes to Clock Tower Cannons. Needless to say, there seemed to be quite a lot of rivalry between the teams, as the members get glaring at each other in the midst of introducing the game to the newcomers.

Time: 12:50 – School Day

Fujou Suzuka smiled, as if sensing the slight nervousness from Shizuka.

“Welcome, to the Fujou Dormitories. I assume you are one of the new students?” Suzuka’s eyebrows rose, even though her eyes saw nothing. “I am your Dorm Head, Fujou Suzuka. Would you tell me your name…?”

Although it had been bit awkward when Shizuka had not said anything when she entered, it did not seem that Suzuka was bothered by such things. It was clear that she respected the ways of others, and if they wanted her to start the conversation, it would be alright with her.

Time: 12:55 - School Day

"Well, I think that I only got that member to join because she went shy and can't say "No" already......But we are very grateful to you, Miss von Einzbern. At least my recruitment drive bore fruit, only because you volunteered to join......And yes, you're right, I guess trying to recruit in the Apollo Libraries was a bit short-sighted in my part, so probably I'll take your advice and keep my sandwich board inside the Academy. I might also dust some of my old costumes and wear them while recruiting but then, that will be like recruiting for the Manga Club, isn't it?"
    A dangerous flash appeared in Vielyna’s eyes.

“Costumes…….?”

Her eyes shifted to Millia, who let out a small sound, almost like critter that had been found by a predator. It was clear that right now, in Vielyna’s mind, she was considering all the different costumes she could dress Millia into. And the shy girl, having also realized this, started thinking of a way to escape.

“Oh, I like that idea. I like it very much, Miss Juliana”, Vielyna said with a foreboding chuckle.

Time: 19:50 - Evening

"Ms. Tetsuyama...dangerous though it may be, I can not deceive myself. This is what I want, and I believe there is not a man or woman here who can help me achieve my goals like you can. If becoming your vassal is the only way, then I shall steadfastly head down that road. I am gracious for your help...my lord."
    “Well spoken, vampire”, Tetsuyama Rin chuckled. She took something from inside her clothes, and it turned out to be a ring, seemingly made out of some tough, sturdy metal. Unadorned and with only the kanji of “Steel”, in other words “Tetsu”, embedded on it. “Then, from this day forward, you shall be my vassal. You shall do my bidding, act as my finger that reaches out to other parts of OLYMPUS, and all your actions are done in my name. That is what will happen when you put on this ring. Like all of the Devas, I too have my own Ring of Contract. It is a conceptual artifact, embedded with the Magic Contract that will ask for your unwavering loyalty. Betray me, and both your magic, and your circuits, shall be destroyed, leaving you crippled for the rest of your life.”

Tetsuyama Rin grinned widely, and threw the ring to Hakan.

“But serve me, and I shall reward you in ways that you cannot imagine. I swear that to my name as Tetsuyama Rin: The Grand-Master-Smith of OLYMPUS, and the only person in this whole world being able to reproduce the Noble Phantasms of the past. For I am the only person who can re-forge a legend itself”, she told him with a booming voice. “Not only that, but I shall also make sure you are put to the right path, that will eventually lead into you summoning your own Servant. That is what I offer you.”

The flame inside Tetsuyama Rin’s eyes was like the one in the colossal forge outside.

“So…….if you truly want to serve me, put that ring to your finger, Hakan Strikr.”

Time: 11:45 - School Day

"Ah, Robert-san then? It's a pleasure to meet you. So, I guess this is your little haven, huh? I must say, you picked quite a beautiful spot here. These are quite the gardens, all quite breathtaking to look at really. Are you maybe the caretaker, Robert-san?"
    “Something like that”, Robert chuckled. “To be honest, I was quite the wild boy when I was first summoned here in OLYMPUS, but my Master showed me my place soon enough. She forced me to become a caretaker of this garden with her Command Seal, and from that day forward, I’ve been here almost every day. And to be honest, that worked. After a while, I began appreciating the peace and quiet this place offers.”

Robert’s eyes shifted to Gin, and he seemed to be judging him in some way.

“New student, huh? I can tell, because everyone else would have recognized me already. Being Number 3 is quite troublesome, to be honest…” he gave a sigh, and looked up towards the sky.

Time: 12:20 – School Day

"I think I get it. Liu Long Mei, of the Siu Han Dynasty, 1st Year here in Olympus. It is an honor to meet you. You are a fellow practitioner of the martial arts, are you not?"
    “Liu…….Long Mei?” there was unknown emotion that flashed through Li Hong’s eyes, but that was gone so fast it seemed almost like a figment of one’s imagination. “Oh, me? A martial artists? Ahahahaha~, well, I guess you could say that. I do a bit of martial arts, as a hobby.”

Li Hong returned the martial artist’s salute to Mei. However, it was a bit strange. At first, it seemed like she was about to cover her left fist with her right hand, but then, as if remembering something, she switched the places, and wrapped her left hand around her right fist. She gave a slightly silly chuckle, and stuck her tongue out.

“Almost slipped there, ahaha~”, she said. “Gotten too used to the other one.”

Space Conquistador
    Blog Entries
    Hakan Strikr

“Well spoken, vampire. Then, from this day forward, you shall be my vassal. You shall do my bidding, act as my finger that reaches out to other parts of OLYMPUS, and all your actions are done in my name. That is what will happen when you put on this ring. Like all of the Devas, I too have my own Ring of Contract. It is a conceptual artifact, embedded with the Magic Contract that will ask for your unwavering loyalty. Betray me, and both your magic, and your circuits, shall be destroyed, leaving you crippled for the rest of your life.”
    While talking, and chuckling even, Tetsuyama grabs a small ring from inside her clothes. When she's done talking about the consequences of my actions, she tosses it to me.

It's cold to the touch, ice cold even. And for such a small piece of metal, it is heavy. Heavy weith the weight of my decisions, my past, my present, and my future. There are engravings on either side that feel like some sort of Asian lettering. I don't know what they say, but I could hazard a guess and say it's their owners name.

“But serve me, and I shall reward you in ways that you cannot imagine. I swear that to my name as Tetsuyama Rin: The Grand-Master-Smith of OLYMPUS, and the only person in this whole world being able to reproduce the Noble Phantasms of the past. For I am the only person who can re-forge a legend itself. Not only that, but I shall also make sure you are put to the right path, that will eventually lead into you summoning your own Servant. That is what I offer you.”
    Though her voice is booming, I am having a hard time hearing her. I know what she is saying, it's mostly boasting, but she just seems so far away. I can't even feel her Servant anymore.

All that I can remember of my life is seemingly flashing before my eyes. An eternity that seems to never be near it's end. A combination of utter joy and supreme sadness. A constant toil working towards an unreachable goal.

It should never have happened, but I have been given this opportunity. This...miracle, as it is, is right in front of me. Challenging me, daring me to take the step that I can never re-write. I should be terrified...but I have taken such a step before. And I shall do so again and again until I have achieved my goal.

“So…….if you truly want to serve me, put that ring to your finger, Hakan Strikr.”
    I can feel that old flame returning to me. That which I felt some thousand years ago, that which compelled me to be in this very forge. Truly this is simple. With a vigor unknown to me for a millenia, I put the ring on. The deed is done, and there is no turning back. "So, my lord," my voice is steadfast and loud. I am determined to do this. "When can we begin?"

Matthias Gummer
    Time: 11:50 - School Day

After finding out the direction back to the crystal city from my phones map (Good that Sieg told me about it), I was getting close to the appointed place.
    Young Lady and my best friend could be seen from afar already.
    I started to walk a bit faster. I wonder what they found out...

"That's right, Matt-kun. How do you think your Servant would feel like, when he finds out that you summoned him, not because of your own wit and power, but through someone else's help?"
    Saber's words resounded in my head. Tsch.. What the hell? I shouldn't care, right? It's not like I care what the servant will think of me, as long as he follows orders, right? I don't have a pride that will be hurt, right? But... what is this feeling then?

I shook my head and run up to the two waiting for me. It's not the time to think about stuff like that.

"Yo, I'm finally here. Sorry I kind of got lost."

