Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3439424344

Thread: Tsukuyomi Gakuen (RP Thread)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maria and Mr.Sheep
    Time: 1:36 pm
    Date: April 4th

"Maria Otonashi, Nice to meet you." The girl nodded towards the boy as she gave a small smile while petting the side of Mr.Sheep's head in order to let go of Keisuke's leg. "and what's your name?"

Teasing the Penguin God!

Cedric Masters
    Location: Opening Ceremony, In Front of the Student Dormitories
    Time: 1:33 PM

The ceremony was over. Many students were either leaving or loitering amongst each other, but all the Military Students were walking towards the stage and the vice-principal. Seeing as there was nothing important more to wait around for, I stand up and leave the area behind. There was an area that I wanted to check that caught my eye when I read the pamphlet on the ferry. I start walking towards the main school building.

-------------------

Time: 1:50 PM

Upbeat muzak plays while I wait for the elevator to arrive. This place, the DEN Coliseum, stood out from all the other areas. It looked like a good place to get some exercise and some battle experience. With all my traveling I didn't have to have a steady exercise schedule and my physical condition has dropped because of it. Not exactly a good thing when you're being chased by Enforcers and hired agents. Several times I've come close to being caught because of my lacking condition. I need to get back in shape.

Ding!

[Cedric enters DEN Section 3]

"Wow." That's all I can say, really. I'm just in the lobby and I'm already amazed. Everything looks like it came out of that virtual reality movie from Disney. I walk through an archway and enter the audience section. There are benches surrounding a large arena in the middle, looking like the Roman coliseum received a futuristic makeover. And apparently there are five of these.

I wonder how much all this cost to build...

I exit the audience section and make my way to the arena entrance.

[Cedric enters the DEN Arena 3]

I feel like as if I'm in that one movie with the gladiators or some football player at the Super Bowl. I walk towards the center of the arena where a simple computer stood. Not sure on how to activate it, I just touch the screen with my finger. Hopefully it's a touch screen.

[Cedric attempts to activate Arena Terminal 3]

Spoiler:

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Keisuke Aihara
    Time: 1:37 pm

"I'm Keisuke Aihara, its nice to meet you."

I looked around for a bit to see if some of the others were still in the area, but there was no such luck for now. I figure I'll hang around with the 2 ladies and a sheep. Thankfully, the sheep has stopped biting my leg thanks to Maria's behest, though I may to look at it to see if they were only mere nibbles on it. "It doesn't look like some of the others are still here. What will you ladies do right now? Do you want to take a look around the school or do you want to head to the city? I'm fine with either decision."
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    (Responding to Juri)

Suigetsu Saikou/Tenchi
    Time: 2:08pm

"Nn?" I ask, turning my head nonchalantly to check who called me. "Oh, the idiot's slave driver." I noted before turning my head back to watch the crowd of Military Students by the stage with the vice-principal.

"It seems like the idiot happened to recognise our school's vice-principal from who knows where. Some weird stuff happened, and he was made to do 3000 push ups and 200 laps around the school. He is currently doing the latter."
    Last edited by Blackdeath6031; September 7th, 2011 at 02:56 PM.

Juri
    Time: 2:08

Ugh....that...! "Great...do I really need to hold his hand 24/7?" I place my face in my hand.

Mikoto
    Time: 1:37

"I'm taking a tour of the school." Speaking of exploring the city..."Have you seen Aki-san, Aihara-san?" I wanted to ask her about the place where she got those books.

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

Mitsunari Kirai
    Time: 1:38pm

Well, that was an entertaining experience. After watching that idiot be punished, he felt a bit better from waiting so long. But now he was simply doing push ups with the rest of the miltary students and Mitsunari has lost interest. He didn't have any questions, so he decided to go get a meal.

"I'm surprised there was someone so idiotic in existance." He muttered to himself. He hadn't really thought of what he intended to do today, since the rest of the day he had off. There were jobs which he would eventually need but also countless other things to do. Ah well, he'll think about it in the middle of his meal...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maria and Mr.Sheep
    Time: 1:37 pm

"We're following her." Maria replied with a smile. "Since we have nothing else to do."

Teasing the Penguin God!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Alex Wong
    Time: 2:10pm

"So..." I break the silence and ask. "Any plans for the rest of the day?"