...Or more accurately, for me to buy a modification that would let us make one.

My rationale is that a lot of the information we have is, in some ways, fragmented between forum threads, or resources that aren't being updated anymore (i.e; Fuyuki), or are just plain under some less consistent updating (Type-Moon Wiki). Therefore, the logical conclusion to this would be to make Beast's Lair a one-stop shop for any and all Type-Moon needs - discussion forums and a Wiki in one go.

There is a product out there called VaultWiki. I could use that to easily add an integrated Wiki to the forum, so presumably, anyone with a forum account would be able to edit the thing. It looks about as good as most Wikis do, and it costs $69.98 for the base license with a year's worth of updates. (After that, it's about half that to renew for a year.) The cost would be no problem to me, generally (although if we have people willing to donate for it, that certainly helps!) but at the same time, I want to add it only if we're going to have a group of people who are going to seriously use it, and keep it up-to-date and the best "go-to" source for Type-Moon anywhere.

The old resources we have, such as Fuyuki, are great material, and it would be sad to lose them to the mists of time (indeed, as some of Fuyuki already is) but furthermore, it also can't account for new information such as Mahoyo. This is my attempt to circumvent that, since we do have talented people here, and we can easily become the source for English information on this game. And considering people usually just filch information off of us anyway, at least with this, they'll have webpages they can link back to, or whatever, rather than have to sift through threads (especially when some of those threads, even now, number in the literal thousands of pages of replies).

So, I'll put it up to you, the forumites, as always: Do you think we would benefit from a Wiki? Would you be willing to help out on it if you felt you had something to contribute? I bought the Blogs/CMS on impulse, but that was because I knew the Blogs would work out okay. Something like this, I'm less sure about. Especially if I'm going to be putting my own money down for it, I want to make sure we're going to have people who will make use of it.

Whether I buy it is in your hands... or, in the case of people willing to donate the $70, up to the hands of those who vote.