Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Prototype Material Character Profiles

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dunno, I wouldn't put it past him.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Well, he kinda is trolling with thinking that GoB is static for Gil when that was just Japanese fanwank.
    Even if it was mobile it didn't make much difference when the user just likes to take the sit back and relax approach to fighting. I couldn't imagine how in heaven or earth the FSN Gil could have fought alongside Enkidu and gone on great adventures together. His personality is utterly unsuited for such a figure. Prototype Gil actively jumps in the action and I can easily see him going brofist with Enkidu and doing awesomeness just with their companionship. FSN Gil is just lazy in comparison.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    I have to agree with Arturia on that. I much preferred ProtoGil, since he actually came off as more dynamic in fighting. Much more interesting to watch in action.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    I have to agree with Arturia on that. I much preferred ProtoGil, since he actually came off as more dynamic in fighting. Much more interesting to watch in action.
    That's just recall bias.

Re-read that Broad Bridge Sabre vs. Gilgamesh scene. Gilgamesh was meleeing Sabre to death, weapon-switching every few seconds and catch Sabre by surprise at every turn with strange new Noble Phantasms. If you are talking "dynamic", that was more dynamic.

The Prototype snippets seemed more impressive because it was animated.

And everyone seems to suddenly able to fly.

Servants are just super good at making jump and acrobatic checks.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    The Prototype snippets seemed more impressive because it was animated.
    Yes.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Blog Entries
    Interesting, very interesting indeed.

... Also now I ship Ayaka/Misaya even stronger than before. Somebody send help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    ... Also now I ship Ayaka/Misaya even stronger than before. Somebody send help.
    Do we have a doctor in the house to help with that? XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arturia View Post
    Even if it was mobile it didn't make much difference when the user just likes to take the sit back and relax approach to fighting. I couldn't imagine how in heaven or earth the FSN Gil could have fought alongside Enkidu and gone on great adventures together. His personality is utterly unsuited for such a figure. Prototype Gil actively jumps in the action and I can easily see him going brofist with Enkidu and doing awesomeness just with their companionship. FSN Gil is just lazy in comparison.
    weeell if we can go by the legend, then Enkidu's death caused quite the personality change, so i guess his personality was somewhat different when he was together with Enkidu. remember, Enkidu was specifically created so that Gil would have a friend to play with cuz he wa sso bored that he was passign time by pissign of the gods and every single husband in his country. the gods didnt expect Gil and Enkidu to actively make them trouble later on though (they killed the heavenly bull which the goddess ishtar borrowed from her father to kill Gil cuz Gil didnt wanna boink her. or rther she went crying to her father cuz of it. we can only assume she told him a different story than "im angry because Gil didnt wanna fuck me!") so the killed Enkidu again, whcih caused Gil to get soemwhat of anervous breakdown andbecome obsessed with immortality. he later realized t was okay to have fun livign out the years you have (after a snake ate the fruit of immortality while he was taking a shit or whatever, dawdling around even though eh had found it) and well, thats it. guess he got all "well lets get some entertainment!"-y when he decided to have fun during the time he has.