Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: Cherry Mage - FSN AU

When in doubt, nuke it 'til it glows xelloss's Avatar
    1)

Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    “Correct! It is never appropriate to sell your daughter, you insufferable jackass.” Kariya said.

Blog Entries
    3)

Zzz...pancakes...zzzz Wandering outlaw's Avatar
    I don't have as much say or reknown as some of other users, but what the hell, I'll go with 1).

Its seems I still don't know ProtoGil's personality well enough, I keep bouncing between " Mongrels " and polite and formal Saber. Also, it was quite a week.

-

This situation was strange, thought Maiya when she looked at her golden haired guest again. Not because he appeared out of a shining circle, but because an underlying layer of wrongness, that haunted her ever since he appeared, was so fundamental she couldn't help but feel out of place.

And only when the walls of her room surrounded her, she managed to find one of the reason behind this feeling. The man before her, he wasn't alive...

"Tell me, who are you?" Asked the girl as she put her hands on the sides of the doorway to try to hide her anxiety and asked again when his crimson eyes looked into hers.

"Or what are you? Back there I felt my mana drain and panicked about a mistake, but... It still does that and it goes to you. Like it does when I play with my shadows."

"I wonder if the Grail chose to send me to you in order to limit my strength, Master. But I'll tell you what I know." He turned fully around, showing that his torso was now free of wounds, and continued.

"I am Saber, the strongest of all warriors and you were chosen as my Master. And there are six other warriors, called Servants, summoned by magi who want one of their wishes granted. But only the one who defeats all others will claim that prize of this Holy Grail War."

"What?" Maiya brushed back a lock of her hair, an usual sign of annoyance. As someone who knew that there are deals that one can't back out of, regardless of his will, she really didn't like what she heard.

"But I don't need a wish. What would even be the point in wishing the past back."

"Oh?" A shadow of interest appeared in Saber's eyes and, noticing this, Maiya continued.

"I decided to live with my regrets and try to my best as I live." her raised hand fell limp as she continued with a dejected sigh.

"So, listen. Can I resign?"

"Tch. You want to run away from the challenge? Then we'll go to the mediator. If he finds me a better Master, you can go wherever you want."

-

Very short and no questions since its not the end of the part, but I posted this to ask; should I write from several point of views? Or only protagonist's is enough?

Also, a warning that I write only bit by bit these days and I'm not sure when I'll have more time, or even where I'm going with this, aside from outline for the final battles.