Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: NAHTCUW's Drabble Dump

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruu-tan View Post
    ... Shirou becomes Vampire food?
    Shirou becomes vampire food while trying to protect Lorelei even though she doesn't want it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Shirou becomes vampire food while trying to protect Lorelei even though she doesn't want it.
    Why must this end in tragedy? Oh wait...never mind. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Why must this end in tragedy? Oh wait...never mind. XP
    Because it involves Shirou.

Blog Entries
    Because it involves Shirou.
    Not everything involving him ends in tragedy. =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar

It's Emiya ' Imported Hero complex' Shirou we are talking about. Of course there will be a tragedy.

I wonder if the Grail will still pick Shirou as a candidate master? I can see the Barthomeloi family investing a lot of time, money and effort to get a suitable reagent, only for Avalon to override it anyway :P

Lorelei: " I am not amused by this"

Illya is best servant

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Shirou becomes vampire food. Hugs himself to the vamp as it drinks his blood, then says "My body is made of swords, fire is my blood and glass is my heart"

Queue Porcupine Shirou and the vamp having bladed weapons grow on its esophagus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Shirou becomes vampire food. Hugs himself to the vamp as it drinks his blood, then says "My body is made of swords, fire is my blood and glass is my heart"

Queue Porcupine Shirou and the vamp having bladed weapons grow on its esophagus.
    And Lorelei absolutely flipping her shit. ^^;;;

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    And Lorelei absolutely flipping her shit. ^^;;;
    YYYYEEESSSS! Just imagine The Queen, Wizard Marshal and Master of 50 elite enforcers in a fukken panic. Acting like a school girl who does not know what to do while holding 'her Shirou' in her arms.

And then she slaps herself and goes about saving his life.

Blog Entries
    And then realizes, oh hey, REALITY MARBLE.

Because one does not simply make swords come out of themselves like that.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    Because it involves NamesAreHardToComeUpWith.
    fixed for truth. I've been fighting my tragedy urges while writing this, THE ENTIRE TIME.

anywho, have some Assassin's Creed Himuro. I'll go back to Lorelei after this.

X=X=X=X=X

Himuro felt privileged to be able to look into her ancestor’s memories. The things he could do, the places he had been, they were all amazing. The people were amazing too, ranging from the hot-blooded Al-Mualim to the ruthless and efficient man known as the first Hassan-I-Sabbah.

However, there was one thing about stepping into her ancestor’s memories which she did not like.

The climbing.

X=X=X=X=X

It had already been half an hour, but the hooded shadow had only made it halfway up the cliff. Being the only way to enter the perched fortress which wasn’t patrolled, it was a necessary trek.

However, the cliff did not agree with Hassan at all. Too many times did the assassin have to go back down to find another route and spend time circling around the cliff for another way up, only for that way to be invalidated as well.

It took a lot of time, but finally the dark shadow had finished ascending the cliff. However, he had neither the time to rest, nor any place to sit down.

Because the cliff ended where the fortress wall began. If Hassan ever sighed or made an unnecessary noise, he would have done so right there and then.

Out of his heavy robes, he pulled out an oversized nail with his right hand, while he dangled precariously with his left. He took a small swing, and forced the nail into a gap between the stones that created the wall. Some had proper mortar in between, but the castle was old and in need of maintenance.

His first nail dug in, and he let his left hand fall into his robes and picked out another. And thus, for a much shorter period of time, Hassan slowly climbed the castle wall, one nail strike into the wall at a time. He had to be slow, too, so that the noise did not attract the guards.

He finally made it to the edge of the stone wall, and looked inside. The various rich were having a veritable feast, but he sadly did not have time to join them. He scanned the crowd, and eventually found his target.

Sadly enough, there was no way of getting closer without exposing himself, as the rooftops of the various buildings in the fort were being patrolled by archers.

At least he wouldn’t have to climb some more, he reasoned.

For the next few minutes, he observed his target while dangling off the edge of the wall. His target, a skinny noble wearing a disgusting collection of pink and yellow, danced around with the girls and enjoyed an impressive display of foods.

Hassan’s stomach grumbled, but he ignored it and waited for his target to go somewhere more… private.

For over an hour, the noble just danced with the prettiest girls and ate the best foods, while some peasants on the side gave him dirty looks. He paid all of his parties with their money and ate all their food, while the most hardworking of them weren’t even invited. This unjust treatment brought the wrath of the assassins down on the hapless noble.

And right now, this assassin was very wrathful, and hungry. Some of that chicken looked particularly tasty to him…

Just as the thought crossed his mind, his target started to move into the keep to Hassan’s left, with a pretty girl in tow.

Hassan silently looked at the tower for a moment, but started moving nonetheless. Its edges were part of the outer wall, so reaching it would be easy. It would just require some more climbing.

Hassan yanked his left nail out of the wall and jammed it further to his left. Afterwards, he repeated the process with his right nail.

After a relatively short trek to the tower, Hassan started his way up. Right nail first, then left. He had done this kind of work before, and experience guided his every movement.

Until his left nail remained jammed in the wall.

Hassan knew better than to make any noise, to curse out loud, but he really wished he could. He was on a wall with very few handholds, apart from the occasional arrow-slit, and climbing that with a single nail would be… troublesome.

Still, he persevered. With a nail and a knife he pulled out of his robes, he kept climbing. This was supposed to be a simple job, but he really hated it right now.

After a few minutes, he finally made it to the top. His target was barely five meters from him. He climbed over the edge and stood on solid ground for the first time in hours.

“Who… who are you?”

He silently turned to look his target in the eyes, and said eyes grew in fear and recognition. The noble squealed in fear and ran to the keep door, but Hassan was far too quick to let him go. In barely an instant, he crossed the distance and punched his target once in the jaw, making him collapse whimpering to the ground. The woman the noble brought with him screamed loudly, but he ignored her and grabbed his target’s collar with his right hand, and started moving.

“Let go of me! My father will have you hung for this!” The noble said, all while being dragged across the floor before the eyes of the village maiden. “Wha-what are you doing?”

The past hours were heavy on Hassan. He hated climbing. He hated not being able to eat. But most of all, he hated squeamish prey.

So for once, all of that overwrote his professionalism. He looked down at the noble, just a step away from the edge of the tower, and told him a single thing.

“Taking you out for a swim.”

He picked up the scrawny noble by the collar and belt, lifting him ever so slightly from the ground, and heaved him over the tower’s edge. He actually had time to see his target’s eyes grow wide with fear, before he started falling, almost as if gravity hadn’t started working before it was noticed.

The noble’s strangled cry echoed as he fell, and Hassan decided his immediate escape was the highest priority. First however, he turned the village maiden, rearranged his skull mask, and bowed politely.

“Milady. I hope you have a nice evening.”

With that, he left himself fall off the tower, if only for a few seconds. He let his arm reach out, and surely enough the nail was still jammed in the wall, almost as if it was patiently waiting for him.

And so, Hassan began his long trek back down the tower, the fort wall, and the cliff.

X=X=X=X=X

“Miss Himuro, I’m sorry I wasn’t here for the entire session.” The doctor said, as he entered the room with a cup of coffee in hand. “I had some business to attend to. How did Williams treat you?”

He gestured towards his assistant, Williams, who was fiddling with a computer across the room. The man energetically waved at the doctor, who sighed and looked away.

“Williams treated me fine. At least he wasn’t hammering me with questions I couldn’t answer during the memories.” Himuro said, taking a seat on the animus.

“I’ll have to apologize for my earlier assistant. I realized my poor choice with him, and had him removed from our program.” The doctor calmly said, and Himuro mulled over the implications in the statement. “But that isn’t important. I’ll run over the session data myself, but tell me: what was it like?”

“What was it like…?” Himuro muttered, bringing her hand to her chin. “Boring, long, and tedious.”

With those words, she started heading to the door, which was flanked by guards ready to bring her back to her quarters.

After she left, the doctor turned to his new assistant.

“Was that your fault, somehow?” He asked, almost indignant.

“Ah, no sir.” Williams replied, with a heavy American accent plaguing his Japanese. The doctor just sighed and shook his head. Where were they finding these assistants, anyway?

X=X=X=X=X

Blog Entries
    Oh, poor Himuro.

Sometimes being awesome requires a lot of drudgery first.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Poor Hassan, someone should give him a delicious sandwich and a jug of good ale for a job well done.

Still, more AC Himuro is awesome. It was a treat to read. =3
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know it stands for Assassin's Creed but every time some writes AC Himuro, my mind goes to Assisted Consent....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I know it stands for Assassin's Creed but every time some writes AC Himuro, my mind goes to Assisted Consent....
    Assisted Consent? I'm afraid to ask.

I usually imagined Armored Core... Armored Core Himuro, launching!
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    Assisted Consent? I'm afraid to ask.
    Assisted Consent Rin. A rather old meme.

Blog Entries
    Assisted Consent Rin. A rather old meme.
    Am I correct in assuming it has to do with her "instruction" to Shirou and Saber for their first prana exchange ritual?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    Am I correct in assuming it has to do with her "instruction" to Shirou and Saber for their first prana exchange ritual?
    I... actually do not remember at all how the meme started, honestly. It might have started from that.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Fixed.
    For the record I totally knew it was wrong but I keep forgetting the existence for the word "well" so I just ignore it. Also keep in mind I slept the entire time between that post and this. Like I said, I wasn't quite seeing straight.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyways, re: Lorelei: Didja read From Fake Dreams, Santo? 'cause there's a very similar encounter with a DA there and it's all quite coincidental.

re:AC!Himuro: Does this reflect some personal feelings on the matter?
    I also approve of the one-liner.

re:AC!Rin: I thought it began with that pic of Koto's where she looks particularly smug?

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    AC! Himuro is just great to read.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.