Thread: The Hulk: CAN love? (type-moon crossover)(crosspost)

The Hulk: CAN love? (type-moon crossover)(crosspost)

Hey this is a crosspost from another forum just want to post it here to get some input THANKS

Bruce BANNER sat on the ledge of his apartment building, smoking a cigarette while listening to Creed - ARMS Wide Open on his iPod nano. He listened to Creed a LOT lately, because he usually likes to listen to Creed to calm down. Bruce had a lot on his mind lately... for the first time he was having and affair, but was HE having an affair???? It had all been so confusing so far none of it made sense was this really happening? WAS the decision to visit Fuyuki to track General Thunderbolt Ross as he planned to rekindle tensions between Japan and America a MISTAKE? BRUCE took another long drag from his turkish delight cigarette as he tried to remember what had happened so far from the very beginning.............

It was early SATURDAY morning and Bruce BANNER had settled on a bench in a park near central Fuyuki while he read missions briefings that he had stolen previously from the head offices of General Thunderbolt Ross to help learn his plans. From across Bruce's bench he had a plain view of the scenery:: Across a field of Pansies and cherry blossom trees (in full BLOOM) sat a marvelous pavilion. Bruce Banner sat and took a BREAK from reading General Thunderbolt Ross's plans to view a beatiful girl practicing kendo. Bruce banner idly thought, "She is very talented at kendo but she is no match for me because I have practiced kendo as the hulk for years". Bruce Banner pondered this beautiful woman for what seemed like hours but probably only was a few seconds before he came to a conclusion: He must introduce himself and show this lovely lady his kendo moves.

As Bruce Banner APPROACHED the pavilion a dark, slender man approached this kendo practicing brunette BEAUTY. From a distance Bruce could see the interactions that this new man and the lady were having and he could even hear the words/conversations that they were enaging in. Bruce banner decided to wait and then listened very carefully for the span of 10 minutes. They were talking about some sort of relationship and the dark man was becoming angry at the comments that the kendo woman was making. Before Bruce could anticipate, the tall dark handsome man's anger rose and he took hold of the woman by her shoulders. Of course this made bruce banner angry as he is not used to seeing such a beautiful lady being MAN handled by a tall dark handsome man and it made him angry because of how Bruce Banner's father treated HIS mother (his father was abusive.). As Bruce's anger began to rise he quickly realized that he neede dto become less angry because he was on a secret missions to uncover General Thunderbolt Ross's battle plans for making tensions against JApan and the US hot and hostile. He began to do breathing excersizes to calm himself when the tall dark and handsome man struck the woman. The woman cried out, "KIRITSUGU no! why did you strike me?" and the man hit her again with his other hand. As the beautiful girl cried on her knees (the two strikes on her face had rendered her onto her knees) Bruce Banner felt his anger reach critical mass. Withing a fraction of a second all of bruce banner's clothes has SHREDDED off of him (except for his jeans) and he transformed into the HULK.

Hulk now was filled with rage and charged the pavilion. The dark man was facing the opposite direction of the Hulk when the Hulk approached and thus did not notice Hulk's thundering STEPS as the hulk charged through the small PANSIE field to reach the beautiful girl and the dark handsome man. The Hulk used his anger powers to grab the man and then the hulk mustard all of his strength and through the man into the sky. The HULK threw the man so hard the the man slowly faded into the horizon and eventually became unseeable as he flew into the horizon.

The woman seemed scared and was still crying. The Hulk was stil in Hulk form and used his abilities as a Gentle GIANT to reach and caress the crying woman's back. After a moment the woman asked, "who are you?". The Hulk replied, "I am HULK" and the girl said "Well I am fine Hulk thank you but what did you do to Kiritsugu?" THE Hulk said "It's okay he will be fine I am sure of it".

Later the HULK and the woman found themselves at a Tea lounge (where there was no "no shirt no service" policy of course) and the hulk asked "I still no know your name what is your name, beautiful girl?". The girl blished timidly before timidly replying, "My name is Taiga. I have loved Kiritsugu for a long time. However he has become abusive and has still not reciprocated my love for him and I am beginning to feel hopeless." The Hulk sipped his tea as the girl slumped into her chair. He then said, "I am sorry. Perhaps I can keep you company for the remainder of the day/evening? I have a wonderful suite atop a hotel if you would like to stay?". Taigia appeared apprehensive and turned her head to not look at HULK. Hulk then said, "Trust me I would never imagine to take advantage of you I just wish to host you tonight because you obviously appear to be lonely tonight and I would love to be able to keep you company and make it so you don't feel so alone tonight. I just want to share you company and see your personality". Taiga then looked hulk in the eyes, sloely and timidly but surely and said, "I'd love to join you. Let's finish out tea and then go there".

After finishing their tea they then went to the Hulk's SUITE (HULK was still in Hulk form but no one noticed as they traveled to his hotel which was only a few blocks down the road from the tea lounge). When they arrived at his suite, Hulk poured some CHAMPAGNE and into 2 glasses of champagne glasses. As they drank Taiga said "I probably shouldn't drink... drinking makes me regret things..."(her memories DRIFTED off into when she let Kiritsugu take advantage of her when she had drank too much cheap vodka) and then Hulk SAID "Do not worry I am sure that you will not make any decisions you would not normally make we have made only 2 glasses each of the champagne and it is only 9.5% champagne and we both are not drunk at all trust me". Taiga blusghed and turned her head and so THE hulk put his right hand (taiga was sitting on his left on the couch in the hotel suite) on her left cheek and pulled her head to face his face and then when they had locked eyes gently caressed her face from her ear to her chin and said, "Don't worry you can trust me. I will not hurt you like Kiritsugu".

Taiga was overcome with emotion and began to tear up again. The hulk said, "Please do not cry you are so much more pretty when you smile" and then she smiled. She smiled form ear to ear and the leapt into Hulk's strong EMBRACE and kissed him. They shared a firey passionate night in Bruce BAnner's hotel room and then bruce banner woke up in the middle of the night and though to himself "Oh no, what have I done now as the Hu;lk". Bruce banner thengrabbed his pack of Turkish Delight cigarettes and walked to the roof.....

(BACK AT THE ROOFTOP ROUGHLY 4:20am)

Bruce banner eflected on his day with Taiga. "I have totally fucked up this mission. I cannot believe I have began to lost focus on my missions to uncover General Thunderbolt Ross's plans to rekindle tensions between the USA and japan... what have I done?

Bruce Banner finished the last drag of his cigarette and then looked at his watch. The watch read "4:23. Bruce banner thought, "Fuck I missed 4:20. Oh well" and then he lit up his blunt anyways. Because of course he needed to clear his mind and smoking blunts always made Bruce feel relaxed.....

TO BE CONTINUED

Blog Entries
    execution level X no way to explain it
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay