Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/hollow ataraxia - General

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Spoiler:
    Smack into the building and keep piling up into a mountain of Avengers that'll eventually reach the hole in the sky

ok in the sequel scene in eclipse Shirou says it's his first time meeting Bazett but remembers her for some reason. Is that because at the end of each 4 day cycle Shirou forgets what happened but still has some trace of the memories? or is it memories from a alternate universe?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Eclipse scenes aren't really meant to be taken seriously or put into some kind of continuity. They're there for fanservice.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashi View Post
    ok in the sequel scene in eclipse Shirou says it's his first time meeting Bazett but remembers her for some reason. Is that because at the end of each 4 day cycle Shirou forgets what happened but still has some trace of the memories? or is it memories from a alternate universe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    It’s best if you don’t think too much about it (laugh).
    This basically applies to all things Hollow.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    It's mentioned that even though it's a dream everyone in the world will kinda remember the events even the avenger possessed Shirou, I think the only exception is Caren because she wasn't real or something.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    He means how Shirou/Avenger and Caren talk in the Church and she explains that the real Caren outside the loops is separate from the one inside.

The joke being of course that then in Eclipse she remembers fine because lol Eclipse.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah the "sequel" scene specifically is one where Nasu said it was just fanservice so don't worry about it. Hell he compared it to Geccha (the plus-disk scene where the Tsukihime heroines break the 4th wall to talk about the game)

Alright, does anyone know the most efficient way to gain yen to purchase Emas I think they're called. I beat the game and I still need over 120K more lol.

JP Friend Code
    Have you done everything? It's been a while, but if I remember correctly once I got 100% completion I had more money that I could ever use
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

I have not. I have a few more scenes to go through. Although I assumed to get to 100% you needed to buy all the Emas which I need money for. I'll be sure to finish my remaining scenes though.

There's also Hanafuda if you don't have enough money after 100% completion.

I hope this is the right place to ask for help in 100% completion..?
    I'm missing only one scene and it's called "Giving up", from the Einzbern Castle and apparently the Quiz Ogre. I think I've tried replaying almost everything in the castle while trying to get it, but no luck. Help please? Thank you already in advance!

JP Friend Code
    Looking at this walkthrough, the scene you are talking about seems to be あきらめる. Seems to appear if you retire from the minigame the first time you try to enter the castle (and might not be available any longer once you beat it once and enter the castle). Also, it doesn't seem to be in the quiz sequence.
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Thank you.
    ...in that case it seems that I must start a new save and replay everything to get the 100%. Auuurgh. Well, anything for 100% completion. After all, I am the click of my cursor, or the CTRL of my keyboard...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Any scene that gets removed because of plot can still be viewed for completion. Go to the scene select and watch the scene from there, but you'll need to know the location, date, and time of the scene.

Unlike Kagetsu Tohya you should always be able to 100% clear a HA save file.
    Last edited by Trubo; January 5th, 2016 at 02:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Oh, thanks.
    I did some more research and noticed that the only missing scene that I had was, after all, the infamous Flip-Flop 3 which I had though that I had already played through. Now, 100%, here I come~

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Does anyone know where to get the wallpapers from the game as .jpgs?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why bother with jpg when there's a gallery of rips that are png?
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Why bother with jpg when there's a gallery of rips that are png?
    Where are they?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can't link that information.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    What's not okay
    - Asking where to download games, or CGs and music in bulks. Posting a link to it, is of course, prohibited as well. Sample fansubs/Scans of unlicensed materials, freely distributed games, and demos are okay.
    Downloading copyrighted materials even internationally is still illegal and disrespectful in my view. If downloading is the only way in your country, please do the research on your own. This is not the place.
    If you can't find it then you can always just take a screenshot and save as png.