Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: NAHTCUW's Drabble Dump

The Raging Fantastic Magnum Fancy Face the First's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shirou, not cooking? Truly Lorelei is merciless.
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Karna would totally sympathize with Shinji.

"Bro, your family does not want you either? We will show them, by killing everyone."
    "Nukes, nukes everywhere."
    [*ruby=text on top]text on bottom[/*ruby]

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Face the First View Post
    Shirou, not cooking? Truly Lorelei is merciless.
    Indeed. Her ruthlessness knows no bounds.

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shirou has now lost his position in the kitchen.

Shirou is losing his waifu status!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sylentnight View Post
    Shirou is losing his waifu status!
    Quick, Lorelei! Betroth him to the Edelfelt girl! Maybe the Tohsaka and Matou girls, too!
    Inb4 Lorelei gets as bad as Genma. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Inb4 Lorelei makes this an inverse Hikaru Genji plot.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Inb4 Lorelei makes this an inverse Hikaru Genji plot.
    ...well, it works out for her if she can't cook for herself.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    Should I repost some of my older stuff? whatever, have something vaguely action-Y.

X=X=X=X=X

People were avoiding him.

Of course they would, he was a ward of Lorelei Barthomeloi’s. A single misstep around him could bring the wrath of the queen down on their families. So, everyone’s avoidance of him was only natural.

She, however, did not see what the fuss was about.

He looked… unimpressive. It was the only thing she could say about him, really. Apart from his occidental features, he looked like an average person. Luviagelita had no idea what could have possessed the queen to make him her ward.

Then again, she wasn’t one to judge other’s tastes. Maybe there was some worth in him.

Luviagelita Edelfelt sighed heavily, before concentrating on her stew once more. Really, lunch at the clock tower was incredibly boring. Even with the newest addition, nothing changed. The cafeteria food was below par as usual, and people still acted secretive and alone.

Such a dreadful place this was.

After having finished her stew, she set aside her food tray and crossed her arms in thought. This place had become irritating. She relished a good challenge, good competition, but none of the magi in the association had proven to be, well, fun yet.

Someone, probably a busboy, put down a stack of trays on the table and added hers to it. She absentmindedly turned her head towards him, without even processing who he was.

“Thank you.” She said mechanically, more out of habit than anything.

“Hm, you’re welcome.” He said, and he walked off with the stack of trays and the dishes piled on top.

And she didn’t look back, until her mind caught up with the present again. That wasn’t some busboy. That had been…

She hastily turned around on her chair, and surely enough, a head covered in fiery hair made its way to the kitchens with a stack of trays.

“Barthomeloi’s ward stooping down to do a servant’s work?” She quietly said, her words slipping out by accident. She kept looking absently, until the boy exited the kitchens and she hastily took a proper seating position again, acting as inconspicuously as she could.

This was something different. Someone raised in a noble house as a magus, doing menial chores usually left to the servants? Someone raised by the Barthomeloi house, no less?

He passed by her, and she waited a bit before following him. She was curious about him, and she was dreadfully bored anyway.

She followed him through the clock tower, careful to remain unnoticed, until he was at the ground floor standing in front of the doors that lead to the enforcer training ground.

Well, it made sense. Lorelei was the head of the enforcers, so her protégé must be capable in the fighting arts as well. And he was her age… competition, perhaps?

She pushed the thought aside just as he pushed the doors open. Inside, some enforcers were sitting around, some experienced veterans were teaching the new blood and some were sparring. Luviagelita took a seat near the entrance, her presence unnoticed due to her numerous visits.

She observed, too far to listen, as the boy walked up to one of the veterans who was teaching and handed him a piece of paper. The older man nodded at him and spoke a few words, and Barthomeloi’s ward took his place with the other trainees.

For the next few minutes, the veteran just spoke words to the entire group, and the group listened attentively when not throwing nervous glances at the person of the day. Luviagelita almost got up to leave, her interest lost, when the veteran beckoned for Shirou to move into the center of the training ring.

Her interest was immediately regained.

X=X=X=X=X

“You’ve been trained by Lady Barthomeloi, right?” The instructor said, and Shirou nodded. “Good. You three get in here and show me how you defeat a stronger opponent.”

The threes trainees he pointed at fidgeted nervously, clearly not enjoying the prospect of someone trained by the queen herself. Eventually the smallest one, a teenage girl, took a step forward into the ring. The two others, boys who looked older than her, looked at each other sheepishly and stepped forward as well.

“About time you three learned you had guts.” The instructor said with a wild grin. “Now Shirou, don’t beat them up too bad. And all of you…” He looked at all the participants one by one, his grizzly face threatening them without words. “No lethal force. We have few enough people wanting to be enforcers as it is.”

They all nodded their assent, and the three trainees started facing Shirou, while he lowered his stance and prepared for the starting signal.

The instructor brought up his hand.

Shirou looked at each of his opponents, one by one, preparing for whichever magic they might throw at him.

Wait, that girl who was sitting on the bench halfway across the room… hadn’t he seen her before?

The instructor’s hand fell down.

X=X=X=X=X

Had he noticed her? Well, she didn’t have time to care about that, the fight had started.

As soon as the veteran’s hand came down, the girl threw a wave of fire at him. An underhanded attack, one she was probably preparing under her breath ever since the instructor pointed at her.

A commendable first strike, albeit one easily dodged and poorly coordinated.

The boy lowered himself to one knee and covered his head with both arms, and the fire broke against him like a wave before a rock.

“Reinforcement? He’s developed that skill nicely.” Luviagelita said, as the boy sprung towards his attacker unwounded. “But he has no time to cast a spell like that… A physical magus?”

Just as she predicted, his attack against the new blood was purely physical. To her credit, she managed to block the first blow to her face, only to receive his other fist, the left one, in the stomach shortly afterwards. She bent over slightly, a reaction to the strike, which gave him the opening he needed.

Two movements. With two movements, Shirou was behind her. He caught her collar, shifted his weight and turned around dragging her with him, and pulling her over his shoulder, he used his reinforced strength to propel her into a stack of training mats.

“Well done…” Luviagelita whispered to herself, as she witnessed something she thought only existed in tacky martial arts movies.

The two other trainees looked scared out of their wits, with good reason.

X=X=X=X=X

One down, two more to go. She looked like the toughest one, so she had to be taken out first, but he couldn’t afford to underestimate the remaining two.

“Come on man, back me up!”

The two others had been surprised at their teammate’s sneak attack, but one of them finally collected his wits. His call rousted the other from his stupor, and both prepared to fight him at once, attention clear in their eyes again.

That was alright. Shirou was used to being outnumbered by Lorelei’s golems.

The one who had made the call, a burly young man with brown hair, ran straight at Shirou with the obvious intention to force him into hand-to-hand combat. The other, a scrawnier boy with black hair, stayed distant either due to hesitance or to prepare an attack.

Hopefully it was hesitance.

The brown haired one reached Shirou first, his swings fast and precise. Yet every time they came close, they missed by a hair’s breadth. Shirou bided his time until finally, under a swing of his attacker’s left arm, he saw his opening. His entire body sunk and his left hand enveloped his right, pushing his right elbow forward into his opponent’s stomach.

His opponent was, however, made of sterner stuff. His entire body was reinforced, and a single successful attack was not enough to finish him. However, a single blow was enough to give Shirou more openings.

Again and again, without giving any time for his opponent to regain his balance, Shirou struck out with his fists and legs, swiftly wearing the bigger man down. Ever pushed back, his opponent’s end came with a fist in the solar plexus.

“Damn…” He cursed as he fell to the ground, breathless.

But he was no longer the issue. The other one was still in play. Shirou turned to face his last opponent, and saw his opponent doing exactly what he didn’t want him to: he was muttering something.

Desperate to end it quickly, Shirou rushed to the last of the opposing team. When he was barely a meter away, the black-haired boy finished muttering and smiled.

The ground lit up, and a prison of wind surrounded Shirou.

X=X=X=X=X

Luviagelita waited patiently. She knew someone raised by the Barthomeloi wouldn’t be stopped by something as small as prison of raging whirlwinds. She couldn’t see him, because the wind had drawn in every piece of dust making it impossible to see through, but she didn’t believe it was done yet.

Her expectations were adequately met.

The ward cut through the prison, a sword in each hand. The swords he held were both enchanted with the wind element, cutting through the lesser barrier with incredible ease. No doubt they were both gifts from the queen, who was known for having incredibly powerful wind thaumaturgy.

However, for the life of her, she could not fathom where he could have been hiding them.

The ward rushed forward, not allowing his target any pause. A quick kick to the shins and a strike to the face with the flat of the blade later, his last opponent was down.

“And the match is done!” The veteran yelled out, and every enforcer which had been looking on returned to their own duties.

The fight had not even lasted two minutes.

X=X=X=X=X

Shirou dispelled his swords and took a breath. While the fight was not as difficult as some of the sparring he had done against Lorelei’s merciless training engines, it was different. Too different, and it showed him that he had fallen into habit when fighting, something which was dangerous.

His skills still weren’t good enough to be a superhero.

“That wasn’t bad at all, kid.” The instructor said, patting him on the back. “If you want a bigger challenge, I could set you up against one of the fully fledged enforcers here.”

That sounded like a good proposal to him. The stronger his opponents, the stronger he would become.

“Sure. Anyone in mind?” He answered with a fire in his eyes.

“Yeah, I got just the right one…” The instructor cryptically said, as he scanned the room looking for something. His eyes settled on a woman who had just exited the locker room, and he waved her over. “Get over here, Bazett!”

X=X=X=X=X

Well, that had been a welcome distraction.

She prepared to leave the gym, or maybe walk over and strike a conversation with the ward, until she noticed him talking to the veteran. He beckoned someone closer, a female enforcer with dark red hair.

It seems the ward had requested another match.

Luviagelita still had time to spare. However this time she walked over and took a seat which was just in front of the training ring.

X=X=X=X=X

The second match did not go as well as the first.

This time the boy had created dozens of swords in midair, through an impressive feat of projection, and constantly assaulted the experienced enforcer.

And she punched them into thousands of little pieces.

No matter how fast he was, she was faster. The longer reach given to him by his swords seemed to be the only thing allowing him to fight. Yet every time his swords broke he created more. And every time he created more she destroyed them.

It had turned into a completely defensive battle. The ward was completely overwhelmed in the same way he had overwhelmed the rookies.

Quickly, too quickly, the red-haired woman rushed him again and again, and eventually her ruthless assault bore fruit. Openings started making themselves known, and she exploited them all with vicious jabs and rapid kicks.

Until finally it ended, when a single one of her strikes shattered both of his swords and sent him sprawling over the ground.

“Again.” He huffed, without even getting up first. In his eyes wasn’t anger, it wasn’t some form of wounded pride, it was determination.

“…Fine. Let’s take a break first.” She said, and the ward let his head fall down on the floor and caught his breath.

A few minutes later, the fight started again. This one was shorter, but it was apparent to everyone the boy was learning.

And he fell again, his swords shattered by the berserker-like woman he fought against. Her endless flurry of blows combined with her experience was an impossible obstacle.

“Again.”

But he tackled the obstacle again. And again he tried, and another time after that, and another time after that one.

Luviagelita had expected him to fail, to give up, but he kept on going. Most of the enforcers in the room had already lost interest, but she kept looking at the boy who just wouldn’t stop, wouldn’t give up.

But his exhaustion had finally caught up with him, and the boy fell unconscious after one more deciding blow.

“What a strange man.” Luviagelita told herself with a small blush, as the instructor carried him off to the infirmary.

X=X=X=X=X

“Your first day outside the manor after four years of training, and you manage to both win a fight against multiple opponents, which was commendable, and lose against one opponent many times, which was not.” Lorelei lectured to a black and blue Shirou, who was sitting on the edge of his bed. “Explain yourself for your rash actions.”

“I couldn’t just give up.” Shirou sheepishly explained, scratching the back of his head. “I mean, she was strong. She was really strong.”

Lorelei just looked down at him with an eyebrow raised.

“I need to get that strong. No, I need to get even stronger than that.” Shirou said, making a fist and staring at it. “I made a promise with my father I would.”

“You have a goal?” Lorelei’s voice surprised him, making him aware of her existence once again.

“Yes…?” Shirou hesitantly said, as he wasn’t sure how she would react now that she knew.

“Good. A goal to strive forward to is a worthy thing to possess. Now, get rest. You have earned it.”

With those surprisingly kind words, Lorelei walked out of his room.

X=X=X=X=X

She scanned the cafeteria carefully, hoping she would find him again. As her luck would have it, she found him rather quickly, eating a sandwich exactly as he had been the day before.