Time: 11:45 – School Day

Leaving Siegfried to watch for Matthias's arrival for now, Froste took a seat by the nearest crystal "building" and idly gave it a closer look. Beyond the honeycomb-like pattern on its surface, there wasn't much new to see from this distance. Not she had expected much -- the Einzberns weren't given to using jewels or crystals in their work, so Froste was no expert in the field.

...No, the Einzbern's talents laid elsewhere. Simply studying the outside of these crystals had never been her intention. After all, the low hum that almost imperceptibly filled the area did indeed seem to originate from this crystal. In other words, it was emitting sound waves -- energy -- and that was something Froste knew well.

If these crystals were emitting energy, surely some form of energy would be flowing inside -- but what kind, and in what sort of pattern? ...With her level of experience, it would likely take some time to analyze the entirety of an object this size, but with direct contact it should be possible.

She closed her eyes and began to isolate herself from the outside world, losing herself in the familiar feeling of her Circuits filling her prana.

"Siegfried, I may need you to alert me before the window begins. ...And please, greet Matthias for me when he arrives."

With that, she placed her hand on the structure and began her analysis.

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 23:34 - Evening

I used to be really good at waiting when I was a mercenary, to the point I could stay in a state of constant focus in the same spot for at least two hours. However, it seemed like I had lost most of my previous abilities. Up to that point, I had needed to grab my GBA to keep waiting because I couldn't get my damn mind right.

However, it didn't make any sense worrying about that kind of thing, since I still didn't have a clue on how to summon a Servant and participate in that "Duel Chart" so I instead moved towards the window of my room. When I opened it, a current of fresh air entered the room and I was able to see the academy where I had met Yamato that day. Despite the lack of light, the building and the mysterious crystal city were something worth watching. A new life waited, with our without my Servant, there. Like I said previously, I liked heights. From that point, I could see most of the interesting details of the Athena Academy.

I spent five minutes watching the scenery until my eyelids began to slowly close. I spent some time in a state between sleep and full consciousness until something short of a miracle happened.

Time: 23:44 – Evening

It all happened in an instant that somehow, seemed to last an eternity.

A pillar of light erupted from the direction I was looking, towards the sky. My eyes opened wide as I followed its trail towards the Moon.

Almost instinctively, I grabbed a piece of liquorice from my pocket and munched it while focusing on my circuits. Soon, I felt numbness and pain throughout all my body as I directed the flow of prana from my body towards my eyes, letting it fill all the muscles inside them, augmenting the blood flow, increasing the flexibility of all their parts, increasing their sensibility to light, allowing me to see further than any normal human should regardless of light.

I looked towards the Crystal City, hoping to see what was going on-!
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"So, my lord. When can we begin?"
    Tetsuyama Rin snickered.

"Eager to start, huh? Well, I wouldn't expect less from my vassal", she said, before showing a serious face. "Unfortunately, for now, we cannot do much before you have gotten accustomed to OLYMPUS. That is to say, you need to learn your surroundings, learn where you belong, and what is the extent of your power. When you know that, you can choose the correct way of action when I issue a task for you."

"But, Master..." Artificer, who had been silent until then, spoke up. "At least we should give him the necessary hints needed to summon his own Servant, no?"

"Hah! Indeed, indeed", Tetsuyama agreed, eyeing Hakan up and down. "I wonder, what kind of Servant will you draw from your soul..."

Then, as if having decided how she was going to word, Tetsuyama Rin spoke with a serious, emotionless voice. The words that Hakan should store in his heart.

"Then let me explain it to you. I cannot give you the answer, because that would, in the best case, earn me an exilement from OLYMPUS. However, I can help you with certain hints. For example.........Had you never came to see me in the first place, Hakan Strikr, you would have had no way of summoning your Servant", she spoke. "And the other hint I shall give to you is this: Although something might not appear in this world, that does not mean it does not exist. You'll just have to become aware of it. And means to see it."

Time: 11:50 – School Day

HOWwhyWHEREthisSTOPSTOPSTOPdrawKILLKILLKILLnothisi snowwhatSTOPtellmewhatIIIIIILoveUNDERSTANDgivingCO NTRACTSoWHATDeadRAPEDSourCEgive
    THOUSANDerrorerroerrorHONESTYdownloadJOKEWILLNOTKI LLincompleteFAILUREINRECORDINGneeMoMoMOREjustLOVEN EVERcreatorcreatedSOMEotherTHAN
    MeNOTagainAGAINFAILUREDOWNLOADSiSiSIMUlatebutNONON OtmeDEATHinTimeSEPARATIONuntilSWITCHandOTHERnotlik eUSYSTEMcontrolERRORERRORmind

It was a hell.

Hell of words, feelings, unconveyable things that assaulted Froste's head without any shred of mercy. Flood of memories and information, something that should have no longer existed, something so alien and unknown that there were no words for it. It was like the time itself had been forced to her head, no matter that the container could not possibly contain it.

In other words: It was a plane that no mortal could understand. Therefore-

----------------GIIIIIIVEmEEEEEI0011100100000011010010111001100100 00001100001001000000fhoweverevilBut
    11010110111001110100001000001nottheyouthetransform ationpremisegoodofmustthatspecificinformationhaspe rceivedinformationby110101001110101heatfrom
    0011011conscioustreemindcertainlyyouanditalsoandin terpretedofbywillityoutheknowledge0100100100100000 0011ofcontext0000010110101101wheneatwithdiethis
    010001101000011000010111interpretation100001000000 11101110110000may111010001101111001000000110110101 1causethetheeatofinfluencefromimplies
    associatedtheforintobeenknowledge00101001000000111 00110111010101110010011001010010000001110100001000 00011011100110111100100000011001010
    11011100110010001101001011011100111100010011000010 110010000100000011011110110111001100101

-------- THERE NO DOWN JUST SIM AAAAAND YOUUUU ALLLLLLLL

ERRORRRRROEROOEREROEREOROEROEROEROEOROEROEOREOROER
    DEATH

"Fool!"

A powerful slap sent Froste flying, effectively breaking her connection to the energies inside the crystal building. Although there was enough force int hat hit to sent her flying backwards, one could still feel that the person hitting her was holding back. That was probably obvious from the fact that whoever had appeared, was radiating magical energy like mad.

In other words, a Servant.

"Do you want to get killed?? Huh!? Just what kind of fool would actually try something as ridiculous as what you were just doing!?" Asked an angry female voice.

The voice belonged to a very peculiar looking Servant. Clad in an light, red armor, and her black hair was on a warrior's ponytail. The face of the girl was so beautiful it was hard to look at, and her black eyes seemed to shine with some kind of inner light. It was almost as if her beauty had been a spell of it's own. But what really caught attention about this Servant, was the ridiculous amount of swords she had strapped to her back, ranging from western to eastern, in all manners of shapes and sizes. And now this strange Servant was glaring at the homunculi trio like they had been kids playing with fire.

Blog Entries
    Zero
    Taima Dormitory, building G5
    Time: 15:40 - Afternoon

Miss Kimiko was characteristically stoic the whole way, Zero didn't bother engaging her in conversation. Whether or not she didnt like him or only grew what for her passed for animated around food and/or the presence of miss kimiko Zero couldnt tell.

As they arrived at the workshop, Zero's senses began to sharpen, here was a place of much interest. well guarded to, the lock on the door was strong and likely filled with magic, it was the kind of thing one bypassed by stealing the key as opposed to picking, and the air thrummed with all kinds of magic, from the power to make and engrave conceptual might to defensive wards. Zero mused that such wards were usually quite simple to bring down for someone like him, but the tricky part was getting them back up again.

Well, such things were academic though, unless he felt like advising miss Kimiko on security tough, something he doubted she would appreciate, the effort would be more easily spent improving he grades to the point Souja couldn't complain when he again requested access.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Matthias Gummer
    Time: 11:50 – School Day

It happened in an instant. If I arrived a few second earlier I'm might have been able to react on time. But I was too late. All I could do now was to jump and catch Froste. Kneeling on one knee and holding Froste with my left hand, the right hand was on my back, gripping the weapon hidden underneath my shirt.
    I glared at the person standing in front of us and yelling at Froste.
    Another servant, fuck, this ain't my lucky day.
    Still, I couldn't just let it go like that.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

I yelled back at her.