Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsukuyomi Gakuen (RP Thread)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (Responding to Yano)
    Setsuna Aozawa
    Time: 11.04am
    Date: April 4th

"I see so it was more or less built recently" I responded as various theories formulate "Not to mention why factions like the Clock Tower, the Church an even Atlas has little information on this"

Yet if they build a facility this large their was bound to be a trail of some sort either economical or documents relating to this place from construction companies and the like. "Still the lack of information is most disturbing considering the vastness of the island..."

(Responding to Mikoto)

I then turn to Viola-san who then mention the entity who 'popped' her eye.

"Is she an enemy?"

Blog Entries

Yano Aki
    Time: 11.05am

Recently? I mentally remind myself that Aozawa is probably from an ancient institution, and could therefore afford to call a 30-year-old facility "recent". Oh well, I won't correct her. It's just my perception of the world tend to be in terms of human years. And for a living man, 30 years is a long time.

"Nonethelss, it seems that the Church, the Association, and Atlas all appear to have members here on this island." I muse. "Surely they have allowed these people to come to this unknown island."

Turning to Mikoto, I also question her about what can possibly make her Mystic Eyes pop.

"Mikoto-san, do tell us. How on earth can someone pop a pair of Mystic Eyes???"

Mitoko
    Time: 11.05am

"'Pop' isn't the correct term, but it fits very well for what happens." I sigh as my eye throbbed again. "What really happens is my circuits overload so fast, that it causes physical damage to my eyes." I explain, taking a sip of my tea. "As for the person who did this, her name is Maria," I give her name and a description of what she looks like. I don't think I want to tell them about how I was arguing with her pet sheep though, that would be too odd. "I wanted to the you cause I think her power interferes with any data we might try to collect on her using our various magic's."

Who knows what may happen. One of Aki's mirrors might break, Setsuna may have a aneurism.

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

Vincent Marks
    Time: 12:00

"Mmm..grah..." Vin made various incoherent sounds as he slept peacefully under the tree with the sounds of Lamb of God's music in his ears, nothing able to pull him from his slumber. Well, nothing aside from maybe the wall that was destroyed as some guy flue outside the building and landed on the grass a ways off.

"Goddammit..." He mumbled, probably too low for any to hear, "I'm trying to...--yawn--trying to sleep here..." And with that he rolled over, returning to his sleep on his side. He should have woken up about now but little did he know he set his cell phone to wake him up at 12 AM as opposed to now, but he was too deep in sleep to really care about that even if he realized it.

---
    [responding to Keisuke]
    Mitsunari Kirai
    Time: 11:53 AM

Mitsunari hadn't engauged in much small talk since they began walking. There wasn't much need to, so he simply followed along with his hands in his pockets until...

Quote:"Hey everyone, are you curious as to why we've been chosen? Have you thought what will you do once everything goes underway for this school period we will all have?"

"I assume I was brought here because I'm good at what I do." Mitsunari responded, not even having to think on his immediate answer, "I was trained by the best master in magecraft and swordsmanship. I've also always excelled in grades but I highly doubt Tsukuyomi Gakuen is actually concerned about that at all. And I assume most others gathered are also familiar with combat, save a few exceptions like that medic kid, though they would still have a place in a fight."

"As for what I plan to do when things pick up, I do not know. It all depends on how this opening ceremony goes. For all I know, this school, this town, could be a facade to lure us all in one spot and capture us. Anything could happen at that point, or it could be just a simple opening ceremony and we could simply enjoy the school. The latter feels much more likely, but that doesn't mean I won't be ready for the former either."

Maybe he was looking too far into this, but if he was going to be spending such a long time here, it required much looking into and so he remained expecting anything. A rainbow viking with laser guns for arms could fly out of the sky at this point and he wouldn't bat an eyelash.

"But if all goes well I'll spend the rest of the day looking for job and go through my days, simple as that."

---
    [responding to Kahli]
    Ieyasu Saiken
    Time: 11:35

Quote:"Don't go off running now. I still want to see the area and I can't do that if you muscle the rest of our trip."

"Don't worry, I wanna enjoy the view myself too." Ieyasu cheerfully responded, taking the first few steps forward following the girl's finger. Kahli was light enough to where he could barely even tell he was carrying her.

It took a little while of walking though for him to actually register that he had an attractive girls body up against his back and her legs in his arms. He blushed a bit at the thought but still retained his carefree composiour, and if nothing else the beautiful fields kept his mind off it somewhat.

Nyamo
    Infirmary
    12:06

The girl is at peace now. Whatever that presence was, it's gone now. As Nymao finished tending her wounds, she felt tired. "Just who is this girl?" That question was running through her head. "I could check if she's human but... Sigh, judging from what happened just now, it might be better to wait for her to wake up and then ask."
    Nyamo lifted the unconscious girl and carried her back to the bed. Once she placed her on it and covered with the sheet, she looked around. Her eyes stopped on the hole through which Jack-san flew out.