Just as she had been raised to, she took the opportunity as it presented itself.

Without pause, she walked up to his table and sat right next to him, earning her a surprised look.

“…Hello.” He said, after a moment of silence.

“Is that how they introduce themselves where you come from?” She said haughtily, with a mocking, yet playful, smile.

“Right, sorry. My name is Shirou Emiya.” Emiya? She had heard the name before, but did not recall where. “And you… you were there yesterday.”

“Indeed. I was quite impressed with your tenacity, Shero.” She said with a slight accent. “I am Luviagelita Edelfelt. You may call me Luvia.”

“Pleased to meet you, Luvia.” Shirou said, before taking another bite out of his sandwich.

“And you.” She said politely, before her smile became mischievous once again. “You simply must teach me how to do that throw you performed…”

At last, she had found someone interesting. Maybe her time in the clock tower would not be so bad.

X=X=X=X=X

Blog Entries
    Wonderful, NAHTCUW, absolutely wonderful. Seriously. ^^
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Wonderful, NAHTCUW, absolutely wonderful. Seriously. ^^
    I wholeheartedly agree. I'm really liking this continuity you've got going and the characters are really well done. Though a question... Is Bazette the BAR here?

Also, I'd like to see some of your older stuff if you don't mind putting it up.
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    ...Is Bazette the BAR here?
    Does BAR-tan crush on Shirou, too? XD
    F/GO SUPPORT

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm really liking this continuity you've got going and the characters are really well done. Though a question... Is Bazette the BAR here?
    No Old_Iron. Bazett IS the bar here. [/Cryptic]

Anywho, which one of my old works should I repost first? Assassin's creed Himuro, Shirou raised by Enkidu or YANDERE Saber Lily?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NamesAreHardToComeUpWith View Post
    Anywho, which one of my old works should I repost first? Assassin's creed Himuro, Shirou raised by Enkidu or YANDERE Saber Lily?
    All three. :3
    F/GO SUPPORT

The answer to your question NT

is yes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NamesAreHardToComeUpWith View Post
    No Old_Iron. Bazett IS the bar here. [/Cryptic]

I'd like to see all three, honestly. But if I have to pick one, I'd go with YANDERE Saber Lily. =3

So does this mean Shirou is going to be spending massive amounts of time sweaty and exhausted, trying over and over again to conquer Bazette?
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Blog Entries
    So does this mean Shirou is going to be spending massive amounts of time sweaty and exhausted, trying over and over again to conquer Bazette?
    *thinking of Prisma-verse's Bazzette* Want. :3
    F/GO SUPPORT

You guys asked for them. Repostan Yandere Saber Lily first.

Remember that as Saber Lily, she's gone a bit bonkers after Caster Broke her.

X=X=X=X=X

“You fall here!” She shouted loudly, plunging her blade into the teenager’s chest with haste. If she hadn’t, her master would have come and-

“Saber, wait!”

Tried to stop her. Really, he was too naïve.

“There is no need to wait, master. I have dispatched the enemy and her servant.” She replied with a small, satisfied grin. Blood marred her face, her newest kill’s blood unceremoniously splattered all over her visage.

“What?” Shirou said with a panicked look on his face. He ran past her to look at the body, and saw someone he recognized. “Tohsaka…? Why!?” He turned to face her, his expression filled with confusion and anger.

“This is the grail war. Servants and masters kill each other.” She shrugged with a disinterested look on her face. “I was only doing what I was supposed to.”

“You… You…!” Shirou could only say, clenching his hands into fists and angrily looking her in the eyes. Suddenly, her gaze became warm and her face relaxed, something which was rather disturbing while her white dress was colored in blood.

“Yes, that is you.” She said calmly, and Shirou froze for a moment. “I couldn’t win last time because we were weak, but I preferred you to Caster as a master. Yet… at the end, you weren’t the master I had liked so much anymore.” She slowly closed in on Shirou, and put both her hands on his cheeks. “I asked her to keep you alive for me, but you weren’t the person I’d liked so much. That witch really tricked me, breaking you first.”

Her smile became hungry and sadistic, finally fitting her bloodstained self.

“But this time Shirou, I can win. I’ll show you that. And once I do win…” She drew him close, and her lips covered his. After a moment, she drew back, and her expression was enough to halt any objection Shirou could have possessed. “I’ll make you mine, Shirou. You’ll be first, and after that…”

Her gaze became hard, and she let go of him. As if something had taken her attention, she looked out towards the Ocean.

“After that, it’ll be my responsibility, that annoying weight, which will have to go.” She said, and Shirou found his savior more and more frightening.

X=X=X=X=X

Shirou had no idea how to feel about Saber.

On one hand, she swore eternal loyalty and love to him, and saved him from a crazy blue spearman. On the other, she was outright creepy, seemed to know about the future and, saving best for last, casually killed Tohsaka, the school idol.

Shirou, when in a calm environment where nothing was trying to kill him, would accurately say that he had no idea how to feel about Saber.

Yet, when that black giant and the girl came knocking at his doorstep, or rather destroying a wall and breaking into the yard, he relied on her again. He didn’t know what to think of her, but he felt trust in her. He relied on her to fight the giant.

Why would he think that, if he barely even knew about her?

“Saber!”

Why would he let her fight that monster alone, if he didn’t even know she could?

“I am fine, Shirou. I just got a little overconfident.” She said with a grin, leaning on her sword to stand.

She was far from fine. Her abdomen was torn, a large gash blown into its left side. She was wobbling uncertainly, the only reason she still stood being her sword acting as a cane.

Giggling resounded through the yard, like the tinkling of bells.

“Yup, that’s right berserker.” Ilyasviel happily said, looking at Shirou with playful eyes. “Finish that weak little servant off, so I can play with Onii-chan.”

The black giant roared, and brought its axe-sword above its head again for one last strike.

He couldn’t allow that. He started moving, too quickly for him to even process. He had to reach her, had to push her out of the way.

The axe-sword started moving downwards.

He tackled her. He couldn’t do anything else, he didn’t have the time. She stumbled out of the way, her eyes showing fear, true and genuine, for the first time since he had seen her. It wasn’t fear for herself, however.

The axe-sword came in contract with Shirou.

X=X=X=X=X

Shirou woke up with a heavy weight on his chest.

He was surprised. After… last night, he didn’t expect to wake up at all. Yet, he was alive, he was well, and he didn’t feel any pain whatsoever, from anywhere in his body.

Maybe it was all a dream? All of yesterday never happened, so technically yesterday’s date would be today’s date, and Shirou would have to make yesterday’s portion of food for the people of today.

Shirou shook his head a moment, and shrugged off the thought. He must have hit himself there, if he was thinking that confusingly.

He shifted uncomfortably, pushed down by a weight on top of him, and realized he couldn’t move his limbs. It was like he was tied, or someone was holding him in place. He groggily opened his eyes, only to look into Saber’s, her face barely inches from his.

“Saber?!” He squealed, trying to move away, but failed, her grip too strong. “What are you doing?!”

“Never again.” She said sternly, and Shirou shut up and looked her in the eyes. “Never, ever do that again. Just, don’t.”

She was almost crying. Whatever self-control she had left after the witch had changed her, it wasn’t enough to stop water from forming in her eyes.

“Saber…” He didn’t know what to say. He couldn’t make that promise, not after seeing her last night, covered in her own blood. He wanted to protect her. “I… I’ll try…”

“And that is enough for me, Shirou.” She simply said, a small smile returning to her face. “If you had made that promise, you wouldn’t have been my Shirou. I’d kill you if you weren’t my Shirou.”

She casually gave him an uncertain promise of death, and lowered her head and kissed him before he had time to answer.

This was going to be quite the grail war, indeed.

X=X=X=X=X

Blog Entries
    Yandere Saber Lily is filled with great love for Shirou. Her beloved man of swords. Nothing will stand in the way of her happy ending. Nothng.

Well done, sir. Well done. =3

I'd like to see all three, honestly. But if I have to pick one, I'd go with YANDERE Saber Lily. =3

Old_Iron...why do I love the way you think so?

You should snippet the hell out of this drabbles thread xD

NT...I still hate you for doing that to Saber...but keep it up.

Yandere Saber Lily is filled with great love for Shirou. Her beloved man of swords. Nothing will stand in the way of her happy ending. Nothng.

Well done, sir. Well done. =3
    and as long as his ideal stays the same, so will her love. He only gets her love if he's Her Shirou, after all.

Anywho, Assassin's creed Himuro, with Hassan Ancestor coming up.

X=X=X=X=X

The cloaked figure was dancing.

There was no other word for what the person was doing, amongst the fifty-odd soldiers. Every time they tried to strike, their swords struck empty air or were pushed into an ally’s chest. Every time they thought they finally cornered their foe, he dropped to the ground or flew to the air, with movements so exotic and inhuman the soldiers couldn’t follow them at all.

For what seemed like hours, the figure danced. Every now and then, a blade would hit where it should not, into an ally’s chest, but the cloaked shadow never stopped for a moment.

Until for a moment, the tiniest of moments, the figure recognized someone on a cliff, looming over the clearing filled with soldiers both dead and alive. That person was long dead, his teachings all given to the figure himself. His very presence was impossible, and gave the shadow pause.

That pause was enough.

A single sword struck, piercing deep into the shadow’s leg, drawing blood. That crippling blow was enough that the chainmail-wearing soldiers surrounded the shadow and it couldn’t run anymore. With a wound like that it could no longer move as exotically, as oddly as it had before. The soldiers, emboldened by their success, shouted out to demand surrender.

But the cloaked figure couldn’t hear them. It only looked around once, and viewed the cliff once again, where its deceased mentor had looked down. Eventually, the shouting became too much. The shadow could hear them, and it grew annoyed. It was trying to think, and the worms around him didn’t even realize what they were doing.

So, he reached to his neck. Some soldiers drew closer and yelled louder, but it ignored them. It reached for the clasp at its neck, and released its cloak, revealing a bone-white mask and letting the dark fabric fall to the ground.

And fall.

And fall, fall, fall until it was clear there was no end to it.

“Zabaniya: Shadowed Delusion.”

The endless cloak became darkness itself and lunged out in all directions, engulfing every soldier. Some tried to run, tried to defend themselves, but they were running from nothing and defending themselves from no threat.

On its own, the night did nothing.

The once-cloaked figure contorted and twisted in the same inhuman way it had before and started throwing knives. Just like the soldiers, it could no longer see. But then again, it never could. Every knife hit its mark, every knife thrown marked the death of another soldier, audible through a small surprised gasp or grunt.

Just as quickly as the cloak became darkness, the darkness became a cloak again as the assassin picked it up from the ground.

Every soldier was now dead, a mound of flesh and metal where there was once man. But that was no longer important. The figure started looking to the cliff again. Surely enough, his mentor was no longer there, for it was impossible for him to be there in the first place.

The first Hassan-I-Sabbah was long dead, after all.

The now re-cloaked shadow started walking, a castle far in the distance its target.

“I think that’s enough for now.”

X=X=X=X=X

“I think that’s enough for now.” The doctor said, scribbling a few notes down on a pad. “How are you, miss?”

Said woman got up from where she was lying down, only for two security guards to move to flank her, weapons drawn.

“I wasn’t under the impression you care, doctor.” She said coolly, her voice never losing its calm.

“Now now, there’s no need to try to antagonize me. I’m just doing my job, after all.” The doctor said, pushing up his glasses. “Besides, once this is all done and over, Abstergo industries will give you a hefty pay.”

“In other words, hush money.” She calmly said, giving one of the security guards a cold look. Rather, a normal look, but with her gaze it was somehow threatening.

“Don’t say that, Miss Himuro.” The doctor said exasperatingly, taking his glasses off and looking her in the eyes. “You have a unique lineage, and we both have an amazing amount to learn from each other. At this point however, you’re necessary to us. So, we can’t let you go. But I am sure that once you are no longer necessary, you’ll volunteer because of how interesting and fascinating this whole ordeal is.”

Himuro just looked the doctor in the eyes, his thinly veiled threat not budging her. “I have no doubt.”

“Good, then you’re learning from us already. You’ll have a fine relationship with Abstergo industries, young lady.” The doctor said, waving at the security guards. One of them forcefully grabbed her arm, pushed her until she was standing and started forcing her out of the room. “I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.”

After those final words from the doctor, she was pushed through the door and it closed behind her.

X=X=X=X=X

Blog Entries
    Yandere Lily knows what she wants. *nods sagely* Truly the love of a yandere is the purest seen anywhere in existence.

And Himuro Hassan is awesome. ^^
    F/GO SUPPORT