Page 52 of 805 FirstFirst ... 2424750515253545762102152552 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    im going ot assume that actual Gil's personality was interferign before and what we have now is full-on Angra Mainyu taking a Gil-like form.
    What? No. That's stupid. It's just Ko-Gil.

hmyeah, apparently Sword-ninelives got blocked by Nasus's belved Bow-nine lives. honestly Illya shouldve just used the Bow-nine lives herself. well maybe its gonna happen in 3rei.
    It doesn't matter what version she uses, because he's doing the "original shatters the descendent" thing from FSN. Like Caliburn and Gram. The form of the move is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    When I was trudging through all the infodump in the raws, I thought to myself, "Man, I bet the translation is going to be awkward as hell."

And it was!
    Yeah, if you can clarify what is going on in this chapter that would be nice. How is Miyu different from Illya? She's a full on human with, actually I guess she doesn't have any wish granting powers, she was the wish? Why does Gil seem to not care for his bloated mud form but then dive back in?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    The Assassin card apparently creates a dummy (it's based on 4th war's Hassan, after all) so when Gil attacked Ilya, she was already diving to him.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Blog Entries

Look, I found more pics of monstergil

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post

Look, I found more pics of monstergil
    Can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Yeah, if you can clarify what is going on in this chapter that would be nice. How is Miyu different from Illya? She's a full on human with, actually I guess she doesn't have any wish granting powers, she was the wish? Why does Gil seem to not care for his bloated mud form but then dive back in?
    Basically, he's saying that she's just naturally a completed Holy Grail. Born that way, cool for her. So while Illya was created for the Grail War, in Miyu's case her world's Grail War was created to claim and use her. And that one part where he says she's a human with grail functions is actually more of a "butterfly's dream" kind of musing thing. Like a "she's a human with the functions of the grail... or maybe it's better to say a grail with the personality of a human?" sort of thing.

As for the mud thing, this Gil seems very hung up on fate for some reason, I don't know if there's anything more to it than that. It's what he's supposed to do so he's doing it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Can't see it.
    But...but...I used imageshack this time ;___;

Blog Entries
    What exactly do you do every time you try to post a picture, man? Usually when somebody fails at that, it at least leaves a little broken image icon in the post when you quote it, but with yours it's a perfect blank. Absolutely nothing there, like you didn't even try to post a picture at all.

It's eerie.

Blog Entries
    all hope is lost ;__;

Basically, he's saying that she's just naturally a completed Holy Grail. Born that way, cool for her. So while Illya was created for the Grail War, in Miyu's case her world's Grail War was created to claim and use her. And that one part where he says she's a human with grail functions is actually more of a "butterfly's dream" kind of musing thing. Like a "she's a human with the functions of the grail... or maybe it's better to say a grail with the personality of a human?" sort of thing.

As for the mud thing, this Gil seems very hung up on fate for some reason, I don't know if there's anything more to it than that. It's what he's supposed to do so he's doing it.
    I see, thanks.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    all hope is lost ;__;
    Well, it worked the second time. So whatever you did there, keep doing that. And whatever you did the first time, just forget it, forget it forever because it's never going to work.

Blog Entries
    I have no regrets, it was the only path...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    What? No. That's stupid. It's just Ko-Gil.
    i was talking about the black one, obviously.

It doesn't matter what version she uses, because he's doing the "original shatters the descendent" thing from FSN. Like Caliburn and Gram. The form of the move is irrelevant.
    i only meant as a style-decision it wouldve fit her better since Ilya is, in this incarnation, more or less the long-range type, and it wouldve been a good way to show some neat Dragonlasers.
    also in this case it totally makes no sense since Nine Lives is a technique, not an item. Gil shoudlnt even possess it, and in any case the one from Heracles and therefore the Berserker-card and therefore the one Illya was using shouldve been the original. now that im thinkign about it thats relaly ticking me off.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    >trying to reconcile Prisma Illya with established, accepted knowledge of t3h Nasuverse

Oh that's adorable.

I've long given up trying.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    [IMG]http://1.2.3.11/bmi/img36.imageshack.us/img36/1347/irvine.jpg[/IMG]

Look, I found more pics of monstergil :neco_arc:
    Whatever you use to copypaste links, stop using it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    i was talking about the black one, obviously.
    So was I. It's just Ko-Gil, covered in mud. That's all.

i only meant as a style-decision it wouldve fit her better since Ilya is, in this incarnation, more or less the long-range type, and it wouldve been a good way to show some neat Dragonlasers.
    also in this case it totally makes no sense since Nine Lives is a technique, not an item. Gil shoudlnt even possess it, and in any case the one from Heracles and therefore the Berserker-card and therefore the one Illya was using shouldve been the original. now that im thinkign about it thats relaly ticking me off.
    It's a technique that's also a real NP unlike something like Tsubame Gaeshi which is just a skill on the level of a NP, anywaydon'tthinksohardit'sjustprismaillya.

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    >trying to reconcile Prisma Illya with established, accepted knowledge of t3h Nasuverse

Oh that's adorable.

I've long given up trying.
    1. It's better.

There, I've helped you come to terms with Prisma in relation to Nasuverse.

Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    OPverse is best 'verse.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    So was I. It's just Ko-Gil, covered in mud. That's all.
    hm was the chapter so hectic that didnt notice him jumping back into the mud..?

It's a technique that's also a real NP unlike something like Tsubame Gaeshi which is just a skill on the level of a NP, anywaydon'tthinksohardit'sjustprismaillya.
    well i guess i shodlt think too uch about it, though it sstill annoyes me since Gil shold only have NP's in hsi treasury that are actual Items, he shoudlnt possess any NP's that are technicques, magics or anythign of the sort. if Gil has Nine Lives "in hsi treasury", he might as well have Knight of Honor and UBW.

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    He probably will have Knight of Honor. Also a shroud for Someone Else's Glory.
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes