View Poll Results: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Type-Moon Charaxters, No BL-tan. (Static Image)

5 6.94%
  • Type-Moon Charaxters, No BL-tan. (Dynamic Image)

16 22.22%
  • Old BL-tan, no Type-Moon Characters. (Static Image)

6 8.33%
  • Old BL-tan, no Type-Moon Characters. (Dynamic Image)

1 1.39%
  • New BL-tan, no Type-Moon Characters. (Static Image)

0 0%
  • New BL-tan, no Type-Moon Characters. (Dynamic Image)

0 0%
  • A BL-tan is fine too! [Type-Moon/BL-tan mix] (Static Image)

7 9.72%
  • A BL-tan is fine too! [Type-Moon/BL-tan mix] (Dynamic Image)

37 51.39%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BL Banner Poll, Part 2: Chopsocky in Misaki

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BL Banner Poll, Part 2: Chopsocky in Misaki

Well, as the last poll showed, about 85% of the forum decided they wanted something new, and while an argument raged on over what, one thing was made clear, albeit argued poorly: That did not have options for Static vs. Dynamic banners.

Time to fix that.

Therefore, I present four options, in two flavors. Each option can be voted for either as a dynamic/rotating banner, or a single, set banner:
    • Character-based. In other words, if you don't want BL-tan, but want a new character (or characters) to represent the forum, this is where your vote should go.
    • New art of BL-tan, keeping the old design. The old poll made it clear a number of people were fine with BL-tan's current design in general, but they definitely did not want the older, pixelated/artefacted banner. Select this option if you would like to have her around, but redrawn.
    • New art of BL-tan, with a new design. A decent number of folks voted for this, so I decided to include it. Vote for this option if you want BL-tan to have a totally new design.
    • A BL-tan is fine too. Your vote should go here if you want something new in general, but don't mind if BL-tan is included or not either way.

Obviously, vote for the "Static" image if you want exactly one image, and vote for "Dynamic/rotating" if you want this choice but multiple images. Please be advised, I am making some assumptions:
    • Character-based does mean it's going to cover all of Type-Moon's works. IT ALSO SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES BL-TAN IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, SO THIS OPTION IS FOR TYPE-MOON'S CHARACTERS ONLY.
    • The BL-tan options are basically votes to turn it into a BL-tan only contest. In other words, if you vote for Old BL-tan, that means you want the contest to be comprised of entries where the banners should be of her and only her, using her current character design. Likewise, New BL-tan means you want a new design, but again, only new designs of her - in other words, IT SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES ANY TYPE-MOON CHARACTERS, SO PICK THIS OPTION IF YOU WANT BL-TAN ONLY.
    • A BL-tan being fine too means that you don't care if it's old or new BL-tan, and also don't care if Type-Moon characters get added into the mix. IF YOU JUST WANT SOMETHING NEW AND DON'T PARTICULARLY CARE EITHER WAY IF IT'S AN OLD OR NEW BL-TAN ALONG WITH TYPE-MOON CHARACTERS, this is what you want.

Clear enough? I hope so. Now let's voting love!
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

Blog Entries
    Is there a poll? I wonder why it does that.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OK, what are the rules for this? Will the option with the most votes be chosen, or will there be some kind of "second round"? Also, how do we actually vote? By just posting our opinion in the thread?

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lmao, I watched that episode literally about 30 minutes ago. Nice, DP.

Anyhow, until a poll is added to the thread I'm voting that last one where "A BL-tan is fine too."
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Rotating or non-rotating (I'm guessing the first, but I think you have to specify...).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    OK, what are the rules for this? Will the option with the most votes be chosen, or will there be some kind of "second round"? Also, how do we actually vote? By just posting our opinion in the thread?
    Poll is now up; making polls is something done after the post is made.

If any one option goes over 50%, that's the winner by absolute majority. If not, the top 3 options get picked for a new round.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Old Quote Crap!

99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pulse View Post
    Poll is now up; making polls is something done after the post is made.

If any one option goes over 50%, that's the winner by absolute majority. If not, the top 3 options get picked for a new round.
    Ah, OK. That makes sense....

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Does dynamic mean the banner will be rotating, or that a new one pops up each time you open the page?
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Why is there no 'text only' option?

HELP HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Old BL-tan is go.

No regrets. Yeah that's right, I left the RP forum to monitor the future drama in this thread. A PROTAGONIST HAS ARRIVED!
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi View Post
    Why is there no 'text only' option?

HELP HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED
    Because Darples wants to oppress you. Get used to it.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Blog Entries
    Does dynamic mean the banner will be rotating, or that a new one pops up each time you open the page?
    "Dynamic" has always meant it would change based on page refresh. You'll get one image every time the page is refreshed; it won't change while you're on the page.

Old Quote Crap!

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So we don't get an epillepsy gif switching through hundreds of banners per minute?

Lame.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    So we don't get an epillepsy gif switching through hundreds of banners per minute?

Lame.
    You're always free to replace the banner with Greasemonkey, if you want to enjoy some seizures.

Old Quote Crap!

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't even care anymore!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I don't even care anymore!
    Gomen nasai, Estrogen-chan.

Old Quote Crap!

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is this a "how many of Kotos buttons can you push in one sentence"-competition?
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Voted. I for one shall not rage and cry and whine if my preferred option does not win the vote, as all of the options presented are acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lianru View Post
    Because Darples wants to oppress you. Get used to it.
    i didnt sak for ur opnion linaru

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pulse View Post
    Gomen nasai, Estrogen-chan.
    I am very feminine, I'm glad you noticed ( ゚ ヮ゚)

But seriously all of you, please stop making polls about this