Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mahoyo scenes

deadfish
    Quote Originally Posted by d'observer View Post
    Just curious arai. I think I read that fast-forwarded Aoko called Alice with the word Alice spelled in Katakana instead of the usual Kanji that was used before. Is it true?
    Not sure I follow?

Blog Entries
    Like アリス instead of 有珠?
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

deadfish
    Oh.

Yeah, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lianru View Post
    Like アリス instead of 有珠?
    USU-CHAN KAWAIII!

Blog Entries
    I feel like I'm not supposed to understand any of this unless I read everything else...classic Nasu.

(is it just me, or are there some commas missing? /nitpicky)
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"

deadfish
    Visual novel lol. Can't understand with pretty pictures, sound effects, and other sorts of special effects that get triggered with each line.

Although, the part where you start having Soujuurou choke himself, I'm thinking some crazy woman, maybe his mother tried to kill him, hence the bandage around his neck.

Blog Entries
    lol.

It's probably just the fact that I haven't played any of it yet. >_>
    Now Loading...

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    He didn't garden fast enough when he was a child, so they considered strangling him, denying his existence and training a new super gardener from scratch. #notreally

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I really want to know how Aoko reacted to his death....

I like a bit of angst..

Teasing the Penguin God!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors celsius's Avatar
    "Soujirou! If you die... Then... Then....! Then who will be the one to take care of my yard!? I don't know a thing about gardening!!"

deadfish
    Okay, done. Or more like I'm not doing anymore, but this is all the stuff concerning the magic. If you ignore the little red riding hood thing that's stalking Aoko in the beginning of the game. Also, no pictures. It'd just picture hell.

You'd have to actually insert the text in the game for that part for this to look right.

Blog Entries
    GJ, arai.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for translating the whole scene. ^^ It was really interesting to finally read some actual concrete application of how it works and I'm surprised Touko's battle prowess was that high even at a young age.

...The last exchange honestly made me giggle considering how hard magi work towards that goal.

Signature by fumato

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Thanks very much for the hard work, Arai. That scene cleared up a lot of stuff I was wondering about. I also really liked Aoko and Touko's talk. Even though they were seriously fighting, it really felt like dialogue between siblings.

That was so epic I think I came ....
    "An A+-Rank in Imagination, a D-Rank in Writing and an E-Rank in Luck ... what could possibly go wrong?"
    Personal Note: Somehow create own RP when/if I get to 2000* Posts ... that won't crash and burn on the first day after weeks of planning.

"Insufficiently analyzed genius is indistinguishable from insanity ... nishishi~"