"Guess I need to take care of him now..."

When she started to walk towards the hole something moved near the doors. Nyamo quickly turned around and trowed one of her scalpels at the doors. The tool rammed into the wall right next to the face of...

"Monkey?..."

The thing sitting on the floor surprised of her sudden attack certainly looked like a monkey. "But, no wait... No, it's not a monkey." She approached the Kota and pulled the scalpel out of the wall.

"Sorry, that was on reflex."

Then she remembered something and looked at the remains of the clock lying nearby.

"Oh my, it's past 12 already... Guess we're all late for the ceremony."

"What? Oh crap!"

Kota jumped back on his feet and was ready so pin around and dash for the gym where the opening ceremony was suppose to be held. But Nyamo grabbed his shoulder and didn't let him go any further.

"W-what is it?"

"Well, since you are late anyway could you do me a favor?"

"A favor?"

Nyamo let go of himand walked to the hole.

"I will cover for your tardiness so can you keep an eye on her for a while?"

Nyamo pointed at the girl sleeping on the bed without turning around.

"What? B-but, I don't know- I never- What should I do?"

Kota was clearly confused by that request. Not to mention he still didn't know what to think about the girl.

"Dunno, hold her hand or something. She should be harmless for now. Just don't do anything weird. I have to take care of the big boy down there. I will come back after that."

Without waiting for Kota's response, Nyamo skillfully jumped down through the hole and gracefully landed on the ground near Jack. In the end the infirmary was only on the first floor so it's wasn't hard.

She looked at Jack sprawled on the ground.

"Jaaaaaack-saaaaaaaan~ You still alive?"

She called although she could tell he was still breathing.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Kota

"Hold her hand?"

He asked the empty space after Nyamo jumped down. Slowly turning towards the girl, he swallowed again. He was scared, uncertain, the nurse said it should be safe now, but is that true?

"This girl, she's..."

Kota looked at her sleeping face turned towards him.

"...Damn, CUUUUUTE!~"

His legs moved on their own. With just a few steps he was standing right next to the bed. He gently moved her bangs to see her face better.

"Damn, she REALLY is cute. If not for the dirt and blood this would be a great shot..."

His eyes moved away from her face and landed on her small hand peeking out from the under the sheet. He hesitated for a bit, but in the end he took a nearby chair, sat on it and placed his hand over hers.

"Tsk, what the hell am I doing..."

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    "Jaaaaaack-saaaaaaaan~ You still alive?"
    "Still live and kicki-" wait, legs are broken... "Was barely a scratch, miss..." I still don't remember her! And something tells me it wouldn't be the smartest idea to annoy a woman whose primary job is to stick needles into people by calling her "hot nurse". Could she have been one of the nurses who stitched me back together after the Columbia thing? Jack shuddered, and winced again as the movement jarred his wounds. Nah, no self-respecting magus would be going off and taking down drug cartels... How on earth does she know me?! "...nurse," he finished lamely.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    "Still live and kicki-" wait, legs are broken... "Was barely a scratch, miss..." I still don't remember her! And something tells me it wouldn't be the smartest idea to annoy a woman whose primary job is to stick needles into people by calling her "hot nurse". Could she have been one of the nurses who stitched me back together after the Columbia thing? Jack shuddered, and winced again as the movement jarred his wounds. Nah, no self-respecting magus would be going off and taking down drug cartels... How on earth does she know me?! "...nurse," he finished lamely.
    Nyamo
    School Grounds
    12:08

"Seriously..."

Nyamo started as she began to check how bad Jack's injuries were.

"... since I saw you on the staff meeting last week I knew it will come up to this sooner or later."

Some broken bones, some wounds but non deep, the internal organ seems to not be damaged that badly either, at least not to the extend she wouldn't be able fix on the spot. Guess he dosen't only look tough. She begun her magic.

"Well, I guess you will have to get used to it. I should say this is your true "welcome" to this academy."

After a few minutes Nyamo stepped away and dropped to the ground.

"Maaaaaan, this first day is killing me. I never imagined that much work to do. Sigh..."

She then turned back at Jack.

"The wounds aren't a problem. I fixed your bones, but it's just hastily done work so don't over do it. Your intensities should be fine, at least you won't throw them up if you try to move. Best for you to take it easy for a few days. If you feel bad come to me at once. Oh and if the pain is too much I can give you some painkillers."
    Last edited by DarkMAN; March 25th, 2011 at 08:24 PM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    "The wounds aren't a problem. I fixed your bones, but it's just hastily done work so don't over do it. Your intensities should be fine, at least you won't throw them up if you try to move. Best for you to take it easy for a few days. If you feel bad come to me at once. Oh and if the pain is too much I can give you some painkillers."
    Staff meeting? Oh, the staff meeting. The staff meeting I fell asleep in. The staff meeting I fell asleep in and someone noticed me. FFFUUU-

"Seems all right... Actually, this is better than I thought it'd get. And in only a few minutes, too," he remarked as he got to his feet, stretching newly-repaired muscles, ignoring Nyamo's annoyed-doctor-seeing-patient-get-up-after-they've-told-them-not-to stare. "Thanks for the fix, doc. How's the kiddo in there doing?"

Blog Entries

Yano Aki
    Time: 11.06am

"Right." I muse on the information that Mikoto just gave to us. However, I am still curious to the nature of this person.

"So let me get this straight. Her information overloaded your Circuits, and they are all corrupted?" Mikoto nods. I then keep asking. "Would you say that's because she has a high mental resistance? That she's immune from any mental interference? Or maybe it's something else?"

If it's the former, then my mirrors shouldn't have a problem at least. They only record whatever is presented to them. It may be corrupted information and too much of it, but they'd simply just record it. My mirrors don't try to understand the information they record, unlike Mikoto's eyes. Unless it's completely outside of my comprehension as a magus, such as something beyond magecraft. For example, one of the last users of Magic, and those things called Conceptual Phantasms.

Staff meeting? Oh, the staff meeting. The staff meeting I fell asleep in. The staff meeting I fell asleep in and someone noticed me. FFFUUU-

"Seems all right... Actually, this is better than I thought it'd get. And in only a few minutes, too," he remarked as he got to his feet, stretching newly-repaired muscles, ignoring Nyamo's annoyed-doctor-seeing-patient-get-up-after-they've-told-them-not-to stare. "Thanks for the fix, doc. How's the kiddo in there doing?"
    Nyamo
    School Grounds
    12:10

Nyamo looked up at the hole.

"She calmed down a bit. Sleeping like a little angel now."

She then stood up and stretched her body.

"Unnnnn~ Well, time to go back there. I can't let a monkey do my job."

Nyamo turned her eyes at Jack and smiled.

"Hey Jack-san, do me a favor~"

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Nyamo turned her eyes at Jack and smiled.

"Hey Jack-san, do me a favor~"
    Problem has occurred.

Attractive woman smiled at Jack and asked for favour
    Attractive woman not drunk
    Attractive woman does not look as if she is on drugs

BAD FEELING BAD FEELING BAD FEELING

QUICK, FIND SOMETHING TO DISTRACT HER WITH AND RUN

"Hm? Sure, but I've gotta report to the principal's office sometime today, and, hell, after I picked the kid up, I can't just leave her alone. If it's not too big of a job, sure, though."

DAMMIT, YOU'RE TOO NICE

(responding to Aki)
    Mikoto

"It's not high mental resistance, my eye's aren't limited by that." I tell Aki. "She's not dangerous as far as I can tell. Her involvement in my eye was an accident." I defend the woman I met not to long ago. "She even came after me just to give me my glasses back."

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (Responding to Mikoto)
    Setsuna

"Yet you have contacted me that you were being pursued by this person" I asked "A misunderstanding of information?"

(responding to Setsuna)
    Mikoto
    Time: 11.07am

"No, the timing that the information was presented was off. I can say she's not dangerous all I want, but that doesn't change the fact that she still may be dangerous." I say with confidence, I only talked to her for a short while, and because I couldn't read also means that there is a chance she could have other powers that are far worse. "And it's up to you to decide if she's really dangerous or not based on this information." I can't make Aki and Setsuna think what I want them to think.

Bring
    Time: 12:00 pm

While Ariel finishes up her business with the visitor, I find my attention reluctantly returning to the mass of paperwork in front of me. With a moan and a grumble, I lean in over my desk and stare at the papers as if they were something evil.

Whoever this old man was didn't exactly do his homework. I mean I hate having to do work like this! Putting me in charge of this school was a pretty half-baked idea if you ask me.

But for some reason, by divine grace of the goddess of ignorance, I miraculously got stuck with this job. And well, I'm stuck with it now. I guess it just really hit me.

"It's 12 o' clock...."

I haven't even put a dent in this work yet and I already have to go and make a speech about what it means to be a student and all that jazz. But I'm not prepared and it goes without saying that this day is already more than I bargained for.

"Maaaaaaaaan!"

I throw my arms up in surrender as I lean back in my seat and express my frustration. Nothing I can really do about it at this point in the game. All I can do is get over it and accept the job i said I would do. I don't want to get hit by Ariel anymore anyways.

But as I get up from my seat, I feel something weird.

A tremble? It's too light to be an earthquake, but it definitely happened.

Glancing up at Ariel, I can't tell if she noticed it or not, but I figure you'd have to be a complete idiot not to feel it.

So I rise completely from my seat and walk over to the window on the right side of the room. The office is on the top floor, so it serves to give me a good view of things. But I kind of wish it didn't....

On the first floor, right next to where the nurse's office should be, I can see a bunch of rumble from the school's wall and some middle-aged man laying in the grass among it all. With my wild imagination, I don't even have to think about it before I can figure out a believable story. But honestly......could these guys have waited a couple of days before they started fighting with each other?

I probably looked down at the scene for a good minute or two before the innocence of my mind collapsed under the pressure. And with that, the depressing thoughts swept over me while all I could do was sigh.

"Dammit........Even more work...."
    Member of S.A.B.R.
    "Bonds are ties to each other. I don't think little of that. But the futures we're meant to walk won't come to us with bonds alone. You're responsible for living your own life. That applies even now. We're simply walking on the next stage, is all." - Fudo Yusei

Problem has occurred.

Attractive woman smiled at Jack and asked for favour
    Attractive woman not drunk
    Attractive woman does not look as if she is on drugs

BAD FEELING BAD FEELING BAD FEELING

QUICK, FIND SOMETHING TO DISTRACT HER WITH AND RUN

"Hm? Sure, but I've gotta report to the principal's office sometime today, and, hell, after I picked the kid up, I can't just leave her alone. If it's not too big of a job, sure, though."

DAMMIT, YOU'RE TOO NICE
    Nyamo walked closer to Jack and looked straight into his eyes.

"Could you report that I have a small hole in the wall of my office that I would like to be fixed ASAP?"

She dumped that on Jack then run off in the direction of the school entrance. But after a few steps stopped and looked back at him.

"One more thing... Don't tell anyone about the girl and what happened. I would like to ask her personally before people start to jump into conclusions. Let's say it's some tempestuous students work. OK?"

With that she left back to her office, not waiting and not letting Jack to say anything.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    With that she left back to her office, not waiting and not letting Jack to say anything.
    "That, at least, I can do." One more stretch revealed pain in the ribs- apparently not fully healed, but, hell, after a blast like that, it was just good luck there was a healer around. He closed his eyes, counting to ten, then switched on his circuit. A single circuit, which would be the laughing stock of any magus with an actual lineage, but it was fine for healing injuries, keeping down pain or igniting gasoline- the only uses he had for it, really.

What was it the faculty letter had said? Be sure to attend the opening ceremony at twelve? It's... 12:10. Great. I'm late! He sighed, looking back at the Hulk-sized hole in the wall and the kid, now sleeping almost peacefully on the bed. I suppose I can just come back later and see how she's doing. Wonder if I should tell the other members of staff... Eh. I can think about it after she wakes up.

He turned and began to jog. If he hurried, he could get back here before she woke up.

Probably.

Fate

I felt a rumble of sort, it shook enough that it could be felt. I ran over to a window to see if I could see what had happened. One of the builds now had a hole in it, and it was fairly decent in size. "Are people starting fights already?" I ask myself. I check the time, "It's noon....." I felt like I was forgetting something... "Oh its time for the ceremony!" I run to the front of the school.

Sora

"Hm?" It seems that someone has caused an explosion on the first day. "Maybe things will be interesting here." I head in the direction of were the sound came from.

Juri
    Time: 11:59

I drive my bike up to the school still a little pissed at the whole bank deal. Sigh, lets get through the ceremony first. I punch it and head for the school.

Time: 12:01

I arrive and pull the bike in through the school gate, "Did something happen?" It seems to be something going on near one of the buildings.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    [responding to the party]
    Keisuke Aihara
    Time: 11:53 AM

"Sounds like we've all have something in common then. As long as we're able to carry on with this year, we'll be able to do great here."

It was something postive that I could share with the others. It looks like for the most part we'll be able to get along fine. There was another thing I wanted to ask about the school, but for now it's not a good idea to ruin the mood. We should start this school year on a positive note and hopefully end everything in that way. I wondered if Aki-san and the others will be able to get there in time and if necessary, share some info.

"I think there's gonna be something for everyone. Let's hope our learning in Tsukuyomi will be worth it."
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Blog Entries
    Touma
    11:45
    School Gate

...Eh? The front of the School? And it's in 15 minutes... Oh man, looks like I'm way too early. As I thank my fellow student for the help, I walk through the gates of the school. Well, time to wait I guess. I summon a hand-sized shadow and start practicing my special trick. The shadow crawls up to my face, on the space between my nose and mouth, and takes the shape of a moustache. I shape it, twirl it, and mold it into various forms. Hehe, this is cool. I sigh, as I wait for the minutes to pass by...

12:00

I stop twirling the dark moustache, as I suddenly see part of a building explode. H-Holy shit... "Wh... Wha...? An explosion...?"

...Crap. I should not go. I should not go and see what happened, the ceremony is about to start. But... Someone could've gotten injured... I dispel the shadow, and start walking towards the affected building.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay