View Poll Results: What is your Favorite Fantasy?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Final Fantasy I

2 1.30%
  • Final Fantasy II

1 0.65%
  • Final Fantasy III

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy IV

3 1.95%
  • Final Fantasy IV : The After Years

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy V

4 2.60%
  • Final Fantasy VI

28 18.18%
  • Before Crisis : Final Fantasy VII

0 0%
  • Crisis Core : Final Fantasy VII

5 3.25%
  • Final Fantasy VII

9 5.84%
  • Dirge of Cerberus : Final Fantasy VII

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy VIII

8 5.19%
  • Final Fantasy IX

20 12.99%
  • Final Fantasy X

12 7.79%
  • Final Fantasy X-2

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XI

2 1.30%
  • Final Fantasy XII

7 4.55%
  • Final Fantasy XII : Revenant Wings

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIII

4 2.60%
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIV

2 1.30%
  • Dissidia/Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

6 3.90%
  • Final Fantasy Tactics

5 3.25%
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

7 4.55%
  • Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

5 3.25%
  • Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

3 1.95%
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

2 1.30%
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

0 0%
  • I love ALL/MOST of them!!!

19 12.34%
Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4585909394959697100105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2143

Thread: The Supposedly Final Game! (Final Fantasy Thread)

Honestly, I'm more surprised we don't get the job on the First considering that's where the Void Quests are centered along with two people from the 13th Shard.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post

Maining Reaper so hard.
    And you thought Dark Knight was edgy.

Damn, I seriously need to catch up to ShB. And decide if I'm even getting the new expac or not.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well since they pushed it to November you have months to prepare now.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    They did? There goes tradition I guess.

Though that works in my favor, a major reason I ended up quitting is that I'd hype myself for the expac, catch up to the endgame, and then have to stop for months due to the summer and end up way behind and struggling to catch up again.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    IIRC it drops a few days before American Thanksgiving.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

The update to 5.56 comes out in like a week, I think.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm hyped.

(Though the characters do kinda look out of place somewhat...)
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Their names are Jack, Ash, and Jude. With their normal names and normal outfits (there are renders of them in 21st century casual wear) I think this is an isekai.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking forward to it though. Chris Sabat is back as Garland and this might flesh out FF1's world more.

After seeing a whole 2 minutes of these characters, I'm already rooting for Chaos. They're fucking awful.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why are there only 3 warriors of light?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    slim shadys here to kill chaos

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Why are there only 3 warriors of light?
    There will be more, according to recent interviews. Pound their bootyholes with the feedback by the survey or social media people, it matters.

Blog Entries
    Some news, or rather about the lack of it regarding FFXVI.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I’ve been playing the PC port of FFVII:R a lot recently. Truth be told, it’s not a great port; the visuals stutter occasionally, and sometimes go out of sync with the audio during cutscenes, regardless of how powerful the PC running it is. And I honestly don’t mind. I’m absolutely delighted to be playing it at all.

One of the best parts of the remake is the way it fleshes out the Shinra directors. Hojo is obviously still the worst of them, but Heideggar's a lot more than the easily cowed fatboi who'd cry when Rufus talked down to him and then slap a hapless grunt. I mean, can you imagine him doing that now with these graphics and his current character? It'd be incredibly disturbing without the cartoony graphics. Still he's pretty dramatic. A bit funny considering that he's voiced by Bender and Jake the Dog. Maybe they chose him for that reason. He might get less intimidating in future installments? Heideggar definitely had more time in the spotlight than the other directors in this game than he did during the Midgar arc in the original, and it made sense to put him there since he's head of Public Security. Not that he has any respect for keeping the peace. He just likes ordering people around while they carry gigantic weapons for him.

Scarlet was always a vainglorious sadist, but she's… well, no, there's been character development there, but nothing that makes her more interesting. Just things that make her a bigger hate sink. I do like how they manage to make her look pretty but also somehow hideous. But she's also unbelievably stupid. I mean her first onscreen appearance is when she's approached by an interview and she responds by kneecapping the cameraman, stepping on him, and then giving her PR announcement from that position. Yes, no need to panic, everything's under control. I sure wanna trust the woman who can't wait until she's not in public to get her sexual gratification through violence. And this continues to be the trend throughout all her appearances. She's unapologetically awful, and I can't wait to bitch-slap her off the Sister Ray. It's a long way down from the barrel of that mako cannon.

Palmer's still a total joke. That is all.

Hojo… well, the VA's performance was excellent, and nothing else needs to be said here. He had the most development out of any of the Shinra directors in the compilation anyway.

I definitely like Mayor Domino a lot more than in the original where he just tells Avalanche to give up and surrender because he's afraid of Shinra. The eccentric guy in the book closet was pretty funny. And I agree: They mayor's the best! Better than all the rest!

I paused most of the way through to play Intergrade because I know it takes place just before the plate falls, so I wanted to try to be slightly chronologically accurate. Not really. That said, the most obvious thing I learned while playing INTERmission was that I'm really bad at Yuffieing. Also, I think they need to update her Ninjutsu moves to have a little more flare so that it's not just her standing mostly still while a bunch of symbols spin in the air around her. There needs to be a way to throw her Shuriken repeatedly without closing in on her opponents.

That was a pretty jarring shift in tone at the end, too.

I mean, Nero is objectively the scariest character in the entire compilation. Sephiroth doesn’t even come close. Jenova itself does, but only in terms of backstory since we haven’t actually seen what she did to the Cetra, just heard the disturbing summery. Meanwhile, Sephiroth has a purpose, but Nero only lives to make everyone and everything around him suffer because he’s been conditioned to think only in terms of torment. If you see him, you’re dead, and the only question is how long he’ll slice at you and drown you in your worst memories before literally drowning you in his physical shadows.

I was honestly shocked that Scarlet would even release him. That cow's a fucking imbecile. It's nothing short of a miracle that she's even alive, having stood five feet away from him. That they managed to contain him at all should have been reason enough to never let him out of his cage. Scarlet's sadism clearly takes priority over her self-preservation instinct.

That said, Nero's fight was a massive — and disproportionate — difficulty spike, and I think that was intentional. There were several runs where he would take out one character and then toy with Yuffie while she tries to survive long enough to toss a phoenix down to Sonon… only to immediately target Sonon the instant he got up, and kill him before he could move. And when I tried to save up to also use a Mega-Potion, it didn't actually help. I ended up using Magnify on a Healing Materia and would use it periodically whenever they were approaching half HP. This made the first two phases of the fight more manageable than they already were, but ultimately didn't help very much as far as the last two phases went. Ramuh was also very difficult, especially considering I tried to beat him before I got Sonon, but I couldn't have won against Nero without being able to summon him. 'Won.' You don't 'win' against Nero. The game made that inescapably clear.

Nero's a goddamn monster.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, this trailer came out a couple of days ago and I completely forgot about it.

Blog Entries
    Well that was the most story heavy one, but they usually throw down big lore stuff in their "final" trailers.
    I can't decide if this will actually be decent or legendarily meme worthy. We'll see.

US Friend Code
    It's going to be the funniest game of the decade but I'm also genuinely looking forward to it. I think the story will be pretty cool.

It's funny that Square said everyone on social media immediately figured out the Garland twist with the first trailer so they decided to shift the marketing to "how does he become Garland?"

US Friend Code
    Stranger of Paradise has a demo out now on Playstation and Xbox. It's like 3-4 hours, pretty extensive.

I like it a lot.

Blog Entries
    I hear that it carries over some save data to the game. If that's verified then that was pretty bad not to market that out for the trailer.
    People might skip it over because they've already had a couple demos already and just want to wait for release. A "you can carry this over" feature would be enticing.