• A new BL-tan

15 17.86%
  • Old BL-tan, but different picture

23 27.38%
  • Keep the current one

4 4.76%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: The BL Banner Poll

I'm pretty sure Sae was a little upset rather than coming in to troll. Definitely didn't come in for the sole purpose of trolling and insulting.

I think Sae just likes having a history, same way everyone else who wants BL-tan probably does.
    <Erlkonig> This whole RP is edemwank
    <Erlkonig> I just entertain you while fapping to Ado

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sae was a little upset rather than coming in to troll. Definitely didn't come in for the sole purpose of trolling and insulting.

I think Sae just likes having a history, same way everyone else who wants BL-tan probably does.
    Let's look at the post again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sae View Post
    Well, everyone's got their opinion. Even if their opinion is total shit, like Kotonoha here.

Say, you guys want more people to visit? Yeah, keep up that attitude. It's just like /b/ here. No, seriously. You guys have done a wonderful job with making this entire forum a complete cesspool. It's all Mike1984 hate and Little Miss Estrogen on 24/7 Menstruation Mode here. What are you, 15? Abortion jokes?

Any case. Getting back to the topic (because I know you guys'll get derailed after a few posts talkin' about your waifus), you can make your own banners, your own mascot. Whatever. Keep BL-tan or no, update her, put Shinji up there so everyone knows this is an entire forum dedicated to boy's love and pandering to rotten little fujoshis. You're free to wipe away what little anchor it has left to its 10 year history, because Mike did the rest by having proboards eradicate our archives and nuke a lot of threads, so why not finish off the job, right?
    What a charming individual, this is definitely what non-trolls sound like when they are "a little upset". I'm sure he just wanted to preserve BL's wonderful history and not just shit everywhere because we suggested his character design wasn't a masterpiece of loli uguu. I sure do want to draw him some fanart of his ORIGINAL BL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL.
    Last edited by Kotonoha; April 20th, 2012 at 04:34 PM.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sure his response wasn't nice, but you can't say Sae is the one to blame when you threw the first punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sae View Post
    Hey.

I'm Sae, I created the mascot. I joined up around....well, a long time ago. Back when EvoSpace was still around, back when we didn't have separate forums and it was just one giant forum page with lots of threads.

I heard someone was talkin' shit about my baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Yeah she's ugly so we're aborting her.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

I'll just say that as far as I can tell, half of that post is about how throwing out BL-tan is letting go of whatever connection BL has left to its history.

I don't think the situation is quite that extreme, but either way, half of that post was dedicated to saying that.
    That is all I really have to say on the subject.

(Incidentally, that wasn't the first post he made in the thread. That was the post he made in response to your not entirely friendly responses to his first post. His first post, ie. what he came on here to say, was quite non-hostile. Saying anything else is twisting of facts.)

But that's really all I have to say on the matter so feel free to get in the last word if you so desire, I really oughta go get on top of my drawing now.

Edit: And Kratosirving brought up precisely what I was referring to. With quotes even! Good on you, Kratosirving.
    <Erlkonig> This whole RP is edemwank
    <Erlkonig> I just entertain you while fapping to Ado

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Sure his response wasn't nice, but you can't say Sae is the one to blame when you threw the first punch.
    So I make what he himself acknowledged was a joke, and his response is to shit on the entire forum.

Clearly he is the victim here. That poor, sensitive soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku View Post
    I'll just say that as far as I can tell, half of that post is about how throwing out BL-tan is letting go of whatever connection BL has left to its history.
    While also blaming Mike for the old forum getting deleted, despite Mike not saying ANYTHING to him. And calling us "rotten little fujoshis" (because ewwww there's women on the forum). And saying BL's users have made the forum into a cesspool.

Seriously, don't defend this guy, he's just trolling. None of that is the result of "hurt feelings" because I poked fun at him for calling the banner his baby.
    Last edited by Kotonoha; April 20th, 2012 at 04:55 PM.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I never suggested defending him at all. I believe that Sae is at fault for everything you've said here Koto, but I'm not letting you off the hook for being just as responsible as Sae is for starting this latest shitstorm. You don't deserve any form of support either.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Spinach's words on the first page sounds exactly like something I would say, caps and all.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    I never suggested defending him at all. I believe that Sae is at fault for everything you've said here Koto, but I'm not letting you off the hook for being just as responsible as Sae is for starting this latest shitstorm. You don't deserve any form of support either.
    Who's supporting me to begin with? Nobody's saying "poor Koto, she cannot be held responsible for what she says because her feelings were hurt".

Whereas Aku IS defending Sae with pretty much that exact reasoning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    Spinach's words on the first page sounds exactly like something I would say, caps and all.
    I strive to imitate your posting style, Master TW.

As a random aside, allow me to sum up BL today.

Last edited by Spinach; April 20th, 2012 at 05:34 PM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now, THAT should be the new banner.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    No, don't take BL-tan away ;_;

She's been here for far too long to be just thrown and discarded away like that. It just feels... weird.

EDIT: Yeah I know, u no from old BL, but I've still been here a considerable amount of time.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    As a random aside, allow me to sum up BL today.

I LOL'd.

It's brilliant.

Votin for text only

No more fun ever. We must all enjoy a nice wholesome splash of letters across the top.

IN FACT

NO BANNERS. FOX ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    No, don't take BL-tan away ;_;

She's been here for far too long to be just thrown and discarded away like that. It just feels... weird.

EDIT: Yeah I know, u no from old BL, but I've still been here a considerable amount of time.
    Honestly, while I wouldn't mind an updated BL-Tan (Kaiza made quite a decent banner in the other thread), I'd prefer a new BL-tan over it if we didn't do other kinds of Image Banners to begin with.

Part of me just can't help but think the message it sends is "Welcome to BL! By the way, this was made by someone who hates the forum!"

Seems rather silly to me.

I do have a good argument for a BL-Tan 2.0, anyway. She'd effectively be a little sister to the original. I already have a nickname for her: Nimouto.

You guys don't have anything against little sisters, do you?

But new members wouldn't even know her older sister to begin with! The story will always be incomplete for them!

But new members wouldn't even know her older sister to begin with! The story will always be incomplete for them!
    Even new members would know that little sisters have older siblings, though.

How would they even know she was a younger sister!

How would they even know she was a younger sister!
    Nimouto: Imouto's right in the nickname.

Blog Entries
    Just update the old BL-Tan with a newer, more clear image

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mereo Flere View Post
    Part of me just can't help but think the message it sends is "Welcome to BL! By the way, this was made by someone who hates the forum!"
    Eh, that's up to whoever sees the image to interpretate as he likes. For example, even if the one who made it 'hated the forum' or such (Haven't been in the thread), you could just think of BL-tan as a non-related, completely innocent personification of the forum.

(Really though, BL-tan hardly seems like a personification now. If it were one, she should be stained by purple marks, be placed on top of a pyramid divided in levels and black text surrounding her with spoilers. The moonrunes are fine, however.)
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay