Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126131134135136137138 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 2760

Thread: Mahou Tsukai no Yoru free range discussion thread, spoil as thou wilt

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar

JP Friend Code
    678-648-104
    I can't really complain if the thing stopping Mahoyo 2 is Red Garden, but yea. God knows how much FGO is holding Nasu back (again).

Really sucks to think about, but it is what it is.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

US Friend Code
    Quick question, does anyone have a guide or list for every bad ending in anyone can sleep but not laugh extra bit. Ive finished it but need all the bad endings for the plat, gotten so many but dont know how many there is so a list or guide would help alot thanks. sorry if im not supposed to ask these questions here, dont know where else to

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by KazuKotomine View Post
    Quick question, does anyone have a guide or list for every bad ending in anyone can sleep but not laugh extra bit. Ive finished it but need all the bad endings for the plat, gotten so many but dont know how many there is so a list or guide would help alot thanks. sorry if im not supposed to ask these questions here, dont know where else to
    You don't have to worry, the game has no bad ends.
    burn your dread you coward

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    He's talking about the extra story that does

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Bruh... completely missed that...
    End of Year booze is getting to me.
    burn your dread you coward

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What is even the purpose of Sweet Heart as a familiar, just to spice up murder mystery weekends?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Oh I still need to read the extra chapter. I keep forgetting.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    What is even the purpose of Sweet Heart as a familiar, just to spice up murder mystery weekends?

I believe it was mentioned in one of the naze ploys that it was used to prepare one's self before a fight mentally.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abdu11 View Post
    I believe it was mentioned in one of the naze ploys that it was used to prepare one's self before a fight mentally.
    what
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

on my 5th lets play of Mahoyo i finally realized.

the "watchtower" Aoko got from Alice that is apparently capable of vanishing without a trace because it boiled over,

Its supposed to be "a Lookout", so i think Alice was trying to teach Aoko how to make those Six Pence chocolate bird surveillance familiars (lookouts). And since its made of chocolate liquor , its capable of of boiling over and evaporating till theres nothing left

What did you all think of Riddell? Because honestly, while I really wanted to see how mahoyo 2 and 3 would be after finishing the game, once I saw her I kinda wasn't as excited anymore, feels like a character that goes against the vibes mahoyo had, and while I get that the extra chapter wasn't serious I still can't really picture her in the story.

Eh, I expect she'll be a little different if/when she shows up properly. Nasu characters in gag content can be quite far from their more serious incarnations. As I recall he even openly admits as much in Kagetsu Touya.
    Quote Originally Posted by T.H. White
    "If I were to be made a knight," said the Wart. staring dreamily into the fire, "[...] I should pray to God to let me encounter all the evil in the world in my own person, so that if I conquered there would be none left, and, if I were defeated, I would be the one to suffer for it."

She's amazing, we immediatelly can tell she's supposed to be a direct contrast to Alice, a Meinster witch that presents as super flamboyant and flashy, but that's not all, we also get a hint that she's just putting on a farce obviously, and hates herself and all that she does and might even just want to be a normal person or considers herself as nothing special, if her custom death is anything to go about. We also see that she's incredibly attached to Alice, she feels insulted and left behind that she wasn't invited to her supposed birthday party, feels super embarrassed to be called her rival like she was acknowledged by someone whom she admires, and named her Ploys. She's super rude to her dad on the phone but when he's in a pinch she gives up her everything for him. We also got hinted that she faced up against Alice recently so yeah, there's a lot to explore with her as a character and how she contrasts to Alice. Even outside of Alice she seems to have stuff in common with Aoko so that's another side of her we can look forward to seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by SMinairo View Post
    What did you all think of Riddell? Because honestly, while I really wanted to see how mahoyo 2 and 3 would be after finishing the game, once I saw her I kinda wasn't as excited anymore, feels like a character that goes against the vibes mahoyo had, and while I get that the extra chapter wasn't serious I still can't really picture her in the story.
    Alice trolling Liddell was golden.
    Spoiler:

But all characters in extra story were kind of flanderized so I don't think you should judge her by how she is displayed here. She probably (maybe?) will be more serious in actual game.

She's super rude to her dad on the phone
    I think it's related to the ploy Alice gave her when they where kids, the one that makes you only speak with profanities or something like that?
    Last edited by Desann; September 10th, 2023 at 12:06 PM.

If you just take her at face value as a rich princess idol yeah she's jarring, but Nasu made sure to sprinkle hints at her true character and her relationship with everyone involved. She has a lot of potential like Ritsuka and people from the church.

There's also the when did soujuuro and her ever met.

Seems pretty certain it's hinting at Riddell and Alice facing off some time after Mahoyo and before extra story. Just add her knowing Soujuurou and Aoko and Alice not being surprised by it, Priest Eiri commenting on her taking one of Alice's ploys, and Alice saying she hit her too hard on the head "last time". I feel like Mahoyo 2 is gonna have some Alice focus in general with all the witch lore popping up too.

Liddell also apparently tried to kill them and defeated Beo, so I guess she will be some sort of antagonist in Mahoyo 2?

By the way, why Riddell? Is it how it was localized in official translation? I assumed it is Liddell as reference to Alice Liddell?