Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 712151617

Thread: Fate/hollow ataraxia - General

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wasn't it originally a part of the story as a thing that exposed this Shirou as Avenger? If so, wouldn't it be amongst the story bits?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Wasn't it originally a part of the story as a thing that exposed this Shirou as Avenger? If so, wouldn't it be amongst the story bits?
    The Caren scene? Yeah it revealed the Shirou we were playing as was Avenger.

Makes me wonder how the blood drinking it apparently was replaced with shows he's Avenger though. Like what, he thrusts his finger in and out of her mouth as if he was fingerbanging her oral cavity?

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    The Caren scene? Yeah it revealed the Shirou we were playing as was Avenger.

Makes me wonder how the blood drinking it apparently was replaced with shows he's Avenger though. Like what, he thrusts his finger in and out of her mouth as if he was fingerbanging her oral cavity?
    I mean, that'd be freaking hillarious to watch but... Well, even being close to Avenger for some time can cause Caren to freak out and turn into an inside-out claw-knife holder, even when he is in his "Shirou" form, as shown during one of their night randezvous(2nd one if I'm not mistaken) so.... Yeah, he'd probably just kiss her to near-death or something.
    Spoiler:
    She'd still try to conceive a child that way I bet