Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126131134135136
Results 2,701 to 2,711 of 2711

Thread: Mahou Tsukai no Yoru free range discussion thread, spoil as thou wilt

  1. #2701
    other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,804

  2. #2702
    夜属 Nightkin Neror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    159
    JP Friend Code
    678-648-104
    I can't really complain if the thing stopping Mahoyo 2 is Red Garden, but yea. God knows how much FGO is holding Nasu back (again).

  3. #2703
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,532
    Really sucks to think about, but it is what it is.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

    Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

  4. #2704
    死者 Corpse KazuKotomine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Britain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    US Friend Code
    283300660
    Quick question, does anyone have a guide or list for every bad ending in anyone can sleep but not laugh extra bit. Ive finished it but need all the bad endings for the plat, gotten so many but dont know how many there is so a list or guide would help alot thanks. sorry if im not supposed to ask these questions here, dont know where else to

  5. #2705
    Just beat your enemy TomPen94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    THE TRUE RUN
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,025
    JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by KazuKotomine View Post
    Quick question, does anyone have a guide or list for every bad ending in anyone can sleep but not laugh extra bit. Ive finished it but need all the bad endings for the plat, gotten so many but dont know how many there is so a list or guide would help alot thanks. sorry if im not supposed to ask these questions here, dont know where else to
    You don't have to worry, the game has no bad ends.

    watch my video

  6. #2706
    祖 Ancestor Kirishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,377
    He's talking about the extra story that does

  7. #2707
    Just beat your enemy TomPen94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    THE TRUE RUN
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,025
    JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Bruh... completely missed that...
    End of Year booze is getting to me.

    watch my video

  8. #2708
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    What is even the purpose of Sweet Heart as a familiar, just to spice up murder mystery weekends?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  9. #2709
    Lie Like Vortigern Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,141
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Oh I still need to read the extra chapter. I keep forgetting.

  10. #2710
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    What is even the purpose of Sweet Heart as a familiar, just to spice up murder mystery weekends?

    I believe it was mentioned in one of the naze ploys that it was used to prepare one's self before a fight mentally.

  11. #2711
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by abdu11 View Post
    I believe it was mentioned in one of the naze ploys that it was used to prepare one's self before a fight mentally.
    what
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •