Thread: The Hell Biker - A tale of revenge, violence, justice, death and redemption

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Hell Biker - A tale of revenge, violence, justice, death and redemption

After some work and doings around my life, I finally got this thing off the ground and got it started. This is one heck of a tale that started to brew in my head for a long while, so I hope everyone gets to take a good peek at what I'm about to unleash. Now, sit down and start reading!
    The Hell Biker
    Original fiction by Guillermo Cervantes (Android_Chaos)

A/N: This original story is a non-Nasuverse work created by me and thus any and all characters belong to me. If you wish to use any of my characters for your own work in fiction, send a private message or e-mail to g_cervantes_v@ hotmail.com for my authorization and due credit.

This work is rated R due to violence, foul language, sexual themes and blood. Reader discretion is advised.
    Prologue

This particular story came to me around 2 months and had started to be molded ever since that time, slowly taking form as a non-Type-Moon story with a unique setting and characters which may become a staple for future stories. My main objective is to transform this story into a novella, which is really a short novel that shall contain themes about vengeance, hatred, crime, love, justice and redemption. Sometimes, a person that loses everything and everyone he holds dear may undergo different changes. The person may become broken with the loss, knowing that those who died will never come back and his life is utterly shattered. Another change may be that his course of life may eventually change for the better if he rises from adversity or may turn for the worse, since he feels that he had his life stolen from him and there was absolutely nothing he could do to change the outcome. In another case, he may even fall into utter despair and commit suicide, feeling that life no longer matters if you don’t have anyone else to share it with. All is lost and shall remain this way.

But, what if this person finds a totally different way? What if there is a different feeling that drives him onward? How does he find his new purpose? If you saw who is responsible for destroying your life, what would you do to avenge your love ones? Can it be possible that you can become driven by revenge, hatred, anger and contempt? Do you feel that the world is weak and empty because criminals can get away with just about anything and no one stands up to them? The law keeps societies safe, but it may have its limits and loopholes. Perhaps that person has seen enough and wishes to do something about it.

This is the tale of such a man who wants to leave his mark to the world and his enemies. If all goes well, he can become someone who can truly make a difference or one who may become the newest agent of evil…

Join me as this story unfolds in a distant future, where crime runs rampant on the roads and streets. Where the police tries hard to fight crime, but falls short due to the boldness of the criminals and the law’s own shortcomings. Where innocent people are too afraid to lift a single finger in defiance, to voice their own concern and anger and cannot even stand up to those who would do them wrong. It is a world where good, the bad and the ugly sides of human nature are laid bare within the human metropolis. The Hell Biker rides to fight crime and beckons for you to bear witness to the battle that shall unfold before your very eyes.

Chapter 0: Welcome to Hell

It is the year 2199, just 1 year closer to a new century in Japan. Beneath the night sky filled with stars, bright neon lights and signs shine in the wake of the urban landscape of Tokyo. A holographic screen is turned on in the main square as the evening news broadcast has just started. The populace looks up and listens as the news anchorman begins to speak.

“Tonight on September 8th, there is a report about the sighting of members of the motorized gang called the Blazing Marauders as they have attacked a supermarket early this evening. There are at least 45 people wounded and 10 casualties plus property damage as the police is baffled due to their hit-and-run tactics as well as their unpredictable nature. No one knows when the gang appears or which is their target as their assault has steadily become more violent as the year goes by. It has been at least 6 years since their first appearance and while there have been some arrests on the Blazing Marauders, there has been little progress as some of the captured members managed to elude trial due to key witnesses disappearing, among other reasons. In other news, tonight is the special motorsports festival that shall culminate with a motorcycle race with some of the best racers in the world. All of this shall take place at Denen Coliseum…”

6 years. Anyone who had managed to live this long has seen the damage such a gang has caused. One would think someone would have stood up against them, but people do get scared when faced with something quite as terrifying as a gang that threatens to crush every ounce of hope and take away everything you hold dear.

Tonight would have marked the beginning of the most important phase of my life, and the happiest. I am participating in a motocross tournament that takes place at the Denen Coliseum. The atmosphere is full of intensity and electricity as many people filled the seats on a night that stood above us with shining stars and the stadium lights becoming part of it. This was more than just a means of escaping the harsh reality; it was a necessity that helped people keep some fond memories that they can cherish in their lives, even if it were for only this night.

It is a cool summer night. It was tough, but fun. It was one of those thrills you wouldn’t trade for anything else.

The sounds of the engines on each motorcycle revving up for the start of the race, the endless cheer of the fans filling the stadium, the expectation of the commentators as they began their analysis and chatter about the race and the quiet intensity that many racers and I shared in this very moment made the atmosphere of the race as something epic. It was an event that you’d wish it never ends, something you’d take with you for the rest of your life to talk about it with your friends and relatives. At this moment all eyes were focused on…

“…one of the most favored racers, Tetsuo Kamigawa, looks so focused and ready to get this race started! As usual, he brings everything to the table and never disappoints his fans. Wouldn’t you agree, Nakano-san?”

“That’s right, Kiriyama-kun! But you must remember that he’s not the only guy participating in this main event! There’s the up-and-coming racer, Atsuro Kotobuki, whom Kamigawa-kun had nothing to say but good things about him, saying that it is quite possible that in the near future he’ll be able to gain as many accolades as Kamigawa has done in the past and is looking to show his talents to the world.”

“There is also the racer from Germany, Vincent Steinsbach, who looks poised to gain an upset as he’ll try to surpass both Kamigawa and Kotobuki. You know what people say about Germans: They always go straight to the point and they do so with efficiency!”

“Right! There is also the American racer, Albert McCracken, who’s no stranger to such a great atmosphere and he’ll be ready take a victory back home to Los Angeles while looking great in the process! And just next to him is…”

And so the commentary goes on in introducing each of the racers that showed up tonight. I take a quick look at each man and I quickly figured out that they’ll be doing their very best to achieve victory. Each race I have participated in has been full of challenges as I have been part of the Motocross World Circuit since I had turned 19 years old. Being able to ride on a motorcycle had long been my passion since high school and I dedicated every waking hour in becoming the best at it and I had met many people in this journey of my life. Chief among them were my best friend, Ichiro Kosugi, who’s a genius in automobile engineering as well as computer science and my fiancée, Yumiko Akizuki, the girl from my childhood. She is the young woman who’s just arrived at 24 years of age and she is as beautiful and serene as they come with long hair that’s as lovely and dark as the midnight black sky that hovers above us all. Her blue eyes shone like two lights that guide you in the middle of darkness. We used to be quite the tricksters with each other, often trying to one-up each other with some jokes then and there. But as we grew up, we began to change. And I was quite surprised that she knew about motorcycles as much as I do, quickly becoming part of my team as my manager with Ichiro coming along as our chief mechanic. Others joined in the fold as we formed Trinity Motorsports, with Yumiko, Ichiro and I being the founding members.

As the countdown for the race begins winding down, I hear a familiar voice to my right. “Kamigawa-san, we meet again! Tell me quickly, are the rumors true?”

Sure enough, it turned out to be Atsuro Kotobuki, the young biker whom people acknowledge as an ‘heir apparent’ of sorts. Not that I’m opposed to the idea, of course.

“What kinds of rumors have you heard, Kotobuki-kun?”

“I heard that you may plan to retire after this race! I know all about retiring at the top, but I was hoping that you’d stay a bit longer! Ahhh, it is quite a shame, to be sure.” Atsuro pretended to be sad, though his voice had a certain tingle of disappointment as he talked. “I wanted to use every opportunity to prove that I am your equal.”

“Well, if my words mean anything, you might just reach this goal if you become better. But it’s only happening if you beat me!” I engage in some cheerful banter with Atsuro when another voice comes from my left.

“What is it about these retirement rumors? May I prevail to ask you to tell me, Mr. Kamigawa?”

The man with the black and gold emblazoned motorcycle turns out to be Vincent Steinsbach, which I nicknamed him the German Stallion on account of the colors in his attire and vehicle some time ago. He is blunt, yet well meaning enough that he doesn’t come across as a rude person.

“I guess you’ve heard of these so-called ‘rumors’ too? I guess I should speak quickly before the race starts.” I rev up my engine as I begin to speak. “Before anyone tells you different, I am actually getting married and I shall be taking a sabbatical. I want to start my own family and then I shall return to the tracks no sooner my children are old enough for my wife to take them to see me race.”

“Ohh, you mean Yumiko-san?! I had no idea! You really kept things under wraps, Kamigawa-san!” Atsuro replied with surprise. I imagine this was actually the first time he ever heard of this. “Congratulations should be in order, so let me be the one who’ll extend them to you.”

“Duly noted, Kotobuki-kun.”

“So, that means even the great Tetsuo Kamigawa shall be domesticated, yes?” Vincent interjected, half-jokingly and half-serious. “And here I thought I’d give you a good farewell by winning this race. It’ll probably get boring without you on the tracks.”

“Hey, I take offense to that, Steinsbach-san! Kamigawa-san isn’t the only guy who’s the top racer, you know.” Atsuro pointed out, knowing that while he still has to match Steinsbach’s prowess, he possess a charm and moxy that few young racers possess at his age.

“As far as I’m concerned, Mr. Kamigawa is a man of the field and you’re still a boy.” Vincent steadily fired back at Atsuro, stern and steely. “If you wish to earn that distinction, you must be able to win these races and thusly, you must also be able to beat me.”

“I can take you anytime! Just wait until the race starts!”

“Hey now, you guys should take it easy! We’re here to put on a big show to our adoring public, not to start fires we won’t be able to put out.” A distinct American accent is heard not too far from our position. I suspected who it belongs to.

“Now, just so I get the gist of things, you’re set for marriage, huh Mr. Kamigawa?” Albert McCracken spoke, showing off his country’s colors in his usual matter. “I can tell you’re off to a whole new adventure!”

“Yes, it is as you say, McCracken-san. I’ve been looking forward to it for a long while now.” I tease my colleagues as I made a sly smile. “Now you guys shouldn’t worry about my ‘retirement’. When I’ll come back, it’ll be as though I’ve never left. That means you’ll work extra hard just so you can beat me, but it won’t be so different from before!”

“We shall see about that, Mr. Kamigawa. This night shall end with my victory! I wish you all the best of luck.” And Vincent Steinsbach turns his gaze over the track, his eyes already turning into icy steel. In a way, he has a point. We have a race to begin and the starting siren will sound any moment now.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Blog Entries

“Well, Mr. Kamigawa, I’m just gonna get ready now. Congratulations for such a wonderful occasion, by the way. And good luck to you!” Albert also gets ready as he revs up his motorcycle. Atsuro and I make this last exchange before the race starts. “How long will it be until you have the wedding, Kamigawa-san?”

“In two weeks. We’ve already set up the place and things for it, but we’ll use the time to take it easy and prepare ourselves for the big day.” I replied, smiling for a bit. “You know, Yumiko asked me to invite you, Kotobuki-kun. We would be honored if you joined us!”

“That’s wonderful!” At first Atsuro was cheerful with the invitation, but his expression briefly changed into a sad face as he responded. “But my schedule is a bit tight at this time and I’m working to get my international visa to get renewed and there’ll be a lot of time for practice. I’ll be hard pressed to make space on my schedule for your wedding.”

“Surely you’re able to give it a try? If it’s trouble with the schedule, Yumiko can help pull some strings and arrange for your presence.” I told him, giving him a warm smile. In some ways, I regard Atsuro as a bit of a younger brother ever since he stepped into the circuit and Yumiko took a liking to him as we saw more of him. I had no doubts that he shall become a great biker, perhaps even better than I am at this time. “If it’s not possible, we won’t hold it against you.”

“After hearing these kind words, I’ll do my best to attend this wedding!” Atsuro perked up as he replied. “I could be arriving a little late, but I’ll get there. It’s a promise!”

“Then it’s agreed. Now, let’s get started with the race. We’re on…”

With every competitor in place, the traffic lights chimed in as though they began the countdown when the red lights descended to the bottom. And so it went as the commentators brought up the hype with each passing second. 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…

START!

This was going to be a long race as there were going to be at least 20 laps. It was the main event and the night was young, but I didn’t mind at all. It was not too short, nor was it too long. It had the right length for such an exciting race. We went on like men that strove to achieve the speed of light, using our own wits, skills, determination and strategies in order to get ahead of the pack. I could tell that Atsuro, Vincent and Albert were giving their absolute best, so I couldn’t fall behind right now. The track on Denen Coliseum was rather big, twisting and long, so the fuel would run short at the worst of times if you weren’t careful, so making some key stops at the pit would be crucial as the team needed to make sure everything runs smoothly and the motorcycle is refueled.

I make a quick pit stop at the 9th lap. Yumiko comes to meet me to appraise the situation of the race.

“It looks like the competition has gotten tighter tonight, Tetsuo.” She commented as she arrived. “It’s quite likely they’ll use everything they have on the last few laps.”

“I know. That’s why I got here into our pit.” I answered, still being calm about the whole thing. “But even guys like them won’t be able to keep up the pace when their fuel runs dry and they start sucking on fumes. I just need to make sure I have made all the right moves.”

“That’s good to hear. Still, be careful out there. Things can get quite heated and hectic when everything’s on the line.” She smiles as she saw that it was time for me to go. “Good luck!”

I quickly depart from the pit in order to catch up with the others. Ichiro, the one who has a boyish young face with long brown hair with loose and wavy locks, now looks on as I disappear from his view. “Well, we managed to make all the adjustments in record time. Now all that’s left to see is what the other racers did with their tune-ups and Tetsuo’s skills for the remainder of the race.”

“It never gets easier, but that’s exactly how he likes it, Ichiro.” Yumiko replied. “After this, we’ll be able to start our life together. To be honest, I’m a bit nervous about it. I wonder what the future holds for us.”

“Tetsuo is nervous enough for the two of you!” Ichiro answered with a smile on his face. “But you should know better than anyone else how much he has been looking forward to the wedding. I suppose this race will be a good send-off, win or lose.”

“Indeed. But for him, winning this race will be a fine feather to his cap. He’ll be able to do so and won’t hold any regrets.” Yumiko smiled also as she speaks these words. “We’ll be alright. I know we will.”

As the race becomes more and more frenetic, there were dark shadowy shapes at one of the sections in the luxury box at the top of the stands. No one had any idea who they were and what were they doing here. It’s possible that they only wanted to have a good time or they were bored and didn’t have anything else to do on this night. Regardless, we never imagined what these shadows had in store for us on that night.”

“Hey, boss! Looks like the guy is really giving it his all for this race, if you ask me.” A large muscular man sporting a split Mohawk on his head spoke. “You can tell it’s really him.”

“Really now.” A female voice answered the man. Her tone is that of a young noblewoman who seems to be very cultured, but you couldn’t tell what sorts of intentions she may have due to her bearing. “Tetsuo Kamigawa seems to be enjoying himself a lot tonight, isn’t he? What news do you have about him?”

A guy with a messy mop of green hair and the face of a weasel replied to the woman. “Word on the grapevine says that Kamigawa may go on a temporary retirement after tonight’s race. Our sources tell me it has to do with his lovely manager, Yumiko Akizuki.”

“So they’re planning to elope, isn’t it?” The noblewoman made a dark grin as she heard this piece of news. “A foolish man like him does not deserve happiness, certainly not when he made fools of us.” She takes a sip from her glass of wine as she kept watching the race.

“Do you want me to send some of the guys to beat him up for you, milady?” The large man with the Mohawk asked the lady. “I can certainly do it after he’s finished with the race and the fancy press conference. It’s the best time to teach him a lesson.”

“No, let him be for now.” She replied quickly. “Let him have this night and his time of bliss. He’ll soon learn what it’s like is to suffer when the time is right. This is the time when everyone is able to take what they want and do what they like and the police won’t be able to lay a finger on us. There’ll be hell to pay for those who oppose us and those who think that happiness, hope and peace are something that can be achieved in this era.” Her smile grew darker and more devilish as she made her intentions known to her men. “Let’s keep our eyes and ears open with all affairs concerning Kamigawa-san. We’ll be able to give him a day he will never forget!”

“This is gonna be fun!” The green-haired weasel cackled at the expectation of a good time. “I want to have fun with his girl before we’re through with him! I want him to watch as his dreams crash and burn!”

“Heh, always thinking with your dick, huh?” The large man with the Mohawk grinned at his friend. “Although it’s gonna be great, I won’t deny that.”

“Then let us enjoy this race, gentlemen. For Kamigawa-san, this will mark the beginning of the end.”

Time passed quickly. We’re very close to the end of the race as the final lap has now begun. Vincent has the edge at this time and he’s not intent on letting it go. There is some distance between us and if I don’t manage to catch up to him in the next few curves, it’ll be over. The rest of the racers are coming down faster and faster as they know the end of the race is nigh. No matter how things end, they all want to make sure it’s a good end and make sure they do so without regrets.

I can relate, for I feel the same way. I quickly start devising a strategy that shall give me victory as the first few quick curves are coming up. Vincent looks back for a moment as I start to get closer from the rear and he keeps his guard up by blocking the way. I need to be patient here, not to hurry up and try to cut in too soon or I’ll be surfing on asphalt with one single mistake. Some racers will say that it was an accident that they bumped into each other when accidents happen, so I need to make sure our distance isn’t too great once we pass these curves. I’ll be able to surprise him soon.

Passing through the hairpin curve with great timing, I manage to close the gap between us as the larger curve is now before us. There’s plenty of space to do whatever we want and that’s where I’ll strike. My motorcycle starts to swing in a metronome motion as I follow Vincent’s trail while he keeps wagging his bike like a strand of wheat being dangled in front of a playful cat. I keep doing so for the next few moments as the curve shall start to thin out in just a few seconds and the window of opportunity will be closed unless something gets done. My motion becomes faster and faster as I edge closer to the outside of the curve.

Come now, Vincent. I know you want to cut me off on the outside. I want you to do it. You want to do it. I can see it as clear as day and you’ll make it easy for me. Now come on, just get in there closer…

I keep the distance just enough so that the nose of my motorcycle doesn’t touch the back of his vehicle as we’re closer to the outside edge now. Everyone looks on as the action takes place at this last curve before the runway for the final victory.

“Steinsbach and Kamigawa are really cutting it close now! They’re closer and closer to the outside of the curve! This is going to be a tight finish!”

“Kiriyama-kun, we’re looking at the defining moment of the race right here. Whoever manages to make his move will be the winner and… Wait, look at that! Vincent Steinsbech has just taken the bait and there’s a wide opening on his right! Oh my, Kamigawa is going to do it!”

“I see it too, Nakano-san! He’s going to do it… Oh, my! This is incredible! Tetsuo Kamigawa manages to brake only for a millisecond and hits the right side of the curve with everything he’s got!!! He completes his maneuver!!! Steinsbech caught on, but it’s too late as he tries to keep control of his bike for being too close to the edge! The crowd goes wild!!!”

“That was quite a gamble that Kamigawa did, Kiriyama-kun. But it sure paid off for him in the end! No one will be able to catch him now as his motorcycle hits top speed at the runway! We have a winner!”

I admit that was dangerous due to the distance between the vehicles and the outside edge, but I managed to force Vincent to inch closer to it as I made my move. To his credit, he managed to prevent crashing into the ground, but that took the winds off his sails as he realized too late what my intent was all along. Nothing stood in my way as I crossed the finish line as the winner. I pump my right fist and raise it to the sky as the crowd erupts with excitement as the race has ended. I slow down as I approach the pit and my team comes to greet me. Yumiko smiled and Ichiro made a satisfied grin as the rest of the team catches me in a group hug. The announcers have just told the finishing order of the racers, with me coming in first, Vincent at second and Atsuro closed out in third and McCracken in fourth. It was a tough race from start to finish and I won at the end. I am awash in exhaustion, excitement and joy all at once as Vincent came by for a quick stop just in front of our pit.

He took off his helmet to show his stern face. Everyone else looks on as he speaks. “That was quite a devilish ploy you had in hand, Kamigawa. Not to mention quite risky for the both of us. Clearly, you’re either a cunning pilot or a madman on two wheels when it comes to racing.”

“I also knew it was dangerous, Vincent.” I replied with a tired smile on my face. “But in the end it paid off and no one was hurt.”

It seemed as though his cold and stern expression would stay on his face as he would turn around and leave. He surprised us as he let out a brief laugh and extends his open hand towards me. “I should always remember why they call you ‘The Daredevil Biker’ on the tracks. It won’t be so easy next time, my friend.”

We shook hands as I replied. “I trust we’ll make it just as exciting the next time we meet. I’m due to a well deserved rest, wouldn’t you say?”

“We’ll be waiting for your return. Auf Wiedersen, Kamigawa.”

Shortly after the winners’ circle had passed, the press conference took place after I cleaned myself up for it. I had announced that I would take a sabbatical period from racing and the reason for that is due to my upcoming marriage to Yumiko in two weeks time. Everyone was quite surprised at the news as they heard this and there were calls for congratulations for the event. I answered their questions as best I could despite feeling tired after a long and frenetic race and I also said that this would be the beginning of the happiest phase of my life because it is something that I had looked forward to for at least 3 years. I felt that the time was right for Yumiko and I to get married and that’s how it is going to be, no matter what. No one is going to take this away from me.

Little did I know, that was about to change my life so many ways. I had no idea what was going to happen in the near future. I only looked forward, focused on my life and all the good it would bring, never looking back at the dark shadows that would engulf everything.

1 week later, Yumiko and I went for a ride to our usual place when we wanted to talk alone. It is located on a lookout point which stands above the urban landscape and the sky was right above you without the visual hindrance the city’s buildings would bring. The sun had begun to set. It was a beautiful sight all around.

“It is a very nice evening.” I mused softly. “It always seems to be like this whenever we could talk alone like this, Yumiko. If someone would capture this on a canvas, it has to capture that perfect feeling that makes it last forever.”

“It seems so long ago when I found this place and I brought you here so that we can see it together.” Yumiko replied, looking at the landscape. “I had looked at it after school and I wanted to share it with you, so I asked you if you wanted to come with me so that we could watch it. You were a little puzzled at first, but that wasn’t going to take the fun out of the moment and I kept on smiling until we arrived here.”

“I, for one, am glad you did, Yumiko.” I replied. “I couldn’t believe that such a sight would be found just outside the city! Ever since you brought me here during Middle school, we would talk about all sorts of things, just the two of us, while taking in the sights of the city and the sunset.” There is only one thing that I had always wondered, though. I couldn’t help but ask Yumiko about it. “Say, Yumiko… Have you ever told anyone else about this place?”

“No, not a single soul.” Yumiko smiled as she replied. It was a radiant smile that truly goes well with the sunset and only enhances the entire landscape with her smile. It’s the kind of thing you’d want to take a picture of or create a portrait that can last forever as a great memory. “Remember when I made you take a pinky swear and you said you would always keep this a secret? It is good that we both did because this place is so special for us.”

“I also remember that I confessed to you right here.” I took Yumiko’s hand and held it tenderly as we kept on watching the sunset. “Even as we knew each other from childhood, I was pretty nervous at first when I thought about it. We were in the middle of our first year in high school back then and you were quite popular with the boys, so naturally I was nervous because I feared that someone would gain your heart and also because you’d probably reject me once I confessed. I felt happy and relieved when you said yes.”

“Naturally, I knew you’d step forward and I had faith in you. I felt sorry for some of the boys who had confessed to me at that time, but we both knew this was coming.” Yumiko spoke. “I am very happy that you did confess your feelings to me right here in this very place.”

“This place has seen a lot of things throughout the years and it has been sort of a silent witness for us, taking in every word we said and taking part of every moment we had together. It’ll be a while until we return here, since we’ll be on our honeymoon.”

It may take a while since we will travel for a bit during the honeymoon, but I feel it’s the best way to enjoy it. Even if it’s for a time, it’s a good idea to leave the city and be able to relax. I don’t believe that nothing bad will happen while we’re gone. Looking down in this place on the high road, the city looks so peaceful from this distance.

“You know, Yumiko…” I cleared my throat for a bit as I have this thought. “When we have children, how about we show them this place? This will be a truly wonderful moment and it’ll be a new memory for this place. What do you think of that?”

I felt Yumiko edge up to me and hold my arm, resting her head on my left shoulder. “That’s a marvelous idea, Tetsuo. Maybe when they grow up, they’ll be able to create their own memories in this place just like us. It is something to look forward to.”

“Indeed.”

On that moment, we shared a kiss with the sun serving as the backdrop for this wonderful moment. The promise of a happy future looms closer and shines brighter than ever. I feel that there was nothing that could ruin all of this. We stayed here for a while, talking some more about what we were going to do once we got married, what would become of Trinity Motorsports and if I can keep my career up and running after our return.

This will be a good and pleasant life.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Blog Entries
    September 22 has come. I was at home getting myself ready to head to head for the church and my parents were waiting for me at the living room. Shigeru and Naoko Kamigawa raised me and took care of me and they are as wonderful parents as can be. My father was a bit taller when he was younger, though age has withered his height for a bit. His short black hair is neatly combed and you could notice a gray strand of hair here and there. He’s getting on in his years, but you’d be hard pressed to find a better man who kept on doing his work as an architect and did it so well. My mother was a bit shorter than my father, but she shared his spirit and exuded an aura of kindness. She kept her brown hair back with a neat bobbed hairstyle and she still is rather energetic even now. At first, she was a little concerned that I had become a motorcycle racer once I graduated from high school, but she eventually warmed up to the idea as long as I regarded my personal safety with utmost care. My father wanted me to follow my own path in life and he is proud that I have done so well at this point; he still earns money from his projects even though he hardly needs to work at his age and combined with my earnings as a racer, we became a well-to-do family in a matter of years. They are anxious for this day just as much as I am.

I came down the stairs and headed to the living room. I smiled as I walked up to them.

“Well… what do you think?”

My mother took a good look at me from head to toe. “You look very handsome, dear. That suit looks great on you.”

“Of course it does!” My father interjected while giving us a big grin. “This is the same suit I used to wear when I married you, Naoko. I made sure it is still in great condition until our son gets to wear it. I do agree he looks great.”

“You’re making me blush.” That’s how parents behave when we’re all a happy family. My mother fussed over me one last time, making sure everything was in place. Now that she is satisfied, my father had something to say. “Tetsuo, you’ve come a long way since we first brought you into this world and I must say that you have turned out to be a splendid man. I’m certain you’ve been through a lot of challenges when you were at school and when you became a racer, but nothing has prepared you for what you’re about to experience in the coming months.”

“And what is that, dad?” I asked him, pretending to be coy as I had a good idea what would his answer be.

“Being a parent! There are always mountains and valleys when it comes to parenting and you have to make sure to look after your family with your absolute best. This is a momentous step you’re taking today once you and Yumiko get together, so I hope you’ll be able to do this as a team just like your mom and I did.”

He made a true and warm smile as he hugs me and pats on my back. “We’re very proud of you, son. Never forget that we love you, no matter what.”

My mother joins in on the hug and spoke. “Yumiko has turned out to be such an outstanding lady. Now my little boy has truly grown up to be a man and he’ll be making his own nest. To think that you used to be pretty shy when you first met her! She was quite a handful when you were kids.”

“Mom, that was a long time ago! People change when they grow up. And I must admit that I am pleasantly surprised that Yumiko grew up quite well too. I am very lucky to have her.”

“And so you should! There couldn’t be a better match made in heaven and it is truly a ray of light for the times we live in.” Mom brushed away a couple of tears as the emotion of the moment washes over her for a moment. “Oh, I shouldn’t be crying in a happy day like this! But don’t worry, these are tears of joy because my son is about to embark on this new phase in life.”

“Well, are you ready now, Tetsuo?” My father asked me. “You shouldn’t keep a lady waiting!”

“Yes, father. I am ready!”

Second after second, minute after minute and hour after hour, this day slowly goes by as I take in every moment. We arrived at the church at 4:17 pm, just a bit early before the ceremony starts and I saw many people coming in to greet me, including my friends. Ichiro and the others started chatting with me after how things would be looking up after this day and how lucky I was in having such a lovely woman like Yumiko for my wife as we reach the altar with Ichiro being my best man. In a matter of moments, Yumiko has arrived with her father at her side. Her wedding dress made her look like a stunning bride, a shining star that descended upon us to bless us with its radiance. Her black hair is kept with a nicely done ponytail and the veil she is wearing highlights her beautiful blue eyes well.

The wedding ceremony went on perfectly. Everyone watched with joy as we heard the priest execute the ceremony with pride and so Yumiko and I made our bows and exchanged our rings. This is the moment everyone was waiting for and I couldn’t have asked for a much better day. Once we said ‘I do’, we were given the blessing and we kissed. Everyone cheered so heartily while our parents beamed with joy. From here on out, we are now ready to head for the wedding party.

Much happiness was abounding the entire area and there are smile around many people’s faces as Yumiko and I began to walk down the steps. From this day forward, a new life shall begin. What could possibly happen that can ruin such a joyous occasion?

Suddenly, there is a pack of vehicles blast onto the scene like a violent storm in front of the church. There’s an assortment of motorcycles, some cars and trucks that occupied the front and shortly thereafter, there is a snow white limousine with black decorations around the frame and the radiator vent and its appearance is akin to those used in funerals as though it is intended to be some dark version of a joke. People begin to descend from their vehicles and were dressed shabbily with their street clothes. Most of the men had ill-favored looks and the women also looked rough.

A large muscular man with tanned skin sporting a sharp Mohawk that resembles some kind of saw opens the side door of the white limousine while a green haired punk with the face that resembles a weasel kneels down with the other man doing the same. The person who steps out of the vehicle turns out to be a young lady! Her age either doesn’t seem too different from Yumiko’s or she actually is just a bit older. She is wearing a crimson dress with a fine texture and intricate patterns whose skirt reaches to her knees; she wears black stockings and shoes to match and a fancy white fur coat. On her neck there is a golden necklace with a gemstone in the middle and she is a lady with a well-kept hair that goes just above the shoulders. It is as red as blood and the ends of her bangs are as dark as a black hole that you gaze upon when you reach the abyss. Her green eyes shone with a quiet malice and are as sharp as a female tiger that has found her prey right where she wants it: Cornered and in front of her with no chance to escape.

There is a sick feeling of dread that suddenly washes over my body like a putrid balm that doesn’t heal your wounds. I turn to Yumiko to reassure her as I step forward to talk to these people. “I don’t know who you are, but if you wanted to come to the wedding that badly, you should have spoken to me or sent me an e-mail. I would have made arrangements to get your seats.”

The crimson lady raises an eyebrow and gives me a mocking smile no sooner she heard my words. “Oh, but we’ve actually come just in time! The truth is that we wanted to deal with you for a long time, Tetsuo Kamigawa. Today’s the day where you should give us all that is your due and it shall come with interests.”

My father also comes forward, doing his best to contain his displeasure due to their imprudence. “By what right are you coming into this sacred place like this? This couple has just gotten married! Have you no respect for the happiness of others?”

The green-haired goon produces a small hatchet and throws it just in front of my father’s feet. It looked as though he had the intent to scare him off either by missing on purpose or hitting one of his legs. “Hey, pruneface! No one’s talking to you right now, so just shut your trap before I do it for you!”

Yumiko kept calm, not allowing the distress to shake her resolve. “I don’t know what sort of trouble you may have with Tetsuo, but I must ask you to leave all these people out of it. They have come all this way for such a joyous occasion. This isn’t right!”

“Ahhh, so you must be the guy’s bride!” The weasel man grinned as he saw Yumiko. Already I can tell there’s nothing but foul lust adorning his terrible face as he began to walk towards us. “You should leave this loser and come with me. I can show you how to have a good time!”

No sooner he came into range I gave him a swift uppercut to his chin, knocking him down the stairs. His face was a mix of pain, rage and frustration as he rubbed his face and the man with the Mohawk began laughing at his mishap. “Why you butt-munching son of a bitch! I should carve out your balls and…!!”

The crimson lady made a gesture with her right arm, stopping the weasel man in his tracks. “Now now, there is no need for such a foul language. This is a church after all.” She turns back to me and speaks to me with the same tone of voice. “As for you, Kamigawa, you shouldn’t have done that to Ukyo here. The same thing I told him goes to you and I haven’t done talking to you yet.”

“What is it that you want?” I asked her, trying to keep my patience in light of that man’s actions. “If you have a problem with me, you can at least wait until I get these people to the party safely. We’ll have all the time in the world as long as no one else gets hurt.”

“But we can conduct our business right here, Kamigawa.” She insisted. “I can only be so civil most of the time, so I would advise you not to push your luck. You need to remember what you owe us for your deeds and for your own selfish desires. The Blood Marauders will not abide by such behavior in these troubled times.”

“What the hell are you guys talking about?!” Ichiro spoke from the door as he steps out. “Tetsuo has done absolutely nothing wrong to any of you! Why would you try to torment him like in this day of all days?!”

“That’s exactly what I’m thinking.” I spoke. “If I have ever dealt to you or not, I don’t know anything about it. You’re all the same as any dime-a-dozen gang to me: Just a bunch of outlaws who love to torment people, take what you think it’s yours by right and crush their dreams.”

Another man with black hair that’s done with a similar style as that of a certain legendary American singer who’s wearing a black leather jacket with nothing else underneath along with dark blue pants and gray boots steps forward. “You sure talk big for someone who doesn’t remember a thing of what you did to us.” He takes a glance towards the car that’s meant for Yumiko and me and keeps on talking with a debonair voice. “No one who crosses with the Blood Marauders past or present, so just cut the crap, stop fooling around and just pay what you owe. Otherwise, you might as well pay with your blood in full.”

Yumiko looks a bit nervous now. I can’t begin to grasp what this gaggle of people is talking about, nor do I remember it. All I know is that this is making us more uneasy and troubled with every second that passes as she places her hand on my shoulder. “Tetsuo, do you have any idea what are they talking about?”

“No, I don’t know anything.” I told her. “I swear to you, I have never encountered these people in my life. This has to be some kind of a sick joke!”

“That’s right! This is nothing but a horrible joke you’re playing! You should leave before we call the police!” Ichiro called them out impulsively. He was not very pleased with how things are going right now and I need to make sure he keeps a cool head with all of this.

“Ichiro, don’t risk it! Just keep calm and wait for a chance. We can’t let all of the people get involved in this mess.”

“But you already have, my friend!” The man with the sharp Mohawk spoke. “You just brought this upon yourself and you have no idea how it happened!” He calls out to the other man with the fancy hairstyle as he saw what he was looking at. “Hey Ganryu, what are you looking at? That spiffy car?”

“Yeah, Buzzsaw. And that car is quite fit for the bride and groom! What does milady think?”

The lady takes a look at what this Ganryu was seeing for a whole minute. After pondering about it for a moment, she smiled with such a cold and terrifying cruelty it is as though she has become a harbinger of death who is relishing the inevitable abattoir that’s sure to come. I wasn’t quite sure what to make of this and this is starting to take a turn for the worse. She calls for her henchmen and goes to confer with them while asking one of the gang members to try and keep an eye on the people.

My mother took a quick look at the lady’s face and she became very frightened. Some of the people also felt the same way.

“Ohh, Shigeru. I am very scared…!”

“Someone should start calling the police already!” He whispered to my mother. “Those horrible dullards can’t possibly expect to get away with this!” While the gang isn’t looking at them, Shigeru motions Ichiro to step towards them quietly and whispers to him as quietly as possible. “Ichiro, you have to take some people to the inside of the church and get out from the back. Then when you’re out of sight, call the police immediately and tell them what’s going on! Did you take a good look at any of those miscreants?”

“Yeah, I think I’m able to describe them well.” Ichiro replied. “But I’m worried about Tetsuo and Yumiko! I don’t know what’s going to happen to them if we leave them here.”

“We have to make a distraction somehow and try to disperse as quickly as possible. Then we give Tetsuo an opening to escape with Yumiko. Those guys don’t look as bright as they think they are, so you have to act fast!”

“Whatever you do, please be careful, Ichiro.” My mother told him. “Make sure our son is alright!”

I take a look at my parents and I already see that my father is calm. It seems as though he is up to something and he nods at me in a blink of an eye. Hopefully we’ll be able to escape safely, but I still can’t shake this dread that’s all over me. What exactly is going to happen? Finally, she breaks up the huddle by saying a simple order.

“Ganryu, get our equipment right now.”

As he goes down the stairs to get the equipment, she turns to see me while keeping her chilling smile on her lovely face. “Since it seems that you don’t remember your misdeeds, we shall be playing a game, Kamigawa. I like to call it ‘Jungle Hunt’ and these are the rules: We’ll be starting by eliminating everyone who’s in this church right now if you don’t get into your car with your girlfriend and try to outrun us as fast as you can. While that’s happening, the people in turn will try to get away from us. If any and all of you manage to escape as much as you can, it’s likely you’ll stay alive! But, should we manage to catch each and every single one of you, we shall take your valuables and your very lives.” With these last few words, the dread suddenly becomes deathly cold. My resolve is taking a big hit, but I can’t let them see the fear that’s creeping all over me. If they smell it, Yumiko and I may be as good as dead.

“Now, as for you and your lovely bride, we’ll be having something special for you if we catch you.” The crimson lady continued speaking. “Try to imagine any and all heinous things my people and I will be doing to the two of you in your mind. Picture it as clear as you can while remembering your friends and loved ones and you shall get a good idea what shall happen if you lose.”

“Tetsuo, no…!” Yumiko urged me not to think about it, but my emotion betrays me for just one single moment once these thoughts boil into the surface like hot magma coming from a volcano. The crimson lady laughs briefly in delight once she saw it. “Yes, that’s exactly it! You’re a quick learner, Kamigawa! Hahahahahahaha!”

“I’ll not be playing your games, scum!” I exclaimed furiously, my fists clenched with so much fury and force that they quickly turned red with all the blood pulsing in my veins. “Just take me and let’s get this over with! Yumiko, my parents and everyone else have nothing to do with this!”

“Wrong answer, Kamigawa!” She turns to the weasel man called Ukyo and points her finger at the people. “Go on, do it!”

Ukyo smiles with devilishly glee as he produces a sub-machine gun from his hand and starts firing wildly at the people. Yumiko and I dove down in order to dodge the bullets, but I heard screams of terror as the bullets began to fly. Amongst those screams were…

“SHIGERU!!!”

My mother shrieked as my father fell down to the floor hard, with some of the bullets having hit his body and his blood already started to stain his clothes. My mother was wounded as well, but she was overwhelmed with terror and grief in such a degree that it overrides whatever physical pain she may have. Other people were either wounded or dead at the spot and she started to cry as my father struggled to get back at his feet, but to no avail! If there wasn’t an ambulance in time, he is going to die!

Ukyo turns to Yumiko and me, waving around his gun pointing upwards and leered at us menacingly as he is already high with adrenaline after shooting the people. “You guys better run now or those poor people are gonna die! And you know this is going to be all your fault, loser!” He cackled like a devil from hell as he kept on looking at us. I turn to see my parents while I was nearly numb with shock and anger, but there was nothing I could do. If there was only something that could be done, then maybe…!

Just then, I hear the sounds of sirens coming from somewhere. There might be some police cars coming from a distance, though I can’t see them at the moment. Perhaps there is still some hope for the people, but for now I have to lure these animals towards me in order to keep them from harming anyone else. I take Yumiko’s hand as he run.

“Yumiko, we have to go now! We need to get these bastards away from here!”

“But what about your parents?! They’re seriously hurt! We can’t leave them!” Yumiko protested as she was taking her seat. I knew exactly what she was saying and I look at her in the eyes to show her how much pain I am feeling right now. Tears were starting to swell up from my eyeballs with the realization that I may never see my mother and father alive again after today. All I could do at this time is to try to outsmart the Blood Marauders and live on.

“I know it’s horrible, but the moment these guys catch us it’s all over for everyone.” I told her, trying hard not to let the pain and suffering in my heart be expressed in my voice as I stop it from quivering. “If the police manages to see us while the Blood Marauders chase us, we may still be saved. We just have to hope the same will happen to Ichiro and the others while the church is cleared out and the paramedics get here.”

“Tetsuo, I am truly scared. I can’t believe this is happening!”

“Neither do I, Yumiko. Neither do I…”

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Blog Entries
    The car turns on as the engine begins to roar and we take off as fast as we can. I took a quick glance at my parents one more time and I prayed to God they’ll be saved. The crimson lady looks at us as we leave and gives a signal to her men as they storm the church to catch as many stragglers as they can. The gunshots were barely audible as we were getting away from the area.

“Looks like we’re off to a great start, milady.” Buzzsaw spoke to his boss. “What do you want me to do with the old couple?”

She looks at Shigeru and Naoko as they stare right back at her. Their eyes showed a final defiance as my father spoke his last words. “Sooner or later, your punishment will come. Be it from Heaven or Hell, it will come!”

“Evil will never thrive in any time or era as long as good people will rise and stand up to you.” Naoko spoke next as she held my father’s hand. “You’ll never get away with this.”

“Then the least I can do is to make sure you won’t see how it turns out. Your time is over.” The crimson lady turns away and walks to her car as she speaks to Buzzsaw. “Please end their misery and make it quick. We have a game to play.”

“By your command, milady.” Buzzsaw nodded as he readied his gun. “Nothing personal, that’s how things are in this era. Time to say goodbye!”

A couple of gunshots could be heard from the distance and two lives were extinguished now and forever. My heart feels a very sharp sting as though it was telling me what had happened as I briefly struggled to keep the car going straight and Yumiko yelped while this occurs. Tears finally flowed from my eyes as I instinctively knew that really happened even though I never saw it. I was a complete fool by believing my parents would be safe.. I truly believed they wouldn’t die in a day like this...

“Tetsuo…” Yumiko didn’t say anything else or rather, I couldn’t hear anything else at all. She saw that my pain was totally evident as the tears kept coming and I was too overwhelmed with shock to even respond or hear Yumiko’s voice. I was comfortably and chillingly numb as my hands and feet were the only parts of my body that kept the car moving in a monotonous and still form like a badly played puppet.

A few moments pass before I can hear some sounds again. Some engines screeched ever so loudly as some of our pursuers start to catch up to us. Yumiko already lets me know that they’ll try to sandwich themselves in order to force us to stay stuck in the middle, but I wasn’t going to let them catch us so easily. I let the adrenaline take over as I quickly maneuver around the city roads, avoiding any and all cars that come across while cutting through the lanes in order to force our pursuers to change up or stop before they crashed into another car. A couple of motorcycles were creeping up on our right. I quickly signaled to Yumiko to keep her head down as I quickly proceeded to ram the motorcycles in order to knock them down. The surprise attack caught the goons off-guard as they fell unceremoniously off the road and their vehicles become wrecked on the rails and I kept going at top speed.

I wondered if the police are on the trail right now. They have to be. Our lives were at stake right now as the Blood Marauders kept chasing us throughout the various roads of the city. A good number of trucks and cars started to converge on us as the chase keeps getting more violent by the minute. I manage to force some of the vehicles to collide with each other as they tried to cut me off, but this does not dissuade them in the least as even some of the scumbags begin to shoot at us. Yumiko and I had to keep our spirits up as they try to attack us at every possible angle.

I turn to look back for a moment and I catch a glimpse of the snow white limousine running just behind the motorized predators that seek to devour us. It is simply driving idly as though it was just going through a peaceful day out in the country. It’s highly likely that the ringleader behind this mad ride is content with watching us suffer and it just makes me sick to my stomach. It’s truly possible for a human being to stoop so low as to enjoy the suffering of others for the simple pleasure of doing it. I don’t doubt some of these bastards even get off on things like that.

The police have to be on the case right about now! What is taking them so long?!

A patrol car was making its rounds downtown as it caught a glimpse of the chase that is underway at this time. One of the policemen peered out of the window as he saw the scene with utter disbelief.

“Takeo, did you see what I saw?! That gang is chasing down a couple on the streets!”

“You didn’t see the symbol, Okamoto-san? Those are the Blood Marauders! I bet they already did something very wrong today and they must be doing this for thrills.”

The policeman called Okamoto wiped some cold sweat off of his forehead, having heard the name of the gang. Nevertheless, it is his job to make sure the citizens are safe as he turns his car around and joins up on the chase. He takes the radio with his right hand as he begins his broadcast. “This is Shogo Okamoto! Takeo Murakami and I have sighted members of the Blood Marauders gang chasing down a couple. We’ll be entering pursuit right now, so please send some backup.”

“Roger, officer Okamoto. Please transmit your coordinates and we shall follow you on the scanner. Back-up is on its way right now.” The operator replied as the message has been received.

“Please hurry! We may not have much time!” Okamoto ends his transmission as the car begins to accelerate at top speed.

“Okamoto-kun, what the heck are you doing?!” Takeo exclaimed in disbelief as his partner keeps driving.

“It should be obvious, Takeo. We have to try and catch up with those outlaws and do what we can to save those two people!” Okamoto replied, his mind already set to do his best to prevent the coming tragedy. “Don’t forget this is our duty here!”

“I think we’re gonna end up dead.” Takeo blurted out as he let out a groan. “I promised my wife I’d get home early today. She’s not gonna be pleased…”

The police sirens start to howl throughout the streets as it begins its race against time. It all comes down to whether or not Yumiko and I manage to elude our pursuers. The tension beings to pile up as their attacks become more and more vicious by the minute and some of the outlaws already have hit the car with their weapons a few times. It is just a matter of time before something has to give.

Our only hope is to try and split them up in-between the roads and force them to spread themselves thin. Then we’ll get out of the city and look for an alternate route in order to lose them further and if luck is on our side, the police will catch up and try to take them down. I speak to Yumiko and tell her about the plan. It won’t be easy, but we have to do what we can in order to survive.

“This is it. Once I take the upcoming exit, I’ll execute the plan.” I told her. “This is going to be a very rough ride and I hope this will work.”

“I believe in you, Tetsuo. We’ll be getting out of this alive together.”

She holds my right hand at this moment. This gives me the courage I need in order to make it work. Nodding to her, I step on the accelerator as I begin to move between the traffic in order to use it as a curtain so that I can cut off our pursuers and throw them off the trail. Driving a car isn’t too different from a motorcycle, so getting through some rough spots won’t be too hard. I see the sign for the next exit and drive hard to get to the lane in order to reach it. I managed to do so with a quick turn to the right while some of the outlaws crashed onto the traffic as we left the main road. So far, so good.

As we kept on going, the chaos starts to rise as the roads have become very dangerous. Innocent people tried their best to get out of the chaos while I avoid colliding into them whereas the predators kept hounding us with reckless abandon. Some police cars managed to join up on time just as we had hoped. After taking some twists and turns, Yumiko and I reach the outer limits of the city as we keep moving forward. With some luck, their numbers won’t be as big as they were when they started their perverse game.

However, just when it seems that things may turn for the better, new pursuers join in the fray as we proceed further out. Just how big was this gang anyway?! Not only that, but some of them also managed to take out a few police patrols that were trying to stop them as well! I felt a chill coming down my spine as my options begin to dwindle. I take another turn which leads me to a very familiar place…

“Tetsuo, we’re close to our lookout point! We have to find another way out!”

“I can’t!” I replied to Yumiko as things were getting worse and worse. “Those bastards have cut off our lanes. It’s like they want us to…!” Then the realization hits me: We have fallen into their trap. “You’ve got to be kidding me…”

No… is this going to be the end? Is this where our dreams lead us? To tragedy and death when it should have been happiness and bliss?!

No, I won’t accept this! It won’t end up like this! I won’t allow it!!

Just them, we felt something very powerful hit us from behind just as we reached the lookout point and the backside of the car exploded. Yumiko screamed my name as we were about to crash into the rocky side of the cliff that overtakes the lookout. In front of me, a blazing fire erupts as the engine explodes and various shards of glass fly out to meet me as my face hits the front. Liquid crimson covers my sight as I could barely make out Yumiko’s shape as she screamed in agony and then our world spins out of control in a mixture of fire, blood, glass and asphalt and then there was nothing but blackness.

The next few minutes felt as though they were an eternity as I felt my body being moved. The temporary abyss which I was entrapped deep inside starts to loosen its hold and I felt a raspy surface beneath my body as I was dropped onto it. One more minute has passed as I finally opened up my eyes. My sight still had some crimson colors around the edges and the very first thing I saw was…

“Yumiko…? Yumiko, no! No!!!”

Yumiko lays on the ground limp, quiet and lifeless. Her wedding dress was caked in her own blood and her black hair was loose and covered her back. The dress itself was ragged around the skirt and there were bruises and cuts around some parts of her body. I shuddered to think what could have been done to her and I prayed that this was the result of the crash. I heard a wave of diabolical laughter as I struggled to get up, but a couple of large hands hold me in place.

“That was quite a ride you had, huh?” The large man with the Mohawk spoke as he delivered a swift kick to my left side, hurting my ribs. “You managed to make us run in a lot of circles, but in the end you have lost the game, Mr. Big-Shot Racer! That being said, it was quite fun when you managed to resist for so long and so far out of the city!”

“Hey, Buzzsaw! Care to share for a bit? This guy needs to be taught a lesson!” One of the henchmen blurted out as he stepped forward.

“I say we cut him and kill him nice and slow!” Another one with a shrill voice booms out. “We can do it to make sure he knows he’s dead!”

“I want to keep him as a boy-toy!” I heard a female voice talking and pleading his case with the man called Buzzsaw. “He just lost his girlfriend and he’s all alone now! I think I can treat him very well and soothe his loss, don’t you think?”

“We must let our lady decide his fate.” Buzzsaw made his decree as he places his foot on my back. “Her word is the law and we will abide with her decision!”

The outlaws voiced their disappointment and they shut up just as quickly when the crimson lady enters the scene and imposes her presence. She walks towards me in a calm and composed manner and I look at her with seething rage on my eyes. I can’t believe that such a woman could lead a gang of animals and I wished I could just kill her then and there even if it meant my life will be forfeit. I am still pinned onto the asphalt as she pulls out a riding crop from her coat and places her right foot in front of my face.

“It is quite admirable that you managed to stay alive even after all of this. It is a pity about your bride, though. She won’t be able to receive her punishment properly since you have lost the ‘Jungle Hunt’.” She makes a fake pout as she gives me a quick kick to my left cheek. “I am hurt, so very hurt.”

“You atavistic bastards!” I snapped back at her with a raspy voice. “What do you stand to gain by doing all of this to innocent people? And what have I ever do to you that causes you to do this?!”

“We need to assert our control of this country and we want the people to obey.” The crimson lady explains herself while tapping her feet in a rhythm that matches her speech. “The city of Tokyo is only the beginning to accomplish our goal. As you can see, the police are ineffective and some of their men are in our pockets. No one dares to stand up against us because they know the kind of punishment that awaits them if they decide to be brave and stupid, just like you. On top of that, we have friends in high places and there is absolutely nothing you can do except to serve us on our every beck and call. This era is suitable for people like us and the new century will start as we paint Japan’s sky into blood red and assume direct control of this city! Once that is done, the rest of the country will fall in line in due time and then… Well, who knows?” I had an idea what she was thinking as she spoke that last thing to me. She seems to be quite bold if she wants to project her goals into world domination.

“Someone will rise to stop you someday.” I looked at her with utter defiance, refusing to accept her words. “Empires rise and fall and your reign won’t be any different. You’ll live to regret this!”

“Spare me the speech, Kamigawa. I have heard it all before.” Her left foot inches closer towards my face as she speaks once again. “Just be a good boy and kiss my foot. Admit that this age is ours and they might be a place for you with us.”

I felt practically insulted as she said this. I spit on her foot violently as the saliva and blood stick on her skin like a squashed bug. “I’ll never throw in my lot with the likes of you!”

“Then you can serve as a witness to the coming age of crime, my friend.” Her smile is completely devoid of warmth and I saw nothing but sheer malevolence, treachery and contempt. I have never seen such naked evil before and she is bane incarnate to each and every single person who has the misfortune to cross her path and I knew this to be true now. If this is the future that awaits us, then we may become lost and broken.

She has reached her verdict as she looked to her gang. “I have now made my decision, ladies and gentlemen: This man shall live on, broken, battered and shattered as the life he knew is now over. This fate is worse than death and he shall see us rise to the top as he stays trapped in the dredges of the city as living proof of our power. You may beat him up now, but do so quickly. The police will get to this place in time and I don’t want to get into the trouble of having to spring you from jail again. It can take a toll to our own funds if we do so too often.”

Everyone agreed to this even as a few of them voiced their disappointment, but judgment has been passed and that’s how it will be done. The crimson lady begins to walk away and spoke to me one last time. “Tetsuo Kamigawa, your descent to Hell starts now in earnest. At the very least you should be glad your fiancé won’t live to see you like that. It is nothing but kindness which is more than you deserve and your parents have been set free from their suffering as well. Curse your fate as my men initiate your personal hell. Farewell forever!”

Just then, she noticed Yumiko’s fresh corpse and took a quick look at her as though something caught her attention. She then caught sight of Yumiko’s veil and takes it in her hands like some sort of trophy she obtained after a tiresome hunt. I screamed in fury as she walked away, but the outlaws started to hit me and I quickly lost sight of her Ukyo and Buzzsaw had a brief talk and the former was beaming with delight, looking like he just won a brief contest and mockingly shook hands with his comrade. “Ukyo, remember what the lady said: Don’t take too long with whatever you’re planning to do. I’ll see you back at the shelter!”

“Don’t worry about me, everything will be just fine!” Ukyo waved at Buzzsaw and most of the outlaws left while a few of them remained with the weasel-faced miscreant. He turns pensive for a moment as he began to think about what he would do to me while the others kept mauling me with blows and kicks little by little. He raised his hands as they stopped in their tracks and squats in front of me. “You know, Mr. Big-Star Racer, I have thought of this wonderful idea right now! I was planning to have my fun with your girl before she would beg us to kill her, but since she’s dead now I won’t get to see her face as she accepts my powerful dick into her and squeals for more! But you know what they say, “waste not, want not!’ And the best part of all is that you get to watch the whole thing!! I hope you’re ready for the peep show!!”

“You dirty and spineless son of a bitch!! I’ll kill you, I’ll…!!” Someone stomped on my back and I felt their hands gripping my arms as they forced me to sit up and watch as Ukyo begins to do his dirty deed on Yumiko’s dead body with such perverted joy and eagerness that it made me completely sick. I hear him giggle, cackle and scream as he went on and on, defiling Yumiko with his fluids. My lovely and sweet Yumiko just lied there completely lifeless and for that instant I didn’t know whether to feel relieved or disgusted that she didn’t get to experience this vile act.

I threw up the contents of my stomach as Ukyo’s laughter rose to the sky and all sense left my body as I did not feel nor see anything else. Darkness took me once again and I had no idea how much time had passed. Nightmares plagued my fever dreams as I replayed the entire day time and time again with no way to stop everything from happening and no way to look away. I wish I am already dead as there would be no point to go on with my life now.

Welcome to Hell, Tetsuo Kamigawa. We hope you enjoy your stay here.

End of chapter 0

A/N: Well, people. Quite a terrifying start for this work, huh? Well, this is just the beginning so I hope everyone comes along for the ride. Leave me your comments and reviews because I'm planning to keep doing this thing and eventually get it done before the late stages of the year. A lot of stuff will come eventually and hopefully I'll resurrect my earlier fanfic with some obvious re-writing in order to make the plot more coherent and consistent.

Stay tuned for chapter 1!

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Blog Entries
    Kinda confused, but carry on.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm, taking a look at this before I head off to school, so I don't have that much time to comment. I am a bit confused as to what exactly just happened here, but I'm pretty sure I got the general idea. From the instant Yumiko was introduced I was pretty sure that she was gonna be one of the characters to die early, and as I reach the end of Chapter 0 it appears that I was correct. (Ha, spotting death flags from paragraphs away) In terms of the actual writing itself, there are some issues with the flow, although there don't seem to be many issues with your actual grammar, (They do exist, it's just not very common) so that's good. Of course, since this is a first draft I won't really fault you for any issues with the flow of the writing, as just getting the story written down is the most important part of the initial writing process. (Now once you finish, I will gladly tear into the manuscript. No mercy xD)

Keep going, I'll keep reading.
    Last edited by Airen; May 16th, 2012 at 07:02 AM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your protagonist's narration reminds me of a visual novel - which, for a novella, isn't necessarily good. It works all right for the quieter scenes, but it's a bit stilted for the emotionally-charged, action-packed sections
    Last edited by Kieran; May 19th, 2012 at 06:14 PM.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    Yes, there's still stuff I need to do at the moment, so as I advance it's possible that things will get better with the actual writing.

Of course, I had wrestled if I needed to write it in 1st person style or 3rd person, but since there was a feeling that readers wouldn't connect to the protagonist on 3rd person, 1st person style kinda won out. But if no one minds too much, I'll use a bit of 3rd person style here and there.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Blog Entries
    I've made more progress on chapter 1. I hope I'll get it done on the weekend.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Space Conquistador
    Blog Entries
    So where's chapter 1?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KENTA View Post
    So where's chapter 1?
    Whoa, crap on a stick! A post! O.O

It has been quite a while and I'm sorry for not having posted anything since that time. Maybe I should start posting some fragments and let you guys see a bit of progress. It's a good thing I kept the file saved up this far...

I'll try to get something done. I'll catch up with what I wrote so far and see what else I can do from there.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!